General Information of Fireclay brick SK30
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance。
Our Fireclay bricks SK38 are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick SK30
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick SK30
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick SK30
Fireclay brick is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for small blast furnaces and the stack for big blast furnaces.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:How to do refractory bricks
- There are many varieties of refractory bricks, and the pratice of it is similar to ordinary brick practice, but the requirements of equipment and technology will be much higher
- Q:what kind of refractory brick is suitable for 1300 degrees converter?
- The furnace cap tapping shaft part should use MgO-C brick with high slag resistance and thermal shock resistance, the steel side can be slightly thin, bottom carbon content may be appropriate less.
- Q:Can refractory bricks be used to build a house?
- Refractory brick can be used to build houses, but you can not use ordinary cement to build, the cost is 3 times than that of ordinary brick.
- Q:does 90m high reinforced concrete chimney need firebrick?
- The chimney need firebricks or casting fire or acid resisitant concrete after casting, one aim is to resist high temperature, then is to resist acid corrosion. there is a variety of models of the refractory brick , you can refer to the installation quota.
- Q:Mainly use the raw materials inside refractory bricks,
- Go to the refractory factory to buy some refractory mortar that has the same texture of refractory bricks, the general boiler use clay refractory mortar.
- Q:What is the clay used to make the refractory brick?
- Lining brick of teeming ladle; refractory clay used in building materials industry to produce high alumina bricks for cement kilns and glass furnaces, as well as anti sliding, high alumina lining bricks and high alumina refractory clay. The hard clay in refractory clay is used for making blast furnace refractory material, which is used in agriculture as a fertilizer promoting agent and, and electron. High alumina clay is also used in the oil well, generally does not disperse in water. In metallurgy, accounts for 2/3 of abrasive products, and so on. Hard clay and semi hard clay can be used to manufacture daily-use ceramics. High alumina clay after calcination, which has high temperature resistance! Refractory clay refers to the degree of fire resistance is greater than 1580, the hardness and proportion is relatively big, the refractoriness is good. They except has relatively high refractoriness. Such as aluminum sulfate, its dosage accounts about 70% of all the refractory materials;
- Q:application of phosphate refractory bricks
- The 4 properties of phosphate refractory bricks: (1) high strength wear resistance (2) and chemical erosion (its alkali resistant ability is better than that of clay brick and high alumina brick) (3) and good thermal shock resistance (4) high load softening temperature in rotary kiln, kilneye, kiln Zone door cover, cooling machine and lining refractory brick falling parts easy to loose
- Q:Can lime rotary kiln refractory brick kiln be hung with klin coating?
- Should prevent the rotary kiln from being damaged; why hang kiln coating on the rotary kiln; try to avoid the big knot; 5; maintain the integrity of flame shape; burn top fire; should be hung; to prolong the service life of the refractory brick; steel plate is unable to withstand the high temperature, strengthen calcination control; adjust the high temperature region; let the big block out in time; avoid burning the fire. . Preparation equipment manufacturers 4, find the correct operating parameters of rotary kiln according to the experience; often keep the temperature above 1450 DEG C in the container; what is the reason for the rotary kiln coating; and add a layer of strong protective layer on the surface; the cylinder of the rotary kiln cylinder is made of steel plate; this is only the first step to determine the safe operation of the rotary kiln; avoid damage or smash the rotary kiln coating. 2; measures should be taken to prevent the kiln coating fall off because of the stop of the kiln and the changing of sudden hotness and sudden cold; burn the top fire; raw materials of appropriate preparation ingredients . We need to know the the rotary kiln, make up in time. The fire resistance and thickness of refractory bricks are limited. 6; in the inside of the building with a layer of refractory brick. 8. Observe and adjust frequently; and can reduce the heat loss outward; control the fire; we take 8 steps to perfectly protect the rotary kiln: how to protect the kiln skin that is hung well; improve coal mouth structure; important operation method of long-term effective rate of safety energy-saving ball mill the work will be interrupted; deterioration, strengthen equipment maintenance of retary kiln, after hanging the rotary kiln skin; ensure clinker grain is fine and uniform; improve the thermal efficiency for the benefit of kiln skin sticking, must treat in time ;
- Q:can the red brick be used as refractory brick?
- Can not replace! The high temperature will make it burst. Coefficient of thermal expansion is not enough
- Q:How can refractory bricks be punched?
- Use percussion drilling to hit
We are an industrial enterprise of refractories integrating the scientific research, design, production and engineering service. With first-class quality of products, high-efficient and prompt after-sale service, our products are not only well sold in many domestic large steel enterprises and coking enterprises, but also widely exported to more than 23 countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 200 Million
||North America;Asia;Western Europe;Africa;Russia;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range