The tiles are manufactured from high density fiberglass wool.The visible face has a decorative fiberglass tissue and the back of the tile is covered with normal tissue.The four edges of the tile are sealed and have grooves. It can be jointed together without suspended system. The tiles will cover the suspension system after installation. They are are suitable for loe flap ceiling space and concrete-made, wooded-made or gymsum ceiling.
Use screw to fix the smooth roof. The tiles can be connected after making grooves on each two jointed edges.
Tiles are easy to trim and install
Both inches and metric grids are available
No sagging,wrapping or delaminating
Green building material
Excellent sound absorption
Acoustic fiberglass ceiling contains a better perfomance in tension strong, light weight, so it is easy to trim and install for interior decoration, with T-grids for suspension system or glue, nail or good material could come with fiberglass ceiling baord. Thus an excellent artical work need a high quality acoustic ceiling board, also high quality.
Energysaving is a trend for our 21' era, new product like fiberglass ceiling tile could in place of traditional products one day. Which depends on functional characters: little deflection of geometry dimention, no radiocative property, specific activity of 226Ra: Ira ≤1.0 and specific activity of 226 Ra 232 Th, 40 K: Ir ≤ 1.3. Both products and packages can be recycled.
- Q:Do foil radiant barriers need to be installed above the ceiling?
- The foil would only radiate visible light back toward you, and fiberglass insulation ( or rigid polyisocyanurate panels covered with drywall) would create a barrier to keep the heat in your room. If just foil worked, you would assume no one would bother with installing 10 thick fiberglass to achieve an R-38 rating and spend thousands of dollars if a couple hundred of foil would do it.
- Q:What products does building materials include?
Stacking handling machinery
Waterproof and moistureproof materials
Insulation sound-absorbing material
Concrete and products
Furniture manufacturing machinery
Building materials processing
Building related equipment
Construction project cooperation
Metal building materials
Stock building materials
Doors and windows wall materials
Other building materials products
Plastic building materials
Ceramic processing machinery
Ceramic enamel products
Special building materials
- Q:Ok to use fiberglass tape & joint compound on joints in plywood ceiling?
- Joint compound will adhere very well to the plywood, but the movement of the plywood from temperature and humidity changes will cause the compound to crack. If this is an issue, batten strips may be the answer.
- Q:How do you know if you have aspectice in your ceiling?
- I know this was posted awhile ago, but I thought this info I got from an expert may be helpful. If your house is built before 1978 it may have asbestos. To remove popcorn ceilings before this date the cheap way is to layer plastic everywhere in the area of the popcorn ceiling use a spray bottle or mister keeping it wet then scrape it off. When finished gather the plastic up keeping the popcorn ceiling remains encased in the plastic put it in a large garbage bag, seal up, and toss it. The key is to keep it wet when removing. For extra precaution wear safety glasses and mask. As long as it's wet it can't be inhaled and that's when it's dangerous. If you think it may be in the walls it's a good idea to get your home tested for the professionals to come in to clean it but it will cost you a lot of money.
- Q:If there is no gravity
- If there is no gravity
Gravitation is the year that Newton put forward, but also after the scientists have been using a physical phenomenon, many items are in the role of gravity can play a role, such as: cars, cups and so on. If one day, the gravity of the earth disappeared, the world instantly converted into a different from the previous world.
Morning, opened his eyes, press the remote control, I went down to the ground, began to wash your face. Face down, the cleaning fluid squeezed in the face, and then hand rub a few, won the towel, rub it, began to work ................... .....
- Q:Large area gypsum board light with no blockboard solid
- It is only nails or screws fixed on the wooden frame or metal shelves above. Safe and secure.
- Q:we have numerous recessed light fixtures in our ceiling. Is fiberglass insulation flammable?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: we have numerous recessed light fixtures in our ceiling. Is fiberglass insulation flammable?
- Q:Will the attic insulation how to do?
- Long life, much higher than other insulation materials.
- Q:What equipment they need to build a studio, there is no detailed list and price. Mainly recording the kind of studio studio.
- As the production of the program, the sound effect is higher, so the indoor wall or the construction of sandwich wall approach to solve, if conditions, in the sandwich put some soundproof glass fiber and other effects better. The choice of doors and windows can be used acoustic doors, double windows, and in the doors and windows plus nail insulation materials. The overall noise rating of NG is generally 25-30 (based on architectural design). The size of the suction volume should be based on the need. The sound volume is small, the whole sound reverberation time is long, it sounds like a rich and plump. The sound volume is large, the whole sound reverberation time is short, it sounds very clear. In order to make the size of the suction volume can be suitable for the needs of indoor ceilings and walls can be used with the corresponding sound-absorbing materials such as porous sound-absorbing material, or the shape of the wall structure; perforated plate resonant sound absorption structure;
- Q:Housing wall renovation need to pay attention to what the problem, or what the process needs
- The process of the wall renovation process is:
1, clean up the wall:
With a knife to remove the wall has been loose putty layer. With the blade can not be cleared of the putty layer, you can use a small hammer gently tapping, if there is no hollowing out of the sound, and knock still not loose after the original base can be retained.
2, cleaning the wall:
Clean the surface with clean water or scrub the surface of the dust, oil thoroughly cleaned, and then use a high pressure water gun to thoroughly rinse, remove the powder coating.
3, repair the wall:
(1) grass-roots treatment of the skin: wire brush off the skin from the paint layer, brush interface agent, re-paint construction.
(2) the treatment of cracks at the grassroots level: open V-groove, hanging alkali fiberglass mesh, cement mortar surface, approved scratch flexible putty, paint construction.
(3) grass-roots hollowing of the treatment methods: marble machine cut out the hollow wall, thin and many times the cement mortar wipe, to the original wall height, brush interface agent, and then paint construction.
4, painted wall paint:
After the base layer is completely dry, brush twice twice the wall paint. When the paint is applied, it is forbidden to avoid excessive watering, especially if the color of the paint is too high.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range