||Film Faced Plywood
Finger-Jointed Core Black Film Faced Plywood
Specifications of Finger-Jointed Core Black Film Faced Plywood
Detailed Product Description
Place of origin
1220*2440mm and as your requirement
12mm to 30mm and as for your requirement
Overlap joint, end joint, scraf joint, finger joint
High bending strength
Strong nail holding
8 pallets/20ft,16 pallets/40ft,18 pallets/40HQ
construction, Furniture, decoration, packing.
ISO9001: 2000; CE; CARB
Middle East, South Asia, South America, Africa
Shipment & payment
Inner packing: 0.2mm thick plastic bag
Outer packing: pallets covered with plywood/carton, then steel taped for strength
2 weeks after your deposit
T/T, 30% deposit, the balance against the copy of B/L, L/C at sight.
Capacity: 6000 CBM per month
high quality and competitive price
10 years’ experience in export
Packaging & Delivery
Packing For transportation of Ocean and Land, Inside Pallet is wrapped with 0.2mm plastic bag, Steel strip or PVC for strength, More than 2mm plywood sheet or hard paper covering all the sides left, right,top and bottom.
Delivery will be proceed with 15days after receiving deposit or Original L/C at sight.
① why from okorder？
Okorder is a qualified supplier of all kinds of building matierials in China. All products have been showed in Okorder website are under well controlled by okorder QC team.
All products had been produced under a clear quality standard and the quality is consistence among the shipments.
Okorder has already setted up more than 20 warehouses in different markets to show the products. You are convenient to know the products from your local place and it will help you to make decision easyly.
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established a perfect quality management system，as for raw material and semi parts all are under strict quality test and we have a IQC system to control the purchases.
QC on site is very strict and all steps of process are measured per drawings. Before delivery, we set a OQC system to make sure each piece meet the standard of order.from design to delivery,
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
Lead time depending on order quanity, The normal order can be deliveried with 3 weeks.
- Q:Plywood is generally used in applications where the strength and stability of the material are relatively high
- The birch plywood has a higher hardness and has a higher performance after coating.
- Q:How do you choose plywood in plywood production?
- But should be described in the name of the product, such as "cedar veneer plywood", or "fir slices plywood", or "cherry wood trim".
- Q:The difference between the multilayer board and the plywood is as follows
- Commonly used plywood, plywood and other multi-layer board. Multilayer boards can improve wood utilization and are a major way to save wood
- Q:Judging wood is the standard for plywood
- If you can identify the type of wood used by your own furniture, it will help you identify the true value of the furniture
- Q:What harm does the plywood factory work?
- The diagnosis of acute benzene poisoning is based on short-term inhalation of a large number of high concentrations of benzene vapor,
- Q:Why plywood is cheaper than solid wood
- Without changing the physical properties of wood under the premise of drying, liposuction, paint and other processes can be called solid wood. Plywood (English: Plywood,
- Q:The basic principle of plywood
- First, symmetry; Second, adjacent layers of single-board fiber perpendicular to each other
- Q:Hard fiber board is also a density board
- Plywood boards can be full, and also allow splicing. The veneers of symmetrical layers on both sides of the center layer shall be of the same thickness,
- Q:What is the method of fixing between plywood?
- Q:What does plywood mean and its synthesis?
- Plywood is cut from the wood section into a veneer or cut from the wooden square cut into thin wood, and then made of adhesive glue from the three or more layers of plate-like material
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range