General Information of Fireclay brick SK30
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance。
Our Fireclay bricks SK38 are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick SK30
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick SK30
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick SK30
Fireclay brick is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for small blast furnaces and the stack for big blast furnaces.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:How much fireclay is needed per cube refractory bricks?
- Normal refractory bricks need to use 70-80kg refractory mud each cubic . In fact, this can be calculated, because the volume of refractory bricks and refractory mud density can be measured. Of course, here is an important point, that is the size of the brick seam, 1mm brick seam and 3mm is significantly different. Sichuan brand refractory mud has many kinds, like high aluminum, clay, corundum, magnesia, insulation and so on, the dosage is different.
- Q:is there any requirement for radioactive materials in refractory materials.
- they all do not cause radiological hazards to the environment, so no requirements! analyze rom the element , magnesia. Do not know if it is useful, but material used by refractory materials, firstly any chemical elements are radioactive, human beings can not close, then, such as silicon dioxide: If it is radioactive. analyze from use, such as bauxite, does not have the use value
- Q:Can red bricks be burned in tunnel kiln which used to burn refractory brick?
- Of course. But the temperature to burn refractory brick is very high, the average temperature is above 1500 degrees. And the temperature to burn brick is not so high, about 1200 degrees. So you should control the temperature, the tunnel kiln to burn firebrick and the tunnel kiln to burn red brick are the same, there is just a little bit difference in the materials used to build the stove!
- Q:When using high alumina refractory brick, what are the reasons leading to the decline of the performance of high alumina brick?
- The excess air coefficient is controlled in 1, in order to prevent producing water cracks in the production of high aluminum refractory brick from, control the water absorption of 2 grade clinker of bauxite with high alumina below 4%-5%. 1-1,the water absorption of the tube mill should also be controlled below 6%, and adjust thermotechnical, making the high alumina refractory brick burning be in the stable weak oxidizing atmosphere. should be 2
- Q:What are the physical and chemical properties of refractory bricks
- The thermal shock stability, linear change on reheating, softening temperature under a fixed load, compressive strength under normal strength refractoriness
- Q:There are various refractory materials inside many kilns such as refractory brick, what is the role of masonry of these refractory materials?
- When the steel is made, and wear) to complete the purpose of steelmaking, the liquid inside the kiln is melted liquid steel (1550 DEG C), erosion, only the masonry of refractory brick (melt above 1550 DEG C and has a certain strength) can resist various effects of molten steel (melting
- Q:what is application of high alumina refractory brick?
- reverberatory furnace 1, close to the neutral refractory, but because mullite crystallization has not formed the network organization, so the load softening temperature is not higher than silica brick. the refractoriness of high alumina brick is higher than fireclay brick and semi-silica brick, mainly used in blast furnace, nozzle brick,etc. it is up to 1790 C~ 1750, can resistance to acid slag and alkaline slag erosion. hot blast furnace, blast furnace, high alumina brick are widely used for producing open-hearth furnace regenerative bricks, because it contains SiO2, low impurity content, which belongs to high-grade refractory materials, electric furnace. 2, plug head used in pouring system . In addition. 3, because high aluminum products contains more Al2O3, forming less fusible vitreous body, so the high load softening temperature is higher than clay brick. because rotary kiln lining, slag resistance of high alumina refractory brick contain more Al2O3, so the ability of anti alkaline slag is weaker than anti acid slag. so it has a wide range of application. high alumina refractory brick due to the following performances
- Q:How to choose the proper refractory bricks when buying the refractory bricks?
- Crack condition. 4. 6. Inspection of dimensions. Conditions of pits and swells and lack of edges or angles. The inspection of refractory bricks' appearance quality and the condition of the affecting with damp.
- Q:Do cement kiln refractory bricks have quality guarantee period? can them still be used for a long time's pile?
- They of course can be used. The plant will produce some bricks for standby application in advance, so they put for a period of time is completely no problem
- Q:what is the ratio of refractory mortar and refractory bricks, such as how much refractory mortar is needed for a ton of refractory bricks?
- Go to the refractory factory to buy some refractory clay that is of the same material as refractory bricks, generally boiler uses clay refractory mortar.
We are an industrial enterprise of refractories integrating the scientific research, design, production and engineering service. With first-class quality of products, high-efficient and prompt after-sale service, our products are not only well sold in many domestic large steel enterprises and coking enterprises, but also widely exported to more than 23 countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 200 Million
||North America;Asia;Western Europe;Africa;Russia;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range