First Class Film Plywood with Competitive Price in Construction
1)size:1220*2440*(9-30mm) and 1250*2500*(9-30mm)
Detailed Product Description
Place of origin
Black film, brown film, red film, anti-slip film
Poplar, Combi, Birch, eucalypts
1220*2440/1250*2500mm and as your requirement
2mm to 30mm and as for your requirement
Overlap joint, end joint, scraf joint, finger joint
High bending strength
Strong nail holding
8 pallets/20ft,16 pallets/40ft,18 pallets/40HQ
ISO9001: 2000; CE
Middle East, Southeast Asia, South America, Africa
1. Capacity: 8000 CBM per month
2. Sample available
3. high quality and competitive price
4. 10 years’ experience
We own professional manufacturers with powerful producing capacity.
Extensive and comprehensive quality control system
Excellent products with competitive prices.
Efficient services in pre and after sale.
- Q:Why plywood is cheaper than solid wood
- and then made of adhesive glue from the three or more layers of plate-like material, usually with odd-level veneer, and the adjacent layer of veneer Of the fibers are perpendicular to each other
- Q:According to the different composition of the glue, for the construction of plywood with the following types of glue
- According to the environmental protection level, the glue used for plywood can be divided into E0 grade, E1 glue, E2 glue (and even E2 level are not reach the unqualified glue)
- Q:Four levels: Principal, First, Second, Third. Commonly used for one, two, three and so on
- Quality grade for the premium, one, two, three a total of four, the indicator is similar to the MDF, but the intensity is much higher than the MDF
- Q:What are the plywood specifications?
- International Organization for Standardization of ordinary plywood production, from the structure, finished product moisture content, quality 3 to make the provisions:
- Q:Decorative veneer veneer plywood features
- Decorative veneer is made of high quality wood by slicing or peeling processing made of thin wood chips.
- Q:Plywood in the processing of defects
- Separation delamination The separation of two adjacent veneers due to lack of glue or poor glue.
- Q:How do you choose plywood in plywood production?
- But should be described in the name of the product, such as "cedar veneer plywood", or "fir slices plywood", or "cherry wood trim".
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of plywood?
- Plywood is cut from the wood section into a veneer or cut from the wooden square cut into thin wood
- Q:What does plywood mean and its synthesis?
- Plywood is one of the common materials for furniture, one of the three panels of man-made board, but also for aircraft, ships, trains, cars, construction and packaging materials
- Q:The usual length and width specifications are:
- 1220 × 2440mm, while the thickness specifications are generally: 3,5,9,12,15,18 mm and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range