General Information of Fireclay brick SK30
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance。
Our Fireclay bricks SK38 are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick SK30
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick SK30
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick SK30
Fireclay brick is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for small blast furnaces and the stack for big blast furnaces.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:What is the relationship between the firing process and the manufacturing technique of fireclay bricks?
- Q:Red brick (solid clay brick) has been banned, why do few people know?
- Because everyone feels hollow brick is more advanced, it is for quality consideration only then change, won't be to think that regulation must use this, actually solid brick is better, won't have the risk of metope ooze water ~ but because environmental protection is not allowed to use
- Q:What is the proportion of lightweight fireclay bricks?
- It is a lightweight refractory product containing aluminium 30%-46%. It is made of clay clinker or light clinker as the main raw material. It is usually produced by combustible material. It can also form porous structure by chemical or foam method.
- Q:What raw materials are used for making refractory bricks
- That is silicon aluminum refractory brick/, it can be divided into five types:thermal insulation refractory brick, alkaline series refractory brick, refractory brick containing zirconium, carbonaceous refractory brick/. Refractory bricks are divided according to the ingredient of refractory. Refractory bricks are generally made from refractory clay (kaolin) or other refractory materials.
- Q:The shape and size of general used refractory brick
- 240mm * 115mm * 53mm. and the width is 115mm, the shape and size of mechanism red brick is: 230mm * 114mm * 65mm, the outline dimension of special refractory brick is of 65mm thickness according to the national standard: Length is 230mm. That is: Length is 240mm. General type refractory brick's outline dimension is of 114mm width. That is, thickness is 53mm: 345*328*97
- Q:What types of refractory bricks are divided into?
- Chimney and flue are places that high temperature gas of sulfur gathers, it should use acid material. Refractory material is divided into three major parts: acid, neutral and alkaline.
- Q:What is the best color of refractory brick
- Q:Can common cement mortar be used to build the lining of chimney refractory brick?
- No. You have used fire bricks, which shows there is a certain temperature inside, you'd better use refractory cement
- Q:What are the specifications of clay brick and cement brick construction?
- 95 bricks are standard bricks. Specification: 95 240*115*53mm85: 216*105*43mm: brick brick brick, artificial small bulk building, divided brick (clay brick) and non sintered brick (sand lime brick, fly ash brick etc.), commonly known as brick.
- Q:What are the simple ways to distinguish between excessive clay bricks and less fired clay bricks?
- When the production of sintered clay brick, brick baking in an oxidizing environment and a kiln, produce red brick; if the first brick in an oxidizing roasting, and then watering stuffy kiln, the kiln to form reducing atmosphere, makes the three brick red iron oxide is reduced to a high oxygen low iron and preparation so blue. The durability of brick brick than good.
We are an industrial enterprise of refractories integrating the scientific research, design, production and engineering service. With first-class quality of products, high-efficient and prompt after-sale service, our products are not only well sold in many domestic large steel enterprises and coking enterprises, but also widely exported to more than 23 countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 200 Million
||North America;Asia;Western Europe;Africa;Russia;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range