Specifications of Flexible Anti-static PVC Strip Curtains
Application tempt range: -15℃to 50℃
Thickness range from 1.5mm to 6mm
Width range from 150mm to 400mm
Applications of Flexible Anti-static PVC Strip Curtains
Widely used in electronics, food, pharmaceutical, refrigeration industry.
Can be used as barrier wall,protective portiere/curtain for sensitive area or protective cover for sensitive industry.
Package& Delivery of Flexible Anti-static PVC Strip Curtains
Wooden pallet,shirnk film according to custom requires.
Colors of Factory-sale Flexible PVC Strip Curtains
Data sheet of Flexible Anti-static PVC Strip Curtains
Standard Clear Formula
Super Polar Curtain
Softness A Hardness
Falling Ball Test
-20 No Break
-40 No Break
-50 No Break
-20 No Break
-40 Bo Break
-50 No Break
Reaction to fire
- Q:What kinds of plastic pipes are divided into?
- Plastic pipe is usually plastic resin as raw material, adding stabilizers, lubricants, etc., to "plastic" method in the pipe mill by extrusion processing.
- Q:What glue does the hard plastic bond with?
- Bonding hard plastic, quick drying, can use a HY-302AB glue, slow dry, you can use HY-T160 glue.
- Q:How to reuse plastic products?
- So far, the packaging industry is still China's plastics industry's largest application areas. Experts predict that 2005 plastic packaging will grow by more than 15% year on year, reaching 6 million 250 thousand tons. Compared with the continuous increase in the amount of applications, the recycling of plastic packaging in China is far from optimistic. Waste plastic recycling applications narrow, can be described as a major obstacle to the development of recycling. This issue introduces some main technologies of waste plastics recycling at home and abroad.
- Q:What is the difference between POM and PP plates?
- I suggest you take a good look at the relevant knowledge, these two things, one is finished, and one is semi-finished. Polyoxymethylene: Polyoxymethylene (polyformaldehyde) thermoplastic crystalline polymer.
- Q:What kind of materials are used in daily plastic products?
- Daily plastic products generally use PE (polyethylene) and PP (polypropylene) materials more.Washbasin, tub, bucket, plastic, plastic chairs, anvil cup, sieve, and a medicine bottle with PE material production, which is characterized by soft texture and non friable, corrosion resistant, impact resistant, low price, easy production;
- Q:What adhesive is best for ABS plastic?
- You are the best is to find good fluidity ABS special glue, but should pay attention to control the flow quantity of the glue, I used a JL-1608 ABS special glue effect is good, will glue to the vial, and then set the dropper very fine, painted a circle along the groove, then the sticky adhesive time 5 minutes is enough. It can also be injected with a suitable syringe.
- Q:Rubber and plastic bonding, what glue best, most durable?
- - new transparent solution adhesive cured at room temperature, convenient operation, high strength, high elasticity, film soft, water, acid, alkali, wide application, long storage decay and other excellent characteristics.
- Q:Shape complex, thin wall of household electrical appliances, plastic shell processing?
- Complex shapes, thin walls of household electrical appliances, plastic products are molded by injection molding.
- Q:What are the hard materials in the plastics industry?
- Rubber and plastic are made of HF8040 rigid plastic. HF8040 rigid plastic special adhesive is specially used for bonding of hard polypropylene, self-adhesive and hard polypropylene and other hard materials.
- Q:How does the new Juicer remove the plastic flavor of the fuselage?
- Processed food has its own flavor, and the stuff is dangerous.
EARTH FLEX is an enterprise specialized in the production of PVC soft strips/sheets.
We are one of the top three companies that can produce transparent PVC soft curtains in China.
Our company has passed RoHS and ISO9001:2000 certificates
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1 Million - US$ 2.5 Million
||40.00% Southeast Asia
15.00% Mid East
10.00% South America
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 40,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range