Fireclay Insulating Bricks for Hot Blast Stove is a kind of insulation material adopting organic matter as ignition loss substance in order to increase the porosity of refractory, which has such advantages as high porosity, small volume density, good insulation effect, high mechanical intensity, small thermal conductivity and long service life. For various industrial kilns & furnaces, it is a kind of essential refractory for energy saving and temperature preservation.
This series of Fireclay Insulating Bricks for Hot Blast Stove are made of selected high alumina bauxite, kaolin clay, hollow microsphere as the mian material.By shaping at high pressure and sintering at high temperature
1. Furances of glass,coke oven,electric and so on
2.Furnaces of metallurgy industry, heat treatment furnace
3. Furnaces of chemical industry and construction industry.
4. Furnace of incineration of garbage, recirculating fluidized bed furnace
5. Standard sizing: 230 x 114 x 65 or 75 or 25 mm others up to the client
Main Product Features:
1. Low porosity,High bulk density.
2. High Cold Crushing strength.
3. High refractoriness under load.
4. High mechanical strength.
5. Good resistance to erosion.
1.With 55% Al2O3 min;
2. Refractoriness: 1750C min;
3.For steelmaking furnaces;
4.ISO 9001 Certificate;
Q1 What’s the transport method?
A1 FCL delivery goods with wooden pallet or wooden case by sea; If LCL delivery, must with wooden case; Sometimes need open top, flat rack or bulk cargo.
Q2 What’s the required payment term?
A2 Generally 30% TT as the prepayment, 70% TT before delivery. If need, 100% Irrevocable Letter of Credit or negotiation.
Q3 Which country are our products exported to?
A3 Apart from entire Chinese market, the US, Russia, Japan, Korea, Australia and some Southeast Asian Nations.