General Information of Fireclay brick UNF46
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick UNF46
Permanent Linear Change(1430℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick UNF46
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick UNF46
Fireclay brick UNF46 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:How many years are the service life of chimney lining refractory brick?
- Capacitance magnesite, seawater magnesite, should be the alkaline refractory brick, magnesia-alumina spinel can absorb hydrogen fluoride, generally are magnesia brick, magnesium iron ore, forsterite, dolomite, magnesium dolomite, magnesium silica sand, magnesia-chorme spinel and magnesia chrome sand: Magnesia mineral, magnesium calcium sand, magnesite, magnesium dolomite sand, dolomite, mainly is cordierite
- Q:Is the thickness of the kiln lining and the refractory brick the same concept?
- This is certainly not the same. The thickness of the refractory brick can be arbitrary, the thickness of the kiln lining is generally designed according to requirement
- Q:Why can't build refractory brick behind the skew block?
- refractory is heat expansion and cold contraction, it is also called refractory brick, can resist high temperature up to 580-770 degrees. Mainly used for the smelting furnace. faint yellow or brown, when it is high temperature, it will squeeze toward the center. Refractory material made of refractory clay or other refractory raw materials. the shortened form of fefractory brick is brick. vault will be extrusion deformation. Refractory material with a certain shape and size
- Q:The boiler is divided into several categories according to the structure, what characteristics does each have?
- package boiler and assemble boiler are divided into vertical boiler and horizontal boiler. Vertical boiler. Assembled boiler adapts to boiler more than 6 tons, the package adapts to boiler less than 10 tons.
- Q:Whether yellow dextrin is used in refractory bricks?
- The production of refractory bricks needs yellow dextrin as bonded materials.
- Q:is there any requirement for radioactive materials in refractory materials.
- they all do not cause radiological hazards to the environment, so no requirements! analyze rom the element , magnesia. Do not know if it is useful, but material used by refractory materials, firstly any chemical elements are radioactive, human beings can not close, then, such as silicon dioxide: If it is radioactive. analyze from use, such as bauxite, does not have the use value
- Q:does the electric kiln burner need to be sealed?
- seal when open the kiln, and observe the temperature, when the temperature reaches a point, you can move the firebrick away, and continue observing the temperature to decide whether to seal it or not, but do not seal it completely, repeat the procudure until reach the sinter point or skill requirement.
- Q:How many pieces of porous brick is equal to one ton?
- Refractory bricks are generally classified into two types, that is, shapeless refractory materials and shaped refractory materials. Shapeless refractory material: Also known as castable refractory, is hybrid power material composed of a variety of aggregate or a kind of aggregate and one or more kinds of the mixture of adhesive particles, it should be used evenly mixed with one or more kinds of the liquid, which has strong liquidity. Shaped refractory material: The general making of firebrick, there are standard rules for the shape, can also temporarily process according to need of building and cutting. The following are the specifications. fireclay bricks 230*114*65 each block 3.0 - 3.6 kg; special-shaped fireclay brick 230*65/55*114 each block 2.8 - 3.3 kg; the reason for the weight's ranges is that because the quality is different, in general, heavy density, good quality!
- Q:Blend 12% fireclay and 88% refractory cement. Moderate water and mud are used to pile up firebricks?
- Refractory bricks can irectly be liner. Lightweight mullite brick can be used for relatively longer time. If there is no mullite brick, use mud said above for some time, then continue to use by patching up.
- Q:What are the differences between fireclay brick and high alumina refractory brick?
- One is the high alumina, solid and hollow respectively, fused mullite as main raw material made of high-grade refractory materials, strong corrosion resistance, has the advantages of through mud treatment, good thermal shock stability. Good resistance to slag, used to build steel making furnace and glass furnace. High alumina brick is a kind of refractory material. Clay brick is also known as sintered brick, electric smelting corundum and low creep high alumina brick  with high grade bauxite, this kind of refractory brick's main component is AL2O3, which is suitable for large and small buildings with artificial bulk. High thermal stability. A neutral refractory material with more than 48% of alumina oxide content, clay brick has clay (including shale, molding, coal gangue and other powder) as the main raw materials, cement rotary furnace lining. The product has a small high-temperature creep, one is clay. From bauxite or other high content of aluminium oxide raw materials' forming and firing, refractoriness is above 1770 deg. High R.U.L and medium-sized hot-blast furnace is different firstly in the material, forming from drying and roasting
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range