|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
Common (1580°< Refractoriness< 1770°)
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
|max. service tem.:|
|After-sales Service Provided:|
clay & hollow sphere
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Normally,1000kg or1100kg into a pallet,each piece is isolated by good padpaper,or bubble film,or foam board,etc..Outside,with tight shrink film wrapping around and anti collision bars&big fiber board in sides. The customized package is available.|
|Delivery Detail:||1 week|
2. Low density
3. Low thermal conductivity
4. Good thermal insulation performance
Compressive strength Mpa≥
thermal conductivity 350°C±25 °C W/m.k
linear change on reheating≤2%×8h
Lab Temperature °C
It is a kind of the light weight refractory products which contains the alumina content range from 10% to 15%.
Ingredients and water mixed together made the plastic pug or slurry, then Extruded-Form or moulding by casting, dry, and firing in the 1250-1350°Coxidizing atmosphere.
Mainly used as thermal insulating layer without the liquid melt touched or gas pickling in the constructing the various industry furnaces.
- Q:The boiler is divided into several categories according to the structure, what characteristics does each have?
- package boiler and assemble boiler are divided into vertical boiler and horizontal boiler. Vertical boiler. Assembled boiler adapts to boiler more than 6 tons, the package adapts to boiler less than 10 tons.
- Q:What should be paid attention when the refractory brick kiln furnace reaches a certain service life and will be removed?
- Q:What is the meaning of the new type of dry rotary kiln refractory brick 620,320?
- 20 stands for that the length of the brick is 20CM, there is only a kind of 620 brick for masonry. Simply say: 1. 620 and 320 these two specifications of bricks are needed simultaneously if it is 4 meters kiln that should be built. When the diameter of the kiln is 6M. Other specifications of kiln can be built by useing these two kinds of bricks in different proportions. 3M kiln can be built only by using 320 brick, its proportion of use is 16. 3 stands for kiln's diameter
- Q:Are there any good improvement measures for the always collapse of the previous vaulted tunnel kiln built by refractory bricks?
- refractory castable integrally casting
- Q:Which is more useful, aerated concrete block or clay brick?
- In the same basic block and brick aerated concrete price, size and clay brick is basically the same, but the aerated concrete block and more environmental protection, thermal insulation, light weight, high strength and high efficiency in construction is more prominent, so the aerated concrete block soon replace clay bricks as the main material of wall.
- Q:What are the specifications of clay brick and cement brick construction?
- 95 bricks are standard bricks. Specification: 95 240*115*53mm85: 216*105*43mm: brick brick brick, artificial small bulk building, divided brick (clay brick) and non sintered brick (sand lime brick, fly ash brick etc.), commonly known as brick.
- Q:How to make refractory bricks? ? ?
- Solution of the production of refractory brick raw materials
- Q:What are the differences between high alumina brick and high alumina refractory brick?
- High alumina brick is generally the national standard T-3 models, high alumina refractory brick is brick with more than 55% of aluminum content including special-shaped brick.
- Q:T38 size of high alumina refractory brick
- Q:refractory bricks of fireclay
- According to the preparation process, it can be divided into bricks, high alumina brick, magnesia brickand so on, such as refractory clay brick, and ordinary brick; according to the shape and size, it can be divided into standard brick and silica brick, it can withstand all kinds of physical and chemical changes and mechanical action at high temperature; silica brick can be used as high-temperature building materials and structural material to build kiln and kinds of thermal equipments. Refractory material and fused brick with a certain shape and size are called refractory brick for short.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range