|Place of Origin: |
Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Outdoor, construction concerete work
|Main Material: |
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards: |
|Plywood Type: |
Film faced plywood
Chinese brown/black,dynea brown,anti-slip
|Reuse time: |
more than 10 times
1220X2440mm or 1250X2500mm or customerized
|Delivery time: |
within 30 days
Film faced plywood, construction plywood
1220X2440mm;1250X2500;915X1830 or as your request
Face and back
Chinese brown film,Chinese black film,imported dynea brown film, anti-slip brow or black film
240 g/m2 (black film); 120g/m2 ( brown film)
One time press, two time press, three time press
3-5 times; 8-12 times; 15-20 times; 30 times
Sealed with water proof paint
By bulk, loose packin, or by standard pallet packing.
T/T or L/C at sight or T/T&LC mixed
Within 30 days after receive your deposit or L/C at sight
ISO, CE, CARB,ETC
1. Light weight: it’s more conveniten for high buildings and bridges constrcution
2. It can use many times if used and stocked correctly
3. It can keep the surface smooth,looks like a mirror when used for pouring, no need for any transference preparetion
4. It will not pollute the surface of the concrete ,but iron forwork is easy to have rusty and erosive etc.
5. It’s better than bamboo plywood and small steel plywood in terms of nailing,sawing and drilling.It can processed
- Q:Decoration house, mud carpenter approach, the need to pay attention to what the problem?
- , and water workers, carpentry is also the source of the bulk of the decoration team, but also decoration in the bulk of the source of formaldehyde. To control this point, in addition to the board to comply with national environmental regulations, the use of wood paint also selected.
- Q:What are the quality requirements for decorative panels?
- Decorative veneer - Material quality requirements: First, depends on the thickness of the decorative panels have reached the specified thickness (commonly used 1mm 2mm the thickest thickness of 3mm different prices, with the exception is also different) Second, Texture direction or pattern as a whole is not a third to see the decorative panel toughness (the bigger the better) Fourth, look at the surface of the decorative panel is smooth
- Q:Melamine plywood and fire board plywood which is good?
- Fire board veneer is three layers, relatively thick, and trimer polyamine plate veneer only one layer, relatively thin.
- Q:Board veneer and stickers, paste veneer What is the difference
- Paste veneer: decorative panels, also known as Tiemian Ban; can also be made of Glulam: floor + bark glued together
- Q:What is teak finish?
- As a result of some of the characteristics of the panel itself, the quality of the problem requires a certain amount of time, so when you look at the dealer's business strength and after-sales service guarantee.
- Q:What are the patterns of kitchen design?
- 2. Plastic plywood is a common soft PVC film, printed into a variety of color patterns and wood for veneer, bright colors, beautiful patterns, cheap. In order to avoid the plasticizer in PVC pollution of the environment, has been replaced with polyethylene or polypropylene film. Its use mainly in larger areas of use, such as door panels, exhibition hall wall decoration and so on.
- Q:What is the difference between solid wood veneer doors and solid wood composite doors?
- Shi Mu Square of the uniform use of 8 miles thick, which all solid wood, cost is high, the key recommendation!
- Q:New home decoration to pay attention to what environmental issues
- The choice of pipe categories: drinking water pollution mainly from the water pipe and water storage device, the state banned the use of steel on the water pipes and iron nozzle, gas pipe and other options to safety as the first element.
- Q:Fulin ecological board is not zero formaldehyde?
- In summary, the ecological board can not be said to be zero formaldehyde. Hope that consumers are not confused by the business.
- Q:What is the plate? Is it really environmentally friendly?
- 2. The ecological board in the narrow sense refers only to the melamine trim panels in which the substrates used are multi-layer solid wood (plywood), blockboard (such as Malacca, fir, paulownia, poplar, etc.). Mainly used in furniture, cabinets wardrobe, bathroom cabinets and other fields.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range