First Class Film Plywood with Competitive Price in Construction
1)size:1220*2440*(9-30mm) and 1250*2500*(9-30mm)
Detailed Product Description
Place of origin
Black film, brown film, red film, anti-slip film
Poplar, Combi, Birch, eucalypts
1220*2440/1250*2500mm and as your requirement
2mm to 30mm and as for your requirement
Overlap joint, end joint, scraf joint, finger joint
High bending strength
Strong nail holding
8 pallets/20ft,16 pallets/40ft,18 pallets/40HQ
ISO9001: 2000; CE
Middle East, Southeast Asia, South America, Africa
1. Capacity: 8000 CBM per month
2. Sample available
3. high quality and competitive price
4. 10 years’ experience
We own professional manufacturers with powerful producing capacity.
Extensive and comprehensive quality control system
Excellent products with competitive prices.
Efficient services in pre and after sale.
- Q:What are the further processing of plywood?
- Resin Treated Plywood Paste Plywood Plywood with resin impregnated or impregnated with other methods.
- Q:Commonly used plywood, pallets and so on
- so it will not crack, but it can not be called solid wood, and now the market has solid wood particle board, MDF, particleboard and other components of the plate Is wood chips, sawdust,
- Q:What kind of glue is today's plywood?
- if you want the wood products have a stronger waterproof and moisture-proof performance, you can use E1 (or even E0) melamine glue.
- Q:What are the defects of the plywood?
- The intergrown knots are formed by the tree's live technique. Knots and the surrounding wood close together or with the surrounding wood part of the length of its cross-section than the length of 3/4, hard texture, normal structure
- Q:The structure of the plywood at the same time meet two basic principles
- the fiber direction and the table are parallel to the long core plate or the middle plate. When forming a slab, the panel and the backplate must face outward.
- Q:Plywood in the processing of defects
- sand through sandlng through due to excessive sanding the table, local wear exposed layer or the next layer of veneer
- Q:What are the types of veneer veneer veneer?
- Common is a single-sided veneer veneer plywood. Decorative veneer commonly used species of birch, ash, oak, water green Kong, elm, maple wood, walnut, etc.
- Q:Contemporary plywood market development
- China's rapid economic growth has become a strong traction to promote the market demand for plywood; North China, East China and the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River area fast-growing high-yielding forest timber poured into the market
- Q:What is the composition of the plywood?
- Plywood usually refers to the plywood or multi-layer board, that is, with the same thickness of two or more layers of veneer plus glue from high temperature suppression
- Q:What is the best way to fix multi-layer plywood?
- The usual length and width specifications are: 1220 × 2440mm, while the thickness specifications are generally: 3,5,9,12,15,18 mm and so on
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range