General Information of Fireclay brick TDL45-12
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick TDL45-12
Permanent Linear Change(1450℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick TDL45-12
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick TDL45-12
Fireclay brick TDL45-12 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:What are the main raw materials of refractory brick and runner brick?
- Category of refractory , runner brick mainly is clay brick
- Q:Tunnel kiln firing refractory brick by 0 against the good rely on
- Modern advanced kiln has high temperature strength and good thermal shock resistance, better environmental protection, is the most economical and efficient kiln. (3), good resistance to gas erosion, due to tunnel kiln's flue gas discharge temperature is generally not higher than 250℃. In order to guarantee the normal temperature system and pressure system of the kiln. Its firing temperature is at 1200-1900℃: (1) or even higher, the requirement for the firebrick, compared with the intermittent kiln, is an important thermal equipment in refractory industry. It is a kind of energy-saving kiln. Tunnel kiln is a kind of kiln that can continuously produce and has high degree of automation.
- Q:High alumina refractory bricks (Universal arc) weight for hot metal ladle
- Climbing, C23B ladle generally use T3 ladle bottom brick, brick wall with C23 package, C231 Some permanent layers are built from high alumina bricks, and some are built from castable refractory, T82, T43. Specific size can be checked according to the type of brick
- Q:How to built refractory bricks as fitting between square and circle ducts
- Use rectangle at the bottom and knife type for the top. trapezoid for junction.
- Q:The stove which made of refractory bricks and fireclays will produce cracks after being used. How to solve this problem?
- The use of low expansion materials will be better. But as for the stove, the appearance of crack is attributed to the selected materials or the environment. And when the temperature is not high, there still seems to be crack, so through expansion joint reservation, not allowing itself to crack
- Q:The difference between fireclay brick and refractory cilica brick in the application.
- Good thermal shock stability, long-term use temperature is not higher than 1300 degrees, high temperature, high strength, low price of clay brick characteristics, thermal shock stability is the worst, a scrap, can be long-term used under the condition of high temperature (exceed 1400 degrees Celsius) . The temperature of silica brick's soft bearing is close to the melting point. Other industries basically don't use, but the comprehensive performance of high temperature is not good, widely used in low temperature parts of a variety of furnaces. The silica brick is generally used in the coke oven and glass kiln, but anti alkali erosion ability is poor
- Q:What refractory mortar is better if masonrying 4 meters height and 114 mm width of refractory brick
- The selection of refractory mud should keep the principle of homogeneous phase with refractory bricks, that is to maintain the same material, according to the suitable temperature, choose appropriate binding agent compensation measuring forging Yao tic surprised boxing super man (phosphate, sodium silicate, or other organic combination), composite high performance admixture, it can be combined better in high temperature.
- Q:How can refractory bricks be punched?
- refractory bricks, ordinary refractory bricks, electric drill is ok corundum brick, need buy special drill
- Q:How to count the number of loading refractory bricks?
- Use one meter by one meter wooden raft-towing: use one meter raft-towing to count: Known your brick is T-3 standard bricks, each four layers lies down 15 and sidewards is 4 =64; according to 3.4kg, 47 clay bricks can hold 10 to 12 layers. According to the upper limit, each raft-towing can hold 2.3 tons
- Q:The service life of the refractory brick of the intermediate frequency electric furnace, how long is the replacement period.
- There is no standard. As long as the induction coil can be fixed and furnace lining can be built, the service life will be different. Replace it if it's broken, and there is no problem to take it apart. Buy a backup. And the textures of refractory brick are not the same in different places.
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range