Technical Data of Fiberglass Ceiling:
Material: High density dry felt resin bonded fiberglass wool
Facing: Special painting laminated with decorative fiberglass tissue
Fire-resistant: Class A, non-combustible according to BS476 Part 6&7 tested overseas
Humidity: Dimensionally stable with RH up to 90% at 40℃
Environmental: Tiles and packing materials are fully recyclable
Main Characteristic of Fiberglass Ceiling:
Excellent sound absorption
No sagging, wrapping or delaminating
Excellent light reflectance
Application Areas of Fiberglass Ceiling:
Offices, schools, libraries, hotels, cinemas, theaters, etc., where have special request for sound aborption
- Q:Fireproof fireproof glass fireproof shutter door What is it?
- You can be very intuitive to understand the fire resistance for the decorative parts, fire cut off, fire glass, fire shutter doors have in common, that is played an effective isolation; it is both functional, but also has the role of split space!
- Q:I have fiberglass insulation on the ceiling of my crawl space. It is keeping the kitchen floor above it cold.
- Why remove it from the crawlspace? It can only help. If you need some on the outside wall, get some - but most building codes require it on exterior walls, so you should already have it there.
- Q:What insulation is better in a basement ceiling?
- A faced fiberglass insulation would be easier to work with. But the main question would be what size beams are being used in the basement ceiling. 2x6? If so then I believe the R-19 would be your best bet. R-30 is generally used in the attic and would be compressed too much to get the full R-value for a basement ceiling. R-13 is used when 2x4 studs are in place, it might not provide enough insulation. Also to help in the installation of the insulation, consider using the Simpson brand Insulation supports, which will help keep the insulation in place.
- Q:I want mirror the ceiling of my RV/5th Wheel?
- a fabric called mylar. The material most ballons are made from.
- Q:I am spraypainting an unfinished basement ceiling and am unsure what to do with the space between joists.?
- Spray Painting Basement Ceiling
- Q:what is the best insulation batts to use in the ceiling?
- Fiberglass is the best. You can either go with batts or loose fill, which is blown in. 14 of loose fill gives you R-38, as does 13 of batts. Hope this helps.
- Q:How to install an extruded board for heat insulation?
- Install the extruded board: first squeeze the extruded board on the wall, and then with 2 meters on the wall to the pressure, and at the same time leveling, the professional bonding gypsum mortar or polymer mortar from 10 mm to 3 mm, Construction process: from bottom to top sticky, wrong seam, bonding area shall not be less than 30 ~ 50%.
- Q:Upstairs tenants always make the floor Dong Dong Dong how to do?
- There are children like this, no way, sound absorption of the ceiling is called glass plate
But you should let the upstairs installed sound of the floor, after all, they have children,
If not yet you buy a ball every day in your home ceiling throw the ball, remember to quiet time in their home to throw Oh, let his family cry, do not let you sleep all the family do not sleep / but be careful not to play To the light is not good
Oh, this way I used to use Oh,
- Q:Does the fiberglass ceiling do the ceiling?
- Long mineral wool ceiling to introduce advanced Japanese production technology, the use of European green standards testing, monitoring, the introduction of the production of European-style Italian light steel keel production system.
- Q:Interior designers should understand which decoration materials
- If you want to be the basic designer to all materials should be familiar with, some not commonly used materials are not too familiar with the words also have a better understanding.
Perfect,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of Gypsum board and gypsum ceiling, is a direct supplier for CNBM, the wold 500 strong enterprises.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10-US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above5000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered； Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range