Technical Data of Fiberglass Ceiling:
Material: High density dry felt resin bonded fiberglass wool
Facing: Special painting laminated with decorative fiberglass tissue
Fire-resistant: Class A, non-combustible according to BS476 Part 6&7 tested overseas
Humidity: Dimensionally stable with RH up to 90% at 40℃
Environmental: Tiles and packing materials are fully recyclable
Main Characteristic of Fiberglass Ceiling:
Excellent sound absorption
No sagging, wrapping or delaminating
Excellent light reflectance
Application Areas of Fiberglass Ceiling:
Offices, schools, libraries, hotels, cinemas, theaters, etc., where have special request for sound aborption
- Q:The top floor of the house wall is not sound ye ah? Can hear the voice of the neighbors next door move, distress dead.
- It is recommended that you add a fiberglass sound-absorbing ceiling - solid plate This board is often used in some low ceiling of the room, play the role of sound insulation, can replace the plaster board decoration, can block upstairs caused by noise, elegant appearance, Set decoration and function in one, serve two purposes. Using high-density glass fiber board, the surface composite paste made of decorative felt, the back does not handle, four to do the edge of this plate four sides straight, into a right angle, edge bevel. Suggestions can come here to see, I was using the material here, and feel very comfortable now ~
- Q:Repair hole from water damage in ceiling?
- First take a ruler and pencil, make a square out line. try and find the studs and ONLY cut to the middle of the studs with a Razor Knife, You will need something to screw the new peace of sheet rock on to, so don't go over the stud. Once you get old peace down, you will more than likely have to do some repair to your plumbing or ceiling, as this is leaking somewhere. Look up Youtube for further instructions. Other person above has a good idea on joint compound.
- Q:Hand-created texture on walls and ceiling?
- Wow, that's really out of style now, and a big project that is very hard or impossible to change down the road. But hey, you have your own style, thats just my opinion. If you really want to go through with this, DO NOT use joint compound!! It's not designed for this and will crack over time, especially from the lightest bumps that walls sustain, plus houses do move a tiny bit from expansion, contraction, humidity, and settling. This will surely crack the joint compound. I would use a texture thats designed for this, and its more like a plaster, much harder. They sell these special texture mixes at most paint stores and design stores, and also sell different applicators, from sponge applicators that you dab, to grooved spreaders that you swirl. You could always try using regular paint with different texture-like results, that aren't permanent if you change your mind years from now. You can sponge a colored paint to look cool, and they sell special rollers that give a texture pattern.
- Q:What is the use of sisal?
- At present, the fiber composite composites were prepared by blending sisal fiber and glass fiber with phenolic resin, and the mechanical properties such as bending strength, flexural modulus, no notched impact strength, electrical properties and water immersion property were found. Positive mixing effect, low water absorption performance, no significant impact on electrical performance. Is a new industrial composite materials, high strength, wear resistance, comprehensive performance is better.
- Q:What is the role of chemically tinned magnesium chloride?
- High temperature or aqueous solution of hydrolysis into low concentrations of hydrochloric acid, with the role of deoxidizing layer, the equivalent of ZnCl2
- Q:Kitchen bathroom decoration for more than 10 years, now there are several leaks downstairs
- If it is really a waterproof layer of the problem, you can get their own, I was in OKorder to buy their own leak to stop to fill, buy the kind of emulsion, the construction is too convenient, the material leaching to the place on the line, you You can try to see, please people too expensive, but also uncertain to solve the problem.
- Q:Noise proof/insulate apartment ceiling?
- This will cost you a little bit and I suppose you'd have to get permission from the landlord, but you can buy ceiling covering that comes in larger pieces but has a design in relief so that it will look like many smaller tiles. You use a caulk gun to put adhesive on the back of the section in strategic places, and then you just press it up onto your ceiling...just start at one corner and go all the way to the opposite one and then go back and start another row...remember to 'match' the pieces so that the tile lines are even. This is very light weight material but it is has a sort of foam-like core that will indeed give you some sound proofing. Plus, it makes a very regal looking ceiling.
- Q:Insulating basement ceiling-questions?
- USA I agree with travelingsupervisor. Get rid of the squeaks. But, if you are not going to fix the problem: Fiberglass and cellulose insulation do not really reduce noise. Mineral wool is helpful, but it must fill the cavity, with a 1/2 or 3/4 inch air space on both sides. Mass stops sound. After installing the mineral wool, install one layer of cement board and a layer of gypsum board over that. Stagger the joints. Or, fix the problem. Insulation by itself will not help.
- Q:The wall is a good brush or paste the wallpaper good ah that is more environmentally friendly
- Compared to paint or more environmentally friendly more breathable, practical or Nippon better!
- Q:What are the commonly used materials for store decoration?
- Looking for decoration company, decoration company package design, packaging repair, save trouble
Perfect,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of Gypsum board and gypsum ceiling, is a direct supplier for CNBM, the wold 500 strong enterprises.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10-US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above5000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered； Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range