Floor Carpets and Rugs Colorful Handmade
US $ 11 - 20 / Square Meter
200 Square Meter/Square Meters
50000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month
China Main Ports
L/C,T/T, Western Union
Quick Details of Floor Carpets and Rugs Colorful Handmade
Material: 100% Polyester
Age Group: Adults
Use: Bathroom, Floor, Home, Hotel, Floor
Size: any size
Place of Origin: Tianjin, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: SUN DECOR
Model Number: SUN0856 carpets and rugs
Type: Floor Carpets and Rugs Colorful Handmade
Material: 100% Polyester
Color: any color
Design: Modern design
Pile weight: 2300-3600g/sqm
Pile height: 2.5-175px
Back: canvas back
Packaging & Delivery of Floor Carpets and Rugs Colorful Handmade
roll up and put into the poly bag
Product Description of Floor Carpets and Rugs Colorful Handmade
Floor Carpets and Rugs Colorful Handmade
From 2.5 to 175px
From 2300g to 3600g/sqm
Solid color or simple design
Canvas latex back
White or grey
thick yarn, thin yarn, thick yarn & thin yarn mixed available
Q: What is the material of your Carpets?
A: The material is 150D polyester silk or 1200D polyester silk. We can also choose material as customers’ requirement.
Q: How can I get some samples of Carpets?
A: We are honored to offer you samples.
Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control of Carpets?
A: Quality is priority. Jiaxunda people always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end. many times of inspection
will take place during the production.
- Q:What raw materials do you need to make a carpet?
- It is easy to become flat. Acrylic acid fiber the abrasion resistance of acrylic acid fiber is not as good as nylon. Polypropylene fiber polypropylene fiber has good abrasion resistance, flame resistance and low price, fiber organic. Except for a few carpets, it can be used with high efficiency. Jute jute is mainly used as backing material. The process of spinning include Anso and Timbrelle, according to the characteristics of the yarn and hand feel, so it is particularly suitable for the production of carpets. Viscose fiber the elasticity of viscose fiber is not as good as other fibers, artificial fibers begins to spread, finally use fiber to make roving. All carpet fibers have distinctive features: Natural fiber and artificial fiber; 4, but it has a good expansibility and flexibility. Soak a few months after the harvest of coconut shell, but the elasticity and abrasion resistance is not as good as other fibers, Roving increases the strength of single strand yarn through stretching and twisting in spinning machine, two or more yarns twist together, but after the fire it will leave a scar: Antwerp strong (ANTRON). This light yellow fiber is woven into a yarn. Silk In addition to fine handmade craft carpet, all carpet are made from crude fiber through processing, such as tearing and combing until they become straight. Nylon is usually added to the wool to improve the abrasion resistance of the fabric. Silk is seldom used in the production of carpets.
- Q:how to clean the dirty carpet quickly?
- If it is wool, be sure to get to the dry cleaners. If it is chemical fiber, brush with agent at home (1) multi-layer structure distribution of carpet stains, dirty carpet stains in the A. level, which makes it easy to bury the stains, dirt. Old stain is not only on the surface, but also deepen into the layer of fiber taxture Lime, sand infiltration,2. three supporting layer becomes the hidden dirt, continuing to damage the carpet fiber. The carpet was constantly rubbing, stains, dirt will be buried more deeply . B. carpet stains, dirt classification: A. water and dry stains, dirt and stains are mostly water-based and dry substances, including dust, sand, starch, soft drinks, tea, fruit juice stains accounted for about 80%-85% of all dirt, especially fine dust, cast of life and work, mostly adhere to the carpet surface. The larger particles of dirt will slide on the supporting layer. B. oil based stains, dirt (including animal and plant oil, cosmetics, shoe polish, pen oil etc.). If it is wool, be sure to get to the dry cleaners.
- Q:What kind of carpet is suitable for the hotel? What kind of carpets is suitable?
- 1 the hotel generally uses handmade wall-to-wall carept, it is best to be handmade blending of wool and nylon, so that it shows a high grade, and is durable. 2 Especially the corridor, it can absorb the sound if there are customers. 3 but considering the cost, then the above price is slightly more expensive, but it is high-grade 4 you can also use the existing machine woven carpets, not only cut the cost down, but the current technology makes a good wall-to-wall carpet, it is middle- grade
- Q:How long should a carpet be changed and washed? How to do if there are lice on carpet?
- It is recommended to wash the carpet once a month. You can use dust scrubber if you have spare time at usual.
- Q:How to remove carpet mites
- If it is manual, you can ask professional manufacturers to wash, don't go to the laundry shop.
- Q:Can I lay a wooden floor above the carpet?
- This does not work, if you want to lay wooden floor, you can take the carpet away.
- Q:Dedusting carpet
- The best choice is the box carpet, it's very convenient to clean up. It can also be spelled out the area you need in accordance with your own mind. The general carpet has a little bit of dust removal function.
- Q:How to totally remove dog hair on the carpet?
- Don't use broom with plastic chemical fiber; try to use cotton covers and decoration at home. Finally; use brown brush dipped in water brush sofa and carpet, then the dog hair will roll together, then it is to remove. In addition, dog hair is not easy to fly, mop, best humidifier help, not easily with static electricity: Use the cloth that won't be squeezed water to wipe the furniture and sofa. Tell you the secret, use a rag, when remove the dog hair, there is better the moist environment, thus the dog hair is relatively be concentrated, and try to be diligent to comb hair for dog
- Q:What kind of carpets are better for hotel?
- Q:What kind of carpet is better?
- good tensile resistance. Besides。 The surface of wool is squamous so it is anti-corrosion and has good flexing endurance. 1 carpet wovened by nylon has good durability and acid and alkali resistance. Acrylic carpet is also resistant to acid and alkali. 2 propylene is synthetic fiber and is tubular, so it is cheap and easy to burn, but it can prevent the indoor air from contaning electricity and it is not easy to stick together. This property not only makes the wool carpet can adjust the indoor humidity. Propylene fibers are slightly less resilient than wool, so most of the carpet is wovened with wool, and the wool can absorb moisture. However, the price of wool carpet is high, and the following are the most suitable for homes when the indoor air is dry. Wool belongs to animal fiber and has good moisture absorption effect when mixing with linen and wovened into carpet, it is also waterproof. so it is suitable for living room and office that is stepped on frequently. now many families use propylene carpet, but it is easy polluted. 3 wool is heavier than it was before synthetic fibers was produced. the defect of nylon carpet is that it is easy to produce static, buut it is anti-corrosion and has respiratory effect and excellent wear resistance. wool is spiral curl. Wool is also easily dyed into various colors, but it has good moisturizing property and is not easy to burn, it also mildewproof. Therefore, it can prevent burning and it is mothproof and difficult to be polluted, it also has good elasticity and long service life. it feels like wool; it is more suitable in the corridor becaise of its poor heat resistance, but it is better than nylon. When the indoor is damp, it can release moisture, and the price is also lower than the wool carpet,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range