Single Sheet Fireproof Glass is a special glass through chemical and physical treatment on the common glass.
Characteristic of Fireproof Glass:
1) Excellent Fire-resistance Performance.
2) It can keep well for more than 90 minutes under the 1000 degrees flame impact, it saves precious time for escape and fire disaster salvation.
3) High Strength Performance
4) It has excellent function of fire-resistance, meanwhile it has the prominent intensity and high rigidity, with the same thickness, the intensity is 6 to 12 times harder than float glass, is 2-3 times harder than tempered glass.Security Performance
5) When broken, the fireproof glass falls into small round granules, smaller than the fragment of the tempered glass, thus it will not hurt people.
6) Weather Ability
7) Comparing with the filling type or laminated fireproof glass, the most obvious characteristic of the single sheet fireproof glass is weather ability, besides the high intensity, under long time irradiation of the ultraviolet radiation, nothing changed on the surface or the function, it maintains bright and transparent for a long time.
Good ProcessabilitySingle-chip Fireproof Glass can be used directly or processed into Fire-resistant Laminated Glass, Fire-resistant Insulating Glass, Fire-resistant Curtain & Wall Glass, Fire-resistant Coated Glass, etc.
Fireproof Laminated glass
Fireproof Insulating Glass
Single Sheet Fireproof Glass
Single Sheet Fireproof Glass
Single fireproof Glass
+ Aluminum Airspace
Single Sheet Fireproof Glass
Flat, Curved, Etc.
Fire-resistance, Heat-Resistance, shield, Ultraviolet Radiation Resistance, Bulletproof, Save For Damage.
Fireproof And Heat-insulation
- Q:Is the balance pad the raw material in the motor?
- Commonly used materials: 1 steel motor is divided into two major categories of carbon steel and alloy steel, cast iron can be divided into pig iron for steelmaking, casting iron and iron alloy; the organic material acetal, polyester, polyurethane, polyester imide resin and inorganic material such as glass Lisi etc.; the conductor material: copper, aluminum, copper, Aluminum Alloy silver; the insulation material: glass fiber, PVC, non vulcanized rubber or plastic mixture; the gas insulation material: nitrogen, hydrogen, carbon dioxide, six sulfur hexafluoride; insulating materials such as: liquid oil, transformer oil, switch capacitor oil, cable oil, silicone oil, synthetic oil etc.;, solid insulating materials: such as insulation paint, resin and rubber; impregnated fiber products; laminated material; plastics; mica products; 8 film, adhesive tape and composite materials; thermosetting plastics and thermoplastic adhesive.
- Q:How to distinguish between good and bad glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- Glass fiber reinforced plastic used for raw materials, resin, glass fiber reinforced plastic fiber silk, filler, calcium powder to 1:1:1 ratio configuration, high-quality glass fiber reinforced plastic choose high-quality resin: unsaturated ortho benzene resin 196, colorless transparent. Low viscosity, low heat release, low shrinkage, high speed cure, high speed compatibility and gloss.
- Q:Ceramic pots are sprayed glaze, or the whole porcelain crystallization good?
- Spray glaze workshop generally volatile material is relatively small, so, as long as a good protection, do not spray out of the glaze and lungs can be. Ceramic factory occupational disease is mainly pneumoconiosis, but now most of the ceramic dust prevention in this area is much better than before.
- Q:What kind of mineral is glass made of?
- Colored glass is made by adding some metal oxides in the manufacture of ordinary glass. Cu2O - red; CuO - blue-green; CdO - pale yellow; CO2O3 - blue; Ni2O3 - dark green; MnO2 - purple; colloidal Au - red; colloidal Ag - yellow)
- Q:Failure reasons and solutions of insulating glass.
- The production of hollow glass raw material quality; key factors affect the service life of hollow glass sealant is ageing resistance and desiccant adsorption capacity, and the determining factor is the performance of sealant. Because no matter how much the desiccant adsorption capacity, inside the hollow glass after a certain limit, when the hollow glass desiccant completely saturated, again good desiccant also unable to water vapor adsorption, then the hollow glass is invalid. Only when the sealant has good sealing performance, moisture permeability coefficient is low, the amount of water vapor into the hollow glass rarely, and keep this state, only rarely can guarantee the hollow glass desiccant inside gas drying, so as to ensure the effect of hollow glass.
- Q:The younger brother wants to know how the octagonal bead is produced Do you use one side of the machine to grind it? What kind of material is usually used in China? Is the price fixed according to the material used?
- B grade crystal beads: flat emery discs are cut one by one, and polished by batch machines with a polishing machine!
- Q:Is the production of glass materials as thin as possible? Why?
- Absolutely not!
- Q:How is glass made? What material is it made of?.
- Bulletproof glass is the most important indicator of bullet proof ability. The target of bullet proof ability is measured from two aspects. On the one hand, it is the ability of security protection; on the other hand, it is the kill ability of the protective guns.
- Q:Glass raw materials processing equipment, glass raw materials crushing equipment prices generally sell how much?
- Glass raw material processing technology and equipment, advanced at present, glass raw material (quartz sandstone, feldspar, silica) processing generally adopts the following process: A, wet rodmill; B, by the back breaking or jaw crusher and roll composed of multi-stage crushing and screening line.
- Q:Does anyone know iPhone's toughened glass production process? Thank you
- Then the glass (CNC) carved machine milling, drilling, trenching and processing; (quality check)4. followed by ultrasonic cleaning machine cold processing of semi-finished glass cleaning;5., the next step is to carry out the chemical strengthening process and enter the chemical strengthening furnace;
We always adjust to changing market demands and continually introduce advanced manufacturing equipment and technology to our facilities. Working in line with the business principle of achieving mutual benefits with clients, we welcome customers around the world to take a look at our website or contact us directly for more details. Our goal is to provide superbly crafted products that enhance people's lives.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Northern Europe
||TUV(GMC-GLOBAL MANUFACTURER CERTIFICATE);
GB/T20041-2004 IDT ISO14001:2004; GB/TI9001-2008 IDT
ISO9001:2008; GB/T28001-2001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range