|Place of Origin: |
Shanghai China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Aluminum Flexible Range Hood Vent duct
2 piles aluminum foil and sprial wire
customized Aluminum Flexible Range Hood Vent duct
range hood ,ventilation kit
|fire resistant: |
Class B1 (GB8624)
|flexible and compressible: |
|Temperature range: |
|Max air velocity: |
|Working pressure: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||single cardboad box Aluminum Flexible Range Hood Vent duct|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days after deposit Aluminum Flexible Range Hood Vent duct|
Aluminum Flexible Range Hood Vent Kit Duct
1 .size customized flexible pipe
2. fire resistant
3. for range hood
Aluminum Flexible Range Hood Vent Kit Duct Specifications:
1 Expandable aluminum ducting,aluminum foil ventilation ducting
2 Fire retardant,connect to absorber with clamps
3 diameter customized
Two layers of aluminum foil reinforced with high tensile spring steel wire
Number of piles is up to customer's requests
1 Heat and fire resistant: Class B1 (GB8624)
2 Highly flexible and compressible: rate: 10:1
3 Max air velocity: 30M/S
4 Working pressure: 2500Pa
5 Temperature range: -30°C ~+140°C
1 Ideal for range hood
2 As ventilation hose for equipments
- Q:Subwoofer wiring, help please?
- For okorder.com/... On the inside of the enclosure, connect both positives and both negatives to the enclosure inside terminal. That makes each side of the enclosure 2 ohms. Mount and screw in the subs. Now, on the outside: 1) Observing polarity, run short jumpers between the terminals (positive to positive, negative to negative) and then connect ONE set of terminals to the amp (again observing polarity) (positive to positive, negative to negative. 2) Run separate wires from each set of terminals to the amp, observing polarity. That makes the final impedance to the amp 1 ohm.
- Q:What is the difference between 2 wire and 4 wire fire alarm devices?
- In 2-wire systems the power and the detector signal are multiplexed onto 2 wires. The detector has to have circuitry to extract the power and multiplex the signal onto the wires, making them slightly more complex. In 4-wire systems the power is separate from the signal, unless there is more than one signal from the detector (i.e. smoke heat). It could be 2 wires for power and 2 wires for a single signal (i.e. smoke), or 1 wire for power, 1 wire for smoke, and 1 wire for heat, with the 4th wire being common to all 3. .
- Q:where can i find a wiring diagram for a nissan frontier 2002 wires going into stereo?
- Like John suggested Adapter plug for a aftermarket radio fee any the position from 10 to 20 funds that way you dont go by the fuss with slicing the inventory harness and blowing a circuit or perhaps worse voiding your assure the dealership like to discover something thats no longer in assure to make you pay for it.
- Q:1994 Firebird Window switch wiring?
- The switch should just unplug from the harness---if you took the wires out for some reason, you'll have to check a wiring diagram or another Firebird or Camaro to figure out the correct pattern.
- Q:Wiring problem?
- Pull the lens and look at the bulb. If it is a 2 element bulb then it will work, if it is a single element it will not. If it is a 2 element then one of the wires is turn and stop light and the other is tail light. It will use a body ground in that case. On your trailer harness you will have a brown wire, that is tail lights, the turn and stop light (same wire) will be either green or yellow depending on what side of the trailer you are on. The white wire is ground. The turn and stop light will be much brighter than the tail light so just twist the wires together and see which is which. You can hook the white wire to the mounting screw of the light fixture to be sure you have a good ground.
- Q:furnace wire specification?
- they do make 8 and ten conductor stat wires but in a pinch you could run two 4 conductor wires side by side. just make sure you mark at both ends becayse you will have 2 of each color wire. mark them as red 1 and red 2, etc.
- Q:What wire would be a good substitute for BONSAI WIRE?
- Bonsai wire may be purchased with coatings of various natural colors so it will not distract attention. Also, bonsai wire is usually single strand conductor because it is stiffer and will retain its shape better than multistrand. . Generally, wire is wire. For your purposes Grasshopper, find some house wire at the local home center..
- Q:How do I connect 4-conductor speaker wire?
- 4 conductor wire has a few neat uses. 1 is to bi-wire your speakers. Meaning that if the speaker has 2 red and 2 black terminals then remove the bridge and run the cables to the posts separately thus increasing surface conduction and increasing output and sound quality. Also if you are running cables in the wall to 2 speakers that are near each other or to a single stereo speaker then you don't have to run 2 separate 2-conductor wires. This would also be true if you are running to a second zone using an in wall volume control. If this is the only wire you have for a standard speaker connection it won't hurt to twist them together at both end (pos with pos/ neg with neg) and serves the same purpose as using thicker cables.
- Q:car stereo wiring????????????????????????????????
- If the stereo runs even with the ignition turned off, then you have wired a continuous power supply to the radio instead of an accessory, and that will drain his battery. I always recommend using a wiring harness when installing an aftermarket stereo, as there is no way you can accidentally wire something wrong.
- Q:how does the temperature effect the resistance of the wire?
- as temperature increases, resistance also goes up. the reverse is also true. at most temperatures comfortable to humans, it is not a signifigant factor. that's the general answer. if you need specifics, the electrical code will give you very specific answers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range