1) Sepcial healthy breath function
2) Cost effective and more reliable, easy to install
3) moisture-resistance Fireproof
durable moistureproof gypsum board
gypsum powder,gypsum retaining paper,fiber(wood fiber,paper fiber,fiber glass),corn, starch,vesicant,lightweight aggregate,citric acid,water,adhesive,etc.
2)Product Description(size and thickness)
Normal size: 2440x1220mm, 2400x1200mm 3600*1200,3000*1200,1830*1220.
Normal thickness scope:7.0,7.5,8.0,8.5mm,9mm,9.5mm10mm,12mm,15mm.
Length scope: 1800-3660mm, Width scope: 900-1220mm,
Thickness scope: 6.00-15.90mm .
About other specification, we could process for you according to your special demand.
unit area mass
landscape breaking load
potait breaking load
-4 to 4
-4 to 0
less than 5mm
more than 140N
more than 400N
Two pieces glued together, packed by hand with labels on.
- Q:Plywood flat ceiling and gypsum board flat ceiling is what is the difference
- Three plywood ceiling generally wooden keel to do the shelf, you can do clear water, mixed with water, you can also scratch the white putty but the effect is not easy to crack the gypsum board,
- Q:What is the drawback of the gypsum board?
- Moisture resistance is poor, and sometimes easy to crack, will see the rust inside the nails, so pay attention to moisture, decorative row of nails must use stainless steel.
- Q:Ordinary gypsum board specifications
- Normal 1220MM * 2440MM, there are 3000MM * 1220MM, the thickness of 0.95CM, 1.2CM more
- Q:What is the difference between gypsum board and plastic plate?
- There are two kinds of gypsum board;
One is only decorated with ceiling - silicon calcium gypsum board. General specifications are 600 * 600 * 14mm or 300 * 300 and 600 * 1200mm
One is to do the ceiling and partition dual use, that is, you said the ordinary paper gypsum board. National standard specification thickness is 9.5mm.12mm.15mm. General length and width is 2400 * 1200 and 3000 * 1200mm.
Ordinary paper gypsum board putty putty, the surface is smooth. Indoor lighting is not a strong case, there will not be too much reflective. You can brush latex paint on gypsum board. Plain paper gypsum board paper color is generally gray. Light green and pink. Are ordinary, resistant to moisture and fire board.
If the construction in accordance with the strict accordance with the construction standards, if not severely under the heavy force will not be exposed.
Gypsum board after the current secondary processing, has appeared in the fabric. Aluminum and other products.
General fine decorative paper gypsum board.
- Q:Mounting an LCD TV to a plasterboard wall?
- as in several answers above, u do not want to trust to sheetrock only, even w/ mollybolts. At best, a mollybolt will spread the weight over 2 inches and that is not enough to protect the investment u have, on just plasterboard. Maybe try mounting a piece of plywood to the wall, attaching to several studs (two at least). make it small enough that it will not be seen and big enough to catch ur bracket attachments. Paint it to match the wall and u can even use a router around the edges or simple quarter round moulding, to give it a finished appearance. Just painting it should be enough, if sized just an inch or so bigger than u need, yet long enough to catch two studs. If that means recentering the tv, it is worth it for the money u have laid out for it. good luck and always listen to red, lol
- Q:Gypsum pincers how much money a box
- Gypsum board nails - generally on the gypsum board with a wooden arch screw, gun installation and installation specifications are unqualified (pull too small). Normal box is 3 to 6 yuan, 100 trees less than.
- Q:Which would be better to soundproof a bedroom - soundbloc or polystyrene backed plasterboard?
- sound bloc is designed for that purpose or insulate the walls and ceiling before sheetrock installation.
- Q:can i plasterboard over a crappy wall thats a mix of tile , plaster and board then tile the new boards?
- I have to agree with pacman. I have found too many nasty surprises buried in other peoples work. From your description it does not sound like the people that did the work on the wall really knew what they were doing. Save yourself future problems. Fix it properly now, Good luck.
- Q:How do I fix a hollow plasterboard wall with horizontal joists?
- Hello UK. Well it sounds like you have a mess. What I would do is cut out the damaged areas between each stud making sure that you take out the plasterboard half way into the stud. Then replace the area with Sheetrock or plasterboard. The board should be cut to fit the hole and you should be able to screw to the existing studs. If you dont have enough board to screw to, then build a new box made of 2x4s and then put up your new board. Then its just tape and mud to finish.
- Q:how to fix a hole in plasterboard?
- Don't believe the myth that I just need to patch a small hole. Replacing larger areas is much easier than patching small areas. Cut the drywall in a rectangle surrounding the hole until you expose the studs on either side. Measure the open space carefully and cut a similar sized patch from a sheet of drywall of a similar thickness. Screw the patch piece to the studs and then apply drywall compound the the face of the edges. Apply paper tape over the mud that you've applied and then apply more compound. When the mud dries, sand it until it is smooth to the wall and repaint that section.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range