Stained Float Glass 2-19mm , is distortion-free, precision flat and transparent glass. It is made of molten glass which flows through tweel to tin bath and then to lehr. While floating through the molten tin, the glass under the works of gravity and surface tension becomes smooth and flat at both sides.
Model Number: Stained Float Glass 2-19mm
Function: Decorative Glass
Technique: Stained Glass
Type: Float Glass
Color: Clear; Grey; Blue; Green; Bronze; Pink; Golden etc.
Size: 1830*1220, 3300*2140; 3300*2240; 1830*2440; 3660*2140
Packaging & Delivery of Float Glass
Packaging Details: Wooden crates worthy for ocean and land carriage.
Delivery Detail: Within 25 days after the deposit or L/C
- Q:Ceramic pots are sprayed glaze, or the whole porcelain crystallization good?
- Spray glaze workshop generally volatile material is relatively small, so, as long as a good protection, do not spray out of the glaze and lungs can be. Ceramic factory occupational disease is mainly pneumoconiosis, but now most of the ceramic dust prevention in this area is much better than before.
- Q:List and characteristics of chimney glass flake cement
- Good temperature resistance. The use of glass flake lining, its heat resistance than similar resin coating can be increased by 20-40 degrees, so often used in good oil pipelines, hot water pipelines, heat resistant chemical devices.
- Q:Can ordinary white glass (Bai Jiuping) replace quartz glass?
- The glass is the main component in the manufacturing process of quartz sand, quartz sand is combined with other chemical materials at high temperature (1300 degrees Celsius) crystallized after firing the cooling of the body, with a hard, abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance and high transmittance characteristics, its wide application has a long history. The manufacturing technology of the use of glass a thousand li a day, increasing by the clock, glass, doors and windows, lamps, such as high-tech electronic components and space technology, are indispensable glass. Our daily contact with most of the "flat glass is" thick to thin for doors and windows, clocks and the use of medical tests, the manufacturing method is that the furnace in the glass slurry level or traction method (also called float) and vertical traction method. After the dissolution of soluble traction after furnace also has the cooling system, cooling after the completion into a "flat glass, flat glass thickness mainly depends on the speed of traction, traction faster, can be manufactured and thinner. Although the ordinary flat glass from the front appears bright transparent, but from the side near the edge is slightly blue, because the amount of glass color depends on the main raw material in the manufacture of glass - quartz sand and iron content of purity. Generally, the thin glass used in the watch industry is superior in quality but expensive in value, mainly because the material used in quartz sand is superior and the iron content is very low (usually under 3/10000)
- Q:What is acrylic material?
- Acrylic production process;Acrylic sheet according to the production process can be divided into casting and extrusion, better than the properties of casting sheet extrusion, the price is expensive, the plate casting is mainly used for carving, decoration, arts and crafts, extrusion type is usually used for advertising signs, light boxes and other production.
- Q:Glass raw materials, in addition to quartz sand, what else can be the main raw materials?
- Glass raw materials are: soda ash, limestone, quartz, the ratio is: 1:1:6
- Q:Does the material of sunglasses choose good glass or plastic?
- There is almost no plastic for sun lenses, so it is better to use resin materials.Sunglasses are mainly made of two kinds of glass material and resin material.
- Q:What material is made of bullet proof glass?
- Bulletproof glass is made of glass (or organic glass) of a composite material and the quality of engineering plastics through special processing is obtained, it is usually transparent material, usually including polycarbonate layer on glass layer.
- Q:How can the vacuum tubes of solar water heaters be chromatic aberration? Is purple good or sky blue good?
- Features: three, the absorption ratio of executives increased by 12%, the emission ratio decreased by 30% - 40%, super absorption, less heat loss, warming faster. Efficient tube, super absorption, high thermal efficiency, fast heating, in the same light condition, tube can be more than ordinary high temperature hot water; cold tube, due to launch Bibi aluminum ion copper ion is 0.2 lower, so the heat loss is small, can still work normally in the alpine environment, 30 degrees as often out of hot water; high temperature tubes, stainless steel for ion film high temperature resistant, anti air drying coating under the condition of 400 DEG C, aging, decay and discoloration.
- Q:The preparation process of glass and the basic material and the function of raw materials
- The main raw materials are: silica glass (sandstone), sodium carbonate, feldspar, dolomite, limestone and mirabilite.1, raw materials broken: the above raw materials broken into powder;2, weighing: according to the list of ingredients, called a certain amount of powder;3, will be called: the mixed powder mixing, stirring into a batch (colored glass and colorant);4, melting: the mixture into the glass furnace, melting at 1700 degrees into glass;5, forming: liquid glass forming device with the corresponding sheet glass, bottles, glass, lamp, glass tube, a fluorescent screen......6, annealing: the molding of a variety of glass products into the annealing furnace annealing, balance stress, to prevent self cracking
- Q:Why is toughened glass broken?
- There are a variety of predisposing factors. Tempered glass explodeFor example, A. before the installation of glass is accidentally damaged, like chipping, knocked the feet, because the glass is tempered around the weak area, its strength even weaker than the non tempered glass, but this part of the damage are not likely to cause the glass immediately burst, but changed the internal stress of glass. When the upper wall is used, the internal stress changes gradually, which breaks the glass.B. such as differences in temperature after installation. As you say, temperature, weather, and so on, will make the internal pressure of the glass partial uneven, thus causing burst.Is there a correct size for the C. installation?. If the installation is too tight, the specifications are not appropriate, it will cause stress changes inside the glass, causing a burst.D. the rest is external force, including impact, extrusion and so on. It's not just human impact, or other things, or even wind in nature. If the glass does not fall on the ground, there will be the point of impact (if it is obvious, there will be explosive, Hu Dieban) these can be invoked, but if in the proceedings can only be said to be a possibility, because you have no evidence to prove that. In the domestic situation, the glass manufacturers generally compensate for the glass trouble.
Our professionally trained warehouse staff ensures that your glass is safely loaded so that it reaches its destination in the same perfect condition in which it left our production facility. We are constantly evolving our packing and loading techniques to ensure easier off-loading, minimal breakage, and other safeguards to combat seasonal changes in climate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
South America 22
Eastern Europe 4
Southeast Asia 7
Mid East 25
South Asia 6
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, French, Russian
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average