Fluorescent Light Fixture;Fluorescent Light Fitting
Body: 0.3/0.5mm (or as per requirement) high quality cold-rolled steel sheet.
Lamp holder: PC material by UV resistance processing
Optional reflector: matte aluminum, mirror aluminum, or laminated steel
Style: Grid can be "v" or "I shape.
Ballast: magnetic ballast or electronic ballast
Wire: 0.5mm2 high temperatures anti burning
The lamp holder adopts cut-in rotary designing, featuring firm and compact fitting;
Newly sloping bottom design matches with different types of ceiling keels
Top quality, no noise, low temperature rise, low energy consumption, long life, magnetic ballast or electric ballast are available.
Application: office building, office, shopping mall, waiting room, plant, school, hospital and other indoor public or residential places
- Q:Size of toilet ceiling lamp
- The size of the lamp should be combined with the indoor area, the number of furniture and the corresponding size.
- Q:How to choose LED ceiling lamp
- . There are many manufacturers of ceiling lamps on the market now, and the masks are different from each other. The most common are acrylic masks, plastic masks and glass masks.
- Q:The principle of the ceiling lamp changing light
- The lamp there are three lights, there are three relays or triac control alone, the controller has an internal function similar to the CD40110 counter chip, switching power supply, power supply at the same time to the chip
- Q:What is ceiling lighting?
- as if it were attached to the roof, so it is called a ceiling lamp.
- Q:The ceiling lamp and the LED light off but the dark will power it
- just part of the current loop generated by the light, it's power consumption.
- Q:How do I remove the ceiling lamp mask?
- It may be a buckle, or it may be a snap spring.
- Q:How to choose the size of the living room ceiling lamp?
- Living room ceiling size selection, the most important thing is the size of the living room and huxing. For example, if the lighting area is about 15 square meters, then the ceiling lamp diameter is better than 40cm; if the lighting area is 20 - 35 square meters, then the ceiling lamp chooses the diameter 60 - 70cm, which is more suitable
- Q:What's the difference between the ceiling lamp and the panel light?
- The screws for fixing the ceiling lamp are inside the lampshade, and the lamp is not visible when you cover the lamp. When you buy the lamp, the appearance is almost the same.
- Q:What material is the ceiling lamp made of?
- Having seen the inside of the ceiling lamp, let's take a look at its face. There are many manufacturers of ceiling lamps on the market, and the masks are different from each other. The most common are acrylic masks, plastic masks and glass masks.
- Q:How to take the ceiling lamp shade to take down ~!
- because the ceiling lamp, chandelier hanging in height, lampshade, lamp is easy to break, so, please remove the cap, the best lighting professional cleaning company to clean; before the demolition
Our company has a long history of nearly 10 years. After years of professional and stable development, we have complete equipment and strong technique strength. Our manufacture system for lamps is all in one from shutting cold rolled steel, stamping and spraying to assembly. All techniques are very mature and quite popular in the market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||South America; Eastern Europe; Western Europe; Northern Europe
||CCC; honor certification; CE
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average