Order On-line Tracking
Shape: lump granule powder
Grade: 75# 72# 70# 65# 60# 45#
Size: lump: 10-50mm, 50-100mm, 10-100mm, 50-150mm, 90%min,or at customer's option
Powder: 1-3mm, 2-4mm, 90%min, or at customer's option
Packing Detail: in 1 MT bag,20 mt per 20' container
Ferro Silicon(FeSi) is a co-product of Brown Fused Alumina during fusion,so also called Brown Fused Alumina Slag. During fusion of aluminum oxide based bauxite, heavy elements in the electric arc furnace goes down to bottom of the furnace. After cooling down, they become silver/grey ores which contain Ferro and Silicon. In our industry, we call them Brown Fused Alumina Slag.
After crushing and sizing, it's made into different grits suitable for steel making industry as media separation or sink float process to remove oxygen from high quality steel or cast iron. Main users of FeSi are producers of alloyed, carbon or stainless steel.
According to content of Ferro, we make mainly 2 quality: 72% Ferro FeSi and 80% Ferro FeSi.
Chemical Content of Brown Fused Alumina Slag(Ferro Silicon/FeSi)
Brown Fused Alumina Slag Ferro Silicon (FeSi)
|Brand||Chemical Composition (%)|
1. Ferrosilicon is often used as deoxidizer in steel- making.
2. Ferrosilicon also can be used as alloy elements join agent, which is widely used in low alloy steel, non-ferrous metal, bearing steel, heat-resistant steels and electrician silicon-steel.
3. Ferrosilicon commonly used as a reductant in ferroalloy production and chemical industry.
4. In iron industry it often used as inoculant and nodulizer and deoxidize.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|