Flip Lock Series Frame Scaffolding with Steel Q235 Q345
Flip Lock Series Frame Scaffolding with Steel Q235 Q345
Place of Origin
Ø48.3*3.25*or as your request
High Protected Painted, Powder Coating, Electric Gavenized, Hot Dip Gavenized.
SGS, EN74, ISO
OEM Service available
T/T or L/C in sight
About 20-30 days after confirmation
in bulk or steel pallet or as your request
100 tons per day
|Flip Lock Series Frame|
|FL.WT.567||5'x6'7" Walk Thru Frame Flip Lock||21.54||47.50|
|FL.WT.567(WA)||5'x6'7" Waco Blue Flip Lock Walk Thru Frame||22.10||48.73|
|FL.WT.367(I)||3'x6'7" Walk Thru Frame Flip Lock (I)||18.42||40.62|
|FL.WT.367(II)||3'x6'7" Walk Thru Frame Flip Lock (II)||18.70||41.23|
|FL.WT.3667||3'6"x6'7" Walk Thru Frame Flip Lock||19.27||42.49|
|FL.CAP.576||5'x7'6" Canopy Frame Flip Lock||23.31||51.40|
|FL.CAP.676||6'x7'6" Canopy Frame Flip Lock||24.68||54.42|
|FL.SBX.551||5'x5'1" Single Box Frame Flip Lock||17.20||37.93|
|FL.SBX.567||5'x6'7" Single Box Frame Flip Lock||19.68||43.39|
|FL.DBX.551||5'x5'1" Double Box Frame Flip Lock||18.70||41.23|
|FL.DBX.567||5'x6'7" Double Box Frame Flip Lock||21.18||46.70|
|FL.SBX.531||5'x3'1"Single Box Frame Flip Lock||13.00||28.67|
|FL.SBX.541||5'x4'1"Single Box Frame Flip Lock||14.71||32.44|
|FL.DBX.531||5'x3'1" Double Box Frame Flip Lock||13.75||30.32|
|FL.DBX.541||5'x4'1" Double Box Frame Flip Lock||15.47||34.11|
1. What is considerations of Scaffolding installation?
There must be a fire protection measures and specialist care, safety personnel patrol inspection when electricity, gas welding work on the scaffold,
(1) scaffold frontage hurtful to prevent falling objects protection is required.
(2) During take down the scaffolding, fencing and warning signs should be set up on the ground, prohibit others person besides the operator
2.What are the certifications of your products?
Certified by SGS, BS1139, EN74, Local Test Report.
3. How long is the warranty period for your product?
Our products warranty is 2 years.
- Q:CAN I GET AN INDUSTRIAL/SCAFFOLD PIERCING ?
- You can definitely get it! When you go in to get it they'll just measure the length from side to side of your ear and pick a bar according.. then you'll just have to go through the piercing process which isn't bad at all. Good luck!
- Q:What is the significance of the three scaffold scenes in the Scarlet Letter?
- Scaffold Scarlet Letter
- Q:The use of the scaffold in The Scarlet Letter..?
- its when Hester, Pearl, and Dimmesdale are standing on it in the middle of the night and Chillingworth sees them. Dimmesdale is there because hes doing the same thing Hester had to do just without the whole town watching =]
- Q:What is the most used type of scaffold in construction industries?
- Bamboo is an old version of scaffolding. Now, we used couplers or cuplock system. These scaffoldings are very rigid which you may also use as propped supports for concreting of beams, slabs, columns and retaining walls. These scaffoldings are greatly being used right now in UAE where I am working. Safety wise, the system is being recommended for high rise buildings most specially when you are working along the facase for finishing works.
- Q:Does it matter what size your ear is when you get an industrial/scaffolding piercing?
- The size of your ear does not matter. The proper placement and jewelry length do.
- Q:Scaffold/Industrial piercing help?
- I don't have one of these piercings but I have also heard they are pretty painful. However, it really depends on your pain tolerance. I still don't think the pain would be too bad to stop you from getting the piercing, it is pretty quick. And they look really cool, so don't let the pain put you off.
- Q:Scaffold Piercing questions?
- afte the guy pierced it my ear felt really warm and swollen i tried to not get my hair caught around the jewelry. mix sea salt with warm water or anti-bacterial soap
- Q:I want to get an industrial or a scaffold piercing. any cons?
- Very RARELY do piercings actually get infected. There's a host of different irritations and mishaps that can happen to your piercing that will cause redness and swelling and weeping, but they're not really infections. Keeping your piercing clean, and not wearing tight hats, headbands, or helmets, sleeping on your piercing, and just generally babying your piercing will keep it happy and devoid of irritation. As for being annoying, mine is fine, now, but it was kind of a pain when I first got it done. Granted, I got 10 gauge holes punched out of my ear, so my healing was a BIT more involved, but the typical timeframe for a cartilage piercing to heal is at least 6 months. I also got pierced on the side I sleep on, but getting one of those travel pillows works great for sleeping with healing cartilage piercings. Good luck!
- Q:Scaffold piercing question please help, is it normal?
- There are a lot of viruses/allergies/sinuses going around right now, and I would say that the swollen glands aren't from the piercing, but it could very well be a lymph node in your neck with a collection of white blood cells grouping together to go fight the bacteria possibly from the piercing. And the stinging is fine, mine hurt for a really long time after I got it. Actually it still hurts quite often. But just keep applying the sea salt mixture three times daily and you should be healed up in no time! (:
- Q:How to help a scaffold piercing heal?
- your body wont reject it cuz its cartilage and it wont reject. its just sore becuase you just go a while ago so it will hurt of a couple of weeks
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range