General Information of Fireclay brick UNF46
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick UNF46
Permanent Linear Change(1430℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick UNF46
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick UNF46
Fireclay brick UNF46 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:Why are the refractory bricks near to rotary kiln tyre easy to be short lives?
- Q:Do cement kiln refractory bricks have quality guarantee period? can them still be used for a long time's pile?
- They of course can be used. The plant will produce some bricks for standby application in advance, so they put for a period of time is completely no problem
- Q:why the color of refractory brick is white after high temperature firing when the meteorite is black after the burning?
- There are different reasons. Meteorolites can mainly be divided into three types, iron meteorites (iron nickel alloy): Stone meteorites (the main component is silicate), and stony iron meteorites(the mixture of iron and silicate)
- Q:Why can earth make bricks?
- Therefore, it is still widely used in masonry projects such as walls, foundations and columns. However, due to the production of traditional clay brick to destroy the field, large amount of soil sampling, high energy consumption, brick from the major, high labor intensity and low efficiency in construction, it is necessary to gradually reform and replace with new materials. Some cities have banned the use of clay bricks in buildings. Brick for sintering brick and non sintered brick in accordance with the production process; according to the raw materials used for clay brick, shale, coal gangue brick, fly ash brick, slag brick and lime sand brick; according to whether the hole is divided into hollow brick, brick. In addition to clay, or as raw materials for preparation of brick by using fly ash, coal gangue and shale, which is due to their chemical composition similar to clay, but because of the fineness of less clay, so the poor plastic bricks often to be mixed with a certain amount of clay, in order to increase the plasticity. The use of coal gangue and fly ash and other industrial waste residue brick, not only can reduce the environmental pollution, saving large areas of farmland clay, and can save a lot of fuel coal.
- Q:What are the main components of refractory bricks
- Mainly is magnesium oxide, sodium silicate as a binder
- Q:What is the coefficient of heat transfer for clay bricks?
- The heat transfer coefficient of clay brick is about 0.8.
- Q:is refractory brick used around the mechanism flue?
- Q:What kind of refractory material is used in the furnace when the boiler reaches more than 1200 degrees?
- except refractory brick, refractories include refractory concrete (refractory cement+aggregate), fire-resistant insulating layer (refractory cement+vermiculite powder or refractory cement + diatomaceous earth) and so on.
- Q:How are shale porous bricks and clay porous bricks distinguished?
- Dimensional deviation is less than clay brickBecause the plastic index is better than that of clay shale itself, although the requirements of the national standard for the size deviation of sintered brick is the same, but the size deviation of shale in actual production is generally less than the clay brick.
- Q:does 90m high reinforced concrete chimney need firebrick?
- The chimney need firebricks or casting fire or acid resisitant concrete after casting, one aim is to resist high temperature, then is to resist acid corrosion. there is a variety of models of the refractory brick , you can refer to the installation quota.
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range