||Film Faced Plywood
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
Poplar, Birch, Hardwood, Combi
MR. WBP, Melamine
|Packaging Detail:||pallet packing|
Black film faced Plywood for contruction
3.Glue: WBP, MR, Melamine
4. CE, ISO9001
18mm contruction Black film faced Plywood
1) Film of plywood
Dynea brown Film, Black Film, Brown Film
2) Glue of plywood
WBP Phenolic Glue, melamine, MR
3) Core of plywood
birch, poplar, eucalyptus, hardwood, comby wood
4) Sizes of plwood
1220*2440mm, 1250*2500mm, 915*1830mm, 1200*2700mm
5) Thickness of plywood
6) Tolerance of thickness
+/-0.2mm for 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, +/-0.5mm for thick plywood
7) Moisture content
Less than 12%
8) Density of plywood
9) Modulus of rupture
More than 30Mpa
10) Modulus of Elasticity
More than 6000Mpa
L/C, T/T, D/P
Strong export sea-worthy pallets
Is CNBM a manufacturer?
Yes. CNBM is the biggest company in China for building materials. CNBM belongs to China Central government with more than 110,000 employees and owns more than 400 factories in China to make a varity of building materials products in China. Revenue of CNBM in 2014 is more than 50 billion US dollars.
How about the business of wood products in CNBM?
Wood products is a kind of traditional building material and it has been widely used in decoration place, furniture and construction areas. From the bigginning of CNBM business, CNBM setted up factories to produce the wood products like as plywood, MDF board, flooring, sawn timber and so on. Till today, CNBM invested a lot of money to forestry land and build a sustainable wood supplying industry from planting trees to wood final products.
What is the standard of wood products?
If no request from customers, we will make orders as per our own standard in factory, which is equal to or better than China national standard. Of course, we can make as customer's request. In fact, many orders made by us is per the standard of EN, USA,JIS etc.
- Q:The basic principle of plywood
- but the symmetrical center plane in any two layers of symmetrical veneer on both sides and the same thickness. The panel does not allow the same species.
- Q:What are the key points for plywood selection?
- may be damp the hidden parts and high demand for waterproof occasions should consider the use of Class I or II plywood, outdoor use of plywood should be used Ⅰ class plywood.
- Q:What are the plywood specifications?
- The physical and mechanical properties of the plywood are described in terms of moisture content, density, thermal conductivity, and bonding strength
- Q:The Decorative veneer veneer plywood grade classification
- for example,such as some manufacturers logo level "AAA", which is corporate behavior.
- Q:Plywood quality requirements include appearance level, size, physical and mechanical properties of the three elements.
- Ordinary plywood size: plywood thickness of 2.7mm, 3.3mm, 4.5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm ... ... since 6mm, according to lmm increase
- Q:Defects are divided into four grades
- It is generally judged by visualizing the allowable defects on the plywood. The grade depends on the permissible material defects, machining defects, and the requirements for splicing
- Q:Plywood in the processing of defects
- Separation delamination The separation of two adjacent veneers due to lack of glue or poor glue.
- Q:How do you choose plywood in plywood production?
- Another problem is the growing number of furniture produced by the panel, although these furniture, "cypress" and other grain appearance,
- Q:Contemporary plywood market development
- as well as foreign high-quality hardwood wood constantly added for the Chinese plywood industry's continuous development To provide a wealth of raw materials; adequate human resources,
- Q:What does plywood mean and its synthesis?
- Plywood is one of the common materials for furniture, one of the three panels of man-made board, but also for aircraft, ships, trains, cars, construction and packaging materials
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range