General Information of Fireclay brick TDL45-12
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick TDL45-12
Permanent Linear Change(1450℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick TDL45-12
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick TDL45-12
Fireclay brick TDL45-12 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:Do cement kiln refractory bricks have quality guarantee period? can them still be used for a long time's pile?
- They of course can be used. The plant will produce some bricks for standby application in advance, so they put for a period of time is completely no problem
- Q:What are the differences between high alumina brick and high alumina refractory brick?
- High alumina brick is generally the national standard T-3 models, high alumina refractory brick is brick with more than 55% of aluminum content including special-shaped brick.
- Q:What kind of material is good to be laid on the kiln car, refractory brick?
- It depends on the temperature. General thermal insulation brick is ok, when temperature is high, use mullite, and when temperature is not high, alumina is ok
- Q:There are various refractory materials inside many kilns such as refractory brick, what is the role of masonry of these refractory materials?
- High temperature prevention, warmth keeping and heat insulation.
- Q:Whether the fire bricks are needed to be poured before construction?
- Of course, the purpose of watering is to reduce the bricks to absorb water in mortar
- Q:Lining of refractory bricks in rotary furnace
- About 7000~10000 furnace in steelmaking, the level of maintenance and management of each plant is different! Refractory thinning relates to safety issues (equipment and people safety). i am not clear about zinc smelting! Zinc smelting may use rotary kiln! blow the zinc powder into the kiln.
- Q:The stove which made of refractory bricks and fireclays will produce cracks after being used. How to solve this problem?
- The use of low expansion materials will be better. But as for the stove, the appearance of crack is attributed to the selected materials or the environment. And when the temperature is not high, there still seems to be crack, so through expansion joint reservation, not allowing itself to crack
- Q:What is the perservation method for refractory bricks used for cement kiln?
- The hydration resistance ability is better than the alkaline materials, 1 years will be no problem if the environment is good, alkali-resistant bricks used in cement kiln brick refractory brick (magnesia-chrome brick, the preservative time will be longer, the remaining products should also be moistureproof. No matter what refractory materials, phosphate brick. If the package is complete, it must be stored in a dry and rain-proof environment, silmo brick. Anti-stripping alumina brick, if is not immediately used, it's necessary to take measures of moisture proof, such as spinel brick must be moisture-proof
- Q:What are the differences between sintered bricks and refractory bricks?
- Sintered bricks belong to a type of refractory bricks.
- Q:The application of wasted refractory bricks
- break it and refine copper, its grade is higher than the ore
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range