Order On-line Tracking
Flood light can be applied to Airport,highways,streets, parking lot, garden,playground, sport area, campuses etc.
1. Module Patented design ,prevents debris build-up;Umodularization has better heat dissipation system,keep the temperature of the LED chips and the driver in the safety range,so ensure the lamps long lifespan and low lumen attenuation.
2. Use waterproof wire connector,wire connection become easier ,much more convenient ;use a large ring seal for the lens, sealed and reliable;Module and connection design can optimize construction and assembly,allows for easy maintenance,upgrade and SKD for local assembly.
3. Professional design for the luminous intensity distribution, meet all kinds of lighting requirements,overall spot is rectangular.
4. Professional design with flexible installation ability, installation angle can be adjusted among -5°,0°,5°,10°,15° without changing the lamp post. The installation position of different angles are visible, convenient for installation and adjusting the lamp’s angle .
1. Open the waterproof connector,according the picture connect the electric supply wire and input line correctly.
2. Close and screw the cap of the waterproof connector,install the connector safety rope.Please keep the the wire of the waterproof connector longer than the connector safety rope.
3.Lamp installation angle can be -5°,0°,5°,10°,15°.There four steps in the in the base part,each step has its corresponding angle 0°,5°,10°,15°as the picture shows.When you install the street light,firstly ensure the angle you wanted,then find the corresponding step from the small window on the back of the lamp,put the step on the top of the pole.Tighten the 3pcs M10 screw.
4.-5°,0°installed at the same step,-5° can be achieved by using two more M8×10 screws on the back of the lamp.Firstly tighten two M8 screws we provided on the back of the lamp, then put the 0° step on the top of the pole,at last,tighten the 3pcs M10 screw.
FAQ:What's your packing details ?
packing materail :carton box and foam
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|