General Information of Fireclay brick TDL45-12
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick TDL45-12
Permanent Linear Change(1450℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick TDL45-12
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick TDL45-12
Fireclay brick TDL45-12 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:What kind of refractory material is used in the furnace when the boiler reaches more than 1200 degrees?
- except refractory brick, refractories include refractory concrete (refractory cement+aggregate), fire-resistant insulating layer (refractory cement+vermiculite powder or refractory cement + diatomaceous earth) and so on.
- Q:Does circulating fluidized bed boiler's furnace wall use refractory to have thermal insulation?
- Now all use castable refractory, the outer layer is generally pouring refractory castable, the inside layer is a heat insulation castable refractory.
- Q:What are the differences between high alumina brick and high alumina refractory brick?
- High alumina brick is generally the national standard T-3 models, high alumina refractory brick is brick with more than 55% of aluminum content including special-shaped brick.
- Q:which kind of refractory bricks do coke oven and oxtongue brick belong to ( ) A, silica brick B, clay brick C, high alumina brick
- Beef tongue is to regulate the flow of gas, gas flow is not the same, so is the temperature, so choose the temperature resistance brick which is clay brick only.
- Q:Why can't build refractory brick behind the skew block?
- Refractory is heat expansion and cold contraction, when it is high temperature, it will squeeze toward the center and the vault will be deformation .
- Q:does Kyrgyzstan have the refractory brick to build tunnel kiln, whose specifications are 390,235,11, 240,120,60.
- Domestic standard brick has no brick in this specification. only can be customised. Otherwise only have 230 * 65 * 114.
- Q:What raw materials can be added to fireclay brick to respond to the urgent cold and urgent heat?
- The higher the impurities, there is no need to add some expensive performance-improving raw materials. But you can mainly choose high purity raw materials to proporly increase the performance of the clay brick, such as thermal shock. You can change relatively high-grade refractory brick. It depends on your conditions of usage if the requirement is strict. The thermal shock resistance of clay brick itself is not bad, and will almost all be affected, because the clay brick is very cheap, inside the glass phase more. Creep.
- Q:Blend 12% fireclay and 88% refractory cement. Moderate water and mud are used to pile up firebricks?
- Refractory bricks can irectly be liner. Lightweight mullite brick can be used for relatively longer time. If there is no mullite brick, use mud said above for some time, then continue to use by patching up.
- Q:What are the reasons for the production of waste in the formation of fireclay bricks?
- The reasons for the production of waste when form fireclay bricks: Tile size is unqualified. This is due to the mold installation is not firm, the template transfers when molding; if the amount of material being added fluctuates largely, also can cause the body size changing. Ji Yangon Chi lie charge generation layer containing decyl poke pull and crack. The molding operation does not according to the principle of the light first and the thick later. At the initial pressure, the air doesn't releases, which causes the elastic aftereffect by repressing. Too much mud water, uneven mixture and inequal template all can make the body produce layer crack or crack. Twist. The template is used for too long, the template deforms, so raw brick deforms, the amount of water is too large, brick naturally deforms, causing the body twist. Miss edge and angle. Because of poor plasticity of mud, particles segregate, feeding back corner is not real, the body will appear side missing and angle modulation phenomenon. Bias voltage. Due to the deflection of the die head or the uneveness of mold bottom. Loose。 Due to insufficient feeding amount or insufficient pressure times.
- Q:How can refractory bricks be punched?
- refractory bricks, ordinary refractory bricks, electric drill is ok corundum brick, need buy special drill
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range