General Information of Fireclay brick SK30
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance。
Our Fireclay bricks SK38 are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick SK30
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick SK30
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick SK30
Fireclay brick is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for small blast furnaces and the stack for big blast furnaces.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:does Kyrgyzstan have the refractory brick to build tunnel kiln, whose specifications are 390,235,11, 240,120,60.
- Domestic standard brick has no brick in this specification. only can be customised. Otherwise only have 230 * 65 * 114.
- Q:The matching ratio of masonrying refractory bricks cement
- Size of brickwork joint: Vertical and horizontal seam are 2 ~ 3 mm. The ratio of seam mud: Refractory clay mud 100%; per m3 dry, clean industrial water 400 ~ 600t/, no more than 3mm
- Q:What is the meaning of the new type of dry rotary kiln refractory brick 620,320?
- 20 stands for that the length of the brick is 20CM, there is only a kind of 620 brick for masonry. Simply say: 1. 620 and 320 these two specifications of bricks are needed simultaneously if it is 4 meters kiln that should be built. When the diameter of the kiln is 6M. Other specifications of kiln can be built by useing these two kinds of bricks in different proportions. 3M kiln can be built only by using 320 brick, its proportion of use is 16. 3 stands for kiln's diameter
- Q:Should refractory cement hang inner core when use carbon steel pipe make water heating hearth by self?
- The main purpose of adding refractory cement or refractory brick is to avoid the sulfur in coal in the combustion process of corroding metal, especially under the conditions of high water content and low temperature of flue gas. If use natural gas after desulfurization, without considering the life circumstances, can not be adopted, but the carbon steel pipe is unsuitable for what you said, safety first! Earnestly!
- Q:What matters should be noticed when using clay refractory bricks in a glass kiln?
- There are a variety of products for the production of shaped and unshaped refractory clay, such as blast furnace insulation and high alumina bricks. Brick products include refractory clay bricks, plastic materials for overload, refractory clay and high alumina casting materials, etc.. In the amorphous part, if to support the horizontal induction furnace and the straight induction furnace lining, such as refractory clay and high alumina plastic
- Q:What material is sk-34 on the refractory brick
- Electric power; refractory bricks, castable refractory, building materials, chemical, glass, ferrous metals and other industries required refractory and insulation materials, all kinds of thermal insulation cotton products, thermal insulation brick, aluminous refractory cement, perlite and other unshaped refractory materials have been the best-selling products
- Q:What type of refractory brick won't deform or crackbe for a long time in the temprature of about 1600 degrees?
- 1. , mullite poly light ball brick type, andalusite brick type: MJ-1600 MJ-1700 the temperature is higher than 1600 C. 3, the refractory bricks that won't deform or crack in the 1600 degrees Celsius for a long time includs the following several commonly used bricks: GMZ-80 GMZ-75 the temperature is higher than 1650 DEG C, 2, corundum mullite brick type
- Q:What refractory mortar is better if masonrying 4 meters height and 114 mm width of refractory brick
- Use high aluminum refractory cement!
- Q:Why is there cracks in the use of refractory bricks?
- Several reasons for the emergence of cracks: (1) temperature difference stress (2) mechanical stress (3) crystal type change stress
- Q:air-cooled razheng times of magnesia-alumina spinel refractory bricks
- The ingredients are magnesium, oxygen, and aluminum. the components of spinel refractory can be magnesia-alumina spinel with excessive aluminium oxide, or magnesia-alumina spinel with excessive magnesium oxide. excessive magnesium oxide and aluminium oxide can form magnesia-alumina spinel in above 1700 degrees.
We are an industrial enterprise of refractories integrating the scientific research, design, production and engineering service. With first-class quality of products, high-efficient and prompt after-sale service, our products are not only well sold in many domestic large steel enterprises and coking enterprises, but also widely exported to more than 23 countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 200 Million
||North America;Asia;Western Europe;Africa;Russia;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range