Stained Float Glass 2-19mm , is distortion-free, precision flat and transparent glass. It is made of molten glass which flows through tweel to tin bath and then to lehr. While floating through the molten tin, the glass under the works of gravity and surface tension becomes smooth and flat at both sides.
Model Number: Stained Float Glass 2-19mm
Function: Decorative Glass
Technique: Stained Glass
Type: Float Glass
Color: Clear; Grey; Blue; Green; Bronze; Pink; Golden etc.
Size: 1830*1220, 3300*2140; 3300*2240; 1830*2440; 3660*2140
Packaging & Delivery of Float Glass
Packaging Details: Wooden crates worthy for ocean and land carriage.
Delivery Detail: Within 25 days after the deposit or L/C
- Q:Could you tell me that three yuan ethylene propylene (EPDM) rubber can resist ethylene glycol?
- Three yuan ethylene propylene rubber is ethylene, propylene and non conjugated diene three yuan copolymer, began commercial production in 1963. The consumption of the whole world is 800 thousand tons every year. The most important feature of EPDM is its superior oxidation resistance, ozone resistance and corrosion resistance. Because three yuan ethylene propylene rubber belongs to polyolefin family, it has excellent curing property. Of all rubbers, EPDM has the lowest specific gravity. It absorbs large amounts of fillers and oils and has little effect on properties. Therefore, rubber compounds with low cost can be made.
- Q:The difference between crystal glass and glass
- Gloss: turn a high grade crystal glass against the light, and you will find it like a beautiful handicraft. White, glittering and translucent, and reflects the charming multicolored light, and low-end crystal or ordinary glassware in these areas there will be a big gap. What's more, in some ordinary glass containers, there are a lot of bubbles, and the color will be dirty and dark.Purchase of crystal glass
- Q:What are the materials for car windshields? Is there anything different than ordinary glass?
- At present, the front windshield of the car is mainly made of laminated glass and sandwich area toughened glass, and it can bear strong impact force.
- Q:What are the main materials for making glass?
- Silica is the main raw material made of silica on the earth reserves is great. Silica is the main raw material for the main raw material is made of glass stones. The silicon content of different rocks are different. In our life of these materials is the most common.
- Q:What kind of glass material is used in the aquarium?
- Float glassClear float glass is a paste by the control gate into the tin groove, due to gravity and surface tension of molten tin floating on the surface after re entering the glass Lengcao Xu, smooth, corrugated and made to disappear. Dark green, smooth surface, no ripple, good perspective, with a certain toughness.
- Q:Does anyone know iPhone's toughened glass production process? Thank you
- Chemical strengthening of good products, or the need for ultrasonic cleaning machine cleaning (quality inspection);(if you need a AR antireflection coating processing, processing, without careful confirmation, currently do not know the first AR coated glass is strong, whether it is feasible, if not feasible, AR coating will in strong, should be on the back of the glass doesn't need AR coating; positive surface is there, I'm not sure. There is supposed to be, the film will affect the resistant to scratching, maybe not, I'm not sure)
- Q:Glass raw materials, in addition to quartz sand, what else can be the main raw materials?
- Soda ash, limestone, quartz, the ratio is: 1:1:6
- Q:Glass raw materials processing equipment, glass raw materials crushing equipment prices generally sell how much?
- The above two processes generally has the following disadvantages: 1, unit 2, a large scale of investment products; metal consumption per unit of product 3, amazing; by-products (<0.1mm) high proportion; 4, wet production requires a large amount of water and cold in winter can not produce.
- Q:Is the production of glass materials as thin as possible? Why?
- Superfine powder in water, stirring, mixing will form a group, how big a mass is equivalent to how much a grain of sand, that is not melting, and eventually in the glass liquid to leave stones, become impurities.
- Q:How do you make the glass, please? What is the raw material?
- You can melt the sand and then try to remove the magazine and turn it into glass.
Our professionally trained warehouse staff ensures that your glass is safely loaded so that it reaches its destination in the same perfect condition in which it left our production facility. We are constantly evolving our packing and loading techniques to ensure easier off-loading, minimal breakage, and other safeguards to combat seasonal changes in climate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
South America 22
Eastern Europe 4
Southeast Asia 7
Mid East 25
South Asia 6
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, French, Russian
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average