Double flange, double eccentric, rubber seated butterfly valve
Double flange, double eccentric, rubber seated butterfly valve,
1. Size and pressure range:
2. Medium and temp. range:
Suitable medium: water and low-corrosive liquid etc.
Suitable temp.: -10-120
3. Technical items:
Design standard: EN593
Face to face length acc.to:ISO5752 series14/DIN3202,F4
Flange dimensions and drilling acc.to: ISO7005-2/ EN1092-2, DIN2501
Top works acc.to: ISO5211
Top flange for actuator installation acc.to: ISO5210
4. Material items:
Body: ductile iron,
Disc: ductile iron
Body seal ring:SS304
Disc seat ring: EPDM/NBR/VITON
Retainer ring: SS304
Shaft bush: AL-bronze
notes: Other materials are available on request
5.Coating: AKZO Nobel epoxy power, coating thickness min. ≥250micron
6. Operating mode: bare shaft, worm gear+handwheel, electirc actuator, pneumatic actuator, hydraulic actuator, etc.
7. Packing: seaworthy packing: iron case, veneer case, wood case,
8. Delivery port: Shanghai, Tianjing, etc.
- Q:Do you have DN150-DN80 variable diameter steel pipe joint?
- Such components generally belong to standard parts, which is a national standard. It's easy to procure in the market.See details: "GB/T 12459-2005 steel welded seamless pipe fittings"The L length of DN150-DN80 is 140mm, and is H in the national standardSee below:
- Q:What does R1/2 pipe joint mean?
- R1/2 means the joint thread is 1/2 inch of taper pipe thread.The thread of R 1/2 is the conical outer tube thread for sealing, the right angle, the tooth shape angle is 55 degrees, and the national standard number is GB/T 7306.1-2000. Its basic dimensions are:
- Q:Joint type of pipe joint
- NPT is the abbreviation of National (American) Pipe Thread, an American Standard 60 degree taper pipe thread, used in North America. National standards refer to GB/T12716-1991PT is the abbreviation of Thread Pipe, is a 55 degree taper pipe thread sealing, belonging to the Whitworth family, for the European and Commonwealth countries. Commonly used in water and gas pipe industry, taper regulations of 1:16. national standard is available on the GB/T7306-2000G is a 55 degree non thread sealing pipe thread, belonging to the family of Wyeth thread, marked G for cylinder threads. National standards refer to GB/T7307-2001In addition, the 1/4, 1/2 and 1/8 marks in the thread refer to the diameter of the thread size, in inchesYes, my wife usually refers to the size of the thread by one point, one inch equals 8, and 1/4 inches is 2, so by analogy
- Q:About thread, pipe joint standard question
- The world's three major thread standards, individuals feel very good, although six or seven years of work
- Q:How was the pipe joint named?
- Use the end extension of the pipe for sealing without any other seals. The utility model has simple structure and is suitable for the connection of thin-wall pipe fittings, and is suitable for pipelines with low pressure of oil and gas as medium. The pressure is allowed to be used in table 41, table 27~41, GB5625.1 to 5653-1985Insert welded pipe jointThe length of the tube will need to be inserted into the pipe joints and pipe end until the connector end of the contact, the pipe and the pipe joint are welded together, can save over, but the pipe size is strictly applicable to oil and gas as the medium pipeline system table 43 ~ 49 JB3878-1985Cone seal welded pipe jointOne end of the connecting pipe is provided with an outer cone surface, and a O shape sealing ring is matched with the inner cone surface of the joint body, and is screwed with the screw thread. The working pressure is 16 ~ 31.5MPa, the temperature - 25 to 80 DEG C for oil as medium piping system table 50 ~ 62 JB/T6381 ~ 6385-1992Withhold hose connectorThe installation is convenient, but a tightening process is added. After the hose is damaged, the joint coat can not be reused, and it is made up of a steel wire braided hose. The utility model can be connected with a welding pipe joint sealed with a O ring. Pipeline system suitable for oil, water and gas as medium. Medium temperature: Oil: -30 ~ 80 degrees Celsius; air -30 to 50 degrees Celsius; water below 80 degrees JB/ZQ4427 ~ 4428-1986
- Q:The difference between the reducer joint and the strengthening pipe joint
- The reinforcing pipe joint essentially is that when the branch pipe is connected to the supervisor, the pipe joint is enlarged by the reinforcing pipe, which is beneficial to welding, and then the other end is connected with the branch pipe and can be welded by socket welding,
- Q:What is the liquid used in the fire hose joint?
- There are many threaded joints for fire hose fittings, such as liquid raw material tape, pipe interface glue and thread sealant
- Q:Can the pneumatic pipe connection be carried through the water?
- The pneumatic plastic fittings do not workThe ferrule of metal can be connected
- Q:What is the function of the pipe joint?
- Hydraulic term is a part of a hydraulic system that connects the pipe or sets the line to the hydraulic element
- Q:What do you mean by pipe fittings 3/4?
- Generally speaking, the standard is different, the corresponding caliber is also different. I don't know which one you're referring toThe pipe can be divided into many categories, there are pieces of pipe and socket welding pipe fittings, pipe trench, pipe fittings, sanitary fittings and so on. These fittings reference standard is not the same, even pieces of pipe standard also has many kinds, domestic GB/T12459, American Standard use of ASME B16.9 and ASME B16.28, and JIS2311 DIN2605 of Germany, Japan, and so many. GB GB/T12459 is divided into two series, the same "3/4" pipe fittings, the corresponding caliber is not the same. A series of peripheral dimensions and American Standard is basically the same, with the Russian standard size B is basically the same. So it's difficult to answer what the outside diameter of 3/4 is, and you need to refer to different standards. You can go to the "standard sharing network" above to check the corresponding standards, routine standards can be found, very practical!
Our main products are double eccentric metal/rubber seated butterfly valves, triple offset butterfly valves, tilting disc check valves, centerline butterfly valves, ebonite butterfly valves, eccentric plug/ball valves, gate valves, globes and power station valves, with sizes ranging from DN40mm (2") to DN4000mm (160") and PN ranging from 0.01MPa to 6.4MPa. Our valves are widely used in the fields of water supply, metallurgy, electric power, petrochemical and municipal construction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range