1-Full polished glazed cement tiles
4-style:marble look design
5-Manufactory derict supply
Grays/yellows,brawns,grays;Red; White etc
Water -absorption rate
Home,office building,hotel;projects , flooring;and indoor or outdoor wall tile
- Q:Cracking Cement?
- they didnt get a good base under it would be my guess. so when the ground moves the slab moves. best bet...tear it out and have it done right. 4 in. base of crushed stone and a 4 in. slab. tell them you want a 3500 lb. mix, with air added and fiber added. make sure it is jointed correctly. you dont need a footer under a patio unless it is raised up, and then we call that a porch...
- Q:Should Durarock be cemented to the subfloor and 11/2" roofing nails used instead of screws to set?
- Show me a contractor that cements durarock down and uses nails in it..and I will show you a contractor that more than likely got fired from McDonalds the day before he bribed someone to issue him a contractors license..Don't even mess with this person..I would hate to see the rest of his work..maybe he will screw down the carpet in the living room or something
- Q:how do you calculate cement into yards?
- 27 1/2 divided by 1760. Abhijit.
- Q:What are the aspects of General Cement in storage and storage?
- moisture-proof moisture, must pay attention to moisture
- Q:How do I put on a bronze finish on a cement statue?
- There are various paints that might be used. However cement can be a problem when it comes to paint,because it is acidic.There is process called acid washing or maybe it's acid staining a process for applying color to existing cement ,primarily floors, that you might look into. Google cement colorants, cement stains etc. Most of the information available on the net applies to industrial application,floor coloring ,architectural applications. Working with cement can be hard on the hands so use some rubber gloves.
- Q:does quarry dust have cements properties?
- Ideally what you want to have is a wide range of aggragate sizes for the best concrete, with a good variation in sizes from small to large. It seems to me that if you took the quarry dust and mixed it towther with a latex fortifier and portland cement you could make a good thinset mortar, which would be better suited for thinner applications and small cracks and joints.
- Q:Why do you believe concrete and cement is cute?
- because aliens dont wear hats.
- Q:Can fiber cement siding be installed over old wood board siding?
- Nothing 2 carry in side pockets but they can run their fingers through their hair
- Q:Surface Bonding Cement mix?
- Bonding Cement
- Q:1....80lb bag of cement?
- 2/3 cubic feet
Our main products include calicium silicate boards, mineral fiber boards and T-grids. With advanced technology, a complete quality system and good inspection methods, the quality of our product is first-class and reliable. Our products fit for the developing direction of building materials, namely: environmentally-friendly and energy saving. It is a kind of first-selected environmentally-friendly building material of the 21st century.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$15 million
Asia, Middle East
||CE, CCC, ISO90001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range