Single Sheet Fireproof Glass is a special glass through chemical and physical treatment on the common glass.
Characteristic of Fireproof Glass:
1) Excellent Fire-resistance Performance.
2) It can keep well for more than 90 minutes under the 1000 degrees flame impact, it saves precious time for escape and fire disaster salvation.
3) High Strength Performance
4) It has excellent function of fire-resistance, meanwhile it has the prominent intensity and high rigidity, with the same thickness, the intensity is 6 to 12 times harder than float glass, is 2-3 times harder than tempered glass.Security Performance
5) When broken, the fireproof glass falls into small round granules, smaller than the fragment of the tempered glass, thus it will not hurt people.
6) Weather Ability
7) Comparing with the filling type or laminated fireproof glass, the most obvious characteristic of the single sheet fireproof glass is weather ability, besides the high intensity, under long time irradiation of the ultraviolet radiation, nothing changed on the surface or the function, it maintains bright and transparent for a long time.
Good ProcessabilitySingle-chip Fireproof Glass can be used directly or processed into Fire-resistant Laminated Glass, Fire-resistant Insulating Glass, Fire-resistant Curtain & Wall Glass, Fire-resistant Coated Glass, etc.
Fireproof Laminated glass
Fireproof Insulating Glass
Single Sheet Fireproof Glass
Single Sheet Fireproof Glass
Single fireproof Glass
+ Aluminum Airspace
Single Sheet Fireproof Glass
Flat, Curved, Etc.
Fire-resistance, Heat-Resistance, shield, Ultraviolet Radiation Resistance, Bulletproof, Save For Damage.
Fireproof And Heat-insulation
- Q:What is the raw material for making glass?
- The raw material of glass is crystal sand, and the chemical component is silica
- Q:Comparison of plexiglass steel bridge and inorganic glass steel bridge
- 4, can release harmful gases, human health and environmental protection have a certain impact. 5, high cost, but also a larger fluctuation of raw material prices. 6, after the waste is not easy to handle. Two, inorganic glass fiber reinforced plastics (referred to as Magnesium Oxide) advantages: 1, high temperature. (under normal circumstances, Fahrenheit temperature of 400 degrees Celsius, to maintain the product is not deformed), 2, anti-aging, 20 years without deformation of the product. 3. Purify the air and absorb carbon dioxide from the air. 4, high strength. 5, waterproof performance is good. 6, light weight, only in plexiglass.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass made of?
- The glass raw materials used for the natural ore, so the manufacture of glass, first of all to all kinds of ore crushing, processing into powder, then according to the glass component, made with the material into the glass melting furnace for melting glass forming liquid. Qualified glass flows through the feed tank and flows out of the feed port to form the stock. The temperature of the stock is 1150~1170 degrees centigrade and the alkali free glass is 1200~1220 degrees centigrade. The material shares every minute near '200 times cut into ball billet. The billet passes through the chute, the ball distributor and the ball plate, and then rolls into different funnels respectively, then falls into a groove formed by three rollers with the same rotating direction. When the ball is rotated on the roller and its surface tension, the ball glass is formed gradually. Its diameter is determined by the thickness, velocity, and shear velocity of the glass stream.
- Q:The preparation process of glass and the basic material and the function of raw materials
- The main raw materials are: silica glass (sandstone), sodium carbonate, feldspar, dolomite, limestone and mirabilite.1, raw materials broken: the above raw materials broken into powder;2, weighing: according to the list of ingredients, called a certain amount of powder;3, will be called: the mixed powder mixing, stirring into a batch (colored glass and colorant);4, melting: the mixture into the glass furnace, melting at 1700 degrees into glass;5, forming: liquid glass forming device with the corresponding sheet glass, bottles, glass, lamp, glass tube, a fluorescent screen......6, annealing: the molding of a variety of glass products into the annealing furnace annealing, balance stress, to prevent self cracking
- Q:Why is the process of glass toughened always broken?
- It blew the concept of rate, the national standard of our country only glass project on the wall, I do not know whether the other foreign industry to use the toughened glass also has detailed provisions.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass products?
- Ordinary glass raw materials are soda ash (sodium carbonate), limestone (calcium carbonate) and silica, after a high temperature reaction, the products are mainly sodium silicate, calcium silicate and silica
- Q:What are the aluminum films used in glass processing enterprises?
- (1) the enterprise purchase and acceptance of storage materials, the planned cost or actual cost, debit "raw material" subjects, according to the actual cost of credit "material procurement" or "goods in transit" subjects, according to the difference between the planned cost and actual cost, debit or credit "material cost difference" course.
- Q:What are the cutting and cutting of acrylic and aluminum-plastic plates?
- The splint knife acrylic, aluminum plate can also draw three splint that can also use a hacksaw, to fine tooth saw blade.
- Q:Is glass fiber reinforced plastic board fireproof partition board?
- The fire board also called Naihuoban, is based on the pressure in the wood with fireproof veneer made of fireproof performance, sound insulation effect, which belongs to refractory materials, widely used in interior decoration, furniture, kitchen cabinets, laboratory table, wall. General thickness of 17mm and 19 mm two kinds of thickness.
- Q:What happens when toughened glass breaks?
- A ton of glass raw materials, at least 3-4 of nickel sulfide crystals, the number of tons of glass made of pieces of a square size glass, which will have 3-4 to explode, which is self depicting the image of.
We always adjust to changing market demands and continually introduce advanced manufacturing equipment and technology to our facilities. Working in line with the business principle of achieving mutual benefits with clients, we welcome customers around the world to take a look at our website or contact us directly for more details. Our goal is to provide superbly crafted products that enhance people's lives.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Northern Europe
||TUV(GMC-GLOBAL MANUFACTURER CERTIFICATE);
GB/T20041-2004 IDT ISO14001:2004; GB/TI9001-2008 IDT
ISO9001:2008; GB/T28001-2001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range