||Film Faced Plywood
Finger-Jointed Core Black Film Faced Plywood
Specifications of Finger-Jointed Core Black Film Faced Plywood
Detailed Product Description
Place of origin
1220*2440mm and as your requirement
12mm to 30mm and as for your requirement
Overlap joint, end joint, scraf joint, finger joint
High bending strength
Strong nail holding
8 pallets/20ft,16 pallets/40ft,18 pallets/40HQ
construction, Furniture, decoration, packing.
ISO9001: 2000; CE; CARB
Middle East, South Asia, South America, Africa
Shipment & payment
Inner packing: 0.2mm thick plastic bag
Outer packing: pallets covered with plywood/carton, then steel taped for strength
2 weeks after your deposit
T/T, 30% deposit, the balance against the copy of B/L, L/C at sight.
Capacity: 6000 CBM per month
high quality and competitive price
10 years’ experience in export
Packaging & Delivery
Packing For transportation of Ocean and Land, Inside Pallet is wrapped with 0.2mm plastic bag, Steel strip or PVC for strength, More than 2mm plywood sheet or hard paper covering all the sides left, right,top and bottom.
Delivery will be proceed with 15days after receiving deposit or Original L/C at sight.
① why from okorder？
Okorder is a qualified supplier of all kinds of building matierials in China. All products have been showed in Okorder website are under well controlled by okorder QC team.
All products had been produced under a clear quality standard and the quality is consistence among the shipments.
Okorder has already setted up more than 20 warehouses in different markets to show the products. You are convenient to know the products from your local place and it will help you to make decision easyly.
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established a perfect quality management system，as for raw material and semi parts all are under strict quality test and we have a IQC system to control the purchases.
QC on site is very strict and all steps of process are measured per drawings. Before delivery, we set a OQC system to make sure each piece meet the standard of order.from design to delivery,
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
Lead time depending on order quanity, The normal order can be deliveried with 3 weeks.
- Q:The Preparation of plywood ingredients
- core core core sandwich panel or composite plywood center layer. Usually its thickness is greater than the other layers.
- Q:Poisoning diagnosis and grading standards
- The diagnosis of chronic benzene poisoning is based on a long period of close contact with benzene occupational history, clinical manifestations are mainly hematopoietic inhibition
- Q:Commonly used plywood, pallets and so on
- straw and other things containing wood fiber, very cheap, so the cost of producing MDF is very low so the market price is cheaper than the solid wood.
- Q:What are the defects of the plywood?
- unsound section unsound knots The decaying part of a section of a child does not exceed 1/3 of the knot.
- Q:How to use building plywood?
- Building plywood is mainly used in outdoor conditions, such as building decoration and concrete template
- Q:What are the shortcomings of plywood
- the plywood is not as smooth as the density of the board, with the plywood to do the grassroots, the surface and then bonding fire board, aluminum panels and other decorative panels, as the density board to do solid base
- Q:How do you choose plywood in plywood production?
- Several kinds of said in the "veneer", "slices", "veneer" are reflected in the "plaque" the basic characteristics. But can not be cedar plywood, ash willow plywood and other abbreviations, because these referred to as refers to the plywood panel, the floor by the cedar or Ash made.
- Q:Class III resistant tide plywood class IV tonic resistant plywood
- It is usually made of odd-numbered veneers and The fibers of the adjacent veneers are perpendicularly bonded to each other
- Q:The usual length and width specifications are:
- 1220 × 2440mm, while the thickness specifications are generally: 3,5,9,12,15,18 mm and so on.
- Q:Distinguish between multilayer boards and plywood
- Commonly used plywood type plywood, penta and so on. Plywood can improve timber utilization and is a major way to save wood
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range