Fire Rated Cable Mica Fire Resistant Cable
1. Construction (CAT5E/CAT6 UTP):
Copper Clad Aluminium
to customer requirement
Conductor: Solid bare copper / AWG 23/24/26/28
Conductor Dia(mm): 0.40-0.57
Average thickness ( +/-0.03mm): 0.3mm
Min point thickness: 0.28mm
Insulation Dia ( +/-0.03mm): 1.10mm
Jacket: PVC or LSZH
Average thickness: 0.55
Min point thickness: 0.53
Outer Dia( +/-1.0mm) 6.3
Rip cord: YES
Rated Temperature: -20° C ~ + 75° C
Pair 1: Blue - white/blue
Pair 2: Orange - white/orange
Pair 3: Green - white/orange
Pair 4: Brown - white/brown
3. Electrical Performance (At 100MHz)
1.0-100.0MHz Impendance(ohms) 100+/-15
1.0-100.0MHz Impendance delay screw(ns/100m) <45
Pair to Ground Capacitance Unbalance (PF/100m) 330Max
Conductor DC resistance 20%(ohms/km) <93.8
Resistance Unbalance(%): 5
Spark Test 850 V AC
Dielectric Strength 2500 V DC / 3 seconds
Insulation Resistance Test Min. 150 MΩ /Km
Conductor Resistance Max. 9.38Ω /100m at 20
Resistance Unbalance Max. 5%
Capacitance Unbalance Max. 330 pF/100m
Mutual Capacitance Max. 5600 pF/100m
Test object: Jacket
Test Material: PVC, PE, LSZH
Before Tensile strength(Mpa): >=13.8
Aging Elongation ((%): >=100
Aging condition(C xhrs): 100x240
After Tensile strength(Mpa): >=85% of unaged
Aging Elongation(%): >=50% of n
Mainly Used In The Building Correspondence Synthesis Wiring System The Work Area Correspondence Leading-out Terminal and between the Connection Distribution Frame Wiring, As Well As the Housing Synthesis Wiring System's User Correspondence Leading-out Terminal Arrives at Place of Exile between Coils' wiring.
5 . The Datasheet of Cat5e Lan Cable
Max. Conductor Resistance: 9.2Ω/100m
Min. Insulation Elongation: 300%
Max. Resistance Unbalance: 2.4%
Min. Propagation Velocity: 0.62C m/s
Min. Conductor Elongation: 20%
Characteristic Impedance: 100±15Ω
Min. Insulation Resistance: 7000MΩ/km
(Worst pair to pair)
Power Sum NEXT
Power Sum ELFEXT
Power Sum ELFEXT
- Q:What is the difference between VV22 and VV62?
- Cross-linked power cable heating the main reason there are . the choice of continuous allowable current is less than the load of the maximum continuous current power cable; . the power cable in the implementation of the cable for cold contact, the use of crimping pliers die too large, leading to copper . the air switch input and output and cable copper nose connection, the choice of non-standard flat gasket or no spring gasket; . the air switch input and output side of the cable and cable core crimp is not solid and reliable; When the cable is connected to a strand, the air switch bolts are not tightened. . high-power UPS running, the filter cabinet is not put, n harmonic effects of cable overload, neutral overload, serious lead to cable breakdown, and a fire hazard. . the power cable along the building facade iron cabinet box laying, the surrounding environment is not ventilated, poor heat dissipation. Select the power cable should consider the following factors: . the rated voltage of the cable is greater than or equal to the rated power supply system power supply system; . the cable can continue to allow the current to be equal to or greater than the maximum load current load; . Power supply system short-circuit stability requirements; . according to the length of the cable to determine whether the voltage drop to meet the requirements; . the end of the line minimum short-circuit current should be able to protect the device reliable action. . a high degree of breakdown strength; . low dielectric loss; . a very high insulation resistance; . excellent resistance to discharge performance; . with a certain degree of flexibility and mechanical strength; . long-term stability of insulation.
- Q:What is the use of wire and cable per square meter of residential building?
- Generally wear SC65 tube. If the distance is too long, elbow and more, then the choice will be larger.
- Q:Will the computer master, external DVD burner how external power supply, please click details. Thank you!
- Do not say the price of the words than the single-core cable better than the single, the other is not much difference, personal hobbies. I have installed and met 90 percent are equipped with multi-core line!
- Q:Engineering materials inspection, all types of cable wires should be issued a test report?
- Buy a distributor on the line, the computer city generally have
- Q:Brief description of the difference between cable and cable.
- 1. home with a wired out, for a wireless router bar, the line of the problem are resolved
- Q:Calculation method of wire and cable outer diameter
- Tell the truth like a three-core cable, five-core cable calculation is more complicated you math good painting geometric map can still be considered
- Q:Paint trunking, galvanized trunking: that good? expensive? Their advantages and disadvantages?
- Because the AC operation will produce eddy current, will make the steel pipe and cable heat burned. Single core refers to only one conductor in an insulating layer. When the voltage exceeds 35kV, most of the single-core cable, its core and metal shield layer relationship can be seen as a transformer primary winding coil and the relationship between the core. When the single-core cable core through the current when there will be magnetic lines linked to aluminum or metal shielding layer, so that both ends of the induced voltage. Power safety regulations: 35kV and below the voltage level of the cable are used at both ends of the grounding method, which is because most of these cables are three-core cable, in normal operation, the current flow through the three core sum of zero, in the aluminum There is no flux chain outside the package or metal shield, so that there is essentially no induced voltage at both ends of the aluminum or metal shield, so there is no induced current flowing through the aluminum or metal shield after grounding at both ends. But when the voltage exceeds 35kV, most of the single-core cable, its core and metal shield layer relationship can be seen as a transformer primary winding coil and the relationship between the core. When the single-core cable core through the current when there will be magnetic lines linked to aluminum or metal shielding layer, so that both ends of the induced voltage.
- Q:What is the warranty period for wire and cable?
- The state is 30 years warranty. But the specific warranty period according to the type of wire and cable and the use of conditions and temperature and applicable methods to determine.
- Q:What is the difference between public relations firms and media companies?
- What is the lighting type busway ah, long experience. Lighting distribution box dedicated busbar?
- Q:What is the difference between the control cable and the compensation cable?
- The reason why the wire outside the casing, is to protect the wire insulation from external damage. And the wire laying in the cable tray. The bridge has been gas to the protection of the role, so no longer outside the casing
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range