Fire Truck 2000L Isuzu 4X2 Small
Emission Standard:Euro 4
Engine Type:4 Stroke
Chassis Brand:Isuzu 100p
Drive Type:4X2 Optional 6X4 4X4 6X6 8X4
Engine:72kw / 98HP
Water Tank Capacity:2000L
Water and Foam Tank:Water 1500L Foam 500L
Equipment:Pressure Fire Pump
Packing:After Waxing by Container, RO-RO, Bulk Freighter
Production Capacity:500 Unit / Month
|Products Technical Specification|
|Product Name||4*2 Fire truck |
|Emission Standard||Euro 4|
|Cabin ||100P,Double row|
|Whole vehicle |
main dimensions (mm)
|Overall dimensions (L×W×H) ||6260*1980*2780|
|Wheel base ||3360|
|Front overhang ||1015|
|Rear overhang ||1755|
|Min. ground clearance ||350|
|Weight data (kg)||G.V.W||6550|
|Curb weight (chassis)||4350|
|Whole vehicle |
|Max. speed (km/h)||95|
|Max. slope of climb (%)||30|
|Maximum power||72kw / 98hp|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|Engine Manufacturer||ISUZU ENGIEN|
|Number of gears||5 forward gears& 1 reverse |
|Axle ||Rear Load capacity (ton)||4T|
|Steering Wheel||left/right hand drive||LHD|
|Brake system||Service brake ||Air braking|
|Electric device||Rated voltage||24V|
|Tyres & Quantity||7.00-16 & 6+1|
|Fire fighting nozzle||Model||PP24|
|PTO||Sandwich PTO, splashing-type lubricate, can put out fire when driving.|
|Material of carriage||Carriage is made of high quality steel and Aluminum embossed sheet|
|Color||The whole vehicle is red for fire fighting, |
there are white in the middle of truck in accordance with the whole truck.
|Optional Configuration (√:Standard Equipment o:Optional ×:Not Available)|
|Air Conditioner ||√|
|Power Steering ||√|
| Radial tire||o|
- Q:Social morality and fire cut
- Forty-seventh fire trucks and boats to perform fire fighting or emergency rescue mission, under the premise of ensuring safety, without driving speed, driving route, driving direction and traffic signals, ships and other vehicles, pedestrians should be given
- Q:What kind of fire engines should be configured in the township?
- Fire engines generally have the following categories: water tankers, car, climbing ladders, high jet car, compressed air foam vehicles, rescue vehicles, car lighting etc..Tank car and various tonnage is 5 tons to 25 tons, a car 30 tons; take a car is to make a platform lift, the firemen sent up or to the above people saved; ladders than take a car more than a sliding bucket, bucket elevator can slide like. On transport; high jet car it is to fire guns held high, closer to the fire place.
- Q:What's the fire passage (size)?
- Fire code for building design, GBJ 16-87, six chapter, fire lane and entrance to the plantThe road in zone 6.0.1 should consider the passage of fire engines, and the distance between roads should be no more than 160m. A fire passage through the building shall be provided when the length of the building along the street exceeds 150m or the total length exceeds 220m.Article 6.0.2 the fire lane through the building of the door, the height and width of not less than 4m; gate stack between the width of not less than 3.5m.
- Q:What equipment does the fire engine have?
- General should include hydrant mouth (SN50 or SN65), hose (DN50 or DN60, the length of 20m or 25m), gun (caliber 16mm or 19mm)
- Q:What color is the license plate of the fire engine and the train?
- The train? Did you make the wrong number? Ask the fire engine. Isn't that the fire engine?If you really ask the train...... Have you seen the number plate on the train before getting on the rails?
- Q:What's the width of the fire engine?
- The length, width and height of fire engines are a decisive factor affecting the capacity of fire lane. The length of the general fire engine is greater than or near 10m, the height is near 4m, and the width is near 2.5m. "Building regulations" article 4.3.4 and article 6.0.2 of the "high regulation" provisions of the fire lane through building the height and width of not less than 4m, is in accordance with the various dimensions of fire vehicles for domestic use and determined. Taking into account the speed of fire engines generally faster, through the building, the width should ensure a certain safety factor, to facilitate rapid access to vehicles, arrived at the fire, and successfully put into battle.
- Q:Fire lane width should be no less than meters
- 1 fire lane2 around the high-rise building, there should be an annular fire lane. When there are difficulties with ring lane, two long side along the high-rise building set fire road, when the building along the length of more than 150m or the total length of more than 220m, should be set in the fire lane through the building of moderate position.
- Q:Is there a "fire passage and entrance"?
- 6.0.2 has a closed courtyard or patio buildings, while the short side length is greater than 24.0m, the fire lane should be set to the inner courtyard or patio.6.0.3 has a closed courtyard or patio buildings along the street, should be pedestrian streets and communicated inner courtyard (use staircase), the distance should be less than 80.0m.6.0.4 in the fire lane across both sides of buildings or buildings into the courtyard, should not affect the security settings of the evacuation or fire truck traffic facilities.
- Q:Why is there a fire lane in the block, and the distance between the central roads should not exceed 160m?
- When calculating the building length, the inner fold line or concave curve can be determined by the linear distance between the projecting points; the outer line or the protruding curve should be determined according to the actual length.
- Q:What is the standard slope of the fire lane
- Other specifications provide for the road. The fire lane is the same as other lanes. There is no special regulation for the lane slope in the fire codeSuggest that you design according to < < national civil engineering design technical measure > > construction (2003) Regulation DesignOther specifications also have requirements, but are too scattered to find easily
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range