Model Number: GY0552
Function: Decorative Glass
Technique: Clear Glass,Figured Glass,Stained Glass Type: Other Furniture Part Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: wooden crates with paper interleaved
Delivery Detail: Within 15 days after receiving your deposit of T/T or L/C
Specifications of Pattern Stained Glass
3.Size:1500*2000mm,1830*2440mm or according to your requirement
PATTERNED GLASS Description
Patterned glass is a kind of decorative translucent flat glass with embossed patterns on one or both surfaces. With the special property of decoration, patterned glass can fully allow the light to pass through and on the other hand, can limit or prevent clear view effectively.
Size:1500*2000mm,1830*2440mm or according to your requirement
Our figured and wired glass is produced in many types of patterns and various colors.
Residitential interior applications incude: frameless shower door ,translucent doors ,interior partitions ,window treatment ,patio furniture,lighting fixtures ,decorative furniture,shelving.
- Q:What's the price of 0.85mm thick plexiglass, please?
- Domestic cheapest, about 400 or so, but the thickness is not enough, the material is poor
- Q:What's the difference between three kinds of glass fiber board, epoxy board and FR4 board?
- The main raw material of PCB is E-glass cloth, fiber paper and epoxy resinGlass fiber sheet: base material, glass fiber clothEpoxy board: binder is epoxy resin
- Q:What are the ingredients of photovoltaic solar glass? What's the function of each?
- Finally, the combination of carbon and Glauber's salt, the two combination, the main role is to act as a clarifier to exclude the bubbles in the glass, the glass bubble as little as possible, to improve the glass transmission rate.
- Q:The glass door in the shower room is too heavy. What material can be substituted, which is as transparent as glass but lighter than glass?
- You can use the transparent acrylic plate, acrylic plexiglass (acrylic) history in the early 20s, Solomon ha company first invented a new method of acrylic plate used for the polymerization of MMA, the board later called "Oroglas/Plexiglas"
- Q:What is the raw material of glass?
- How is glass produced? Glass production process includes batching, melting, forming, annealing and other processes. The following are described below:1. ingredients, according to the design of the material sheet, weighing all kinds of raw materials, mixing in a mixing machine evenly. The main raw materials of glass are: quartz sand, limestone, feldspar, soda ash, boric acid and so on.2., melting, the raw materials will be prepared by high temperature heating, forming a homogeneous bubble free liquid glass. This is a complex process of physics and chemistry. The melting of glass is carried out in a furnace. There are two main types of Furnaces: one is a crucible kiln, the other is glass in the crucible, and the other is heated outside the crucible. The small crucible kiln has only one crucible, and the larger one can be more than 20 crucibles. The crucible kiln is made by gap type, and now only optical glass and color glass are produced by crucible kiln. The other is the tank furnace. The frit is molten in the bath, and the flame is heated on the upper part of the glass. The glass melting temperature mostly in the 1300~1600 C Eve joy. Most of them are heated by flame and a few are heated by electric current. They are called electric furnaces. Now, the pool kiln is continuous production, small pool kiln can be a few meters, big can be more than 400 meters, 2.
- Q:Yacht enterprises are purchasing their own raw materials (resin, glass fiber, carbon fiber, etc.), home composite products, accessories?
- I can help you ask the business partners who are working with us on the bottom of the ship and the parts of the ship. What they do in this respect is expected to be answered by you tomorrow.
- Q:What is the difference between FRP and carbon fiber?
- Glass fiber (formerly known as English: glass fiber or fiberglass) is a kind of excellent inorganic non-metallic materials, variety, has the advantages of good insulation, strong heat resistance, good corrosion resistance, high mechanical strength, but the disadvantage is brittle, poor wear resistance. It is a glass ball or waste glass as raw materials by high temperature melting, wire drawing, winding and weaving process for production, the filament diameter of several microns to twenty micron, the equivalent of a hair 1/20-1/5, each bundle of fibers by hundreds or even thousands of root root filaments. Glass fiber is usually used as reinforcing material in composite materials, electrical insulation materials and insulation materials, circuit boards and other fields of national economy.
- Q:Comparison of plexiglass steel bridge and inorganic glass steel bridge
- 7, low cost, small fluctuations in raw material prices. 8, heat insulation, sound-absorbing. 9, non combustible. 10, the waste can be used for processing, after smashing the landfill, no pollution to water, soil and air, is an ideal material of environmental protection. Disadvantages of inorganic glass fiber reinforced plastics: 1. Toughness is lower than plexiglass. 2, waterproof performance second only to plexiglass.
- Q:How can the vacuum tubes of solar water heaters be chromatic aberration? Is purple good or sky blue good?
- Fundamental difference: the structure of the film is different, resulting in the principle of absorbing solar rays is not the same. As a multilayer film, the absorption layer is usually 9 layers. It absorbs the solar rays by layer by layer, and absorbs the light gradually. As a result of this gradient structure, the emission ratio increases with the increase of temperature, so that when the working temperature is 300~500 degrees centigrade, the emissivity ratio increases greatly. Moreover, the aluminum ions in the absorption layer are greatly enhanced and shifted at high temperature. In this way, the internal structure of the film is disordered, leading to the aging of the film. At this high temperature for a long time, the film will fall off, thus affecting the heat collection efficiency and life of the vacuum tube.
- Q:What materials do you need to make glass?
- The chemical composition of ordinary glass is Na2O, CaO, 6SiO2, the main component is silica, is a kind of amorphous structure with irregular structure. Widely used in buildings for wind and light transmission; of mixtures.
It is a stock joint enterprise specializing in producing thin clear sheet glass. We are also one of the biggest thin glass production bases in Shandong Province.All of our products are ISO9001:2000 and ISO14000 certified. Our products are sold all over the country, enjoying trust and high praise among customers. Our products have also been exported to Italy, Poland, Ukraine, South Korea, Canada, the USA, the UAE, Egypt, India, Russia, South Africa, Peru, Brazil and other countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America 2.50
South America 10.00
Eastern Europe 5.00
Southeast Asia 10.00
Mid East 5.00
Central America 5.00
Domestic Market 50.00
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Russian, Korean
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average