Packaging of Flexible Cables for Lifts (H05VVD3H6-F H05VVH6-F H05VV5-F)
25kg/bag,kraft paper bags with plastic bags inside
Specifications of Flexible Cables for Lifts (H05VVD3H6-F H05VVH6-F H05VV5-F)
1,for wire or cable sheath
2,quality SGS and ISO9001
3,delievery time 7 days
4,the highest temperature is 70
this product is used for wire or cable sheath.
Delivery of Flexible Cables for Lifts (H05VVD3H6-F H05VVH6-F H05VV5-F)
Elongation at break
Thermal agining 100°C 168h
tensile strength at aging
Maximum change rate of Tensile Strength
Elongation ate Break after aging
Maximum change rate of Elongation at break
Weight Loss after Thermal aging
Brittle point of Low temperature impact
Thermal stable time at 20°C
Volume resistivity at 20°C
Volume resistivity at working time of 20°C
- Q:Does anyone knows how to remove the cruise control of a 92 honda accord lx?
- it might desire to be a fuse or loose cable interior the wiring of the cruise controllerthe appropriate element to do is pass to the broking to examine it out, besides the reality that it might desire to be extremely pricier in spite of the undeniable fact that it rather is properly worth on the tip. much less project and funds spend on the tip
- Q:RS232C to VGA cable??? what is RS232C?
- Its a specialized data port. Its a controller port basically. I guess you could hook it up to a set top cable/satellite box to have the TV talk to that device. But its control data only, there is no video or audio traveling across that connection. So no you can't use it to connect to your computer to your TV. If you want the computer to see the TV then you need a capture card for the computer. Lots of video cards can do this, or you can get a USB device from Hauppage (or similar brand). If you want to see your computer on the TV then you need to provide more information. You can go computer to TV in VGA to component, VGA to DVI and then DVI to HDMI, VGA to VGA, DVI to HDMI, HDMI to HDMI, and VGA to HDMI for HD. And you can go either composite or s-video from computer to TV for SD. And you may need to go stereo mini to RCA for the audio depending on which of the above you have available and chose. A little confusing perhaps. But that's why its important to know all the ports available on the computer and on the TV. Then its easier to game plan a good way to connect them.
- Q:Why is the power cable at the top?
- Four-layer cable bridge: high-voltage power, low-voltage power, control cables, communications and computer cables, ground into the bottom layer. High-voltage cable load, easy to produce high temperature. If laying in the lower, will have a great impact on the above low-voltage cable, the best on the upper, there is a little, high-voltage cables are generally steel armor layer, high mechanical strength, even without steel armor due to insulation Thick, bear the impact of the general object is also strong, for cable protection has some advantages. Cable safety requirements: . the cable cross each other, the high-voltage cable should be below the low-voltage cable. If one of the cables is in the range of 1 m before and after the cross-pipe protection or partitioning, the minimum allowable distance is 0.25 m. . when the cable and thermal pipe close or cross, if the insulation measures, parallel and cross the minimum distance of 0.5m and 0.25m. . cable and railway or road crossing should wear protection, protection tube should be out of the track or road 2m outside. . the distance between the cable and the building foundation, should be able to ensure that the cable buried in the building outside the water; cable into the building should wear protection, protection tube should be beyond the building outside the water. . directly buried in the underground cable and the grounding of the grounding device should be separated between 0.25 ~ 0.5m; buried directly in the underground cable buried depth, generally should not be less than 0.7m, and should be buried in the frozen soil layer.
- Q:Have a PC monitor connected through HDMI to cable box. Can only control sound manually on montior. Any Ideas?
- Your cable box should have volume control on the remote. Perhaps your can get a universal remote to work with your monitor.
- Q:Is tv used as a form of mind control?
- TV can be used to spread messages from people trying to mind control you, like a cult leader.
- Q:where or what file do i look in to access my tower? I've hooked it up to my laptop via ethernet cable.?
- I'm assuming you used the correct cable (crossover ethernet cable) since you said they're talking. But what do you mean by access the tower? Are you trying to fully control your tower using your laptop? Or are you trying to transfer files between them? With the setup you described, you can only share internet and multiple folders (you need to specify which ones on each computer) and then the other computer can only 'access' these files that you wish to share from the other computer. To fully control the tower, you will need to use remote desktop and the tower needs to have windows2000 or xp PRO installed. Ask a question on remote desktop if this was what you wantedthe settings and explanation are kind of long to do without knowing if you really wanted it p
- Q:pioneer amp power control?
- no don't do that. the control needs to be in the rca cables or with the radio. if not put a kill switch on the remote wire to turn on and off usually a toggle should cost $3.
- Q:Mountain car brake line and the length of the shift line?
- I use the code nails, but no matter what the nails have to adjust the tongue in front of the gun because the carpentry guns should be used to hit the gun with the tongue or the wall inside the wall we use the gun gun nails to stay in the trough
- Q:I have Dish cable and the Tv remotes control both Tvs!?
- Your best resolution is to call Dish technical support.
- Q:How do I hook up my blu ray player.easy? read on?
- You okorder
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Southeast Asia;Mid East;Domestic Market
||ISO9001; CCC;OHSMS GB/T28001-2001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||70% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 800,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range