General Information of Fireclay brick TDL45-12
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick TDL45-12
Permanent Linear Change(1450℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick TDL45-12
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick TDL45-12
Fireclay brick TDL45-12 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:What is the perservation method for refractory bricks used for cement kiln?
- The hydration resistance ability is better than the alkaline materials, 1 years will be no problem if the environment is good, alkali-resistant bricks used in cement kiln brick refractory brick (magnesia-chrome brick, the preservative time will be longer, the remaining products should also be moistureproof. No matter what refractory materials, phosphate brick. If the package is complete, it must be stored in a dry and rain-proof environment, silmo brick. Anti-stripping alumina brick, if is not immediately used, it's necessary to take measures of moisture proof, such as spinel brick must be moisture-proof
- Q:What is the advantage for ceramic fiber material compared with refractory brick?
- Heat capacity; excellent thermal shock resistance, good chemical stability, bearing sudden cooling and heating, without oven heating and cooling ,high speed, energy saving, is 1/8 of refractory brick, construction is simple. ceramic fiber materials and refractory brick belong to refractory insulation materials; low thermal conductivity: Low bulk density, ceramic fiber material is a new type of lightweight thermal insulation material, is one of the 10 points of lightweight refractory brick,
- Q:What raw materials are used for refractory bricks
- Phenolic resin, clay, powder and other materials, nitride materail, boron carbide, silicon carbide, silica raw material three, soil: fluorite, magnesia-alumina spinel Aluminum soil, calcium aluminate cement, corundum, andalusite, chlorite, silica solution, which is mainly divided into six categories, sillimanite, vermiculite refractory bricks raw material composition of refractory brick, there are many raw material kinds of refractory bricks, mullite, mine: Soil, Sialon, forsterite, pyrophyllite: Metal aluminium powder, ore, stone: Pottery, zircon sand, quinidine sulfate, dolomite, kaolin: The fifth raw material of chrome ore, sodium silicate, diatomaceous earth is the second raw material: Asphalt, sand, shale ceramisite. One of the raw materials, stone powder, the fourth raw material is magnesite, the sixth raw material is silicon metal powder refractory bricks, sand, kyanite, silica powder, aluminium oxide, aluminum sol, quartz sand, perlite, cenosphere, graphite
- Q:What is the difference between clay brick, glazed tile and brick?
- Glazed tiles are bricks that have been burnt and glazed on the surface of bricks. Is the surface of glaze firing together, the main body consists of clay and clay two, back out of the red clay, abaxially grayish white porcelain clay fire. Glazed tile surface can do a variety of patterns and patterns, than polished brick color and pattern rich, because the surface is glaze, so wear resistance is better than polished brick.
- Q:How to distinguish between sintered clay brick and sintered coal gangue brick
- Sintered coal gangue brick with coal gangue as main raw material, sintering after selection, crushing, molding, drying and baking into non clay brick. The raw materials division, brick making raw materials for all coal gangue, coal gangue brick is full. But some coal gangue by plasticity index, sintering properties and harmful chemical composition and other reasons, not the whole production of coal gangue brick, in general to be adding a small amount of clay, shale or fly ash brick by improve the performance of raw materials, production from coal gangue and clay, coal gangue and fly ash or coal gangue and shale as raw material the coal gangue brick.
- Q:What kind of material is good to be laid on the kiln car, refractory brick?
- Use blankets to suspend ceiling, and modules for wall
- Q:does 90m high reinforced concrete chimney need firebrick?
- The chimney need firebricks or casting fire or acid resisitant concrete after casting, one aim is to resist high temperature, then is to resist acid corrosion. there is a variety of models of the refractory brick , you can refer to the installation quota.
- Q:refractory bricks of fireclay
- According to the preparation process, it can be divided into bricks, high alumina brick, magnesia brickand so on, such as refractory clay brick, and ordinary brick; according to the shape and size, it can be divided into standard brick and silica brick, it can withstand all kinds of physical and chemical changes and mechanical action at high temperature; silica brick can be used as high-temperature building materials and structural material to build kiln and kinds of thermal equipments. Refractory material and fused brick with a certain shape and size are called refractory brick for short.
- Q:Why is there cracks in the use of refractory bricks?
- Several reasons for the emergence of cracks: (1) temperature difference stress (2) mechanical stress (3) crystal type change stress
- Q:What kind of refractory brick is suitable for clinker production line of 2,500 tons?
- are you saying the cement plant rotary kiln?
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range