Fire-resistant Glass is produced adopting new technology. After test analysis, the property of it can be compared with foreign products. What’s more, the processing technology and the product performance take the lead at home in China. It includes wired glass.
1、Good optical property: the transmittance is the same as float glass.
2、High strength: its strength is 6-12 times the strength of common float glass, it belongs to a kind of safety glass.
3、It can be incorporated into insulating glass with the functions of energy saving, sound insulation and heat insulation. It can also be used to process coating glass with the effect of heat reflection and artistic beauty.
Fire-resistant Glass is mainly used in construction such as curtain walls, doors and windows, partitions, etc.
- Q:Is the balance pad the raw material in the motor?
- An electric machine is an electromagnetic device that converts or transfers electrical energy according to the law of electromagnetic induction. In a circuit, use the letter M (the old standard uses D). Its main function is to generate driving torque, as a power source for electrical appliances or various machines. The generator is represented by the letter G in the circuit.
- Q:Who knows how the types of silicon sand are divided into types and what they are used for?
- The main raw material for making glass!! Simply means that the silicon containing sand, ordinary sand containing silicon. Generally, the sand with more silicon content is the good material for making glass. The technology of glass has been developed for more than 5000 years. It was not until twentieth Century that glass became an industrial material and developed rapidly.
- Q:What is resin glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- Glass steel FRP/GRP (generic glass fiber reinforced plastic), a composite material, or the product is glass fiber reinforced resin matrix (including unsaturated polyester resin / phenolic resin / epoxy resin / polyurethane / vinyl resin etc.) a thermosetting plastic obtained. Epoxy resin composite is a kind of low pressure forming material compounded by epoxy resin matrix and reinforcing material (fiber and fabric) through the interface between the two.
- Q:What are the cutting and cutting of acrylic and aluminum-plastic plates?
- The aluminum plastic composite plate is a composite material made of chemically treated coated aluminium plate as surface material, polyethylene plastic as core material, and manufactured on special aluminum plate production equipment. The unique properties of aluminum-plastic composite board itself has decided, its wide application: it can be used for building exterior wall, curtain wall, old building renovation, interior walls and ceiling decoration, advertising signs, display rack, dust purification engineering. The utility model belongs to a new type of building decoration material.
- Q:Are there any materials that need to be tested in curtain work?
- Curtain wall engineering needs re examination materialsFirst of all, keel material: channel steel, angle iron, and some supervision also requires steel plate to retest; secondly, chemical anchor to do on-site pull-out test, as if to do three groups; and then glass and aluminum profiles.
- Q:Is flat glass the main material or structural component in raw materials?
- In addition, the glass door glass cabinet for calculation of the force, to ensure safe and effective, can also be seen as a structural member, but it is not in the strict sense of flat glass, because has been processed, should be called glass semi-finished products or components, according to whether the main responsible carrying tasks, not to calculate the bearing capacity and determine its structure or not.
- Q:The use of quartz sand
- Quartz sand is quartz quartz stone crushing processed. Rock (quartz), also known as silica, is a hard, abrasion resistant and chemically stable silicate mineral. In nature, quartz sandstone, quartzite and quartz quartz exist. Quartz sandstone is a consolidated clastic rock with a quartz content of more than 95%,
- Q:What raw materials are used for glass fiber reinforced plastics? Where can I buy them?
- Promoter: resin special accelerator is also added in proportion, the general resin manufacturers will also support the production. General glass fiber reinforced plastic stores are on sale.
- Q:Is the price of glass raw material the biggest proportion of quartz?
- The price of raw materials is the largest proportion of quartz sand.
- Q:Chemical materials and additives needed for the production of glass
- Production process of 1.3.1 glass1. Raw material pretreatment. The bulk raw materials (quartz sand, soda ash, limestone, feldspar, etc.) grinding, so that dry wet raw materialsDry, iron containing raw materials for iron removal, in order to ensure the quality of glass.2, batch preparation. According to the product, the composition of the mixture is slightly different. For example, ordinary float glass batch (calculated in accordance with 1 weight boxes of 50 kilograms), need to consume 33.55 kg of quartz sand, limestone, dolomite, 2.96 kg 8.57 kg 11.39 kg of soda, Glauber's salt 0.55 kg, 3.45 kg, 0.03 kg of feldspar powder etc..3, melting. The glass mixture is heated in a bath or crucible furnace at a high temperature (1550-1600 degrees) to form a liquid glass that is uniform, free of bubbles and conforms to the molding requirements.
Established in 2005, we are a high-grade enterprise in glass deep processing industry with foreign trade export right, covering an area of 10,000 square meters.Our company enjoys an advantageous geographical location and a convenient transportation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1 Million - US$ 2.5 Million
||Northern Europe, Africa
||Certificate for China Compulsory Product Certification
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range