||Film Faced Plywood
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
Poplar, Birch, Hardwood, Combi
MR. WBP, Melamine
|Packaging Detail:||pallet packing|
Black film faced Plywood for contruction
3.Glue: WBP, MR, Melamine
4. CE, ISO9001
18mm contruction Black film faced Plywood
1) Film of plywood
Dynea brown Film, Black Film, Brown Film
2) Glue of plywood
WBP Phenolic Glue, melamine, MR
3) Core of plywood
birch, poplar, eucalyptus, hardwood, comby wood
4) Sizes of plwood
1220*2440mm, 1250*2500mm, 915*1830mm, 1200*2700mm
5) Thickness of plywood
6) Tolerance of thickness
+/-0.2mm for 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, +/-0.5mm for thick plywood
7) Moisture content
Less than 12%
8) Density of plywood
9) Modulus of rupture
More than 30Mpa
10) Modulus of Elasticity
More than 6000Mpa
L/C, T/T, D/P
Strong export sea-worthy pallets
Is CNBM a manufacturer?
Yes. CNBM is the biggest company in China for building materials. CNBM belongs to China Central government with more than 110,000 employees and owns more than 400 factories in China to make a varity of building materials products in China. Revenue of CNBM in 2014 is more than 50 billion US dollars.
How about the business of wood products in CNBM?
Wood products is a kind of traditional building material and it has been widely used in decoration place, furniture and construction areas. From the bigginning of CNBM business, CNBM setted up factories to produce the wood products like as plywood, MDF board, flooring, sawn timber and so on. Till today, CNBM invested a lot of money to forestry land and build a sustainable wood supplying industry from planting trees to wood final products.
What is the standard of wood products?
If no request from customers, we will make orders as per our own standard in factory, which is equal to or better than China national standard. Of course, we can make as customer's request. In fact, many orders made by us is per the standard of EN, USA,JIS etc.
- Q:Decorative veneer veneer plywood features
- As the product surface of the decorative veneer is made of high quality wood by slicing or peeling processing method, so the plywood has a better decorative performance
- Q:One of the commonly used materials for furniture is a wood-based panel
- A group of veneers are usually in the direction of adjacent layers of wood grain perpendicular to the formation of each othe
- Q:Today, most of the furniture is made of wood, pine, bakelite and popla
- . At that time, high-quality furniture, timber supply is sufficient, those who are not beautiful or poor durability of wood used only for non-exposed parts of furniture.
- Q:For the plywood environmental advice?
- E0 is the highest environmental rating. E1 grade glue to do the plywood can be used directly for the interior.
- Q:Commonly used plywood, pallets and so on
- straw and other things containing wood fiber, very cheap, so the cost of producing MDF is very low so the market price is cheaper than the solid wood.
- Q:Selection of plywood in plywood production
- Natural wood veneer is made of precious natural wood, veneer or cut by the processing of veneer veneer
- Q:Why plywood is cheaper than solid wood
- commonly known as: multi-layer board) is one of the commonly used furniture materials, is a wood-based panel. Plywood is cut from the wood section into a veneer or cut from the wooden square cut into thin wood
- Q:What types of plywood can be divided into?
- and soft wood decoration Plywood (used for construction, furniture, vehicles, ships and other high-level decorative materials), plywood type according to the bonding strength is divided into
- Q:Classification of plywood for construction
- if you want to make outdoor use of wood products, you can use E1 (even E0 level) phenolic plasti
- Q:What is the amount of construction works used for this plywood?
- Three types of plywood for moisture-resistant plywood, can be immersed in cold water for a short time, suitable for indoor use at room temperature. For furniture and general construction purposes;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range