mig welding wire AWS ER70s-6
welding wire fast melting rate,high depositing efficiency,stable arc,little spatter,beautiful seam
co2 gas mig welding wire AWS ER70S-6
Used for welding low carbon steel and low alloy steel structures
1) welding wire ER70S-6 have excellent mechanical performance such as fast melting rate, high depositing efficiency, stable arc, little spatter, beautiful seam.
Suitable for all-position welding work.
2) applications: Widely used as welding carbon steel wires in shipbuilding,
Bridge building, machinery manufacturing and general welding purposes
3) sizes: 0.8mm, 0.9mm,1.0mm,1.2mm,1.6mm,2.0mm
4) weight per spool/roll: 4.5kg,4.7kg,5kg,15kg,18kg,20kg
5) package: one spool/roll into a carton,then on pallet
shock value Akv-29 (J)
- Q:Is the ER50-6 good solder wire?
- Still can burn, still very tired, solid, again to see what people use
- Q:What kind of welding material is TG-S2CW and what material is it?
- Wear resistant welding electrode, cobalt base welding electrode, mould welding electrode, nickel base welding rod, stainless steel welding rod, pipeline welding electrode, imported welding rod, imported welding wire, carbon steel welding rod, valve welding rod, surfacing welding electrode, nickel base welding wire, heat-resisting steel welding rodTIG welding material for 2.25%Cr-W-Nb-V steel
- Q:What is the abbreviation of wire ER?
- ER is the American Standard
- Q:What kind of stainless steel can be welded by THT-304 welding wire?
- 304 of the welding wire is recommended to weld 304 of the following products, because the high temperature welding will be carbonized later, so welding should choose a higher level of welding materials as welding wire
- Q:What does MIG wire mean?
- MIG argon or nitrogen protects the gas and MAG mixture protects it. FMAW core gas shielded welding. TIG tungsten argon arc welding. SMAW manual arc welding
- Q:The difference between 201 and 304 stainless steel welding wires
- The difference is that the wire can not be used below the material of the wire with the best better than him or the welding is easy to break if you welding materials 304 you 201 is certainly not sure if you split 201 welding materials
- Q:What welding wire for F22 valve steel and 12Cr1MoV pipe welding?
- F22 belongs to Cr2.5% Mo1% heat-resisting steel,12Cr1MoV belongs to the F11/P11 (Cr1% Mo0.5%) 2 kinds of heat-resistant steel, welding material should be used if the F22 welding material, welding wire GB ER62-B3 American Standard: ER90S-G/ER90S-B3
- Q:What is the relation between Jing Lei welding wire and Beijing group welding wire?
- One family. Beijing group is the name of the company, Jing Lei Shijing group company product trademarks.
- Q:Why is flux cored wire submerged arc welding?
- Small splash, avoid weld hole, welding seam beautiful, forming well.
- Q:316.304 what kind of wire for stainless steel?
- 316.304 stainless steel material can be welded with 316 stainless steel wire.316 stainless steel by adding Mo element, the corrosion resistance, and high temperature strength has greatly improved, high temperature can reach 1200-1300 degrees, can be used in severe conditions.304 is a versatile stainless steel which is widely used in the manufacture of equipment and parts requiring good overall performance (corrosion resistance and formability). In order to maintain the inherent corrosion resistance of stainless steel, steel must contain more than 18% chromium, more than 8% of the nickel content. 304 stainless steel is a brand of stainless steel produced according to the ASTM standard in the United states.
She adopts advanced Germany technology and facility to guarantee the product quality. All the products are manufactured according to the ISO 9001 standard. This company already pass the national welding material quality surveillance center examination and approval. Our company can manufacture welding electrodes and co2 welding wires in China.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Tianjin port,Qingdao port
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Russian
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average