|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
1770°< Refractoriness< 2000°
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
|Line Expansion 1150°C %:|
|Thermal conductivity 1250 °C: W/MK:|
|Apparent Prosity (%):|
|Cold Crushing Strength Mpa:|
|Hot Crushing Strength 1300°C Mpa:|
steel gliding rail brick
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||wooden pallet and then polyethylene film is placed over it, finally the package is tied up with strips|
|Delivery Detail:||2 months|
fire brick for acid resistant fire brick are made of raw materials such as high-grade bauxite and Australia imported zircon sand, which are melted and founded in high temperature electric furnace.
It is mainly used in areas that require high abrasion and temperature resistance, such as gliding rail bricks in steel pusher metallurgical furnaces, the tapping platform (tapping spout) for tapping platform (tapping spout) style walking beam furnaces, and also as the interior for destructors.
Physical and chemical index:
Chemical Composition %
Apparent Prosity (%)
True density g/cm3
Cold Crushing Strength Mpa
Hot Crushing Strength 1300°C Mpa
Line Expansion 1150°C %
Thermal conductivity 1250 °C: W/MK
Bulk Density (g/cm3)
Crystallographic analysis %
1.We offer free of charge samples.
2..We give suggestions to customers according to your specific requirement to extend the service life of your kiln and save money for you.
3.We pay much attention to the production procedures and testing.
4.We offer good after-sale service.
- Q:What is acid proof tile, acidproof ceramic tile brand introduction?
- Among them, the detection of acidity and alkalinity is one of them. The state has relevant standards.Among them, the inspection standard of glazed tiles is different from that of polished tiles.
- Q:Is there a construction picture for the acid proof brick in the pickle pond?
- As the base layer, bonding layer and acid brick itself thermal expansion, cold shrinkage coefficient is very different, in 1-2 years of hot and cold tension failure, too dense paving easily lead to acid brick swelling, fracture and other issues
- Q:Acid proof brick, acid resistant porcelain in the paste process with no seam
- Acid resistant brick, acid resistant ceramic tile in the shop, many users only pay attention to beauty, and use not leave seam shop, or shop too tight, too close, easy to leave hidden dangers for the future.
- Q:How to clean the acid brick surface dirt?
- Wash the bricks with a mixture of soap and a little ammonia and turpentine, and make the bricks more lustrous.
- Q:What brand does acidproof ceramic tile ten big famous brands have?
- Now let's introduce in detail of acid resistant ceramic ten brand-name what brand, in fact the ten major brands of ceramic tile manufacturers have to choose acidproof tile, tile acid, these ten brands of ceramic tile manufacturers to be sure, but the ten tile brand ranking of two, you can go to compare, look at the two ten famous brand rankings have what different tiles.
- Q:98% acid tank cofferdam can use acid resistant brick?
- The hydrogenation unit has a large amount of light hydrocarbons in its memory, and if it leaks, it will cause serious accidents. Therefore, we should pay enough attention to the operation of the light hydrocarbon pump.
- Q:What is acid proof brick
- The main component of acid resistant ceramic tile is silica, which forms a large amount of andalusite under high temperature calcination, which is a kind of material with high acid resistance. The acid proof brick structure, low water absorption, so at room temperature are resistant to alkaline medium at any concentration, but not resistant to high temperature molten alkali. Acid resisting brick contains more than 70% silicon dioxide, and is made by sintering. It is used in acid chemical ditch, acid well, acid storage storehouse and acid loaded big impact ground.
- Q:Consult: water treatment room anticorrosive usable granite and acid resisting brick, these two kinds of material what?
- You can look at RZG/, the proportion of Rizhao garnet, high hardness, good toughness, wear resistance, acid and alkali resistance, flushing, moderate porosity, in the field of sewage treatment is widely used as a high density filter (heavy medium filter).
- Q:The acid resistance is 99.4%. Is this acid resistant brick very bad?
- Bending strength, 39.2., water absorption, 0.5-2.0., quench, hot, 100du, cycle without cracks, peeling, etc. the quality of acid resistant tiles is mainly reflected in water absorption, the lower the water absorption, the higher the acid resistance
- Q:Is it necessary to use sulphate resisting cement in alkaline areas?
- The sulfate resisting silica cement is divided into two categories: medium sulfate resistant Portland cement and high sulfate resistant Portland cement. A suitable cementitious material with resistance to moderate concentration of sulfate ion is prepared by adding proper amount of gypsum in the proper proportion of Portland cement clinker, which is called medium sulfate resisting portland cement. Middle sulfur resistant cement. Code P & MSR. A cementitious material with high resistance to sulfate ion corrosion is prepared by adding proper amount of gypsum into the clinker of proper proportion of Portland cement clinker, which is called high sulfate silica cement. High sulfur resistant cement.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range