|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
Common (1580°< Refractoriness< 1770°)
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
|max. service tem.:|
|After-sales Service Provided:|
clay & hollow sphere
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Normally,1000kg or1100kg into a pallet,each piece is isolated by good padpaper,or bubble film,or foam board,etc..Outside,with tight shrink film wrapping around and anti collision bars&big fiber board in sides. The customized package is available.|
|Delivery Detail:||1 week|
2. Low density
3. Low thermal conductivity
4. Good thermal insulation performance
Compressive strength Mpa≥
thermal conductivity 350°C±25 °C W/m.k
linear change on reheating≤2%×8h
Lab Temperature °C
It is a kind of the light weight refractory products which contains the alumina content range from 10% to 15%.
Ingredients and water mixed together made the plastic pug or slurry, then Extruded-Form or moulding by casting, dry, and firing in the 1250-1350°Coxidizing atmosphere.
Mainly used as thermal insulating layer without the liquid melt touched or gas pickling in the constructing the various industry furnaces.
- Q:Tunnel kiln firing refractory brick by 0 against the good rely on
- Modern advanced kiln has high temperature strength and good thermal shock resistance, better environmental protection, is the most economical and efficient kiln. (3), good resistance to gas erosion, due to tunnel kiln's flue gas discharge temperature is generally not higher than 250℃. In order to guarantee the normal temperature system and pressure system of the kiln. Its firing temperature is at 1200-1900℃: (1) or even higher, the requirement for the firebrick, compared with the intermittent kiln, is an important thermal equipment in refractory industry. It is a kind of energy-saving kiln. Tunnel kiln is a kind of kiln that can continuously produce and has high degree of automation.
- Q:Do refractory bricks need to be sent to the lab to test after arriving the site?
- Yes, need to test physical and chemical indicators
- Q:What is the use of refractory bricks
- Refractory bricks are mostly used as furnace lining in high temperature industry. Such as the iron and steel industry blast furnace, hot blast furnace, converter; colored reverberatory furnace
- Q:how to distinguish the quality of high alumina refractory brick when you buy it ?
- see the gap between the bricks and between kiln roof and kiln wall, etc.. 6, the pressure and the volume density of Pei brick and brick Pei size, appropreate matching of high alumina powder and high aluminous aggregate and other materials, the drying and time, and the mud trapped material humidity 1. 7, to reach the requirements of production. 4, the order of loading Pei brick into kiln . should prevent the lack of a scene , the requirement , mixing time, different procedure and the order of the adding of raw materials of high alumina brick. 3, drawing plan and lack of edge of high alumina brick . 5
- Q:What is the specific heat of a refractory bricks (clay)?
- Approximately it's about 2000; M3 specific heat is wrong with this argument, two degree clay is 1730 degrees, three degree clay is 1690 degrees, clay bricks are mixture, bulk density, 1900KG/, only elementary substance has specific heat refractoriness.
- Q:can the refractory sand be used to make refractory bricks?
- Q:Development prospect of refractory bricks
- Should increase the intensity of adjusting; masonry method is improper, excessive pressure damages the refractory brick, and its ingredients. In use, to reduce the consumption of refractories clinker. Use pleonaste bricks to replace magnesia chrome bricks directly, after deliberation, the experts present agree unanimously to adopt the draft standard, meet the needs of the new situation, to promote the cement kiln refractory standardization, small thermal expansion rate, fluctuation of product quality, good thermal shock resistance of high alumina brick. Of course, in the process of testing, automation level is low, saving energy. The reasons of refractory life is not high are that the production equipment of manufacturers are out-dated; fine management level is low, some companies began to develop energy-saving products, cultivate leading enterprises. Reduce the heat consumption of clinker tons, which effectively avoid the chrome pollution in the next few years, will promote the elimination of backward production equipment. To increase cooperation efforts on industry, education and research, to promote industry to develop to large-scale and intensification the requirement of firing and fuel In order to solve the problem of short service life of refractory material, the size deviation is large, cement enterprises should take measures aiming at the process conditions and raw material of cement kiln.
- Q:Can refractory bricks be used when it cracks for 1cm
- 3, If the crack is caused by burning or drying, then it can't be used. While if the carck is caused by refractory brick molding, it still can be used. 4, the crack is caused by refractory bricks raw materials.
- Q:What material does tile tunnel kiln use to replace the refractory brick to have better insulation effect and save the maintenance and prolong the service life?
- The price is high, but the the service life is not longer than the clay brick, some use high aluminia brick. Currently, there are no refractory products that can replace refractory bricks. The effect is good of choosing fireclay brick with high strength dense, low porosity clay brick. We have maken several lines of refractory bricks. Actually, if you choose good refractory brick, the service life will be very long. The kiln temperature is not high.
- Q:What kind of refractory brick is used for industrial furnace?
- What kiln? Glass kiln, ceramic kiln, or blast furnace?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range