First Class Film Plywood with Competitive Price in Construction
1)size:1220*2440*(9-30mm) and 1250*2500*(9-30mm)
Detailed Product Description
Place of origin
Black film, brown film, red film, anti-slip film
Poplar, Combi, Birch, eucalypts
1220*2440/1250*2500mm and as your requirement
2mm to 30mm and as for your requirement
Overlap joint, end joint, scraf joint, finger joint
High bending strength
Strong nail holding
8 pallets/20ft,16 pallets/40ft,18 pallets/40HQ
ISO9001: 2000; CE
Middle East, Southeast Asia, South America, Africa
1. Capacity: 8000 CBM per month
2. Sample available
3. high quality and competitive price
4. 10 years’ experience
We own professional manufacturers with powerful producing capacity.
Extensive and comprehensive quality control system
Excellent products with competitive prices.
Efficient services in pre and after sale.
- Q:Solid wood and plywood which is better?
- in addition, also need to consider its ground load capacity and use In the geothermal thermal conductivity; and the general splint or plywood in this consideration is not much.
- Q:The difference between the multilayer board and the plywood is as follows
- Commonly used plywood, plywood and other multi-layer board. Multilayer boards can improve wood utilization and are a major way to save wood
- Q:What are the further processing of plywood?
- Resin Treated Plywood Paste Plywood Plywood with resin impregnated or impregnated with other methods.
- Q:Commonly used plywood, pallets and so on
- straw and other things containing wood fiber, very cheap, so the cost of producing MDF is very low so the market price is cheaper than the solid wood.
- Q:What is medium density fiberboard
- Its thickness specifications are 2.7,3,3.5,4,5,5.5,6,7,8 mm, commonly used specifications are 3,3.5,4 mm.
- Q:Further processing of the plywood
- plywood treated plywood plywood used in the manufacturing process or after manufacturing to deal with the physical properties of coupons.
- Q:What harm does the plywood factory work?
- The diagnosis of acute benzene poisoning is based on short-term inhalation of a large number of high concentrations of benzene vapor,
- Q:Plywood quality requirements include appearance level, size, physical and mechanical properties of the three elements.
- Plywood should be shipped with the factory quality inspection department of product quality certification, specify the type of plywood, specifications, grade, bonding strength and moisture content.
- Q:What are the shortcomings of plywood
- Plywood is one of the common materials for furniture, one of the three panels of man-made board, but also for aircraft, ships, trains, cars, construction and packaging materials
- Q:Class III resistant tide plywood class IV tonic resistant plywood
- Plywood: Plywood is a three or more plate-like material that is cut into veneer or cut into wood by wood and then glued with an adhesive
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range