Order On-line Tracking
FRP Skylight Panel:
3,Insulated against noise
1) Owing to adopting continuous forming machinery, the length of theproducts is
not limited by product technique (except for transport equipment), any lengthand any section of panel can be made.
2) Excellent weather resistant property: surface is coated with ageingresistant film, which almost filters all UV light, the service life can be aslong as 20 years, greatly reduces the material cost and construction costbrought about by factors like the frequent change of PC boards
3) Good impact resistance and flexural strength make sure the translucentpanel can resist against the hit of hail and heavy typhoon
4) Excellent thermal stability: fiberglass panel belong to thermosettingfiber glass reinforced plastics, the thermal expansion coefficient is 2.2 x 10- 5cm/cmoc; PC (polycarbonate) are thermoplastics, the thermal expansion coefficientis 6.8 x 10 - 5cm/cmoc. When applied in big span buildings, the relativedisplacement of PC panel are too big, which results in the cracking andbreakage of hole position of screws, water leakage is virtually unavoidable
5) Fiberglass translucent panel are designed more personalized: FRP isheterogeneous material which can transform the direct light into diffusedlight, make the bright sunshine soft light friendly to man's eyes. The diffusedlight creates a comfortable working space (better effect in the region
6)General panels like PC, create direct light , which make the brightnessin the room uneven and cause man's eyes fatigued, overfocus makes floor orobjects change colors.
Heatnsulating property. The K (heat transfer coefficient) is small as2.0W/m2K. According to the test report issued by National Center forQuality Supervision & Test of Building Engineering (No.:BETC-QC1-2009-304R, refer to GB/T8484-2008), the result shows GRP of thicknessof 50mm, K is 2.0W/m2K.
Fire resistance: class B. According to the test repot issued by National Center for Quality Supervision & Test of Fire Equipment (No.: Zb200921913), refer to GB8624-2006, the result achieves class B.
Smooth surface, up to 85% in light transmittance. According to the test report issued by National Center for Quality Supervision & Test of Building Engineering (No.:BETC-QC1-2009-305G), refer to GB/T2680-1994, GRP of thickness of 50mm, the transmittance is up to 85%. In sunny days, the illumination indoors can reach to 1000 lux. Refer to DIN 5035, the illumination in public place just needs 500 lux, and 200 lux is enough in workshop. Though it is high in transmittance, light pollution is not existed.
Sound isolation: 28dB. According to the test report issued by National Center for Quality Supervision & Test of Building Engineering (No.:BETC-QC1-2009-304S), refer to GB/T50121-2005, GRP of thickness of 50mm, sound isolation is 28dB.
Wonderful mechanical performance, which is shown in high elasticity and impact resistance. According to the test report issued by National Center for Quality Supervision & Test of Building Engineering (No.:BETC-QC1-2009-305DA), refer to GB/T9962-1999, result shows the vertical flexural strength is 131MPa, the lateral one is 124MPa, and the bending strength is more than 80MPa.
Long service life: at least 30years. GRP enjoys good performance in light and UV light resistance, and passed long-time exposure experiment.
High safety- hard to broken. Those doors, windows, curtain walls, partition panels, etc. used commonly in public areas, industrial plants and warehouses presently can be replaced to avoid maintenance in winter.
Light in weight: GRP of thickness of 50mm, it is 6.8Kg/m2 in weight.
It is of no pollution, and has good performance in erosion resistance (oxidation, acid, alkali, salt, oil and grease resistance). If destructive fire happens, GRP will be burned to be water, co2, co and dust, exclusive of nitride, sulfide, halogen or heavy metal. The product of combustion is low in toxicity, even lower than the one of pine, the result of smoke toxicity test is class ZA3.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|