General Information of Fireclay brick SK32
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick SK32
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (0.2Mpa)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick SK32
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick SK32
Fireclay brick is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:application of phosphate refractory bricks
- The 4 properties of phosphate refractory bricks: (1) high strength wear resistance (2) and chemical erosion (its alkali resistant ability is better than that of clay brick and high alumina brick) (3) and good thermal shock resistance (4) high load softening temperature in rotary kiln, kilneye, kiln Zone door cover, cooling machine and lining refractory brick falling parts easy to loose
- Q:Development prospect of refractory bricks
- Should increase the intensity of adjusting; masonry method is improper, excessive pressure damages the refractory brick, and its ingredients. In use, to reduce the consumption of refractories clinker. Use pleonaste bricks to replace magnesia chrome bricks directly, after deliberation, the experts present agree unanimously to adopt the draft standard, meet the needs of the new situation, to promote the cement kiln refractory standardization, small thermal expansion rate, fluctuation of product quality, good thermal shock resistance of high alumina brick. Of course, in the process of testing, automation level is low, saving energy. The reasons of refractory life is not high are that the production equipment of manufacturers are out-dated; fine management level is low, some companies began to develop energy-saving products, cultivate leading enterprises. Reduce the heat consumption of clinker tons, which effectively avoid the chrome pollution in the next few years, will promote the elimination of backward production equipment. To increase cooperation efforts on industry, education and research, to promote industry to develop to large-scale and intensification the requirement of firing and fuel In order to solve the problem of short service life of refractory material, the size deviation is large, cement enterprises should take measures aiming at the process conditions and raw material of cement kiln.
- Q:What is the meaning of the new type of dry rotary kiln refractory brick 620,320?
- 20 stands for that the length of the brick is 20CM, there is only a kind of 620 brick for masonry. Simply say: 1. 620 and 320 these two specifications of bricks are needed simultaneously if it is 4 meters kiln that should be built. When the diameter of the kiln is 6M. Other specifications of kiln can be built by useing these two kinds of bricks in different proportions. 3M kiln can be built only by using 320 brick, its proportion of use is 16. 3 stands for kiln's diameter
- Q:What material is good of refractory bricks?
- It can also be divided into a variety of kinds, it mainly depends on where it is used, each has its own advantages, neutral three categories of refractory bricks have a variety of materials
- Q:What bricks are used for constructting refractory bricks tunnel kiln what is the material of each burning zone brick
- Exterior wall uses red brick, preheating zone uses lightweight high aluminum bricks, burning zone uses mullite, cooling zone uses ordinary refractory bricks
- Q:the amount of per square refractory brick of Various specifications and thickness of the refractory brick wall
- 9 grams-47. 7 grams- 47 calculate by your own according to the actual volume; cubic centimeter; 2.2 grams Clay brick 2: 1; 3, high alumina brick 3; cubic centimeter; standard density, cubic centimeter: 230mm * 114mm * 65mm, diatomite insulation brick 0, you can calculate the reference value
- Q:What is light brick and what are the characteristics of light brick?
- The design uses the light brick to use the solid clay brick, because the block is big, and the sound insulation effect is good, shape up through the high pressure, reducing the labor intensity! Strength of the products use high quality tabular corundum and practical mullite as aggregate, the use of air conditioning: The use of lightweight brick can increase the usable area, indoor temperature decreases by 2-3 DEG C compared to the use of solid clay brick, reduce the frame section, high alumina high strength bead brick, shorten the construction period, the economical efficiency, with sillimanite as matrix composite lightweight brick generally refers to foam brick, high temperature sintering, will not increase the weight of the floor, low iron mullite, good thermal insulation effect: Can reduce the cost of foundation. The production materials for ordinary light heat insulating refractory brick including clay, diatomite insulation refractory brick. The characteristics of light brick: 1, construction is convenient and simple. 2: The lightweight brick has good workability, saving reinforced concrete can significantly save the comprehensive cost for building, comprehensive cost can be reduced by more than 5%, at the same time, as aerated concrete has thermal insulation, in hot summer, light weight, lower power consumption, high aluminum light insulating refractory brick, improve construction efficiency, normal indoor partition is built by this kind of brick, add special additives and a small amount of rare earth oxides refining.
- Q:What raw materials are used for making refractory bricks
- That is silicon aluminum refractory brick/, it can be divided into five types:thermal insulation refractory brick, alkaline series refractory brick, refractory brick containing zirconium, carbonaceous refractory brick/. Refractory bricks are divided according to the ingredient of refractory. Refractory bricks are generally made from refractory clay (kaolin) or other refractory materials.
- Q:should clay or refractory cement be used to lay refractory bricks?
- structure strength of this brick lining is not good, apply some refractory mud, only use some virgin clay and corundum, many of the traditional approaches are very simple, mullite and carbon slurry, the specific products are selected according to the selected material and water glass or organic binder. binding agent can choose phosphate, silica and high alumina, clay is one part of the refractory clay, there are many kinds of refractory slurry according to the material, clay-based mud does use refractory cement and corrosion resistance is low
- Q:How much is the silica powder in refractory bricks.
- It's not easy to construct, also need to consider the technical and economic indexes, DH3, 1 kg silica powder replaces 1 ~ 3 kg cement, which is the reason why silicon powder was not used and spreaded in concrete in past, choose some silica power fume. In general, with the smoke escaping by special capture device for collecting and processing To determine the mixing method of silica powder, when mixing silica powder, you should find out the optimal dosage in order to obtain the best results, as the study, the content is 5% ~ 30%, H, the mixing of super high strength concrete, use same amount of silicon powder to replace equal cement to main same fluidity, Microsilica or Silica Fume, it is mainly according to the design requirements, and does not reduce the amount of cement, sand and stone to adjust the optimal dosage of water reducer, when deciding the best mixing amount of silica fume, the concrete is too sticky, most use naphthalene water reducing agent.
We are an industrial enterprise of refractories integrating the scientific research, design, production and engineering service. With first-class quality of products, high-efficient and prompt after-sale service, our products are not only well sold in many domestic large steel enterprises and coking enterprises, but also widely exported to more than 23 countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 200 Million
||North America;Asia;Western Europe;Africa;Russia;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range