Order On-line Tracking
Description of fireclay bricks
CMAX fireclay bricks are made from clinker clay. The alumina content ranges from 36% to 48%.
Features of fireclay bricks
1. Lower content of iron, alkaline and impurities, good high temperature properties.
2. Homogeneous structure, light weight, energy saving because lower heat storage in the furnace during cooling cycles.
3. High strength, good thermal shock resistance under high temperature.
4. Precise sizes due to grinding and shaping after firing, which meets the requirement of construction.
Applications of fireclay bricks
CMAX fireclay bricks are commonly applied in blast furnace, hot blast furnace, teeming ladle, glass furnace, etc.
Specifications of fireclay bricks
FIRE CLAY BRICK---RN40
Refractoriness (℃) 1730
Bulk Density (g/cm3) ≥2.15
Apparent Porosity (%) ≤24
Cold Crushing Strength (Mpa) ≥28
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6) (℃) 1430
Reheating Linear Change (%) 1350℃×2h
Chemical Composition (%)
Images of fireclay bricks
FAQ of fireclay bricks
1. Which products do you have?
We have all kinds of refractory brick, castable, mortar, cement, ceramic fiber products, etc.
Or you could browse our products to choose what you need.
2. Can you give me a general idea of the specification and technical data of your products?
CNBM offer a range of refractory and insulation products. We provide refractory bricks, monolithic refractories as well as ceramic fiber products. And On your given shapes, drawings or description, we are producing refractories with all sizes and shapes, resistant to temperature from 800 °C till 1800 °C, using various machines and equipments for cutting, grinding, drilling, polishing, shaping processes.
Every refractory product by CNBM is of superior quality. Lesser refractory products can not approach. CNBM utilizes proprietary testing methods, testing for chemical content, density, apparent porosity, cold crush strength and modulus of rapture. With stringent quality control, you can count on CNBM products to exceed refractory industry standards and your expectations.
3. Can you give me a brief introduction of the application of your products?
We are mainly specializing in the refractory materials in iron and steel, cement, glass, ceramics, petrochemical, electric power Industry, etc.
4. If I need your offer, what information do you need?
In order to choose suitable products, it will be appreciated to provide us the information, such us specification, technical data, order quantity, products application etc.
If any question, please contact us freely.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|