Specifications of Fiberglass Fabric Woven Roving
1. Low Fuzz,dirt,impurity and other stains.
2. Fast wet-out.
3. Even thickness
Characteristics of Fiberglass Fabric Woven Roving
Woven Roving is a high –performance reinforcement widely used in hand lay-up and machanical production
1) Good moldability & drapability
2) High strength
3) Excellent rollout characteristics
4) Fast wet -out
Application of Fiberglass Fabric Woven Roving:
a) boats ,vessels ,plane
b) automotive parts ,furniture and sports facilities
c) resins system,such as polyeser,vinylester and epoxy resins
- Q:What is Teflon?
- Teflon English called Polytetrafluoroetylene, referred to as Teflon, PTFE and F4. High performance special Teflon coating is fluorine coating resin with polytetrafluoroethylene, English name for Teflon, because the pronunciation of the reason, is usually known as Teflon molecular image
- Q:What is the material of the computer mainboard PCB?
- The six panel adds the auxiliary power layer and the signal layer. The six layer PCB board has stronger electromagnetic interference resistance, and the mainboard is more stable.
- Q:Is glass fiber cloth harmful to people?
- If you stick to the skin, it is difficult to clean out, because on the one hand, the naked eye is difficult to see, on the other hand, it is fragile, easy to break in the skin, if inhaled lung damage is greater, so harmful to the human body.
- Q:Construction method of organosilicon waterproof coating
- Seam treatment: if the roof has more than 3mm cracks, sealing materials should be filled, and then coated with scraping coating.
- Q:Polyurethane waterproof coating how to use, polyurethane waterproof coating what are the methods of use?
- Brushing the bottom glue: a polyurethane, B, two components and xylene according to 1 to 1.5: 2 ratio (weight ratio) with mixing evenly, you can use. With a rolling brush or paint brush dipped in the bottom of the glue evenly coated at the base surface, not too thin, not too thick, brushing quantity of about 0.2kg/m is appropriate. Brushing should be more than 4h after drying, in order to carry out the next operation.
- Q:How to deal with cracks in floor construction joints?
- The width of the fracture shall not be treated within the design allowable range. When the crack width exceeds the standard requirement, the cause of cracking shall be determined first, and then treated after the development of the fracture is basically stable. If the cracks affecting the structure safety, should be addressed to the design or management department.
- Q:Difference between glass fiber felt and glass fiber cloth
- Glass fiber mesh is a kind of glass fiber cloth.
- Q:With what glue can stick glass steel cans?
- The modified epoxy adhesive can stick to the FRP tank;In addition to the epoxy resin and other non-polar polyolefin plastic adhesive is not good, for all kinds of metal materials such as aluminum, steel, iron, copper; non metallic materials such as glass, wood and concrete; and thermosetting plastics such as phenolic, amino, unsaturated polyester has excellent adhesive properties, so it is called monengjiao. Epoxy adhesive is an important kind of structural adhesive.
- Q:How to use silica gel cloth and glue?
- The latter refers to liquid silicone rubber coating or bonding fiber material under the action of CL-26AB glue, making silica fiber cloth process. Liquid silicone how to stick fiber cloth, only 3 steps: cleaning cloth, coating, mold heat vulcanization molding.
- Q:What cloth is used for the anticorrosion of fire pipes?
- Use glass fiber cloth, three oil, two cloth, anticorrosive.
Company respected "steadfast, perseverance, responsibility" spirit of enterprise, and with integrity, win-win and create a business philosophy, to create a good environment of enterprise, with new management mode, perfect technology, and thoughtful service, excellent quality for survival, we always adhere to customer first service to customers, insist on their service to impress customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$20 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；North America：South American
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 400,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered