Woven roving is a bidirectional fabric made by roving in plian weave pattern. The construction impants to the fabric an excellent dimensional stability during handling. Woven roving is a high-performance reinforcement and widely used in hand and machine procuction, such as boats,vessels,planes and automotive parts,furniture and sports facilities,and other fields
|EWR500||20 ||16 ||520±26|
|EWR580||26 ||22 ||580±29|
|EWR600B||20 ||16 ||620±31|
|EWR600C ||28 ||20 ||600±30|
1.Elementary material of FRP with anticorrosion and insulation.
2.Fireproofing and waterproof use.
3.Mainly applied in the production of boats, fiberglass pipes, containers and sports equipment
4.Applied in the automobile parts, furniture, fiberglass reinforced plastic product, etc.
1.Warp and weft rovings aligned in a parallel, flat manner and uniform tension
2.Densely aligned fibers, providing high dimensional stability and easy handing
3.Good moldabllity, fast and complete resin wet-out, enabling high productivity
4.Good transparency and high strength of the composite products
Packaging & Delivery
Delivery Detail:acording to customer's request
- Q:The function of roof glass fiber non-woven fabric isolating layer
- Glass fiber isolation layer non-woven fabrics: waterproof, breathable, steam film, reflective insulation,
- Q:What cloth is used for the anticorrosion of fire pipes?
- It is glass fiber cloth, brushing epoxy coal tar paint, brushing a layer, wrapping a layer.
- Q:What kind of fiberglass fabric and asphalt paint do you use for 5mm thick fiberglass?
- Glass cloth and asphalt paint are not called GRP
- Q:What does 240 grams of fiberglass cloth mean?
- 240 grams of glass fiber cloth means 240 grams per square meter of heavy glass fiber cloth.
- Q:Magnesite material instability made sheds or greenhouse skeleton for a few years
- Magnesite cement is gas cementing material, special environmental requirements, magnesite greenhouse scaffold has good water resistance, namely: in the long-term high temperature and humidity strength is not decreased; at the same time magnesite cement in magnesium chloride is harmful to the crops, so the firm can not back to the brine magnesite greenhouse bracket. Through scientific modification technology and reasonable production process, we have effectively solved these technical problems.
- Q:Characteristics and advantages of polyester glass fiber cloth
- It can be completely crushed and used for road regenerationPolyester fiber glass fabric has its own material properties, so it can be crushed and recycled. When milling, the polyester fiberglass fabric is crushed into very small fibers. This can actually increase the performance of the recycled material. Other fabric cracks can sometimes be glued to the milling machine, resulting in costly shutdowns.
- Q:What about laying glass fiber cloth on polyurethane waterproof coating?
- Polyurethane waterproof coating house strength is poor, mainly rely on glass fiber cloth this skeleton.
- Q:What kind of fiberglass cloth should be used for keeping the chicken boarding board?
- The rigid polyurethane has low thermal conductivity and high compressive strength. The relatively thin plate can meet the thermal functional requirements of buildings, and the building load can be built.
- Q:The pipe is too hot. What's the protection?
- Heat insulation cotton with high temperature resistance, easy combustion, low coefficient of heat conductivity, is now widely used in the insulation cotton industry is made of glass fiber and material processing, such as glass cotton, glass cotton.
- Q:When decorating, how can the waterproof of kitchen and toilet be checked and accepted?
- When did the waterproof rinse again. The wall height shall not be less than 30 cm. The general construction waterproof when 30 cm rinse. His in the renovation process will be at least 1 meters waterproof... After drainage. Rinse test. A minimum of not less than 24 hours. Down to check whether the water seepage. Then rinse again
mainly produces E-glass and C-glass fiberglass products. The main products of the company are: E-glass and C-glass roving, chopped strands, continuous mats, stitch combo mats and stitch chopped mats, emulsion and powder chopped strand mats, woven roving and electronic yarn and fabrics with over 20 categories and 1000 specifications.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 150 Million
||overseas companies in Hongkong, Canada, South Africa, South Korea, India, Italy, Singapore, France and many other countries and regions.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5000,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range