General Information of Fireclay brick TDL45-12
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick TDL45-12
Permanent Linear Change(1450℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick TDL45-12
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick TDL45-12
Fireclay brick TDL45-12 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:What are the ingredients of brick?
- Artificial small bulk building, divided brick (clay brick) and non sintered brick (sand lime brick, fly ash brick etc.), commonly known as brick. Clay to clay (including shale, coal gangue powder) as the main raw material, through mud processing, molding, drying and roasting and. Chinese in the spring and Autumn period has created a square and brick, Qin and Han Dynasties brick technology and production scale, quality and variety have significant development, known as "Qin Zhuanhan tile".
- Q:The making process of clay brick
- Artificial small bulk for building. Also called sintered brick. Clay to clay (including shale, coal gangue powder) as the main raw material, through mud processing, molding, drying and roasting and. Chinese in the spring and Autumn period has created a square and brick, Qin and Han Dynasties brick technology and production scale, quality and variety have significant development, known as "Qin Zhuanhan tile"
- Q:What types of building blocks do you have?
- 1. the use of the different parts, building bricks into bricks, floor brick, brick, brick arch shell, brick brick chimney and sewer.2. different building performance, building bricks into bearing brick, brick, brick, non bearing engineering insulation brick, brick, tile, acoustical tile and other flowers.The use of 3. different materials, is divided into building brick clay brick, shale, coal gangue brick, fly ash brick, slag brick, lime sand brick etc..4. according to the shape, the building brick can be divided into solid brick, microporous brick, porous brick and hollow brick. Ordinary bricks and special-shaped bricks, etc..
- Q:How to make the adhesion between refractory brick and the inner wall of the boiler more firm?
- High temperature resistance can also extend its service cycle. If there are conditions for the user heat resistant steel welding nails. By using high temperature high alumina brick, expansion joints can not be too large, with high-temperature adhensive paste masonry, recommend that you use the refractory brick, add the amount of long pieces of brick or rachel brick
- Q:How to use the firebrick to build crucible furnace? How to calculate its furnace's width and depth?
- 1, classify according to the smelting method : Open-hearth furnace steel: Including carbon and low-alloy steel. According to the different lining material, there are acidic and basic open hearth steel two types. Converter steel: Including carbon and low-alloy steel. According to different positions of blowing oxygen, there are bottom blowing, side blowing and BOF steel three types. Electric furnace steel: Mainly alloy steel. According to the different types of electric furnace and electric arc nail fixed Li modified cool boat to raise spending whale steel, induction furnace...
- Q:Clay brick, red brick, always fried brick how to do?
- Red brick fired, try using a bubble, if not burst, you can use.
- Q:can the red brick be used as refractory brick?
- Can not replace! The high temperature will make it burst. Coefficient of thermal expansion is not enough
- Q:when to replace the worn refractory bricks in rotary kiln?
- But also depend on the other conditions of the furnace, many aspects should be understood, not only to see the degree of wear!
- Q:What is the main use of refractory brick?
- Refractory bricks are mostly used as furnace lining amd air heating furnace in high temperature industry Such as the iron and steel industry blast furnace, colored reverberatory furnace, converter
- Q:Can someone tell me the refractory brick in the boiler mixed with what material to build the wall, and what proportion?
- Go to the refractory factory to buy some refractory clay that has the same texture of refractory bricks, the general boiler use clay refractory mortar.
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range