General Information of Fireclay brick SK32
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick SK32
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (0.2Mpa)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick SK32
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick SK32
Fireclay brick is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:Whether fireclay raw materials or clinker are used when masonrying general fireclay brick? What is the difference between raw material and clinker?
- Of course is clinker, the raw material belongs to precast block, besides, clay and chamotte are mixed with glassy water and fine powder, fine powder belongs to raw materials.
- Q:What is the life of an old fashioned refractory brick kiln transformed into a flat topped tunnel kiln?
what material should be used to transform the old fashioned refractory bricks vault kiln to flat tunnel kiln, and how long is the service life?
- High alumina brick and hanging brick are ok.
- Q:Why can't build refractory brick behind the skew block?
- Refractory is heat expansion and cold contraction, when it is high temperature, it will squeeze toward the center and the vault will be deformation .
- Q:What is the main use of refractory brick?
- Almost all high temperature furnace needs of the needs refractory bricks, such as blast furnace for iron smelting, high temperature differential thermal analyzer also use it, refining furnace, converter for steelmaking, muffle furnace, electric furnace and drying equipment. the uses are wide
- Q:How much refractory material is required for 1 million tons of coke oven
- This depends on the number of specific cubic, different factory designs different boiler, we need volume to caculate.
- Q:can Methanol burn refractory brick?
- The upper part of the radiation chamber of the methanol oven is made of ceramic fiber, and the lower part is generally used refractory brick.
- Q:Is there any special requirements for the building blocks of the smoke and gas wells, how about the refractory bricks?
- There are no special requirements. Not necessarily need refractory bricks, red bricks are ok. The building size of the flue is according to the smoke exhaust rate.
- Q:does 90m high reinforced concrete chimney need firebrick?
- The chimney need firebricks or casting fire or acid resisitant concrete after casting, one aim is to resist high temperature, then is to resist acid corrosion. there is a variety of models of the refractory brick , you can refer to the installation quota.
- Q:What is the material of refractory brick used in the high temperature zone of the kiln?
- The ordinary generally use clay high alumious fireclay brick. GB/T 3994-2005 insulating refractory brick. What with good material is high-grade thermal insulation refractory brick. GB/T 3995-2006, high alumina thermal insulation refractory brick , model A13, is made of aluminium oxide, A13 50U, senior heat insulatio brick B5
- Q:Should refractory cement hang inner core when use carbon steel pipe make water heating hearth by self?
- The main purpose of adding refractory cement or refractory brick is to avoid the sulfur in coal in the combustion process of corroding metal, especially under the conditions of high water content and low temperature of flue gas. If use natural gas after desulfurization, without considering the life circumstances, can not be adopted, but the carbon steel pipe is unsuitable for what you said, safety first! Earnestly!
We are an industrial enterprise of refractories integrating the scientific research, design, production and engineering service. With first-class quality of products, high-efficient and prompt after-sale service, our products are not only well sold in many domestic large steel enterprises and coking enterprises, but also widely exported to more than 23 countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 200 Million
||North America;Asia;Western Europe;Africa;Russia;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range