Woven roving is a bidirectional fabric made by roving in plian weave pattern. The construction impants to the fabric an excellent dimensional stability during handling. Woven roving is a high-performance reinforcement and widely used in hand and machine procuction, such as boats,vessels,planes and automotive parts,furniture and sports facilities,and other fields
|EWR500||20 ||16 ||520±26|
|EWR580||26 ||22 ||580±29|
|EWR600B||20 ||16 ||620±31|
|EWR600C ||28 ||20 ||600±30|
1.Elementary material of FRP with anticorrosion and insulation.
2.Fireproofing and waterproof use.
3.Mainly applied in the production of boats, fiberglass pipes, containers and sports equipment
4.Applied in the automobile parts, furniture, fiberglass reinforced plastic product, etc.
1.Warp and weft rovings aligned in a parallel, flat manner and uniform tension
2.Densely aligned fibers, providing high dimensional stability and easy handing
3.Good moldabllity, fast and complete resin wet-out, enabling high productivity
4.Good transparency and high strength of the composite products
Packaging & Delivery
Delivery Detail:acording to customer's request
- Q:How much resin does 1 square meter 02 fiberglass cloth need to consume?
- Should be less than 200 grams of resin, depending on your craft and glass cloth varieties, hand paste process in general
- Q:The pipe is too hot. What's the protection?
- Heat insulation cotton with high temperature resistance, easy combustion, low coefficient of heat conductivity, is now widely used in the insulation cotton industry is made of glass fiber and material processing, such as glass cotton, glass cotton.
- Q:What kind of fiberglass cloth is used for neoprene waterproofing coating?
- 1., styrene butadiene rubber asphalt waterproof coating (water, milk and solvent)2. recycled asphalt waterproofing coating (water, milk and solvent)3. neoprene asphalt waterproof coating (water, milk and solvent)
- Q:How to deal with cracks in floor construction joints?
- The cracks that do not affect the safety of the structure shall be used in combination with the following methods:Chemical grouting: suitable for through cracks, the use of special pressure equipment, the chemical pulp into the hydraulic pressure, the general chemical grout for epoxy resin, polyurethane and so on.In the original position of the crack sealing slot slot, groove clean, sealing material for fill block, sealing material with epoxy grout, sealing compound, polymer mortar etc..
- Q:What's the price of fiberglass fabric penetrant?
- The company has strong technical ability, can help customers solve various formulations problems.
- Q:Which is more durable, stone cotton or glass cloth?
- Asbestos is a specialized mineral that can be obtained by processing. Glass fiber is usually fused with quartz and alkali. The more alkali is added, the worse the performance is. Many processes require alkali free fiberglass.If you want to talk, open another question
- Q:With what glue can stick glass steel cans?
- Hello, we are Tianjin good big sculpture, we do the glass fiber reinforced plastic mold sculpture, used is 502 glue, and is to use glass fiber reinforced plastic paste glass cloth, brush glass fiber reinforced plastic, and then dressing, grinding.
- Q:The difference between the projection screen and glass bead?
- A bead curtain is covered with a layer of fine glass beads, the gain value is relatively high, generally around 2.5. And low cost, generally used for business and education, but because of its material is not environmental protection, after a period of time is easy to yellow, and not easy to maintain, is slowly withdraw from the market.
- Q:What are the main characteristics and differences between CEM-3 high thermal conductivity and aluminum substrate? Which kind of board is more advantageous to make lamps and lanterns?
- High thermal conductivity CEM-3 material with high cost performance, and now only genuine, aluminum substrate counterfeit goods more, if from genuine, aluminum substrate has higher heat dissipation performance, but the price is high.
- Q:What cloth is used for the anticorrosion of fire pipes?
- Use glass fiber cloth, three oil, two cloth, anticorrosive.
mainly produces E-glass and C-glass fiberglass products. The main products of the company are: E-glass and C-glass roving, chopped strands, continuous mats, stitch combo mats and stitch chopped mats, emulsion and powder chopped strand mats, woven roving and electronic yarn and fabrics with over 20 categories and 1000 specifications.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 150 Million
||overseas companies in Hongkong, Canada, South Africa, South Korea, India, Italy, Singapore, France and many other countries and regions.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5000,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range