Fire-resistant Glass is produced adopting new technology. After test analysis, the property of it can be compared with foreign products. What’s more, the processing technology and the product performance take the lead at home in China. It includes wired glass.
1、Good optical property: the transmittance is the same as float glass.
2、High strength: its strength is 6-12 times the strength of common float glass, it belongs to a kind of safety glass.
3、It can be incorporated into insulating glass with the functions of energy saving, sound insulation and heat insulation. It can also be used to process coating glass with the effect of heat reflection and artistic beauty.
Fire-resistant Glass is mainly used in construction such as curtain walls, doors and windows, partitions, etc.
- Q:There are several ways of heating the industrial drying tunnel furnace and are different from each other?
- The stainless steel heating tube heats the fluid by forced convection. The material is made of stainless steel is in a head with a heater pump to pump fluid into the heating chamber, after heating in the heater, another head out, is a kind of forced circulation pump through a heating method, compared with the traditional heating methods, energy saving, scientific process, installation has obvious economic benefits easy to use.
- Q:Is the balance pad the raw material in the motor?
- Commonly used materials: 1 steel motor is divided into two major categories of carbon steel and alloy steel, cast iron can be divided into pig iron for steelmaking, casting iron and iron alloy; the organic material acetal, polyester, polyurethane, polyester imide resin and inorganic material such as glass Lisi etc.; the conductor material: copper, aluminum, copper, Aluminum Alloy silver; the insulation material: glass fiber, PVC, non vulcanized rubber or plastic mixture; the gas insulation material: nitrogen, hydrogen, carbon dioxide, six sulfur hexafluoride; insulating materials such as: liquid oil, transformer oil, switch capacitor oil, cable oil, silicone oil, synthetic oil etc.;, solid insulating materials: such as insulation paint, resin and rubber; impregnated fiber products; laminated material; plastics; mica products; 8 film, adhesive tape and composite materials; thermosetting plastics and thermoplastic adhesive.
- Q:What kind of material is the glass made of? Is the price relative to the quality?
- The main raw material of silicon dioxide, the price is related to the quality
- Q:Mobile phone film new flexible toughened glass membrane, really is the glass?
- Tempered glass (Temperedglass/Reinforcedglass) belongs to safety glass. Glass has a fairly good abrasion resistance and is very hard, with a Vivtorinox hardness of 622 to 701.
- Q:Who has information about power plants chimneys, water glass, acid resistant concrete?
- The characteristics of water glass concrete acid: water glass acid resistant concrete with water glass as binder, sodium fluorosilicate as hardening agent, adding acid powder and acid aggregate or other additives according to a certain proportion. Features: the acid and good heat resistance, it can resist all kinds of strong oxidizing acid (such as sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid) and most corrosive gases (oxygen, sulfur dioxide) erosion at high temperature (1000 DEG C) still has good acid resistance, mechanical strength and high. But this material is not resistant to hydrofluoric acid, more than 300 degrees of hot phosphoric acid and higher fatty acids or oleic acid erosion. Is a commonly used anti-corrosion material, it has a wide range of materials, acid resistance good, low cost advantages. Its disadvantages are no alkali resistance, poor impermeability and water resistance, complex construction, long maintenance period.
- Q:How is glass made? What are the main ingredients?
- Heat treatment. Through annealing, quenching and other processes, to eliminate or produce glass internal stress, phase separation or crystallization, and change the state of glass structure.
- Q:What kind of material is glass made of?
- 1. isotropic particles of glass are arranged irregularly in general, but are statistically uniform, so that their physical and chemical properties are the same in any direction. The crystal is anisotropic. Examples: resistivity, thermal conductivity, transmissivity, refractive index, etc..2. there is no fixed melting point. Glass changes from solid to liquid and varies gradually over a range of temperatures. The crystal is determined by melting point, for example, (water ice crystals) in C melt 0 Eve joy. This property of glass makes it possible to be shaped by blowing, pulling, pressing, and other methods.3. tunability of composition and properties. The properties of the glass may vary continuously and gradually within a certain range with their properties. The crystal has a fixed component and a definite performance. In this way, we can adjust the composition of the glass, so that its performance meets the requirements of the use.
- Q:What is the difference between FRP and carbon fiber?
- FRP is a composite made of resin and glass fiber, while carbon fiber is only a single material. But the glass steel now evolved into a collectively, not only composite resin and glass fiber made of glass steel, resin and other fibers, including carbon fiber made of composite material we also often referred to as glass steel. But carbon fibers are much stronger than glass fibers, and carbon fibers are electrically conductive. High strength, antistatic, carbon fiber glass fiber reinforced plastics. In general, carbon fibers can be a kind of raw material for glass fiber reinforced plastics (FRP), which is obviously different.
- Q:What is a hollow glass?
- At present, the domestic glass mainly has three kinds: (a) aluminum type sealant; (two) aluminum type double sealing; (three) composite sealing strip type insulating glass. Aluminum type sealant, because of its poor sealing performance, easy to cause the glass into moisture, dew and frost, service life short, the hollow glass gradually eliminated. The raw materials of two kinds of hollow glass is mainly: glass, aluminum, gusseted, butyl rubber, two-component polysulfide rubber or silicone rubber, composite desiccant, underground sealant.
- Q:Acrylic plexiglass rod can be used in what way?
- Adhesive: two components. One component and two components, such as adhesive and epoxy resin; one component, such as CCl3 (Lv Fang). A two-component adhesive through curing reaction to achieve bonding, one component adhesive is a volatile solvent and finally realize bonding. The two component adhesive is characterized by good bonding effect, no bubbles, no white and strong strength after bonding.
Established in 2005, we are a high-grade enterprise in glass deep processing industry with foreign trade export right, covering an area of 10,000 square meters.Our company enjoys an advantageous geographical location and a convenient transportation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1 Million - US$ 2.5 Million
||Northern Europe, Africa
||Certificate for China Compulsory Product Certification
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range