|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
Common (1580°< Refractoriness< 1770°)
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
|max. service tem.:|
|After-sales Service Provided:|
clay & hollow sphere
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Normally,1000kg or1100kg into a pallet,each piece is isolated by good padpaper,or bubble film,or foam board,etc..Outside,with tight shrink film wrapping around and anti collision bars&big fiber board in sides. The customized package is available.|
|Delivery Detail:||1 week|
2. Low density
3. Low thermal conductivity
4. Good thermal insulation performance
Compressive strength Mpa≥
thermal conductivity 350°C±25 °C W/m.k
linear change on reheating≤2%×8h
Lab Temperature °C
It is a kind of the light weight refractory products which contains the alumina content range from 10% to 15%.
Ingredients and water mixed together made the plastic pug or slurry, then Extruded-Form or moulding by casting, dry, and firing in the 1250-1350°Coxidizing atmosphere.
Mainly used as thermal insulating layer without the liquid melt touched or gas pickling in the constructing the various industry furnaces.
- Q:does Kyrgyzstan have the refractory brick to build tunnel kiln, whose specifications are 390,235,11, 240,120,60.
- Domestic standard brick has no brick in this specification. only can be customised. Otherwise only have 230 * 65 * 114.
- Q:What are the differences between thermal insulation bricks and refractory bricks?
- Thermal insulation brick has low fire resistance, generally is porous and light.
- Q:What kind of refractory brick is suitable for 1400 degrees shuttle kiln?
- Corundum mullite is also the principle about.2 can be. use high aluminum brick, which heat storage capacity is big, but the price is more expensive, and the chilling and heating performance is not good, the .
- Q:is it correct that the higher the refractoriness is, the better refractory bricks are?
- Does not necessarily, it has a great relationship with the compression and bending and corrosion resistance.
- Q:What is the use of refractory bricks
- Q:cement concrete What kind of cement should be used to manufacture high temperature resistant Kang cement?
- Portland slag cement 325 or 425. Use phosphate cement or aluminate cement. Use portland cement. You can also use the fragment and power of waste refractory brick or fireclay brick or aluminous refractory brick.
- Q:Characteristics of refractory bricks
- The ability to resist rapid changing temperature and not to be destroyed is 6, it refers to the change of the volume expansion and contraction in the same temperature change. the porosity is 3, this parameter is very important in its own properties, anti bending strength, but as a manufacturer, you must strictly control the explicit hole through the material unit area of heat flow rate: The main composition determines the quality and characteristics of the refractory material 2: Unit volume weight, good impact resistance, abrasion resistance show good compactness: Also called high temperature load, it begins to deformation temperature, the volume density, we define such a linear change rate is 0 physical and chemical properties is 1: 5, but the heat conductivity coefficient may be large, load softening temperature, porosity: The ability to withstand shear stress is 8, compressive strength: Did not make specific requirements about thermal shock resistant performance: Resistance to anti penetration erosion under high temperature and not destroyed 7: Don't have to explain it, linear change rate, thermal conductivity, slag resistance: Also known as linear change on reheating or the residual line change, if the expansion and contraction of each time is the same: Under the condition of unit temperature gradient, the service life is 4, chemical composition.
- Q:What material is sk-34 on the refractory brick
- Electric power; refractory bricks, castable refractory, building materials, chemical, glass, ferrous metals and other industries required refractory and insulation materials, all kinds of thermal insulation cotton products, thermal insulation brick, aluminous refractory cement, perlite and other unshaped refractory materials have been the best-selling products
- Q:In tunnel kiln, what is the meaning of refractory proportion 2.0?
- The proportion of refractory bricks is related to the density.
- Q:What are the physical and chemical properties of refractory bricks
- The thermal shock stability, linear change on reheating, softening temperature under a fixed load, compressive strength under normal strength refractoriness
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range