The tiles are manufactured from high density fiberglass wool.The visible face has a decorative fiberglass tissue and the back of the tile is covered with normal tissue.The four edges of the tile are sealed and have grooves. It can be jointed together without suspended system. The tiles will cover the suspension system after installation. They are are suitable for loe flap ceiling space and concrete-made, wooded-made or gymsum ceiling.
Use screw to fix the smooth roof. The tiles can be connected after making grooves on each two jointed edges.
Tiles are easy to trim and install
Both inches and metric grids are available
No sagging,wrapping or delaminating
Green building material
Excellent sound absorption
Acoustic fiberglass ceiling contains a better perfomance in tension strong, light weight, so it is easy to trim and install for interior decoration, with T-grids for suspension system or glue, nail or good material could come with fiberglass ceiling baord. Thus an excellent artical work need a high quality acoustic ceiling board, also high quality.
Energysaving is a trend for our 21' era, new product like fiberglass ceiling tile could in place of traditional products one day. Which depends on functional characters: little deflection of geometry dimention, no radiocative property, specific activity of 226Ra: Ira ≤1.0 and specific activity of 226 Ra 232 Th, 40 K: Ir ≤ 1.3. Both products and packages can be recycled.
- Q:The newly bought rough roof is the roof but there is a section of the black bar on the ceiling that is not waterproof
- Is likely to be waterproof construction and product quality effects, it is recommended that you choose the East Rainbow waterproof products and standardized construction team, the East Rainbow is the best quality waterproof listed companies
- Q:What signs on plastic products are non-toxic
- Material products should be above the regeneration cycle mark the triangle, there is a number, the following is PP or PE. The number is between 1-6, the greater the number that the higher the regeneration effect.
Write 1 for the polyethylene terephthalate
Common mineral water bottles, carbonated beverage bottles and so on. Heat to 70 ℃ easy to deformation,
There is material harmful to the human body. No. 1 plastic goods with 10 months later,
May release the carcinogen DEHP. Can not be placed in the car in the sun; do not pretend to wine, oil and other substances
- Q:Should I keep fiberglass insulation on basement ceiling?
- Leave it - taking it out won't warm your main level enough to do any good. The fiberglass insulation is also insulating your main level. It's also a great sound barrier. Just leave it. The pains you'd go through trying to pull it out would be much more than what it's worth anyways... That fiberglass is nasty stuff! You'll be iching for days, I swear... It's just plain nasty.
- Q:Home want to stick wallpaper, what kind of election is better
- Plastic wallpaper:
This is currently on the market common wallpaper, the vast surface material used for the polyvinyl chloride (or polyethylene), also known as PVC wallpaper. This kind of wallpaper is divided into many types, each category is divided into several varieties, each species is divided into a variety of colors. Generally use paper as the substrate, plastic PVC paste resin, and then by printing, embossed, usually flat light printing, light printing, monochrome embossing, printing embossing several types. This wallpaper is relatively low price, the use of a wide range, strong and durable, but poor environmental protection.
- Q:What is the difference between PVC and nylon?
- First, PVC: chemical name PVC, sub-rigid polyvinyl chloride and soft polyvinyl chloride. High mechanical strength, chemical properties of vinyl chloride (code-named PVC) is a vinyl chloride monomer polymerization from the synthetic polymer. Polyvinyl chloride is a white or light yellow powder resin, the density of about 1.4, chlorine content of 56% to 58%. In the polyvinyl chloride resin by adding different plasticizers and stabilizers, can be made of different rigid polyvinyl chloride and soft polyvinyl chloride.
Polyvinyl chloride itself is a linear polymer, because the attraction between the molecules is very large, combined with each other close and solid, making the polymer chain is not free, so hard texture. When the resin is not added or less (10% or less) plasticizer, get the hard PVC. Hard PVC high density, with acid, alkali and corrosion resistance of the excellent performance, it is often used as chemical equipment, pipe and construction panels, such as flooring, ceiling and so on.
When adding more plasticizer in the resin, you can get soft polyvinyl chloride, plasticizer plus more, the more flexible the plastic. Soft PVC with flexibility, resistance to folding, light, water, oxidation resistance, it is often used to make thin film and wire foreskin and so on. Most of the PVC products in daily life are soft polyvinyl chloride, such as PVC made of leather widely used in clothing, footwear, suitcases, purses and so on.
If you add a blowing agent to the polyvinyl chloride plastic, you can make the foam. It has a light weight, thermal insulation, noise and other excellent performance, widely used in footwear, building materials, ship and aircraft manufacturing and other industries.
- Q:I have a question about installing fiberglass insulation in a basement ceiling...?
- one thing you didnt mention is why you want to insulate a basement ceiling. i can understand if its for sound abaitment but insulating a basement ceiling isnt really necessary (unless ofcourse its required by local code). in answer to your question, you tuck the insulation around wires and piple by pulling the insulation apart. compressing the insulation against wires and pipes compromises its effectiveness. heres what i would do. instead of fiber glass insulation use what is called sound board (it has thermal qualitys as well) and then sheet rock over that. sound board (it used to be call celetex back in the day) is available at home depot and most lumber yards.
- Q:What products does building materials include?
Stacking handling machinery
Waterproof and moistureproof materials
Insulation sound-absorbing material
Concrete and products
Furniture manufacturing machinery
Building materials processing
Building related equipment
Construction project cooperation
Metal building materials
Stock building materials
Doors and windows wall materials
Other building materials products
Plastic building materials
Ceramic processing machinery
Ceramic enamel products
Special building materials
- Q:Waterproof acceptance how to accept kitchen and toilet waterproof is done?
- That white is off the water test is like to give you a basin, so you see it leak leak, is not broken, you have to go inside the basin with water inspection, but should pay attention to the length of the test, some things are not all of a sudden Can be seen, such as the house of leakage
- Q:What is the commonly used asbestos in chemistry?
- A mineral fiber. Asbestos is used for weaving. China Zhou Dynasty has been able to do asbestos fiber fabric, because after the pollution that is white as a new fire, it is a fire cloth or fire cloth said.
- Q:How good is the Burton Hotel in Dubai?
- Is the world's newly built the highest sailing hotel. The outer layer is double glass fiber screen design, in the sun was bright white, night was rainbow color. The facilities within the hotel also make it an advanced building in the world today.
All 202 suites are equipped with sophisticated multimedia systems that offer free movie selection, internet, online shopping and information services. Guests can enjoy 42 stereo channels on a 42-inch wide-screen plasma TV and enjoy full stereo sound. The hotel's luxurious service also includes private attendants, private lifts, rotating beds and private cinema. And each customer has a chef, driver, housekeeper, deputy steward, waiter and other seven people for their services.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range