Detailed Product Description
1. SC Type, 2 ports
2. Material: ABS
3. SIZE: 86*86
4. with back box
1. The structure of fiber optic faceplates conform international 86 type
2. Suitable for the installation multi-type coupler ST, SC, FC, LC simplex and duplex
3. The Installation can be used in the cable system
4. Embedded surface structure, easy to install;
1. Fiber panel is the terminal products which mainly achieve the solution from fiber to desk
2. The design of interior space is reasonable
3 And use in home or work area,achieve the access of dual-core optical fiber and ports output
4 fully meet the requirements of the fiber optic bend radius, and protect optical fiber in or out
5 to provide security protection for the core, radius of curvature is Appropriate, a small amount of redundant is allowed, then achieve FTTD system application
1 Telecommunications network, LAN networks, optical fiber communication systems
2 Fiber optic test equipment / instrumentation
3. Fiber CATV, fiber optic sensors
4. Four fiber-optic broadband access networks, FTTH fiber to the home
5. Fiber patch panel, rack and wall mount fiber optic wiring unit
1. Insert loss:≤0.3dB (PC) ≤0.2dB (UPC)<0.2dB (APC) ≤0.3dB (Multimode)
4.termperature(°C):-40 to 80
5.install temperature(°C):-40 to 85
- Q:1 the sunflower plate can open many flower, but sometimes the big disk above but only sparse knot a few seeds
- The reasons are manifold, and have affected the pollination, resulting in no powder, if there is no outside, it is nutritious, dare not, and if most do not, it is not given good powder, the reason is the high temperature, but drought
- Q:My family only raised a sunflower, and there was no planting around it. Now the disk is big. How can we finish the pollination? Can pollination bear fruit?
- Natural pollination of flowers, wind, insects
- Q:At the sunrise and sunset, are the sunflower discs facing?
- Sunflowers go by the sun. The sun rises to the East and the sunset to the west
- Q:Is the sunflower disk a inflorescence?
- A sunflower's disk is not an inflorescence but a flower.
- Q:What's the disk?
- Refers to the structure of the top expansion into the receptacle discoid, goblet, cushion or ring.
- Q:Lathe disc type clamps are usually equipped with balance blocks. How do you judge the balance of the workpiece clamping?
- If you tell the workers how to calculate, he can't see you. You should let them have experience. They can handle the relationship quickly and in case you make a mistake and an accident, you can't get started.
- Q:Why do you have a hole under the disk? What should you pay attention to?
- Prevent the water from spilling over the plants
- Q:Why does the sunflower's disk move in the direction of the sun?
- BrightnessThe rest are: correlation, geotropism, to water, to support, to touch, to the resistance etc.. If you want to study, you can also see this:Sunflower, the disk will turn toward the sun;Mimosa leaves, wind or animal touch, that will fold and droop;Hibiscus flowers, color day three, morning, noon, evening;Having Nepenthes, deformation of the blade like cage, the upper end of the small cover, usually a cage mouth has sweet secretions, attract insects, when they went to the cage, which will slide into the cage, then covered with small cover. The cage contains digestive juices, which digest and absorb worms. The small cap opens again and waits for new food;The leaves of the acacia tree are pinnately compound, and they are stretched horizontally at night and folded up at night;The growth in South America involvens drought environment, they pull out the roots, body curled, wind rolling, rolling to the wet place once, to take root growth immediately continue to expand. The drought will also repeat the stock tricks again;The tip air plant meat, will grow seedlings, such as seedling growth to a certain extent (independent life), self seedlings or knocked down, falling at the root in soil
- Q:Mountain front disc with small angular sway
- This is not to say, some are caused by the central axis bending, and there is the central axis of the bead block problems ~ ~ (the whole will not), another is the teeth of the square hole wear and compression screws loose caused by ~ ~ ~!This is the best known shaking tooth disc, if the overall (including the left foot shaking together.) the central axis of the problem is, if only the tooth disc Akira is tooth disk, check the pressure screw in the middle of the tooth disc. If the compression screw is tight, the disc is broken, the general disc damage is unlikely, unless it is caused by external impact.After making a suggestion, it is better to do some minor repairs on my own. Except for all circles, the front fork, the overhaul, the general maintenance is done by myself.
- Q:Action of disc when turningYes, let me explain
- There are a lot of layout of irregular holes on the disk, the workpiece is held for clamping with irregular shapes, such as square work (Party of course can also use the four jaw chuck), if the piece is more irregular in shape, you need more disk. The irregular hole is to rely on the workpiece, always find the fixed hole bit lock of workpiece.
Our main products include all cables: LAN cables,patch cable,faceplate, keystone,patch panel, cabinet, fiber optical cable, fiber optical adaptor, FO patch panel, ODF, and cable assembly as USB cables, HDMI cables, VGA cables, power cables, AV cables, computer cables and OEM cables. Our markets spread all over Europe, America, Southeast Asia and the Middle East. We endeavor to develop new products at a high speed to meet your needs, and also provide the solution for design the project.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||ISO 9001:2000 ;ISO 14001:2004;CE and ROHS
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average