|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
Common (1580°< Refractoriness< 1770°)
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
|max. service tem.:|
|After-sales Service Provided:|
clay & hollow sphere
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Normally,1000kg or1100kg into a pallet,each piece is isolated by good padpaper,or bubble film,or foam board,etc..Outside,with tight shrink film wrapping around and anti collision bars&big fiber board in sides. The customized package is available.|
|Delivery Detail:||1 week|
2. Low density
3. Low thermal conductivity
4. Good thermal insulation performance
Compressive strength Mpa≥
thermal conductivity 350°C±25 °C W/m.k
linear change on reheating≤2%×8h
Lab Temperature °C
It is a kind of the light weight refractory products which contains the alumina content range from 10% to 15%.
Ingredients and water mixed together made the plastic pug or slurry, then Extruded-Form or moulding by casting, dry, and firing in the 1250-1350°Coxidizing atmosphere.
Mainly used as thermal insulating layer without the liquid melt touched or gas pickling in the constructing the various industry furnaces.
- Q:What is the heating temperature in the test method of thermal shock resistance of refractory bricks
- 1, quenching (air cooling or water cooling), after the completion of the specified number of times. 2, maintain 20min, introduce the following types briefly. 3, repeated testing and record the times of the material produces macro cracks. The thermal shock resistance is shown by the times of thermal cycle of damaging half of the heated end face, quenching(air cooling or water cooling ) there are many expressions and testing methods of the thermal shock resistance, and then dry. Put the heating end surface of standard size brick((200~230mm) X (100~150 m K (50~100mm) claw)into the preheated to 1100 DEG C 50mm in furnace, quenching (air or water), then quenching in room temperature water for 3min, measured the maximum temperature of sample surface produces cracks. After the temperature of the material rises to a predetermined temperature, the ratio of residual anti-bending strength and anti-bending strength at room temperature before heat shock, after the material rises to various temperatures, measure its strength retention rate.
- Q:Lining of refractory bricks in rotary furnace
- The lining now is built with MgO-C brick, the specific time to change it mainly to see the quality and usage of MgO-C brick. A few years ago, the mills are desperately seeking furnace age, some can use thirty thousand furnace, by the way, furnace age of converter refers to the number of steelmaking furnace not time. So now most mills are not simply pursuit furnace age, but economic furnace age, currently furnace age of steel mills around us is mostly in about ten thousand to twenty thousand. In general, the furnace service of the converter is arranged with the overhaul of other equipment. This can realize the synchronous maintenance of various equipment. If the stove is too old but the maintenance is not timely, also is not to replace the lining brick timely, there will be leakage, then the furnace shell and even ring will be damaged, consequences are more serious . The reason is very simple for brick falling off. One is the poor quality of furnace brick,causing brick lining loose, rocking furnace will lead lining brick falling. the other one is the furnace lining brick is pressed too tight in the use procedure and the brick is too thin.
- Q:When using high alumina refractory brick, what are the reasons leading to the decline of the performance of high alumina brick?
- The excess air coefficient is controlled in 1, in order to prevent producing water cracks in the production of high aluminum refractory brick from, control the water absorption of 2 grade clinker of bauxite with high alumina below 4%-5%. 1-1,the water absorption of the tube mill should also be controlled below 6%, and adjust thermotechnical, making the high alumina refractory brick burning be in the stable weak oxidizing atmosphere. should be 2
- Q:What kind of coal should be used to burn refractory brick? and how many calories smoke is suitable?
- Coal briquette's effect is also good
- Q:can diatomite brick be used as thermal insulation refractory brick?
- yes, it has good thermal insulation the raw material is cheap, diatomite brick is a kind of thermal insulation refractory brick with good performance.
- Q:application of phosphate refractory bricks
- The 4 properties of phosphate refractory bricks: (1) high strength wear resistance (2) and chemical erosion (its alkali resistant ability is better than that of clay brick and high alumina brick) (3) and good thermal shock resistance (4) high load softening temperature in rotary kiln, kilneye, kiln Zone door cover, cooling machine and lining refractory brick falling parts easy to loose
- Q:Can lime rotary kiln refractory brick kiln be hung with klin coating?
- Should prevent the rotary kiln from being damaged; why hang kiln coating on the rotary kiln; try to avoid the big knot; 5; maintain the integrity of flame shape; burn top fire; should be hung; to prolong the service life of the refractory brick; steel plate is unable to withstand the high temperature, strengthen calcination control; adjust the high temperature region; let the big block out in time; avoid burning the fire. . Preparation equipment manufacturers 4, find the correct operating parameters of rotary kiln according to the experience; often keep the temperature above 1450 DEG C in the container; what is the reason for the rotary kiln coating; and add a layer of strong protective layer on the surface; the cylinder of the rotary kiln cylinder is made of steel plate; this is only the first step to determine the safe operation of the rotary kiln; avoid damage or smash the rotary kiln coating. 2; measures should be taken to prevent the kiln coating fall off because of the stop of the kiln and the changing of sudden hotness and sudden cold; burn the top fire; raw materials of appropriate preparation ingredients . We need to know the the rotary kiln, make up in time. The fire resistance and thickness of refractory bricks are limited. 6; in the inside of the building with a layer of refractory brick. 8. Observe and adjust frequently; and can reduce the heat loss outward; control the fire; we take 8 steps to perfectly protect the rotary kiln: how to protect the kiln skin that is hung well; improve coal mouth structure; important operation method of long-term effective rate of safety energy-saving ball mill the work will be interrupted; deterioration, strengthen equipment maintenance of retary kiln, after hanging the rotary kiln skin; ensure clinker grain is fine and uniform; improve the thermal efficiency for the benefit of kiln skin sticking, must treat in time ;
- Q:How to increase the service life of high temperature refractory bricks?
- The wedge brick should contain the brick surface distortion, decrease scrap rate high temperature refractory brick is refractory with a certain shape and size, the error of symmetry and concentric reducer's size differences. The correctness of shape of the straight refractory brick should include the straight of the intersection and the distortion of brick's face. Under the premise of ensuring the service life, the key to improve the efficiency of manufacturers, and have the correct shape and precise size. This is to ensure that the product is qualified, refractory brick in addition to planning a reasonable scale, that is, the scale of the allowable error.
- Q:What matters should be noticed when using clay refractory bricks in a glass kiln?
- There are a variety of products for the production of shaped and unshaped refractory clay, such as blast furnace insulation and high alumina bricks. Brick products include refractory clay bricks, plastic materials for overload, refractory clay and high alumina casting materials, etc.. In the amorphous part, if to support the horizontal induction furnace and the straight induction furnace lining, such as refractory clay and high alumina plastic
- Q:How aluminium oxide becomes a entity from the the form of powder (such as a ball, a stone, or a refractory brick)?
- Just like the process of making steamed bun from flour. Ball milling ---in the auxiliary material to make the slurry --- suppress the body --- high temperature calcination
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range