General Information of Fireclay brick UNF46
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick UNF46
Permanent Linear Change(1430℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick UNF46
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick UNF46
Fireclay brick UNF46 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:Is there any special requirements for the building blocks of the smoke and gas wells, how about the refractory bricks?
- There are no special requirements. Not necessarily need refractory bricks, red bricks are ok. The building size of the flue is according to the smoke exhaust rate.
- Q:is it correct that the higher the refractoriness is, the better refractory bricks are?
- Does not necessarily, it has a great relationship with the compression and bending and corrosion resistance.
- Q:Whether the cement kiln refractory bricks belong to hazardous waste or not?
- No, there is no harmful gas produced, and it will not pollute the ground.
- Q:Can refractory be used to sharpen knife?
- Many factories build a smelting furnace by using this kind of bricks. A special knife grinder can be used to sharpen knife, can on 1. They are sizing and non-sizing refractory bricks respectively. Refractory brick is now a lot of fields and industry will introduce one of the raw materials. Products are divided into two different types, refractory brick as a high temperature resistance of the raw materials. In simple terms, working temperature is 770 DEG C, 580 C and 1, of course, refractory bricks also can be used to sharpen knife, use smooth brick to sharpen, need to choose high hardness
- Q:can diatomite brick be used as thermal insulation refractory brick?
- yes, it has good thermal insulation the raw material is cheap, diatomite brick is a kind of thermal insulation refractory brick with good performance.
- Q:application of phosphate refractory bricks
- The 4 properties of phosphate refractory bricks: (1) high strength wear resistance (2) and chemical erosion (its alkali resistant ability is better than that of clay brick and high alumina brick) (3) and good thermal shock resistance (4) high load softening temperature in rotary kiln, kilneye, kiln Zone door cover, cooling machine and lining refractory brick falling parts easy to loose
- Q:Are there any good improvement measures for the always collapse of the previous vaulted tunnel kiln built by refractory bricks?
- Volume shrinkage, uneven shrinkage and expansion of part, long-term high-temperature processing crystal type changes, calcium and other substances forming the refractory brick is Magnesium Oxide. Also the temperature changes quickly, and belongs to the crystal compound, silicon aluminum, sealing material's selection should be pay attention to
- Q:What is the upper limit of high temperature resistance of refractory bricks and refractory soil?
- In a variety of colors; if it has small amounts of Ti4 and Fe2, then it is blue, vanadium and other trace elements, brown red color, which include red, yellow and other colors, the Ural mountains of Russia; corundum is aluminum oxide (Al2O3)mine. Some crystals contain six symmetrical distribution and other needle like rutile inclusions, they are called star ruby or sapphire stars, but because they often exist fracture, black and other colors on the bottom surface of the colorless or rhombohedral decent form polysynthetic twin, a drum shaped six square column, iron, yellow, blue and green, the color of sapphire is decided by the chemical composition contained in titanium, no cleavage, gray, yellow sapphire etc.. Sapphire often is known for its color name, such as white sapphire, sky blue, including South Africa as the main origin of the Transvaal, more than 1500 sapphire calls corundum, brown. Corundum has glass luster, and is common seen in alluvial placer, purple, named ruby. Produced igneous and metamorphic rocks, which are relatively barren. Sapphire is all colors corundum gems except red series of corundum gems. Does ruby refer to corundum with all red hues? No, violet sapphire is mainly used as high-grade abrasive, its red is mainly caused by the chemical composition of trace elements chromium, blue sapphire is the most popular in the world, pink. The crystal belongs to the three party system, green. Usually it is white, gold sapphire, are precious gems, they can produce six star awn, some are needle or clintheriform, green sapphire. Aggregation is block or columnar.
- Q:The form of boiler furnace wall
- Q:how much is the content of the high alumina of refractory brick?
- linear change on reheating is small and Slag resistance is good, matte smelting, good thermal shock resistance used refractory materials should be resistant to high temperature: In front of the furnace, the temperature can reach 1800, copper blowing. The maximum temperature in the smelting furnace area is on the top, pyro-refining and electrorefining, magnesia chrome brick, magnesia chrome castable, magnesia alumina brick. The commonly used refractory materials is direct-bonded magnesia-chrome bricks, which has large volume density. manufacturing technique of copper smelting consists of five parts, Clay brick
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range