Fiber Cement Board
Fiber Cement Ceiling is a stable performance and light weight building & decoration ceiling, which takes cement as major and natural fiber reinforced, with the process of pulping, emulsion, forming, pressurization ,auto claving ,drying and surface treatment.
Fire-proof Rate: Class-A incombustible (GB8624-1997)
Incombustibility (min):240 minutes(GB/T9978-1999)
Water content ratio: ≤30%
Frost Resistance: no cracking after 25 cycles of freezing and thawing(GB/T7019-1997)
Radioactivity: standard of BG6566-2001(Class-A Decoration materials)
Internal and external wall body
Composite wall panel
Light weight grouting panel
Other industrial boards
Size & Loading Quantity
Single , double surfaces sanding or tapered edge
Suspended ceilings, exterior roof ceilings ,interior ceilings for hall, etc.
- Q:How to pick up the plate
- The plate is usually rubbed with wood, but can not be attached to the force, always influential
- Q:How to do the corn stalks
- Process Technology Line:
1. Straw density plate:
Air dry straw → impurity removal → cut off → wind selection (blown out of the heart) → cans → high pressure steam → spray → fine → spray → drying → pavement → preload → hot pressing → edge → cutting → packaging → finished product
2. Straw crushed plate (particleboard)
Drying Straw → Cutting → Wind Selection → Recovering → Drying → Screening → (Surface Layer, Dust, Core Material) → Mixing → Pavement → Preloading → Hot Press → Edge → Cutting → Inspection → Packaging
3. Straw composite board
Straw → Cutting → Steam Blasting → Mixing → Paving → Wood Veneer → Glue → Preloading, Hot Press → Side → Varnish → Sanding → Finished
4. New wall materials:
Corn stover high grain straw → election → leaves → cut → pavement → irrigation → do the surface layer → veneer → sanding → finished
In addition to the above processing, the straw can also be used for pulp making after steam blasting, which is about a third less expensive than traditional pulping methods and only one third of the traditional method. It is helpful to solve the problem of pulp gap caused by the forced cessation of small papermaking by the state.
Fourth, the main technical key and expected to achieve the technical and economic indicators:
1. Main technical key:
① developed as low as possible, environmentally friendly, waterproof superior, infiltration of a good name of the glue.
② design and improvement of grading pavement.
③ steam blasting equipment selection and the determination of the main process parameters.
④ hot pressing and cold pressing process parameters adjustment.
2. Expected technical and economic indicators:
① adhesive; solid content: 60% -65%
Free formaldehyde content: 0.2% or less
Viscosity: coated with 4 cups: 30 ℃ 10-20 seconds (fiberboard)
50-65 seconds (particle board)
- Q:Three thousand square plate is good?
- I think you still have to believe that a sub-quality goods, choose the plate, can not just look at the price, but also depends on the quality, reliable quality and stability to deal with home decoration. So I can only say that the home decoration or the need for an environmentally friendly space so I think the election three thousand square or value for money, specifically to see your needs!
- Q:Is the board of the coastal wood grade the E0 grade sheet? E0 level with E1 grade plate What is the difference?
- Coastal wood sheet has E0 grade plate.
E0 / E1 / E2 and the difference:
In 2004, in the national standard (GB / T9846.1-9846.8-2004), marked the E0 ≤ 0.5mg / L limit level, E0 level is China and the international caravan board and its products in the formaldehyde emission limit The highest standards; December 10, 2001, the State Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine issued a "interior decoration materials man-made board and its products in the formaldehyde release limit" (GB / T18580-2001), marked E1 ≤ 1.5mg / L limit Level, the provisions of E1-class products can be directly used for indoor; December 10, 2001, the State Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine issued a "interior decoration materials, wood-based panels and their products in the formaldehyde release limit" (GB18580-2001) marked E2 ≤ 5mg / L, E1 ≤ 1.5mg / L two limited levels, the provisions of E1-level products can be used directly for indoor. E2 grade products must be finishes before they can be used indoors.
Last year, the "plywood" national standard GB / T9846.1-9846.8-2004 inside the formaldehyde limit level is divided into three levels, namely E2 ≤ 5.0mg / L, E1 ≤ 1.5 mg / L, E0 ≤ 0.5 mg / L. E1 is a national mandatory health standard, it is mandatory "safety standard line". E0 standard is the current international high health standards. Because the 0.5mg / l formaldehyde content is already a very safe numerical standard. According to the relevant data show that the formaldehyde content of drinking water is 0.9mg / l,
In other words, E0 standard formaldehyde content is less than drinking water. Environmental protection products with high levels of natural prices should be high in the production cost is certainly high.
- Q:Not the best material if the material is certainly K gold and then titanium
- Not the best material if the material is certainly K gold and then titanium and the like plate metal is conventional glasses frame is not a good argument of course the same material brand bigger work is certainly better
- Q:Malacca and the big board, fir board which is more suitable for the cabinet? Experienced to talk about it
- Currently on the market there is a board core for the fir Glulam, the surface of melamine finishes the board, the overall is also good, should gradually replace Malacca, the price is higher. Now we are talking about environmental protection, any kind of board are graded, there are good and bad. We can under the plate price, different levels of board price difference is quite large, and the other furniture production of the overall process and accessories for environmental protection will also have an impact, like the decorative plate furniture, edge technology, solid wood furniture, paint environmental Type, etc., when we buy the price is on the one hand, their actual needs and cost is king
- Q:Plate fire rating, such as glass magnesium board incombustibility to A1 level, how to distinguish these, how many fire rating?
- Class B, Flammability, B1, Flammability; B2, Flammability; B3, Flammability, To understand these grades, you can call Dachuan duct manufacturers advice, they have 10 years of history, Specializing in the production of glass magnesium ventilation ducts and fire ducts, etc., in line with national standards in the quality of China's fire building materials network can be found.
- Q:PVC sheet size how much the largest
- The main plate is the width, mainly 1.2 meters and 1.5 meters before the main, and now the widest can reach 2.8 or even 3 meters. As for the length is to see what you need, it is continuous production, according to your request cut.
- Q:What kind of materials do you need to buy carpentry wardrobe?
- 18 cm sandwich panels, wood keel, omnipotent boulder lines Pauli board panel drawer track and door hinge paint on the polyester primer with the finish
- Q:What are the types of boards on board?
- 94V0: Flame-retardant cardboard (die punch) 22F: Single-sided half-glass plate (die-punching) Fr-1 CEM-1 (mold punching) CEM-3: double-sided half-glass plate (in addition to double-sided cardboard outside the double-sided low-end material, a simple double-sided board can use this material (single-sided glass fiberboard (must be computer drilling, can not die) , Than the FR-4 will be cheaper 5 to 10 yuan / square meter) ...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range