Structure of Fish Farm Pond Liner
Fish Farm Pond Liner are made from polyethylene polymer materials that blow molding,its main function is to prevent the liquid leakage and gas volatile.According to the production of raw materials can divide into HDPE geomembrane liner and EVA geomembrane liner,etc.
Main Features of Fish Farm Pond Liner：
Complete variety of specifications of width and thickness. Thickness: 0.08-2mm/Width: 2-16m .
Excellent environmental stress resistant cracking performance.
Excellent performance of chemical erosion resistance.
Big scope of application temperature and long service life .
Applied in landfill waste site, sewage and filth treatment site, tailings depot and underground construction project
Fish Farm Pond Liner Images
Fish Farm Pond Liner Specification :
Strength at yield,N/mm
Strength at break ,N/mm
Elongation at yield,%
Elongation at break,%
Tear Resistance N
Puncture Resistance N
Stress Crack Resistance, hrs
Carbon Black Content, %
Carbon Black Dispersion
1 or 2
Standard OTI Min
High Pressure OTI Min
Impact Cold Crack at -70°C
Water vapor permeability
Dimensional Stability (%)
1. How about the delivery time?
Two weeks upon receipt of down payment.
2. What kind of payments do we accepted?
T/T, L/C, WesternUnion, MoneyGram.
3. What's are the MOQ?
Normally the MOQ is 5000 SQM in theory.
And we can provide you free samples for quality inspection.
4. Do you charge for the samples?
Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are freee, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee in your second order.
5. Can you produce the product according to customers' requirements?
Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome
- Q:Anti seepage coefficient of PE geomembrane
- PE geomembrane is water-proof, less than 1 American Standard basically means minus 13 power of 0*10.
- Q:Which one is better, electric heating film and oil heater
- This is very difficult to say, it depends on, model, quality, and price.
- Q:Does seepage-proof membrane belong to geomembrane?
- Geomembranes are widely used for their excellent seepage-proof performance measured by order of magnitude of 1*10*-13. The basic function of which is cultivation. The seepage-proof performance is good, but you'd better choose environmental ones with GBT17642-1998, GBT17643-2008 as well as other specifications and standards as reference.
- Q:Geomembrane classification
- Seen from the naked eye, particulate is because the feed back material is added too much. Secondly, take samples of the material on site and sent to relevant national authorities to be tested, while adding too much back material will cause the HDPE membrane not reaching American standard index, indicating that the material is not very good, but one thing you can see, as well as some granular things, sand holes on the membrane, which is difficult to distinguish
- Q:what are the differences between apple phone diamond film and dull polished stick membrane?
- There is a diamond packaging film which looks like a glittering diamond; matte packaging film is a more anti-scratch, but it looks kind of fuzzy. Diamond film is more fashionable and novel, the other two are more traditional.
- Q:Is electrothermal film easy to use?
- Don't know what it is. It gonna be okay
- Q:the specification of composite geo-membrane
- composite geo-membrane (composite seepage-proof film) is divided into one cloth and one membrane and two cloths one film, width 4-6m, weight 200- , 1500g/ square meter, pulling-resistance, tear-resistance, bursting and other high physic mechanics performance indicator, the products is high strength, and has good extensibility, large deformation modulus, acid and alkali resistance, errosion resistance, aging-resistance, seepage-proof and other characteristics. it will satisfy the seepage-proof, isolation, reinforce, anti-cracking and other soil engineering demands in water conservancy, municipal, buildings, transport, metro, tunnel, and engineer construction. Because it has selected polymer materials and the production process is added with anti-aging agent, it can be used in unconventional temperature environment. it's commonly used in the seepage-proof treatment of dams, drainage ditch, and pollution prevention treatment of waste storage. one cloth one membrane is a kind of composite geotextile material. Mainly used in water conservancy, transportation, tunnels, airports, metallurgical tailings, waste disposal sites, roofing seepage and other reinforced seepage control.
- Q:What products are hdpe waterproof board and HDPE geomembrane?
- hdpe waterproof board and HDPE geomembrane are anti-seepage film of high density polyethylene.
- Q:Are hdpe anti-seepage film and geomembrane the same?
- It is widely used in many industries such as tunnel, so it is a kind of good environmental protection material. I'm sorry I can't provide. The treatment of petrifaction tailings and water conservancy hydroelectricity. As for HDPE anti-seepage film itself, it belongs to one kind of geomembranes. The definition of geomembrane is vague because of its chemical performance. HDPE film is the product of petroleum chemical engineering. There are also many geomembranes made from other materials. The anti-seepage engineering involves refuse landfill. As for construction scheme. Currently in the country. There are little categories of geomembrane. It can't react to plenty of chemical constituents. Besides, there are LDPE film and municipal administration principle. Composite geomembrane is mainly used in anti-seepage engineering industry.
- Q:What are the differences between composite geo-membrane and geosynthetic clay liner?
- geomembrane is made of water-proof material for water and seepage prevention. composite geo-membrane is compounded by geomembrane and pervious material. To composite pervious material on geomembrane can protect the geomembrane, increase friction coefficient and permeability in the flat. geosynthetic clay liner is made of two layers of pervious material and one layer of impervious bentonite. geosynthetic clay liner is also used for water and seepage prevention. But because the waterproof and impermeable material is clay which has little, it is not as good as geomembrane in terms of water and seepage prevention. There is a reason for the emergence of the product. Once tiny destructive hole appears, the clay will automatically fill it under pressure, that is to say, it has self-healing effect. The difference between the two: First, geomembrane has better waterproof and anti-seepage effect. Second, geosynthetic clay liner has self-healing role. Third, geosynthetic clay liner has little permeability. As for permeability: The permeability coefficient of geomembrane is less than 10 negative 11 cm3 per second. The permeability coefficient of geosynthetic clay liner is about 10 negative 9 cm3 per second.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range