|Place of Origin: |
Shanghai China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Aluminum Flexible Range Hood Vent duct
2 piles aluminum foil and sprial wire
customized Aluminum Flexible Range Hood Vent duct
range hood ,ventilation kit
|fire resistant: |
Class B1 (GB8624)
|flexible and compressible: |
|Temperature range: |
|Max air velocity: |
|Working pressure: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||single cardboad box Aluminum Flexible Range Hood Vent duct|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days after deposit Aluminum Flexible Range Hood Vent duct|
Aluminum Flexible Range Hood Vent Kit Duct
1 .size customized flexible pipe
2. fire resistant
3. for range hood
Aluminum Flexible Range Hood Vent Kit Duct Specifications:
1 Expandable aluminum ducting,aluminum foil ventilation ducting
2 Fire retardant,connect to absorber with clamps
3 diameter customized
Two layers of aluminum foil reinforced with high tensile spring steel wire
Number of piles is up to customer's requests
1 Heat and fire resistant: Class B1 (GB8624)
2 Highly flexible and compressible: rate: 10:1
3 Max air velocity: 30M/S
4 Working pressure: 2500Pa
5 Temperature range: -30°C ~+140°C
1 Ideal for range hood
2 As ventilation hose for equipments
- Q:where can i get thin insulated wire?
- it is called enameled magnet wire. try an electronics supply house or a motor and transformer electrical supply house. you can also purchase it online. you could also just take apart an old electric fan or door bell and unwind the magnetic wire. ~the other answerers don't understand wire, enameled magnet wire has a fine enamel insulation that needs to be sanded off in order to make a connection, as the enamel electrically insulates it to prevent an obvious short, but allows the inductive fields to easily pass through. it is used in all motors and most xfmr's.
- Q:electrical wiring problem?
- need more details!!!
- Q:Wire Transfer?
- It depends on your bank. Some banks have over their company's Intranet system a template for you to fill out a wire transfer. However, you must check with your bank because I am sure for security purposes, you will have a lot of paperwork to fill out. But this usually applies to Corporate customers. Personal customers like yourself will have to physically go into your local bank. -The branch where you opened up your account to do the wire transfer. Again, for security reasons, you will have to fill out and sign forms and they need to match your signature to what they have on file at the branch- namely your signature card when you opened up your account. Some banks also require you to fill out a wire transfer agreement just to even do wires. So the answer is no. You cannot do a wire transfer over your computer. Once again, depending on the bank, you might be able to fill out a template that the bank might have on their website. But you cannot effect a wire transfer from your own computer. Make sure you have the wiring instructions from the person you are sending the money to. You will need the bank name (bank address is really not needed so tell your bank that- unless it is a foreign wire), the banks 9 digit ABA/Routing Number. The Beneficiary name, and finally the beneficiary account number.- Plus of course the amount you wish to have wired. Once you provide that info to your bank, they will take care of the rest.
- Q:What is tension in wires?
- the sum of the tension of both wires must add up to 325N if both wires are equal distance from the center of sign then the tension on each wire is 325/2=162.5 if the wires are at different distances you need to the distances to get the answer
- Q:Can I solder wrapping wires?
- Soldering is fine. As with any wire, be sure to tin the wire first (give it its own thin coat of solder before attempting to solder it to anything else) and secure the wire mechanically so that the solder joint isn't subjected to vibration or other stress. A blob of glue will do the job.
- Q:How do you wire a car stereo?
- Assuming the head unit follows the standard color code (there are some cheap Chinese import units that don't) then you should match the head unit wire colors to the harness wire colors. There are a few extra rules, though: -If the harness has a blue wire, and the head unit only has blue/white (no blue), then the blue harness wire should be connected to the blue/white head unit wire. If the harness has a blue/white AND a blue wire, then both of them should be connected to the head unit's blue/white wire. Similarly, if the head unit has only a blue wire and no blue/white, then it should be connected to the blue and the blue/white wires in the harness. -Orange and orange/white can be treated as interchangeable; ie, an orange/white head unit wire can be connected to an orange harness wire, and vice-versa. (If the harness has both an orange and orange/white, though, don't combine them--just use one or the other with the head unit). -Some harnesses have a black/white wire; this can usually be combined with the black ground wire. -Brown and orange/black wires in harnesses should be taped off individually and not connected to anything. -Some harnesses don't have a black ground wire. In this case, the black wire from the head unit will need to be grounded somewhere else. There will usually be wires left over. Make sure each one is insulated so it can't cause a short or contact another wire.
- Q:Does lime wire mess up your computer??r=1224456006?
- I by no ability had any problems with Limewire messing up my pcs overall performance in my view, yet once you're asking approximately your pc's protection, there are different pretend downloads which will provide your pc viruses. My terrific suggestion is to preview the record in the past you end the obtain. If Limewire is rather messing up your pcs overall performance, uninstall it. in the experience that your pc maintains to run slowly, verify for viruses...
- Q:2003 ford escort stereo wiring diagram?
- I found this online. I can't promise it's 100% correct. best of luck! Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Blue/Red Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Blue/Black Car Radio Ground Wire: Black Car Radio Illumination Wire: Red/Black Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: N/A Car Stereo Antenna Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amplifier Location: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Location: N/A Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Violet Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Blue/Orange Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Blue/White Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): White Car Audio Rear Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Rear Speakers Location: N/A Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): White/Blue Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Red/Blue Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): White/Green Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Blue
- Q:how do i know what kind of wiring kit to buy for my subwoofers?
- by wiring kit do you mean the amps power kit? some of which will include speaker wire for the subs anyway usually your amp will come with instructions that tell you what the minimum gauge is the amp will accept for power, this is the gauge power and ground cable you will want to get maximum power to the amp and to prevent overheating issues, typically amps under 400 watts rms power will do fine with 8 gauge, amps 400-1000 rms will use 4 gauge and 1000+ will use 2/0 gauge wire, for the subwoofer speaker wire you can never go too big gauge only too small, a kicker 12 gauge speaker wire will work for almost any application
- Q:Lincoln conti. plug wires?
- depends on what year the car is.did your old wires have shields?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range