General Information of Fireclay brick TDL45-12
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick TDL45-12
Permanent Linear Change(1450℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick TDL45-12
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick TDL45-12
Fireclay brick TDL45-12 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:Whether fireclay raw materials or clinker are used when masonrying general fireclay brick? What is the difference between raw material and clinker?
- Of course is clinker, the raw material belongs to precast block, besides, clay and chamotte are mixed with glassy water and fine powder, fine powder belongs to raw materials.
- Q:which kind of refractory bricks do coke oven and oxtongue brick belong to ( ) A, silica brick B, clay brick C, high alumina brick
- General use clay bricks, but the silica brick is better, the price is expensive.
- Q:What are the main raw materials of refractory brick and runner brick?
- Types of refractory bricks are divided into low-grade and high-grade. generally, siliceous, semi siliceous and high aluminous runner brick brick have higher requirements. If it needs to contact melting in high temperature molten steel directly, then it is high alumina(the main raw material is clinker of bauxite with high alumina, corundum( brown corundum and white corundum), the refractoriness is high, lower than 1580 DEG C temperature, but the actual using temperature reaches 1630 DEG C
- Q:Is there any special requirements for the building blocks of the smoke and gas wells, how about the refractory bricks?
- There are no special requirements. Not necessarily need refractory bricks, red bricks are ok. The building size of the flue is according to the smoke exhaust rate.
- Q:What material does tile tunnel kiln use to replace the refractory brick to have better insulation effect and save the maintenance and prolong the service life?
- The price is high, but the the service life is not longer than the clay brick, some use high aluminia brick. Currently, there are no refractory products that can replace refractory bricks. The effect is good of choosing fireclay brick with high strength dense, low porosity clay brick. We have maken several lines of refractory bricks. Actually, if you choose good refractory brick, the service life will be very long. The kiln temperature is not high.
- Q:General used refractory brick T-20 / T-39/ T-206 specifications and dimension
- No T-206 model (we produce the clay) T-20 and T-39 are the size of 230*length, 113* width and 65/45 thickness, T-20 is a vertical arch brick and T-39 is horizontal arch brick.
- Q:Mainly use the raw materials inside refractory bricks,
- Go to the refractory factory to buy some refractory mortar that has the same texture of refractory bricks, the general boiler use clay refractory mortar.
- Q:What is the difference between the refractory brick and the thermal insulation brick
- Refractory bricks are used in the stove, in order to prevent from burnouting the stove under high temperature. Thermal insulation brick is used for preserving heat, is to heat preservation
- Q:Can thick steel plate be used instead of the furnace inside the refractory brick?
- It depends on the temperature. The steel plate is a kind of heat conduction material which hasn't heat insulation, which should be based on the working environment.
- Q:Are refractory bricks poisonous?
- Zirconium minerals are often associated with other minerals in the mining, because the bricks are basically burned under more than 1 thousand degree. But some of the bricks contain heavy metal elements chromium. Some of the brick contains zirconium, the vast majority are very safe, and heavy metal elements have a certain toxicity, there are many kinds of refractory bricks that the nature is very stable, and the associated minerals are generally radioactive
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range