General Information of Fireclay brick UNF46
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick UNF46
Permanent Linear Change(1430℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick UNF46
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick UNF46
Fireclay brick UNF46 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:What is the raw material for the production of refractory bricks?
- Refractory raw material: Hard refractory clinker, magnesia calcia, magnesia, alumina, light burning, light aggregate etc.
- Q:When using high alumina refractory brick, what are the reasons leading to the decline of the performance of high alumina brick?
- The excess air coefficient is controlled in 1, in order to prevent producing water cracks in the production of high aluminum refractory brick from, control the water absorption of 2 grade clinker of bauxite with high alumina below 4%-5%. 1-1,the water absorption of the tube mill should also be controlled below 6%, and adjust thermotechnical, making the high alumina refractory brick burning be in the stable weak oxidizing atmosphere. should be 2
- Q:Refractory brick, high alumina brick, magnesia chrome brick, magnesia brick, clay brick, which type of brick has the highest refractory temperature?
- It depends. if high alumina brick is used in kiln, its temperature is above 1700 degree, clay brick is between 1500 degree to 1750 degree, magnesia bricks and magnesia-chrome bricks are about 1500 degree to 1650 degree.
- Q:How to wipe off the white paint on the refractory brick (red).
- Cover the wall gap with tape. . Then paint the bricks. Finally, tear the tape off. .
- Q:How much fireclay is needed per cube refractory bricks?
- Normal refractory bricks need to use 70-80kg refractory mud each cubic . In fact, this can be calculated, because the volume of refractory bricks and refractory mud density can be measured. Of course, here is an important point, that is the size of the brick seam, 1mm brick seam and 3mm is significantly different. Sichuan brand refractory mud has many kinds, like high aluminum, clay, corundum, magnesia, insulation and so on, the dosage is different.
- Q:Are there any good improvement measures for the always collapse of the previous vaulted tunnel kiln built by refractory bricks?
- Volume shrinkage, uneven shrinkage and expansion of part, long-term high-temperature processing crystal type changes, calcium and other substances forming the refractory brick is Magnesium Oxide. Also the temperature changes quickly, and belongs to the crystal compound, silicon aluminum, sealing material's selection should be pay attention to
- Q:Are refractory bricks poisonous?
- Zirconium minerals are often associated with other minerals in the mining, because the bricks are basically burned under more than 1 thousand degree. But some of the bricks contain heavy metal elements chromium. Some of the brick contains zirconium, the vast majority are very safe, and heavy metal elements have a certain toxicity, there are many kinds of refractory bricks that the nature is very stable, and the associated minerals are generally radioactive
- Q:How can refractory bricks be punched?
- refractory bricks, ordinary refractory bricks, electric drill is ok corundum brick, need buy special drill
- Q:What materials mix mortar to build walls (with bricks)? The more burned the harder
- Glassy water is recommed to be used.
- Q:There are various refractory materials inside many kilns such as refractory brick, what is the role of masonry of these refractory materials?
- When the steel is made, and wear) to complete the purpose of steelmaking, the liquid inside the kiln is melted liquid steel (1550 DEG C), erosion, only the masonry of refractory brick (melt above 1550 DEG C and has a certain strength) can resist various effects of molten steel (melting
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range