General Information of Fireclay brick SK32
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick SK32
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (0.2Mpa)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick SK32
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick SK32
Fireclay brick is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:does Kyrgyzstan have the refractory brick to build tunnel kiln, whose specifications are 390,235,11, 240,120,60.
- Domestic standard brick has no brick in this specification. only can be customised. Otherwise only have 230 * 65 * 114.
- Q:how much is the content of the high alumina of refractory brick?
- linear change on reheating is small and Slag resistance is good, matte smelting, good thermal shock resistance used refractory materials should be resistant to high temperature: In front of the furnace, the temperature can reach 1800, copper blowing. The maximum temperature in the smelting furnace area is on the top, pyro-refining and electrorefining, magnesia chrome brick, magnesia chrome castable, magnesia alumina brick. The commonly used refractory materials is direct-bonded magnesia-chrome bricks, which has large volume density. manufacturing technique of copper smelting consists of five parts, Clay brick
- Q:What to do if refractory bricks saltpeter when they are used outdoor
- Efflorescence is usually dialysised from brickwork joints, dealing with the gap is ok These white substaince inside the pan tile: Cement efflorescence efflorescence is wow cake section from light leather intestinal common disease inumiya Hua building surface, according to their different causes and manifestations, there is pan cream, white, whitening, cream, on the walls and decorative surface erosion and other names, is the change of soluble saline alkali soil, adobe, brick, cement, mortar, concrete, masonry, ceramic tile, paint and other building materials with temperature, humidity and other external environment, in a water absorption, water transfer, water evaporation process with physical and chemical changes of the original building material damage disease phenomenon, erosion degree also has the very big difference there is a common, get damp, foaming, powder, drum, hollowing, cracking, spalling, mildew and crystallization phenomenon. Cement efflorescence may have some relationship with the quality of the cement, sand, water, air, temperature, humidity, it is a common fault in building. Use cement to do the pebble shape, it also prones to the above problems: A layer of white stuff on the surface. Terms of settlement： Scrape the dust in brickwork joint, pointing again. Use special pointing agents, more resistant to corrosion, not easy to efflorescence.
- Q:What kind of refractory brick is suitable for 24*28m rotary kiln of 5,000 tons?
- Magnesium spinel
- Q:General used refractory brick T-20 / T-39/ T-206 specifications and dimension
- No T-206 model (we produce the clay) T-20 and T-39 are the size of 230*length, 113* width and 65/45 thickness, T-20 is a vertical arch brick and T-39 is horizontal arch brick.
- Q:do the used refractory bricks pollute the environment?
- the main pollution of refractory brick is coal gas pollution in the process of burning , it can be recycled to produce aggregate, waste brick has no pollution.
- Q:Do refractory bricks resist corrosion and sulfur?
- There are anticorrosion and acid proof refractory bricks
- Q:How to built refractory bricks as fitting between square and circle ducts
- Build a big mushroom, and build the legs as square
- Q:What raw materials can be added to fireclay brick to respond to the urgent cold and urgent heat?
- The effect of adding andalusite is better
- Q:What refractory mortar is better if masonrying 4 meters height and 114 mm width of refractory brick
- The selection of refractory mud should keep the principle of homogeneous phase with refractory bricks, that is to maintain the same material, according to the suitable temperature, choose appropriate binding agent compensation measuring forging Yao tic surprised boxing super man (phosphate, sodium silicate, or other organic combination), composite high performance admixture, it can be combined better in high temperature.
We are an industrial enterprise of refractories integrating the scientific research, design, production and engineering service. With first-class quality of products, high-efficient and prompt after-sale service, our products are not only well sold in many domestic large steel enterprises and coking enterprises, but also widely exported to more than 23 countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 200 Million
||North America;Asia;Western Europe;Africa;Russia;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range