|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
1770°< Refractoriness< 2000°
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
|Line Expansion 1150°C %:|
|Thermal conductivity 1250 °C: W/MK:|
|Apparent Prosity (%):|
|Cold Crushing Strength Mpa:|
|Hot Crushing Strength 1300°C Mpa:|
steel gliding rail brick
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||wooden pallet and then polyethylene film is placed over it, finally the package is tied up with strips|
|Delivery Detail:||2 months|
fire brick for acid resistant fire brick are made of raw materials such as high-grade bauxite and Australia imported zircon sand, which are melted and founded in high temperature electric furnace.
It is mainly used in areas that require high abrasion and temperature resistance, such as gliding rail bricks in steel pusher metallurgical furnaces, the tapping platform (tapping spout) for tapping platform (tapping spout) style walking beam furnaces, and also as the interior for destructors.
Physical and chemical index:
Chemical Composition %
Apparent Prosity (%)
True density g/cm3
Cold Crushing Strength Mpa
Hot Crushing Strength 1300°C Mpa
Line Expansion 1150°C %
Thermal conductivity 1250 °C: W/MK
Bulk Density (g/cm3)
Crystallographic analysis %
1.We offer free of charge samples.
2..We give suggestions to customers according to your specific requirement to extend the service life of your kiln and save money for you.
3.We pay much attention to the production procedures and testing.
4.We offer good after-sale service.
- Q:How can acid proof cement be used?
- Before construction, metal equipment should be rust removal, decontamination, etc., brick structure should be washed clean, acid resistant cement surface should be first neutralized by acid, washed with water, and then heating drying, generally require less than 4% moisture.
- Q:The difference between acid and heat resistant lightweight castables and acid resisting bricks
- Acid resistant bricks can be customized according to different environments, and resist acid and alkali brick materials of various acids and bases. And pouring materials basically uniform formula, even if a slight adjustment can not solve the strong acid, strong alkali use environment.Acid resistant bricks can be factory mass customization, the cost is slightly lower, while the casting materials need on-site construction, the cost is slightly higher.
- Q:Is there a construction picture for the acid proof brick in the pickle pond?
- Acid resistant brick, acid resistant ceramic tile in the shop, many users only pay attention to beauty, and use not leave seam shop, or shop too tight, too close, easy to leave hidden dangers for the future.
- Q:What is acidproof ceramic tile?
- Ceramic tile is acid with quartz and feldspar, clay as the main raw material, acid resistant materials by high temperature firing, with acid of high, low water absorption, is not easy to be oxidized at room temperature, is not easy to be medium pollution characteristics.
- Q:What is a thermal insulation castable?
- The thermal insulation castable is the castable with lower bulk density, the basic body is about 1.5. The castable contains many pores, low volume density, small thermal conductivity and good heat preservation effect.
- Q:Construction method of acid proof brick
- QAGrassroots requirements: after the acceptance of the rubber lining, clean, keep clean and dry.Construction conditions: temperature at 15-30 Deg. C anti-corrosion construction is appropriate, the relative humidity is less than 80%, according to the temperature change adjust the dosage of curing agent, low temperature, humidity is too large, should be used to wet machine to adjust the temperature and humidity on the construction site.The construction of anticorrosive engineering is afraid of water and is afraid of drying.The preparation of mortar and glue is strictly carried out according to the proportion, and it is used up in the prescribed use time.
- Q:What are the standard specifications for acid resisting bricks?
- First: according to the environment to determine the acid resistant brick specifications.Second: inspects the good acid resisting brick performance.
- Q:Does the chimney have high acid resistance
- The chimney particles and gases, mostly coal tar products, material acidic, therefore, take good acid resistance, acid proof brick, Grouts also used potassium silicate clay acid is preferred. If it is an ordinary high alumina brick, it does not meet the requirements of acid resistance, and only the chimney lined with acid resistant bricks.
- Q:Do you want to leave the seam on the acid proof brick? What is the width of the seam?
- Leave the seam is reserved for a certain expansion space, to prevent summer heat when the brick bulge, affect the use of. The crown of acid proof brick if the proposal is pointing the slit width is generally between 8-10mm; extrusion seam words in 5mm can be.
- Q:Is it necessary to use sulphate resisting cement in alkaline areas?
- The sulfate resisting silica cement is divided into two categories: medium sulfate resistant Portland cement and high sulfate resistant Portland cement. A suitable cementitious material with resistance to moderate concentration of sulfate ion is prepared by adding proper amount of gypsum in the proper proportion of Portland cement clinker, which is called medium sulfate resisting portland cement. Middle sulfur resistant cement. Code P & MSR. A cementitious material with high resistance to sulfate ion corrosion is prepared by adding proper amount of gypsum into the clinker of proper proportion of Portland cement clinker, which is called high sulfate silica cement. High sulfur resistant cement.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range