General Information of Fireclay brick SK32
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick SK32
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (0.2Mpa)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick SK32
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick SK32
Fireclay brick is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:What is the meaning of the new type of dry rotary kiln refractory brick 620,320?
- 20 stands for that the length of the brick is 20CM, there is only a kind of 620 brick for masonry. Simply say: 1. 620 and 320 these two specifications of bricks are needed simultaneously if it is 4 meters kiln that should be built. When the diameter of the kiln is 6M. Other specifications of kiln can be built by useing these two kinds of bricks in different proportions. 3M kiln can be built only by using 320 brick, its proportion of use is 16. 3 stands for kiln's diameter
- Q:What are the differences between diatomite brick and ordinary refractory bricks?
- The volume density of diatomite brick is 3.9 * 10-6, good compressive strength, belongs to the small outer insulation, spinel brick.
- Q:What are required for high temperature refractory bricks?
- good thermal shock resistance:
- Q:What is the color of the refractory brick to repair the same color as the 1400
- Smash the same brick into fine powder
- Q:High alumina refractory bricks (Universal arc) weight for hot metal ladle
- Climbing, C23B ladle generally use T3 ladle bottom brick, brick wall with C23 package, C231 Some permanent layers are built from high alumina bricks, and some are built from castable refractory, T82, T43. Specific size can be checked according to the type of brick
- Q:How can refractory bricks be punched?
- refractory bricks, ordinary refractory bricks, electric drill is ok corundum brick, need buy special drill
- Q:application of phosphate refractory bricks
- The 4 properties of phosphate refractory bricks: (1) high strength wear resistance (2) and chemical erosion (its alkali resistant ability is better than that of clay brick and high alumina brick) (3) and good thermal shock resistance (4) high load softening temperature in rotary kiln, kilneye, kiln Zone door cover, cooling machine and lining refractory brick falling parts easy to loose
- Q:What is the advantage of the ceramic fiber material compared with the refractory brick?
- Ceramic fiber material is heavier than refractory bricks, property of machinery operation, low heat capacity, and has high anti-stretchability and good thermal shock resistance, low thermal conductivity make its thermal insulation effect is ten times than refractory brick, it won't has crack in sudden coolness and heat, and the construction is much easier than that of refractory brick, not delaying the production.
- Q:How to deal with the red kiln in rotary kiln?
- Q:What are the differences between sintered bricks and refractory bricks?
- Easily weathered. There is no obvious difference in the usage between fired pavingbricks and refractory bricks; sintered bricks are generally used for residential road and landscape engineering, they do not fade; refractory bricks are used for all kinds of kiln constructions in plant: It is not anti-freeze (when the temperature is below the zero degree, the brick will easily "blister" in the saturated state), the reasons are high compressive strength and high temperature zone' heat insulation and so on. Fired pavingbrick is a powerful vacuum extrusion type. Fire suppression road brick is high temperature furnace brick, which is not suitable to be used as road brick. Its characteristics are: Wear resistance and freeze-thaw resistance (the anti freeze-thaw cycle of brick is more than 50 times in saturated state), non weathering, sidewalks, short service life. Sintered brick belongs to the building material, refractory brick belongs to the industrial kiln material, which is easy to moss
We are an industrial enterprise of refractories integrating the scientific research, design, production and engineering service. With first-class quality of products, high-efficient and prompt after-sale service, our products are not only well sold in many domestic large steel enterprises and coking enterprises, but also widely exported to more than 23 countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 200 Million
||North America;Asia;Western Europe;Africa;Russia;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range