General Information of Fireclay brick SK32
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick SK32
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (0.2Mpa)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick SK32
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick SK32
Fireclay brick is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:Why masonry walls must not be mixed with clay bricks?
- If a masonry wall is added to the concrete structure. Under the influence of lateral force (wind force, earthquake force), the performance of masonry wall and concrete wall is different, the former is rigid and almost unable to bear deformation, while the latter can have certain deformation. The former cannot bend and the latter can bend...... As a result, the masonry walls were destroyed first and lost, and then the members supported by the masonry walls were destroyed, and the whole building was filled with cups.
- Q:Small size black brick can replace refractory bricks for wood burning fireplace?
- Absolutely not. Refractory brick's color looks like that of stone which is also very antique. Black brick can also be pasted on refractory brick. To cope with the use of refractory cement
- Q:When the coal-fired steam boiler is built, it is necessary to build a common red brick between the refractory bricks. May I ask what is the requirement for this common red brick?
- The same the better, it will be easy to build
- Q:Whether yellow dextrin is used in refractory bricks?
- The production of refractory bricks needs yellow dextrin as bonded materials.
- Q:How to classify light refractory bricks?
- Continuous casting use silicious insulation board, silica insulating refractory brick, ceramsite lightweight refractory concrete building block and so on. 0g/ clay lightweight heat insulating brick NGO.4-1.5g/, high aluminum lightweight heat insulating brickLGO.4-0.4-1.7G/, resistance furnace Diatomite brick 0; cm3; cm3; cm3, aluminum oxide insulating refractory products
- Q:Are sintered brick concrete bricks?
- Fired bricks are not concrete bricks.According to the different production process of bricks into sintered brick and non sintered brick. Sintered brick in China has more than two thousand years of history, is still a very wide range of wall materials.
- Q:Expansion ratio of light corundum fireproofing brick
- And then the appropriate drying, the using temperature 1500~1700 degrees of light corundum brick, the porosity is 70% to 80% Now, use foaming method to produce light corundum brick, 3g/, shaped idiosome with mould dry for 4 days in 60 degree to 70 degree oast, it will demoulding, foaming method and evaporating method produce light corundum brick, the thermal conductivity is 0. the containing of AL203 has difference, the corundum brick that use corundum hollow sphere to produce contain the highest AL203 Finished light corundum brick don't have accurate shape and size after firing.8 1, so products need mechanical or manual cutting after the kiln, finally, firing in 1300 degree and 1550 degree, basically still meters with water forming, just add to burn: 50~60h, because its production methods and the introduction of additives are different, the total sintering time.17W/, light corundum fireproofing brick can be made into density is 0, withstand voltage strength is 4MPa, the containing of A1203 is no more than 99%.
- Q:What kinds of annealing furnace refractory bricks there are?
- But the energy saving effect is good, but also can use lightwight heat insulating brick, but the price is higher than that of clay brick
- Q:Is the waste of the fire resistant hazardous waste?
- Can be recycled and reused.
- Q:Is fireclay brick acidproof? Does clay brick anti corrosion when it's used to build chimney lining?
- Refractory bricks anti acid and alkali after high-temperature calcination, and anti-corrosion won't be a problem
We are an industrial enterprise of refractories integrating the scientific research, design, production and engineering service. With first-class quality of products, high-efficient and prompt after-sale service, our products are not only well sold in many domestic large steel enterprises and coking enterprises, but also widely exported to more than 23 countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 200 Million
||North America;Asia;Western Europe;Africa;Russia;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range