1.Glazed cement tile
2.W.A:lass than 0.5%
|Color||white,pink,green and many color are available|
|Packing||carton with wooden pallet,seaworthy|
|usage||floor and wall|
| size|| pcs/ctn|| kg/ctn|| sqm/ ctn|| ctn/plt|
| 300x300|| 11|| 22|| 0.99|| 62|
| 300x600|| 8|| 32|| 1.44|| 40|
| 600x600|| 4|| 32|| 1.44|| 40|
- Q:Space between cement board and tub flange?
- you build out the framing with strips of lumber sized to make the opening fit the tub
- Q:What is Porland Cement?
- Steel and Portland cement are what the whole world is made out of ! It is one of the two most important substances known to man. It is very strong in compression (squeezing) but very weak in tension (pulling) so you put steel rebar rods in the concrete. Then you have to best of everything. Portland cement can be mixed to have low or high strength
- Q:What drill should I use for cement?
- A Masonry bit is what you need You also need the correct drill. It is called a hammer drill. As the name implies it hammers while rotating. The hammering is necessary to break the small rocks embedded in the concrete. On small jobs and without a hammer drill I have used a metal punch to break any rock that prevented the bit from boring farther. Don't confuse the two common types of bits. One has three cutting blades on the face of the bit, use this one on brick. The one you need looks similar to a metal cutting bit and has two cutting blades on the cutting end.
- Q:Can you use Track spikes on cement?
- Well, you could but I wouldn't recommend it because it will wear down the spikes faster and you might slip. So if I were you I'd practice on grass, not cement.
- Q:What can I do to a painted cement floor covered in clear cement sealant that is still tacky after a week?
- The cement sealer might have reacted with the paint you used. Usually cement sealer is meant for bare cement. Try putting fans on it and if the basement is damp put a dehumidifier in it.
- Q:How to embed river stones in already dry cement?
- Q:Cement Truck Drivers?
- my dad drives...im just a laborer..the driving isnt the problem its the cleaning of the truck that can be quite labor intensive, according to him anyway
- Q:What is cement used for?
- What Is Cement Used For
- Q:What is the difference between pallet expanders that can be taken out and others that will be cemented?
- Both types expand the palate. The difference is that remove able ones are used to obtain a smaller amount of expansion than a cemented one. The one that is cemented can engage the teeth in a more rigid manner and can be more effective in obtaining extra width. The cemented ones usually work quicker and compliance is not a problem. Compliance relates to the tendency for people who have removable ones to take them out. When they are out they are not expanding. Each case is different. Some require cemented ones and others can get away with removable ones.
- Q:How many bags of cement do you have in 1 cubic meter of concrete mixed in the ratio 1:4:8?
- 3 x25kg bags of cement for 1 kub concrete.......what a joke !!!!! There is 16 wheel barrows in a kub of sand + stone mix (normally 50-50 sand to stone ) For every 4 wheel barrows you use 1 bag of 50kg of 32.5 cement So.....it gives you 4x50kg cement to mix 1 kub of concrete. The slump depends on what you wanna use the concrete for........it means if you need concrete for floor screeting you are going to use less water( it will be a more stiff mix ) More water added for foundations and big floor areas where you will use rolers to flatten out and after drying for about 6 hours you apply the mechanical machines for screeting. Make sure you screet through the slurry.(polish the floor and not the screet). Its better to make use of ready mix with a % fibre in the mix for big area flooring and try to work in the shade.....ok?....Happy hunting..
Our main products include calicium silicate boards, mineral fiber boards and T-grids. With advanced technology, a complete quality system and good inspection methods, the quality of our product is first-class and reliable. Our products fit for the developing direction of building materials, namely: environmentally-friendly and energy saving. It is a kind of first-selected environmentally-friendly building material of the 21st century.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$15 million
Asia, Middle East
||CE, CCC, ISO90001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range