|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
1770°< Refractoriness< 2000°
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
|Line Expansion 1150°C %:|
|Thermal conductivity 1250 °C: W/MK:|
|Apparent Prosity (%):|
|Cold Crushing Strength Mpa:|
|Hot Crushing Strength 1300°C Mpa:|
steel gliding rail brick
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||wooden pallet and then polyethylene film is placed over it, finally the package is tied up with strips|
|Delivery Detail:||2 months|
fire brick for acid resistant fire brick are made of raw materials such as high-grade bauxite and Australia imported zircon sand, which are melted and founded in high temperature electric furnace.
It is mainly used in areas that require high abrasion and temperature resistance, such as gliding rail bricks in steel pusher metallurgical furnaces, the tapping platform (tapping spout) for tapping platform (tapping spout) style walking beam furnaces, and also as the interior for destructors.
Physical and chemical index:
Chemical Composition %
Apparent Prosity (%)
True density g/cm3
Cold Crushing Strength Mpa
Hot Crushing Strength 1300°C Mpa
Line Expansion 1150°C %
Thermal conductivity 1250 °C: W/MK
Bulk Density (g/cm3)
Crystallographic analysis %
1.We offer free of charge samples.
2..We give suggestions to customers according to your specific requirement to extend the service life of your kiln and save money for you.
3.We pay much attention to the production procedures and testing.
4.We offer good after-sale service.
- Q:What is acidproof ceramic tile?
- Ceramic tile is acid with quartz and feldspar, clay as the main raw material, acid resistant materials by high temperature firing, with acid of high, low water absorption, is not easy to be oxidized at room temperature, is not easy to be medium pollution characteristics.
- Q:What are the standard specifications for acid resisting bricks?
- First: according to the environment to determine the acid resistant brick specifications.Second: inspects the good acid resisting brick performance.
- Q:What is acid proof brick
- Acid proof brick is made of quartz, feldspar, clay as the main raw material, made by high temperature oxidation corrosion resistant materials, resistant to high pH, low water absorption, is not easy to be oxidized at room temperature, the media can not easily be pollution performance, except hydrofluoric acid and hot phosphoric acid, the temperature of chlorine saline, hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid and nitric acid and at room temperature in any concentration of alkali, corrosion resistance are excellent.
- Q:Acid resistant brick lining, engineering scaffolding, how to take?
- Construction preparation, familiar with drawings, specifications, technical disclosure, do a good job of the handover process.
- Q:Consult: water treatment room anticorrosive usable granite and acid resisting brick, these two kinds of material what?
- You can look at RZG/, the proportion of Rizhao garnet, high hardness, good toughness, wear resistance, acid and alkali resistance, flushing, moderate porosity, in the field of sewage treatment is widely used as a high density filter (heavy medium filter).
- Q:The acid resistance is 99.4%. Is this acid resistant brick very bad?
- Do not recommend you buy the acid resistance of substandard tile, tile acid refers to the acid resistance of 99.8 according to the national standard
- Q:Acid proof brick, acid resistant porcelain in the paste process with no seam
- Acid resistant brick, acid resistant ceramic tile in the shop, many users only pay attention to beauty, and use not leave seam shop, or shop too tight, too close, easy to leave hidden dangers for the future.
- Q:Which acid proof tile factory is reliable in quality?
- We all know that the main component of acid resistant ceramic which is silica, liangdun acid resistant ceramic material is used by Shanxi local quartz stone, containing a large number of silicon content, acid resistant tiles can thus produced corrosion.
- Q:The difference between acid and heat resistant lightweight castables and acid resisting bricks
- The difference between acid and heat resistant lightweight castables and acid resisting bricks:Acid resistant brick is a ceramic product, which is fired by high temperature. The casting material is poured by chemical reaction after the material is diluted.
- Q:The difference between polished tiles and glazed tiles?
- The brick is a brick block pattern, glazed tile surface is a layer of glaze, the following are the embryo is yellow brick, looks like that, for a long time, this layer of glaze will slowly worn away
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range