Cold Rolled Sheet Coil
SPCC/SPCD/SPCE/DC01/ST12/ ST14/SPCD/DC03/DC04 ect.
JIS G3302, EN10142, ASTM653, ASTM95
Thickness tolerance:+/-0.02mm; Width tolerance:+/-5mm
No-skin passed or Skin passed, Tensile leveled
Chromate/Unchromate passivation, fingerprint resistant treatment, oiled/unoiled
Construction, hardware, home applicances, interior decoration
General Application of Cold Rolled Steel Coil:
Commercial quality suitable for bending fabrication and simple forming; this is the type in greatest demand.
Refrigerators, cabinets, power distribution baords and drums.
Drawing quality second only to that of SPCEN. Excellent uniformity.
Automobile floor and roof panels.
Deep-drawing quality.With metallurgically controlled grain size, it retains its beautiful finish even after being deep-drawn.
Automobile fenders and quarter panels
Extra deep-drawing quality
Extra-low-carbon steel sheets with highest workability
Automobile internal panels and deep-drawn parts
Production Flow Chart
1. Thickness: 0.4-2.0mm
2. Width: 900-1250mm
3. Inner Diameter: 508 & 610mm
4. Weight of Steel Coil: 3-15MT
5. Heat Treatment: Annealed + Smoothed
6. Margin Status: EC & EM
7. Surface Quality: FC & FD
8. Surface Treatment: Oiling
9. Surface Status: Bright
1. Yield Strength: ≤320MPa
2. Tensile Strength: ≤370MPa
3. Elongation (L=50mm, b=25mm) When:
(1) Nominal Thickness <0.25mm: 30%
(2) Nominal Thickness 0.25mm-<0.40: 32%
(3) Nominal Thickness 0.40-<0.60mm: 34%
(4) Nominal Thickness 0.60-<1.0mm: 36%
(5) Nominal Thickness 1.0-<1.6mm: 37%
(6) Nominal Thickness >1.6mm: 38%
- Q:What is the material of steel coil 08F and what brand can be used instead?
- 20 steel used for various mechanical parts is not subjected to great stress and toughness, such as rod, sleeve, screw, lifting hook; also can be used for manufacturing in 60 pressure and 450 DEG C using non corrosive medium pipes, pipe; can also be used for carbon and cyanide carburized core strength is not the chain, such as bushings, roller, shaft and gear, sprocket and other important.
- Q:Greatest steel guitar songs in country music history?
- the answer would could be chum Emmons..he's performed with a number of the excellent artists in Nastyville!!! he's the guy who made all those Ray fee songs so bone chilling.
- Q:what steel anodizes well?
- Steel doesn't anodize in the sense that aluminum and some other metals do. However, it can be heat-colored. The trick is to clean the surface first (it must be oxide free), then heat gently until the colors appear. These are called temper colors in steel. They are due to a thin adherent layer of oxide that forms and thickens as temperature is increased. They are quite temperature dependent. As the steel is heated, the first color to appear is pale yellow. This will progress through darker yellows, browns, purples, and blues as the temperature rises. Above blue, the oxide becomes the gray/black color you are apparently getting - this is the result of heating too fast and too hot. See the chart at the site below for colors in plain carbon steel. Note that the temperatures are pretty low - It all starts around 400 F and if you go above 600 F the show's all over.
- Q:How to wear out stainless steel?
- Its called stainless for a reason :) many grades are out there, 300 400 series. You could use acid to make it look older but you wouldnt want to cook with it after chemically converting it with acid.Personally i like cast iron. It will last a life time + and looks very cool. Sorry no safe way to do it and cook with it. B^
- Q:Can rubbing alcohol help clean stainless steel?
- no if it was stainless it would have not rusted, we use lemon juice and a brillo pad
- Q:How did the growth of the steel industry influence the development of other industries?
- At least three ways: 1. Steel as a material that other industries could use to do things that couldn't be done before (for example, construction (skyscrapers, long bridges, etc.)) or could now be done at much lower cost and hence increased the size of the industry (automobiles, bearings, etc.)
- Q:What is harder Gold or steel?
- steel. gold is pretty soft.
- Q:Wear on Non-Stainless Carbon Steel Chef's Knife?
- Carbon steel chef's knives out perform stainless in every aspect except 1, care. You can't put them in a dishwasher. Wash, rinse and dry off. Do not keep them in a drawer filled with other kitchen stuff, rather, keep them in a cabinet or block. If it starts to rust you can use steel wool to clean them up, or fine grit sandpaper if you want to retain a fine finish. For your viewing pleasure, a chef's knife I forged from crane cable.
- Q:How to weld stainless steel?
- Stainless steel is a fascinating metal to weld. Welding stainless can be difficult if you don't know what you are doing. It reacts to excessive heat by warping and distorting once it cools. Everything shows up in stainless. If you weld with too much heat you can see it by the heat marks left in the metal along with any distortion. It also scratches very easily so you must take care when welding on a metal table. Stainless steels can be welded using several different procedures such as shielded metal arc welding, gas tungsten arc welding, and gas metal arc welding but stainless steel welding wires have been developed for welding stainless steels.
- Q:truth of steel Sword making?
- I am unsure of what the Truth of Steel is, but here is the Riddle of Steel (from Conan) Thulsa Doom: Yes! You know what it is, don't you boy? Shall I tell you? It's the least I can do. Steel isn't strong, boy, flesh is stronger! Look around you. There, on the rocks; a beautiful girl. Come to me, my child... Thulsa Doom: [coaxes the girl to jump to her death] Thulsa Doom: That is strength, boy! That is power! What is steel compared to the hand that wields it? Look at the strength in your body, the desire in your heart, I gave you this! Such a waste. Contemplate this on the tree of woe. Crucify him!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range