||Film Faced Plywood
Finger-Jointed Core Brown Film Faced Plywood
Specifications of Finger-Jointed Core Brown Film Faced Plywood
Detailed Product Description
Place of origin
1220*2440/1250*2500mm and as your requirement
2mm to 30mm and as for your requirement
Overlap joint, end joint, scraf joint, finger joint
High bending strength
Strong nail holding
8 pallets/20ft,16 pallets/40ft,18 pallets/40HQ
construction, Furniture, decoration, packing.
ISO9001: 2000; CE; CARB
Middle East, South Asia, South America, Africa
Shipment & payment
Inner packing: 0.2mm thick plastic bag
Outer packing: pallets covered with plywood/carton, then steel taped for strength
2 weeks after your deposit
T/T, 30% deposit, the balance against the copy of B/L, L/C at sight.
Capacity: 6000 CBM per month
high quality and competitive price
10 years’ experience in export
Packaging & Delivery
Packing For transportation of Ocean and Land, Inside Pallet is wrapped with 0.2mm plastic bag, Steel strip or PVC for strength, More than 2mm plywood sheet or hard paper covering all the sides left, right,top and bottom.
Delivery will be proceed with 15days after receiving deposit or Original L/C at sight.
① why from okorder？
Okorder is a qualified supplier of all kinds of building matierials in China. All products have been showed in Okorder website are under well controlled by okorder QC team.
All products had been produced under a clear quality standard and the quality is consistence among the shipments.
Okorder has already setted up more than 20 warehouses in different markets to show the products. You are convenient to know the products from your local place and it will help you to make decision easyly.
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established a perfect quality management system，as for raw material and semi parts all are under strict quality test and we have a IQC system to control the purchases.
QC on site is very strict and all steps of process are measured per drawings. Before delivery, we set a OQC system to make sure each piece meet the standard of order.from design to delivery,
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
Lead time depending on order quanity, The normal order can be deliveried with 3 weeks.
- Q:Now what is the market for plywood development?
- From January to November 2007, China's plywood manufacturing industry achieved a total industrial output value of 101,828,484 thousand yuan, an increase of 48.27% over the same period last yea
- Q:Hard fiber board is also a density board
- the same texture direction. Adjacent two-layer veneer grain direction should be the same. The plywood should be the same tree.
- Q:Commonly used plywood, pallets and so on
- Is the destruction of the physical properties of the wood itself, which played a leading role in the composition of the plastic
- Q:Plywood in the decoration works how to use
- . With the veneer after the wood by the direction of the criss-cross the composition of the slab, heated or not heated under the conditions of suppression.
- Q:Multilayer board and plywood difference
- With the veneer after the wood by the direction of the criss-cross the composition of the slab, heated or not heated under the conditions of suppression.
- Q:Plywood in the material defects?
- discoloration discoloration Where the normal color of wood changes called color, can be divided into two kinds of chemical discoloration and fungal discoloration.
- Q:What is the composition of the plywood?
- Usually with odd-numbered veneer, and the adjacent layer of the fiber in the direction perpendicular to each other. 【Content compiled from Sina decoration grab the foreman】
- Q:What are the shortcomings of plywood
- the plywood is not as smooth as the density of the board, with the plywood to do the grassroots, the surface and then bonding fire board, aluminum panels and other decorative panels, as the density board to do solid base
- Q:What does plywood mean and its synthesis?
- A group of veneers are usually in the direction of adjacent layers of wood grain perpendicular to the formation of each other, usually its table and the inner plate symmetrically arranged in the center layer or plate on both sides.
- Q:Distinguish between multilayer boards and plywood
- A group of veneers are usually in the direction of adjacent layers of wood grain perpendicular to the formation of each other, usually its table and the inner plate symmetrically arranged in the center layer or plate on both sides
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range