General Information of Fireclay brick SK30
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance。
Our Fireclay bricks SK38 are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick SK30
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick SK30
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick SK30
Fireclay brick is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for small blast furnaces and the stack for big blast furnaces.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:Is the waste of the fire resistant hazardous waste?
- it mainly depends on whether the refractory bricks contain chromium, if not, we only need to properly dispose of them, it would cost less and assure that there is no bad effect on people and the environment, shoot two hawks with one arrow; if there is hazardous elements like chromium and mercury, it may cost much and be disposed as industrial waste(or construction waste) by local environmental protection department, it is ok if there is a large amount of waste, because the environmental protection department will not take those waste that is not obviously dangerous seriously, even if it is dangerous waste. If there is no suitable manufacturers. It is better to look for a refractory brick manufacturers to recycle it, the cost is acceptable if the amount is small. In general, these heavy metal containing refractory bricks need to be disposed by the company that has quality to dispose such hazardous waste.
- Q:How good is the hardness of corundum refractory brick?
- The basic materials of corundum refractories are fused corundum or sintered corundum. the refractory brick containing more than 90% of Al2O3 is called corundum refractory brick. so, corundum refractory brick. Corundum has a high hardness (9 level of Mohs hardness) such as zirconium corundum refractory brick. Corundum refractory brick is resistant to acid well and melting point is also high, also known as pure alumina refractory brick products, , it has a good effect. These are closely related with the structure of the Al - 0 key, titanium corundum refractory brick, and other basic slag. It is used in high temperature oxidizing atmosphere or in reducing atmosphere. the metal and glass solution have good stability. a-Al2O3 is the main material of high temperature refractory brick and high temperature electrical insulating material .
- Q:How to adjust the temperature in the 160 meter tunnel kiln?
- Tunnel kiln can be attemperated by burning products, this will not affect the firing of different products, and can burn back processing products.
- Q:Do you use ceramic as offal material for refractory bricks?
- Use special clinker of bauxite with high alumina as main ingredient, pulp, K2O < 0, the main component is Al2O3 which is more than 18%, it is a kind of neutral refractory material, pyrophyllite fine powder doesn't need refractory brick production process, Fe2O3 < 1, grinding - mixing - molding - sintering - packaging - delivery. A.3%.3%, Fe2O3 < 0, molding and calcined from bauxite or other raw materials with high content oxides, combined with clay, K2O < 0.5%; 3: 2, raw materials 1; 4: 325 mesh.0%:
- Q:how heavy are boiler of six tons plus refractory bricks?
- The total weight is about 60 tons, 6 tons of bulk boiler steel, insulation materials, sealing materials, refractory material
- Q:What building materials can take the place of clay bricks?
- Foam concrete blocks can take the place of clay bricks because of the economic benefits of foam concrete blocks versus clay bricks and red bricks:A, mixed mortar to reduce the use of red brick, 0.2 cubic meters per square mortar, use foam concrete block wall is only 0.06 cubic meters per cubic metre of mortar, masonry mortar can be saved per cubic cost about 14 yuan.B and plastering mortar can be reduced by about 1/3, because the production specification of the mould is extremely smooth, the error is within the range of + 1MM, and the per cubic block plastering can save about 8-10 yuan more than the red brick.
- Q:What are required for high temperature refractory bricks?
- Volume density, aluminum content, soft bearing, thermal shock
- Q:Why is the house made of refractory bricks not warm in winter
- Refractory bricks are not used in the house, but used in a large boiler inner
- Q:What is the meaning of the new type of dry rotary kiln refractory brick 620,320?
- 20 stands for that the length of the brick is 20CM, there is only a kind of 620 brick for masonry. Simply say: 1. 620 and 320 these two specifications of bricks are needed simultaneously if it is 4 meters kiln that should be built. When the diameter of the kiln is 6M. Other specifications of kiln can be built by useing these two kinds of bricks in different proportions. 3M kiln can be built only by using 320 brick, its proportion of use is 16. 3 stands for kiln's diameter
- Q:What is the color of the refractory brick to repair the same color as the 1400
- Smash the same brick into fine powder
We are an industrial enterprise of refractories integrating the scientific research, design, production and engineering service. With first-class quality of products, high-efficient and prompt after-sale service, our products are not only well sold in many domestic large steel enterprises and coking enterprises, but also widely exported to more than 23 countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 200 Million
||North America;Asia;Western Europe;Africa;Russia;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range