Cold Rolled Sheet Coil
SPCC/SPCD/SPCE/DC01/ST12/ ST14/SPCD/DC03/DC04 ect.
JIS G3302, EN10142, ASTM653, ASTM95
Thickness tolerance:+/-0.02mm; Width tolerance:+/-5mm
No-skin passed or Skin passed, Tensile leveled
Chromate/Unchromate passivation, fingerprint resistant treatment, oiled/unoiled
Construction, hardware, home applicances, interior decoration
General Application of Cold Rolled Steel Coil:
Commercial quality suitable for bending fabrication and simple forming; this is the type in greatest demand.
Refrigerators, cabinets, power distribution baords and drums.
Drawing quality second only to that of SPCEN. Excellent uniformity.
Automobile floor and roof panels.
Deep-drawing quality.With metallurgically controlled grain size, it retains its beautiful finish even after being deep-drawn.
Automobile fenders and quarter panels
Extra deep-drawing quality
Extra-low-carbon steel sheets with highest workability
Automobile internal panels and deep-drawn parts
Production Flow Chart
1. Thickness: 0.4-2.0mm
2. Width: 900-1250mm
3. Inner Diameter: 508 & 610mm
4. Weight of Steel Coil: 3-15MT
5. Heat Treatment: Annealed + Smoothed
6. Margin Status: EC & EM
7. Surface Quality: FC & FD
8. Surface Treatment: Oiling
9. Surface Status: Bright
1. Yield Strength: ≤320MPa
2. Tensile Strength: ≤370MPa
3. Elongation (L=50mm, b=25mm) When:
(1) Nominal Thickness <0.25mm: 30%
(2) Nominal Thickness 0.25mm-<0.40: 32%
(3) Nominal Thickness 0.40-<0.60mm: 34%
(4) Nominal Thickness 0.60-<1.0mm: 36%
(5) Nominal Thickness 1.0-<1.6mm: 37%
(6) Nominal Thickness >1.6mm: 38%
- Q:Steel tonnage?
- - Find the cross sectional area of the steel bars if given, if not find the volume of concrete and approximately multiply the concrete volume by 400kg the weight of steel per concrete volume. - If you find the steel cross sectional area , multiply by the
- Q:What are some good knife steels?
- If you are serious about making knives, I'd highly recommend visiting one of the many knifemaking forums. As usual they have good FAQs and could be good source of info, equipment and materials, let alone advices from fellow makers.
- Q:Is Grade A Surgical Steel...?
- surgical steel is fine. if you really want titanium ask your piercer if you can buy them yourself and if he can use them. the diamond kind will be okay especially if you are the careful type :)
- Q:Fallout 3: Broken Steel Glitch?
- Broken Steel alters the ending of the original Fallout 3 to allow continued play after the end of the main quest line. This means that when it is time to go into the reactor at the end of Take it Back!, you can still go in yourself or you can send one of three side characters. However, even if you go yourself, you do not die. Instead, you survive the ordeal and wake up two weeks later at the Citadel. If you allow the Purifier to explode, the game will still end. Elder Lyons will inform you that you and Sarah Lyons were knocked unconscious by an unknown energy spike. Sarah will still be in a coma
- Q:What are the uses of these kinds of steel?
- Low okorder.com/ You say you cannot find there uses anywhere. These all came up using the simplest of web searches. You really need to have a word with your IT teacher as clearly you are not doing basic searches properly.
- Q:Steel Building Structures?
- Solid Steel Buildings, Inc. is an all encompassing Steel Building Solution provider. Our methodology will provide you with a low cost steel building with the highest possible quality.
- Q:dose oxygen peroxide rust stainless steel?
- Stainless does rust over time (EVERYTHING rusts it's called oxidation) Whenever something comes in contact with oxygen, the molecules will bond with the oxygen to form an oxide. Iron form iron oxide or rust which is reddish brown, apples turn brown after several minutes after it's been bitten. It all depends on the type of material used to manufacture the stainless. Stainless is made up of .2%-2% carbon, 11%%-28.5% chromium and iron. Some stainless is further advanced by adding other metals like nickel, molybdenum or niobium. Most stainless pocket knives are either normal steel coated with stainless or a cheaper form of stainless (it will have a high 300 number or very low 400 stamped on it). Other time, stainless will rust when a form of iron scratches the surface and contaminates the stainless, this is easily treatable if you get it quickly. Oxygen peroxide should not rust it, since the oxygen has already bonded with each other to form peroxide (2 oxygen molecules). It's the simplest form, but not the most stable (which means it could make your knife rust further). But I recommend steel wool or a scratch pad used to clean cook where (usually green or brown) to remove the rust.
- Q:Is superman made out of steel?
- no hes just called man of steel because hes not easy to hurt or kill so as hard as steel
- Q:Stainless steel can be used to do??
- I also know that jawaysteel this company, they're really good
- Q:is tool steel reliable steel in construction of a sword?
- Yes, its good for machining, but it needs to be hardened once machined. Steel in itself is very weak, but when tempered it can become 10x stronger. Once shaped, heat the sword with a torch until it starts to change color, then dip it into a vat of oil, not water, and the rapid cooling when reform the atoms of the steel. Heres an article about the process:
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range