Film Plywood with Competitive Price in Construction Building
1)size:1220*2440*(9-30mm) and 1250*2500*(9-30mm)
Detailed Product Description
Place of origin
Black film, brown film, red film, anti-slip film
Poplar, Combi, Birch, eucalypts
1220*2440/1250*2500mm and as your requirement
2mm to 30mm and as for your requirement
Overlap joint, end joint, scraf joint, finger joint
High bending strength
Strong nail holding
8 pallets/20ft,16 pallets/40ft,18 pallets/40HQ
ISO9001: 2000; CE
Middle East, Southeast Asia, South America, Africa
1. Capacity: 8000 CBM per month
2. Sample available
3. high quality and competitive price
4. 10 years’ experience
We own professional manufacturers with powerful producing capacity.
Extensive and comprehensive quality control system
Excellent products with competitive prices.
Efficient services in pre and after sale.
Full energy with affluent experience team.
- Q:Poisoning diagnosis and grading standards
- clinical manifestations of disturbance of consciousness, and exclude other diseases caused by changes in central nervous system function before the diagnosis of acute benzene poisoning; according to the degree of disturbance of consciousness, Severe secondary.
- Q:According to the use of plywood can be divided into needle plywood and broadleaf plywood.
- the minimum number of layers of each nominal thickness to comply with the relevant provisions.
- Q:Today, most of the furniture is made of wood, pine, bakelite and popla
- As these high quality woods become increasingly scarce and expensive, people begin to make furniture with easier access to wood, and those good wood is already very rare
- Q:What kind of glue is today's plywood?
- if you want the wood products have a stronger waterproof and moisture-proof performance, you can use E1 (or even E0) melamine glue.
- Q:The basic principle of plywood
- In order to improve the characteristics of natural wood anisotropy, so that the characteristics of plywood consistent, stable shape, the general plywood in the structure must meet two basic principles
- Q:What is the density of plywood?
- The number of layers is generally odd, and few are even. Vertical and horizontal direction of the physical and mechanical properties of small differences. Commonly used plywood type plywood, penta and so on
- Q:Decorative veneer veneer plywood features
- Decorative veneer veneer plywood is made of natural wood decorative veneer affixed to the plywood made of wood-based panels.
- Q:What is the composition of the plywood?
- Plywood usually refers to the plywood or multi-layer board, that is, with the same thickness of two or more layers of veneer plus glue from high temperature suppression
- Q:The difference between the multilayer board and the plywood is as follows
- Also available for aircraft, ships, trains, cars, construction and packaging board and other materials.
- Q:What are the shortcomings of plywood
- Plywood is one of the common materials for furniture, one of the three panels of man-made board, but also for aircraft, ships, trains, cars, construction and packaging materials
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range