1.Glazed cement tile
2.W.A:lass than 0.5%
|Color||white,pink,green and many color are available|
|Packing||carton with wooden pallet,seaworthy|
|usage||floor and wall|
| size|| pcs/ctn|| kg/ctn|| sqm/ ctn|| ctn/plt|
| 300x300|| 11|| 22|| 0.99|| 62|
| 300x600|| 8|| 32|| 1.44|| 40|
| 600x600|| 4|| 32|| 1.44|| 40|
- Q:Have you ever written in wet cement?
- no longer written something, yet pressed in a 50 pence piece, it truly is humorous to verify human beings bend right down to %. it up while it truly is cemented in! once I do my backyard i'm getting the youngsters to place their hand prints on a slab so that they are going to perpetually be in my backyard (even while they have all grown up and long previous!)
- Q:What is the good introduction for cement?
- Actually cement is nothing but a normal paste or binder.. there is a setting time of a cement .. time of every cement varies depending on the GYPSUM used. In the most general sense of the word, a cement is a binder, a substance which sets and hardens independently, and can bind other materials together. The word cement traces to the Romans, who used the term opus caementicium to describe masonry which resembled concrete and was made from crushed rock with burnt lime as binder. The volcanic ash and pulverized brick additives which were added to the burnt lime to obtain a hydraulic binder were later referred to as cementum, cimentum, cäment and cement.
- Q:Does portland cement is good or not to the environment?
- cement is neither good nor bad in the environment making it gives off C02, using it takes the C02 Back CaCo3 + heat= CaO + C02 (cement) CaO + H20 + C02 = CaC03 (concrete) Planting lots of trees takes C02 out of the atmosphere
- Q:hurt my knee running on cement...?
- If you think that running on cement hurt your knee you need to make sure you have good shoes and maybe inserts to cushion the impact. I always like to run on grass when possible, so often I will run on the side of the pavement if it is not too rough. You can try out the knee, but go for a short distance until you are sure you are recovered.
- Q:Does anyone know how to remove cement off tile borders?
- If you have grout then it seems likely you have ceramic tiles. You can easily remove extra cement by using a rotary brass brush in an electric drill. You can buy them at most hardware stores. Use light pressure, low speed, and a bit of patience to remove the cement. When all of the large parts are gone, then clean the remaining bits with a bit of extra fine steel wool and a kitchen cleanser, such as Ajax or Comet. The brush may leave some dark marks, especially if you overheat the contact area: these will usually disappear with the cleanser.
- Q:Cement wall and pond water question?
- Cement pond is what the Beverly Hillbillies called their swimming pool. :) Concrete/mortar cures in the air or underwater so it wouldn't matter if water was in the pond or if it touched the wall. However, the coating you want to use may require it to be dry. Also, the strength of the concrete is related to how well it is cured, so don't load it up w/water too soon.
- Q:which is heavier-sand,cement or water? please?
- I thought it depended on how much you have of each Edit: Thank you Robert for making my point.
- Q:how can you temporarily cement maryland bridge back in?
- You can try but it may not work. The temporary cements that you can buy at Wal-Mart and places like that, just are not very strong, especially for holding a Maryland bridge in place. Those kinds of bridges need a strong cement, due to the way they are made. But you can try to go to the drugstore. It wont hurt. But make sure to go into the dentist Monday. You know, some offices are open on Saturdays. You might want to call around. Beats risking the temp cement not holding and it coming off on you this weekend.
- Q:should I be cement filled weights?
- you are not to young for a gym most gyms just require you to sign up with one person over 18 then you can go freely by yourself.
- Q:I would like to cement the floor of my unfinished basement.?
- you are thinking of concrete....Concrete is cement plus aggregate [small rocks], which gives it strength. And ALL concrete and cement will eventually crack, but you can prolong it by adding proper reinforcement such as steel re-bars, wire 6x6 mesh, and glass strand fibers in your concrete.
Our main products include calicium silicate boards, mineral fiber boards and T-grids. With advanced technology, a complete quality system and good inspection methods, the quality of our product is first-class and reliable. Our products fit for the developing direction of building materials, namely: environmentally-friendly and energy saving. It is a kind of first-selected environmentally-friendly building material of the 21st century.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$15 million
Asia, Middle East
||CE, CCC, ISO90001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range