|Packaging Details:||In 15kg or 100L plastic bags|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 5-10days after get the confirmation for the order|
2.major draftsmen of JC/T810-2008 in vermiculite standards
3.High reputation in China
1. Specs and Details:
Type (I) , Fe2O3 content 5-13%:gray-silver-white, similar in colour to South African material
Type (II) , Fe2O3 content 16-22%:golden-yellow, similar in colour to Australia and India etc
Raw Golden/Silver Vermiculite
In 1/1.2 MT big bag for shipment
Within 7-15days,also depends on your quantity
As desired, normally 80-200kg/m3
In 100liter/15kg/0.8m3/1m3 plastic bag
For your refer: 72m3(12MTs)/1*40'HQ container
Within 7-15days,also depends on your quantity
Agriculture,Horticulture,Lightweight Concrete Mixing,Fireprotection,
Brakepads,Thermal Insulation,Construction Boards/Materials…
Table A: Typical Chemical Analysis
% by weight
Japan and Korea
European and America
Quality is certified by ISO9001-2000 Quality System and same with confirmed samples,another MSDS report to show free of Asbestos, besides special QC department check the quality through whole process
Some test by the third party is available if necessary for you.
- Q:How to apply the quota of cement and vermiculite insulation layers?
- Vermiculite is a kind of hydrate, which is blocky, flaky and granular. It is the product of weathering and alteration of natural mineral such as biotite. The interlayer water molecule is ignited at high temperature, and the volume is increased by 18-25 times. Rich in nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, aluminum, iron, magnesium, silicate and other ingredients. Vermiculite has higher layer charge number, so it has higher cation exchange capacity and stronger cation exchange adsorption capacity. Characteristics: light weight, and good adsorption properties, not decay, can be used for 3-5 years (unlike the humus, coconut shell, clothing and other perishable).
- Q:Asphalt expansion vermiculite process and material requirements
- Raw materials, mix ratio and technical performance. Raw materials, cement and expanded vermiculite, cement should be no less than 325, general choice of 425 ordinary Portland cement. The volume ratio of cement and expanded vermiculite is generally 1:5, which is economical and reasonable. Cement and sand aspect than the general 1:1. Site inspection method: mix the cement paste with fine powder and knead it by hand.
- Q:What is vermiculite? Is it expensive to sell?
- A substrate for soilless culture. General agricultural stores inside to buy, and do not sell, you can ask the boss to contact you, and now use is very common. Not very expensive
- Q:Vermiculite is not big
- Xinjiang vermiculite applicationsXinjiang vermiculite is a layered structure containing magnesium aluminum silicate water secondary metamorphic minerals, ore like mica, usually made of black mica (gold) by hydrothermal alteration and weathering, because of the heat expansion was loss of deflection shape patterns similar to leech, called Xinjiang vermiculite. Silver white vermiculite with heat insulation, frost resistance, antibacterial, fire protection, water absorption, sound absorption and other excellent performance, bake at 800~1000 degrees Celsius for 0.5 to 1 minutes, the volume can be increased by 8~15 times, up to 30 times. After expanding the specific gravity of 50-200kg/m3, the color becomes silvery white, producing loose swelling vermiculite.Silvery white vermiculite is widely used in construction, metallurgy, chemical industry, light industry, machinery, electric power, petroleum, environmental protection and transportation departments, foreign main insulation, in construction, agriculture, gardening, and packing. Silver white vermiculite is widely used in industrial production.
- Q:Where should I use vermiculite?
- The expanded vermiculite is paved on the top of the building, and the utility model has good insulation and heat preservation effect, so that the building is warm in winter and cool in summer. A partition plate of high-rise building with vermiculite brick masonry, can play a sound insulation, fireproof and dampproof effect, and can reduce the building load.
- Q:What can vermiculite be used instead on?
- Generally speaking, rotten leaves are the best. They are better than vermiculite. But the decaying soil will decay over time, and the volume of culture soil will decrease gradually.
- Q:Can plant nursery substrates be made with plant ash and perlite and vermiculite? Seek expert advice
- Plant ash is alkaline, can be used, depends on the breeding of acid and alkali adaptability of seedlings. But later add nutrients to acidic for more, add will neutralize part of the alkaline. The actual pH value can be measured with a test paper after adding nutrients. Neutral base material is suitable, if it can be adapted according to the adaptability of the seedlings. That is, partial acid or alkali are not too easy to range between 8-5.
- Q:How does vermiculite make a roof insulation?
- The cast-in-place cement vermiculite thermal insulation layer is made of expanded vermiculite as aggregate, cement as cementing material, mixing in a certain proportion and mixing with water and sand. Has the characteristics of light weight, small thermal conductivity, high strength, easy expansion of fission, delamination, economic quantity etc.. When applied to the flat surface, it can reduce the load of the surface layer, save the water consumption, reduce the cost and shorten the construction period. The utility model can be used as a heat insulating layer for cast-in-place or heat insulation layer or the like.
- Q:Which is good for insulation and sound insulation of glass wool and expanded vermiculite?
- The development of thermal insulation vermiculite is very slow in China. Heat preservation technology is divided into two categories: internal heat preservation and external thermal insulation.
- Q:Are expanded perlite and expanded vermiculite the same substance?What's the difference between them? What's the matter?
- Vermiculite: Color: yellow, yellowish brown. Vermiculite after calcination, the volume can be expanded by several times, the volume expansion after the vermiculite called vermiculite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range