Packaging of Flexible Cables for Lifts (H05VVD3H6-F H05VVH6-F H05VV5-F)
25kg/bag,kraft paper bags with plastic bags inside
Specifications of Flexible Cables for Lifts (H05VVD3H6-F H05VVH6-F H05VV5-F)
1,for wire or cable sheath
2,quality SGS and ISO9001
3,delievery time 7 days
4,the highest temperature is 70
this product is used for wire or cable sheath.
Delivery of Flexible Cables for Lifts (H05VVD3H6-F H05VVH6-F H05VV5-F)
Elongation at break
Thermal agining 100°C 168h
tensile strength at aging
Maximum change rate of Tensile Strength
Elongation ate Break after aging
Maximum change rate of Elongation at break
Weight Loss after Thermal aging
Brittle point of Low temperature impact
Thermal stable time at 20°C
Volume resistivity at 20°C
Volume resistivity at working time of 20°C
- Q:What are the safety distances for cable lines?
- Details: 08 civil building electrical design code Article 8.12 - cable bridge wiring, 04D701-3 cable bridge installation Atlas
- Q:Bvvb 300 / 500V is the number of square wires
- Bvvb300 / 500V is the number of square wires that are not marked above.
- Q:The difference between power cable and control cable
- The power cable is used to transmit and distribute large functional power in the main line of the power system. The control cable transfers the electrical energy directly from the power distribution point to the power connection lines of the various electrical equipment. The rated voltage of the power cable is generally 0.6 / 1kV and above, the control cable is mainly 450 / 750V. The same specifications of the power cable and control cable in the production, the power cable insulation and sheath thickness than the control cable thick. First, the control cable belongs to the electrical equipment cable, and the power cable is the cable five categories in the two. The standard for the control cable is . the standard of the power cable is the color of the insulated wire core of the GB control cable is generally black and white, and the low voltage of the power cable is generally separated. Control cable cross-section is generally not more than 10 square feet, the power cable is mainly the transmission of electricity, are generally large cross-section. As a result of the above reasons, the power cable specifications can generally be larger, as large as 500 square feet (conventional manufacturers can produce the range), and then a large cross-section can do the manufacturers to be relatively less, and control the cable cross-section generally Small, the largest general no more than 10 square feet. From the cable core number, the power cable according to the power grid requirements, up to the general 5 core, and control cable transmission control signal, the core number is more, according to the standard more than 61 core, but also can be produced according to user requirements The Control cable: ?id=12 Power cable: ?id=11
- Q:The name of the plastic rope of the wire when the computer is installed
- What is the laying of the laying of living with iron pipe
- Q:Color line, coaxial line, HDMI cable, S-terminal line between the difference, can transmit what signal, audio or video?
- Hello, yes, the wires and the cable will not affect each other
- Q:If only one with the VGA line, what is the way to achieve video and audio transmission, please master guiding?
- Is the system inside the description file is lost, leaving me to teach you to solve
- Q:How does the control cable terminal head calculate?
- Determination of cable end. 1) Determination of high-voltage cable terminal A cable using two sets of cable terminal, if the cable ends are used in the room, the use of two sets of indoor cable terminal, if one end is outdoor, one end is indoor Inside and outside the set, if both ends are outdoor, then use two sets of outdoor. In addition, in special environments such as humidity, serious pollution and other places, regardless of indoor and outdoor use outdoor cable terminal. B According to the equipment to determine, according to the switch device into the line through the two calculation cable terminal, if the end of the line for the outdoor overhead connection, the overhead connection using outdoor cable terminal. If the transformer is the cable into the line, according to the number of incoming and outgoing times by 2 to get the number of terminals. 2) low-voltage cable terminal to determine the general is also based on a cable 2 sets of terminals to confirm that the current foreign low-voltage terminal indoors and outdoors, if the special requirements are stated when ordering. But sometimes do not know the number of cables only know the equipment drawings, it is based on the number of incoming and outgoing lines to confirm, a line into a set, a outlet calculation of 2 sets, usually taking into account the entry and exit are a piece of time in accordance with the entry and exit The number of cable terminals can be multiplied by 2. Special attention, the general 6 square below the cable can be calculated without the number of terminals and direct connection.
- Q:Power cable, signal cable, control cable laying laying specification
- Water pipe wall thickness is much. Can withstand more than .8MPa pressure line pipe wall is very books, can not bear pressure
- Q:2400 yuan, assembled a host, what kind of configuration can be installed ah! Play games, multiply! Note: is the whole host!
- Cable can be parallel with the 10kV power cable laying, there is no distance requirements, the two cables walk in a metal bridge is no problem, the cable is through the optical communication, the power line of electromagnetic waves will not have an impact, there is no electrical corrosion Problem, because the cable is protected by an outer sheath. Now in the high-voltage cable directly attached to the internal fiber and power supply and communication, but also in the high-voltage overhead lines directly on the composite fiber (OPGW), while the power supply and power grid communication. So, do not have to worry.
- Q:Wire line, why is red and blue? Why are there different colors?
- Puncture clip does not need to dial the main line of the skin, T terminal need.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Southeast Asia;Mid East;Domestic Market
||ISO9001; CCC;OHSMS GB/T28001-2001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||70% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 800,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range