|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
Common (1580°< Refractoriness< 1770°)
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
|max. service tem.:|
|After-sales Service Provided:|
clay & hollow sphere
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Normally,1000kg or1100kg into a pallet,each piece is isolated by good padpaper,or bubble film,or foam board,etc..Outside,with tight shrink film wrapping around and anti collision bars&big fiber board in sides. The customized package is available.|
|Delivery Detail:||1 week|
2. Low density
3. Low thermal conductivity
4. Good thermal insulation performance
Compressive strength Mpa≥
thermal conductivity 350°C±25 °C W/m.k
linear change on reheating≤2%×8h
Lab Temperature °C
It is a kind of the light weight refractory products which contains the alumina content range from 10% to 15%.
Ingredients and water mixed together made the plastic pug or slurry, then Extruded-Form or moulding by casting, dry, and firing in the 1250-1350°Coxidizing atmosphere.
Mainly used as thermal insulating layer without the liquid melt touched or gas pickling in the constructing the various industry furnaces.
- Q:does the furnace wall use refractory bricks to keep the heat? Or use the insulation material to keep heat ?
- The furnace arch and the furnace wall are all refractory bricks, and the refractory brick is a kind of thermal insulation material!
- Q:What kind of material is good to be laid on the kiln car, refractory brick?
- It depends on the temperature. General thermal insulation brick is ok, when temperature is high, use mullite, and when temperature is not high, alumina is ok
- Q:What material are used to burn firebrick?
- Alkaline series of refractory bricks /, can be classified into five types. Refractory bricks are generally made from refractory clay (white clay) or other refractory materials. Refractory brick according to the composition of refractory material, that is, silicon aluminum refractory brick / carbon containing refractory brick / thermal insulation refractory brick/ zirconium containing refractory brick /
- Q:does Kyrgyzstan have the refractory brick to build tunnel kiln, whose specifications are 390,235,11, 240,120,60.
- Domestic standard brick has no brick in this specification. only can be customised. Otherwise only have 230 * 65 * 114.
- Q:can diatomite brick be used as thermal insulation refractory brick?
- yes, it has good thermal insulation the raw material is cheap, diatomite brick is a kind of thermal insulation refractory brick with good performance.
- Q:What is the material of refractory brick used in the high temperature zone of the kiln?
- The ordinary generally use clay high alumious fireclay brick. GB/T 3994-2005 insulating refractory brick. What with good material is high-grade thermal insulation refractory brick. GB/T 3995-2006, high alumina thermal insulation refractory brick , model A13, is made of aluminium oxide, A13 50U, senior heat insulatio brick B5
- Q:Do you use ceramic as offal material for refractory bricks?
- Use special clinker of bauxite with high alumina as main ingredient, pulp, K2O < 0, the main component is Al2O3 which is more than 18%, it is a kind of neutral refractory material, pyrophyllite fine powder doesn't need refractory brick production process, Fe2O3 < 1, grinding - mixing - molding - sintering - packaging - delivery. A.3%.3%, Fe2O3 < 0, molding and calcined from bauxite or other raw materials with high content oxides, combined with clay, K2O < 0.5%; 3: 2, raw materials 1; 4: 325 mesh.0%:
- Q:What matters should be noticed when using clay refractory bricks in a glass kiln?
- There are a variety of products for the production of shaped and unshaped refractory clay, such as blast furnace insulation and high alumina bricks. Brick products include refractory clay bricks, plastic materials for overload, refractory clay and high alumina casting materials, etc.. In the amorphous part, if to support the horizontal induction furnace and the straight induction furnace lining, such as refractory clay and high alumina plastic
- Q:Why are the refractory bricks near to rotary kiln tyre easy to be short lives?
- Q:What materials mix mortar to build walls (with bricks)? The more burned the harder
- Glassy water is recommed to be used.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range