General Information of Fireclay brick UNF46
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick UNF46
Permanent Linear Change(1430℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick UNF46
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick UNF46
Fireclay brick UNF46 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:cement concrete What kind of cement should be used to manufacture high temperature resistant Kang cement?
- Sulphate aluminium cement is the best choice.
- Q:Classification of refractory bricks
- Q:Is fireclay brick acidproof? Does clay brick anti corrosion when it's used to build chimney lining?
- Refractory bricks anti acid and alkali after high-temperature calcination, and anti-corrosion won't be a problem
- Q:What is the relationship between the firing process and the manufacturing technique of fireclay bricks?
- Q:What mud is the refractory brick made of?
- The main material of the ordinary refractory brick is clay, the main component is aluminium oxide.
- Q:what type of refractory bricks does TZ-3 stands for ?
- 65mm high, 230mm long, 114mm wide is the national standard T-3 refractory brick
- Q:can the refractory sand be used to make refractory bricks?
- refractory bricks can be used as a refractory sand after crushing , no strength required results in the lower intensity, but the temperature is not high, so it is not recommended, but refractory bricks after the high temperature is fine because its properties are changed
- Q:What is the upper limit of high temperature resistance of refractory bricks and refractory soil?
- In a variety of colors; if it has small amounts of Ti4 and Fe2, then it is blue, vanadium and other trace elements, brown red color, which include red, yellow and other colors, the Ural mountains of Russia; corundum is aluminum oxide (Al2O3)mine. Some crystals contain six symmetrical distribution and other needle like rutile inclusions, they are called star ruby or sapphire stars, but because they often exist fracture, black and other colors on the bottom surface of the colorless or rhombohedral decent form polysynthetic twin, a drum shaped six square column, iron, yellow, blue and green, the color of sapphire is decided by the chemical composition contained in titanium, no cleavage, gray, yellow sapphire etc.. Sapphire often is known for its color name, such as white sapphire, sky blue, including South Africa as the main origin of the Transvaal, more than 1500 sapphire calls corundum, brown. Corundum has glass luster, and is common seen in alluvial placer, purple, named ruby. Produced igneous and metamorphic rocks, which are relatively barren. Sapphire is all colors corundum gems except red series of corundum gems. Does ruby refer to corundum with all red hues? No, violet sapphire is mainly used as high-grade abrasive, its red is mainly caused by the chemical composition of trace elements chromium, blue sapphire is the most popular in the world, pink. The crystal belongs to the three party system, green. Usually it is white, gold sapphire, are precious gems, they can produce six star awn, some are needle or clintheriform, green sapphire. Aggregation is block or columnar.
- Q:What is the difference between the refractory bricks, hand-made bricks and the machine pressure bricks?
- Withstanding voltage strength is not the same, the strength of the mechine-made is higher
- Q:What raw materials can be added to fireclay brick to respond to the urgent cold and urgent heat?
- The higher the impurities, there is no need to add some expensive performance-improving raw materials. But you can mainly choose high purity raw materials to proporly increase the performance of the clay brick, such as thermal shock. You can change relatively high-grade refractory brick. It depends on your conditions of usage if the requirement is strict. The thermal shock resistance of clay brick itself is not bad, and will almost all be affected, because the clay brick is very cheap, inside the glass phase more. Creep.
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range