General Information of Fireclay brick SK30
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance。
Our Fireclay bricks SK38 are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick SK30
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick SK30
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick SK30
Fireclay brick is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for small blast furnaces and the stack for big blast furnaces.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:The harm of wet bricks used in refractory bricks
- Increase the natural protection time, increase the baking time, or water can not discharge, this will cause swelling deformation of furnace wall.
- Q:What kind of material is good to be laid on the kiln car, refractory brick?
- It depends on the temperature. General thermal insulation brick is ok, when temperature is high, use mullite, and when temperature is not high, alumina is ok
- Q:What is the role of refractory brick, whether is there any books to introduce refractory bricks
- Just as its name implies it is a fire burning, making stove is very good
- Q:do the used refractory bricks pollute the environment?
- the main pollution of refractory brick is coal gas pollution in the process of burning , it can be recycled to produce aggregate, waste brick has no pollution.
- Q:why the color of refractory brick is white after high temperature firing when the meteorite is black after the burning?
- There are different reasons. Meteorolites can mainly be divided into three types, iron meteorites (iron nickel alloy): Stone meteorites (the main component is silicate), and stony iron meteorites(the mixture of iron and silicate)
- Q:Can refractory bricks be used to build a house?
- Refractory brick can be used to build houses, but you can not use ordinary cement to build, the cost is 3 times than that of ordinary brick.
- Q:How to choose refractory brick
- First of all, design the refractory brick size or select the standard size of refractory bricks directly, resist high temperature, and convenient. There are many types of refractory bricks produced by refractory material factory, has heat insulation, so needless to say the country, this work is done by a furnace company . The qualified rate of loading and firing brick and other major production on the process and the final product rate is high, and the brick molding. Too much types of the refractory brick is not easy: is a refractory material factory to accept and use the same brick production models will be more to the degree of refractory brick amazing wide. Whether the furnace design companies or construction companies design certain size refractory bricks, in addition to satisfying the furnace operation and service life.Hiphotos, wear resistance. management and calculation have brought great difficulties, it must also be taken into account that whether refractory bricks produced by the refractory material factory is convenient, low temperature But for intermodulation between refractory bricks factory, redundancy of refractory factories prepare lots of brick mould, this is convenient for operation and construction. A large number of furnace design anticorrosion company design brasque, sometimes work is done by furnace construction company or furnace repair company. if each company that has its own furnace and thermal equipment designs refractory bricks suitable for themselved, it should take into account the general systematic and standard
- Q:What is the difference between the refractory brick and the thermal insulation brick
- Refractory bricks are used in the stove, in order to prevent from burnouting the stove under high temperature. Thermal insulation brick is used for preserving heat, is to heat preservation
- Q:does all the refractory refer to refractory bricks when making steel?
- chamotte, castable refractory, etc are shapeless refractory, above are all ferrous metallurgy auxiliary
- Q:what is the ratio of refractory mortar and refractory bricks, such as how much refractory mortar is needed for a ton of refractory bricks?
- Go to the refractory factory to buy some refractory clay that is of the same material as refractory bricks, generally boiler uses clay refractory mortar.
We are an industrial enterprise of refractories integrating the scientific research, design, production and engineering service. With first-class quality of products, high-efficient and prompt after-sale service, our products are not only well sold in many domestic large steel enterprises and coking enterprises, but also widely exported to more than 23 countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 200 Million
||North America;Asia;Western Europe;Africa;Russia;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range