1. Structure of Description
It is built in the absorption of foreign advanced technology, based on independently developed by the company ,It is the domestic leading level.
This machine is suitable for a variety of small doses of powder filling&capping such as Penicillin powder, Collagen powder,Pesticides powder and so on. Widely used in food, pharmaceutical, chemical industries and scientific research. Single machine can produce, but also with washing machine, dryer and other equipment linked production line. Full compliance with the GMP requirements.
|After-sales Service Provided:|
Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||wooden case|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
Filling volume :
≤ ± 1%
Rotation (rolling) Cover pass rate:
Metering screw filling
30-50 bottles / min
60-80 bottles / min
2000 * 1000 * 1800mm
Vial Powder Filling Stoppering and Capping Machinery
Filling and capping
1.Human-machine interface settings, an easy and intuitive, PLC control, the amount of precision equipment.
2. Frequency control, the production rate be adjusted automatically count.
3.No bottle no filling.
4.Disc positioning filling, stable and reliable.
5.High-precision cam meter control, precise positioning.
6.SUS304 and 316L stainless steel, full compliance with GMP requirements.
- Q:What kind of reducer is commonly used in packaging machinery?
- There are many kinds of reducers used. What kind of machines are they under?
- Q:Calendering, extrusion, blow molding, pressing, plastic (vacuum forming) and what is the rotational molding
- Plastic forming and processing methodPlastic molding is an engineering technology, involves the plastic into all kinds of plastic products in the process. The transformation process tends to happen in one or more of the following conditions, such as polymer rheology and physical and chemical properties of the change.
- Q:Predecessors please point out: what is the future of packaging machinery industry?
- In today's world, the upgrading of packaging machinery and equipment and production lines are far ahead of Japan, which has earned a large number of dollars in this field. Southeast Asian Four Dragons also follow Japan, a heart in the performance of manufacturing packaging machinery equipment and production lines; in the European community, Italy packaging machinery equipment and production line upgrading faster than other members faster.Renewal is the means of replacing the local parts and components or key components and key technologies, so as to achieve the replacement of one of the unit, so that the original packaging machinery equipment or production line production capacity, performance, efficiency, and assembly way of updated models. In this way, most parts and machine parts are reused, which can improve the equipment value, save the raw materials and the labor force, and reduce the cost. This development trend shows that the packaging machinery, equipment and production lines are becoming more and more standardized, serialized, integrated, integrated and on-line. Civilian, military and high technology will also be more and more widely used in the field of packaging machinery equipment. Fierce market competition will undoubtedly speed up the upgrading of packaging machinery and equipment in all walks of life and technological transformation.
- Q:A & B two sets of packaging machines, at the same time packaging quality of 500 kilograms of goods
- (1) calculate the average of two samples;(2) the variance of two samples was calculated;(3) which packaging machine is more stable in packing quality?(1) according to the average, the number divided by the sum of each group;
- Q:What is the name of the paper used in packing machine parts and yellow?
- Vapor phase rust proof paper is coated with vapor phase corrosion inhibitor on the base of antirust base paper (surface like kraft paper, but with chloride ion and sulfate ion limit requirement)
- Q:Such as cleaning, stacking and disassembly. In addition, also includes the measurement or the package seal etc.
- Mechanical sales are nothing more than two points: first, equipment aging, need to update; two, equipment efficiency is low, need to improve. You don't know anything about the customer. Come up and sell the product. If you are a customer, I don't think you have the patience to listen
- Q:Is there anyone who knows what groups of users of packaging machinery are in general?
- Because the packaging machinery is divided into many types, so many species also have different models, basically need to use packaging products requires packaging machinery, if not to fine some, it is necessary to sort of packaging machinery, slowly down. Packaging machinery is not required to use a certain scale, packaging machinery as well as automatic, semi-automatic, manual distinction. Most small workshops, or small factories, are semi automated or manual. If some of the larger factories will use automatic, or even a whole production line to complete automated packaging.
- Q:Whether you can press paper plastic molding after PET
- Sure；Note cards must be coated with plastic oil;Can use blister sealing machine or high frequency plastic welding machine hot pressing;
- Q:What is a packaging machine?
- Well, before and after the associated processes, such as cleaning, stacking and disassembly. In addition, the package also includes the measurement or in the processes of stamp packages. Mechanical packaging products can improve productivity, reduce labor intensity
- Q:How does the pulp solidify? What additives do you need? Curing agents? Or what do you need as binders?
- (1) urea formaldehyde moulding powder;The resin powder of urea formaldehyde resin, commonly known as electric jade powder, is produced by wet process, such as tree ester, curing agent, filler, colorant, lubricant, stabilizer, plasticizer and so on1 Components(1) resin used for urea formaldehyde resin molding powder by condensation reaction degree is relatively shallow, the resin with low viscosity, easy dipping filler, and can ensure the long production cycle and drying after proper fluidity, condensate in the industrial use of urea and formaldehyde at low temperature (a mixture of dimethylol urea, urea and formaldehyde) are usually used. The ratio of 1:1.5 (molar ratio), the PH=8 (and temperature) 30 - 35 of all dissolved, adding urea oxalate was 0.3% - 0.33% and 0.88% - 0.54% of the oxalic acid, then the occurrence of exothermic reaction, temperature rise, temperature in 55 - 60 degrees, and strictly control the PH=5.5 - 6.5, 60 - 75min by urea formaldehyde resin is required. Because the condensation degree is low, in fact just over addition reaction, condensation reaction is mainly in the curing process.(2) the curing agent used in curing agent and pressing powder requires latent, usually oxalic acid, phthalic acid, two formic acid, benzoic acid, chloroacetic acid, etc.(3) packing material is the most commonly used pulp, followed by wood powder or inorganic fillers (glass fiber, asbestos, mica etc.). The pulp is wood as raw material, with sodium bisulfite, non soluble cellulose impurities to the wood, and then byThat is the pure cellulose bleaching. The amount of filler material for the total amount of 25%-32%, the amount is too small, the pressure of plastic powder fluidity big, product strength is low; on the contrary, the amount of excessive pressure, plastic powder fluidity decreases, the product surface is not smooth, water
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range