General Information of Fireclay brick SK32
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick SK32
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (0.2Mpa)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick SK32
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick SK32
Fireclay brick is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:Do refractory bricks need to be sent to the lab to test after arriving the site?
- Generally speaking, as long as the use of temperature is not higher than 1500 degrees, it is not required to do the test, even if the ordinary refractory brick temperature is about 1500. If the temperature is high, then you do test to determine what kind of texture of refractory brick you need
- Q:How many years are the service life of chimney lining refractory brick?
- Capacitance magnesite, seawater magnesite, should be the alkaline refractory brick, magnesia-alumina spinel can absorb hydrogen fluoride, generally are magnesia brick, magnesium iron ore, forsterite, dolomite, magnesium dolomite, magnesium silica sand, magnesia-chorme spinel and magnesia chrome sand: Magnesia mineral, magnesium calcium sand, magnesite, magnesium dolomite sand, dolomite, mainly is cordierite
- Q:Is the thickness of the kiln lining and the refractory brick the same concept?
- This is certainly not the same. The thickness of the refractory brick can be arbitrary, the thickness of the kiln lining is generally designed according to requirement
- Q:How to use the winding packaging machine to pack refractory bricks
- Over 150KG the most common winding machine can pack, if it is light or the goods scatter, then add capping or pre-drawn device is all right.
- Q:Is refractory brick afraid of rain?
- High alumina clay is not afraid of rain, but covering is better, magnesium carbon refractory brick had better not be rained.
- Q:What are needed to make refractory bricks with micro silica?
- Micro silicon powder is used in mortar and concrete, the ore-smelting electric furnace produces a large amount of strongly volatile gases SiO2 and Si, bridges, seaports. It is ferroalloy. When smelt ferrosilicon and industrial silicon (metallic cilicon), micro silicon power is also called silica fume or condensed silica fume, dam, gas emissions and air condensate and deposit by rapid oxidation, water conservancy, airport runway, tunnel, high-rise buildings, subway, railway, highway and culvert. Application fields of silicon power are cement concrete pavement and mine roadway anchor reinforcement and etc.
- Q:What raw materials are used for refractory bricks
- Phenolic resin, clay, powder and other materials, nitride materail, boron carbide, silicon carbide, silica raw material three, soil: fluorite, magnesia-alumina spinel Aluminum soil, calcium aluminate cement, corundum, andalusite, chlorite, silica solution, which is mainly divided into six categories, sillimanite, vermiculite refractory bricks raw material composition of refractory brick, there are many raw material kinds of refractory bricks, mullite, mine: Soil, Sialon, forsterite, pyrophyllite: Metal aluminium powder, ore, stone: Pottery, zircon sand, quinidine sulfate, dolomite, kaolin: The fifth raw material of chrome ore, sodium silicate, diatomaceous earth is the second raw material: Asphalt, sand, shale ceramisite. One of the raw materials, stone powder, the fourth raw material is magnesite, the sixth raw material is silicon metal powder refractory bricks, sand, kyanite, silica powder, aluminium oxide, aluminum sol, quartz sand, perlite, cenosphere, graphite
- Q:Expansion ratio of light corundum fireproofing brick
- And then the appropriate drying, the using temperature 1500~1700 degrees of light corundum brick, the porosity is 70% to 80% Now, use foaming method to produce light corundum brick, 3g/, shaped idiosome with mould dry for 4 days in 60 degree to 70 degree oast, it will demoulding, foaming method and evaporating method produce light corundum brick, the thermal conductivity is 0. the containing of AL203 has difference, the corundum brick that use corundum hollow sphere to produce contain the highest AL203 Finished light corundum brick don't have accurate shape and size after firing.8 1, so products need mechanical or manual cutting after the kiln, finally, firing in 1300 degree and 1550 degree, basically still meters with water forming, just add to burn: 50~60h, because its production methods and the introduction of additives are different, the total sintering time.17W/, light corundum fireproofing brick can be made into density is 0, withstand voltage strength is 4MPa, the containing of A1203 is no more than 99%.
- Q:buliding method of refractory bricks in boilers
- Q:How aluminium oxide becomes a entity from the the form of powder (such as a ball, a stone, or a refractory brick)?
- Just like the process of making steamed bun from flour. Ball milling ---in the auxiliary material to make the slurry --- suppress the body --- high temperature calcination
We are an industrial enterprise of refractories integrating the scientific research, design, production and engineering service. With first-class quality of products, high-efficient and prompt after-sale service, our products are not only well sold in many domestic large steel enterprises and coking enterprises, but also widely exported to more than 23 countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 200 Million
||North America;Asia;Western Europe;Africa;Russia;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range