General Information of Fireclay brick SK30
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance。
Our Fireclay bricks SK38 are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick SK30
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick SK30
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick SK30
Fireclay brick is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for small blast furnaces and the stack for big blast furnaces.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:Small size black brick can replace refractory bricks for wood burning fireplace?
- Absolutely not. Refractory brick's color looks like that of stone which is also very antique. Black brick can also be pasted on refractory brick. To cope with the use of refractory cement
- Q:What to do if refractory bricks saltpeter when they are used outdoor
- Efflorescence is usually dialysised from brickwork joints, dealing with the gap is ok These white substaince inside the pan tile: Cement efflorescence efflorescence is wow cake section from light leather intestinal common disease inumiya Hua building surface, according to their different causes and manifestations, there is pan cream, white, whitening, cream, on the walls and decorative surface erosion and other names, is the change of soluble saline alkali soil, adobe, brick, cement, mortar, concrete, masonry, ceramic tile, paint and other building materials with temperature, humidity and other external environment, in a water absorption, water transfer, water evaporation process with physical and chemical changes of the original building material damage disease phenomenon, erosion degree also has the very big difference there is a common, get damp, foaming, powder, drum, hollowing, cracking, spalling, mildew and crystallization phenomenon. Cement efflorescence may have some relationship with the quality of the cement, sand, water, air, temperature, humidity, it is a common fault in building. Use cement to do the pebble shape, it also prones to the above problems: A layer of white stuff on the surface. Terms of settlement： Scrape the dust in brickwork joint, pointing again. Use special pointing agents, more resistant to corrosion, not easy to efflorescence.
- Q:What types of refractory bricks are divided into?
- middle rank。 A refractory is stronger than B refractory, low rank, the other is refractory, the senior is AB. Shale is hollow, it is not refractory, refractory, advanced, refractory B, there are nonfireproof materials in intermediate and low rank. Three types of refractory A
- Q:The furnace refractory bricks are burnt into ash, what material can resist higher temperature than the refractory brick
- steel plate is ok
- Q:is it correct that the higher the refractoriness is, the better refractory bricks are?
- Not completely correct. Refractory bricks need to be strong in addition to the fire resistance.
- Q:Lining of refractory bricks in rotary furnace
- The lining of the converter is probably a furnace, but if it is changed at least to see the material and the use of it. There are a lot of damage to the lining, such as: The total impurity content reduces to 2%, lining life will increase 20%-40%; CAO in brick is of 60%-80% content , lining life are the highest; also some other proper index can not be ignored such as bulk density,heat/thermal shock resistant performance,porosity,thermal expansion,fracture resistace,volume stability,Slag resistance,and so on. In addition, lining erosion rate is the largest when the basicity of slag is 1, with the increase of basicity, erosion rate decrease rapidly, the temperature can cause cracks spalling of lining. At the same time, the building process is also very important.
- Q:How to use the winding packaging machine to pack refractory bricks
- Over 150KG the most common winding machine can pack, if it is light or the goods scatter, then add capping or pre-drawn device is all right.
- Q:what should press on the heat preserving cotton above the suspended ceiling refractory brick ?
- you can also put Z shaped steel on the purline, put heat preserving cotton on the roof boarding, it is easy to oprate.
- Q:What are the differences between sintered bricks and refractory bricks?
- Easily weathered. There is no obvious difference in the usage between fired pavingbricks and refractory bricks; sintered bricks are generally used for residential road and landscape engineering, they do not fade; refractory bricks are used for all kinds of kiln constructions in plant: It is not anti-freeze (when the temperature is below the zero degree, the brick will easily "blister" in the saturated state), the reasons are high compressive strength and high temperature zone' heat insulation and so on. Fired pavingbrick is a powerful vacuum extrusion type. Fire suppression road brick is high temperature furnace brick, which is not suitable to be used as road brick. Its characteristics are: Wear resistance and freeze-thaw resistance (the anti freeze-thaw cycle of brick is more than 50 times in saturated state), non weathering, sidewalks, short service life. Sintered brick belongs to the building material, refractory brick belongs to the industrial kiln material, which is easy to moss
- Q:What are needed to make refractory bricks with micro silica?
- Micro silicon powder is used in mortar and concrete, the ore-smelting electric furnace produces a large amount of strongly volatile gases SiO2 and Si, bridges, seaports. It is ferroalloy. When smelt ferrosilicon and industrial silicon (metallic cilicon), micro silicon power is also called silica fume or condensed silica fume, dam, gas emissions and air condensate and deposit by rapid oxidation, water conservancy, airport runway, tunnel, high-rise buildings, subway, railway, highway and culvert. Application fields of silicon power are cement concrete pavement and mine roadway anchor reinforcement and etc.
We are an industrial enterprise of refractories integrating the scientific research, design, production and engineering service. With first-class quality of products, high-efficient and prompt after-sale service, our products are not only well sold in many domestic large steel enterprises and coking enterprises, but also widely exported to more than 23 countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 200 Million
||North America;Asia;Western Europe;Africa;Russia;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range