1. Standard of power cable : IEC, ASTM,BS,CNS(GB),DIN and AS/NZS or other standards as request.
2. Rated Voltage : Low Voltage
3. Construction of power cable:
Conductor:Copper or Aluminium
Insulation:PVC or XLPE
Armoured:Galvanized steel tape or galvanized steel wire
Outer Sheath:PVC or PE
4. Characters of power cable:
a.Max Long-time operating temperature of PVC insulated cable is 70°C,XLPE 90°C
b.Installing temperature of cable should not be less than 0°C
c.Max short-circuit temperature is:PVC not exceed 160°C,XLPE 250°C,Not more than5 Sec.
d.Permitting bending radius cable: Not less than 10 D times (D:external diameter of cable)
e.Perfect chemical stability, resistant against acids, alkalis, grease and organic solvents, and flamer retardant.
5. Description & Application:
xlpe insulated power cable
Description of power Cable
Main Applications of power cable
Copper/Aluminium core,PVC insulated,PVC sheathed power cable
Non-armoured PVC cable are suited for laying indoors,In cable trench,On cable racks and in pipes. Unable bear external pressures and tensions.
Copper/Aluminium core,PVC insulated,PE sheathed power cable
Copper/Aluminium core,PVC insulated,steel tape armored,PVC sheathed power cable
Steel-tape armoured PVC cables are suited for vertical burial.Can bear moderate positive pressures,Unable bear tension forces.
Copper/Aluminium core,PVC insulated,steel tape armored,PE sheathed power cable
Copper/Aluminium core,PVC insulated,thin steel wire armored,PVC sheathed power cable
Thin steel wire armoured PVC cables are used in case of great difference of levels or vertical installation and Can do vertical burial.Can bear moderate positive pressures and tension forces.
Copper/Aluminium core,PVC insulated,thin steel wire armored,PE sheathed power cable
Copper/Aluminium core,PVC insulated,thick steel wire armored,PVC sheathed power cable
Thick steel wire armoured PVC cables are suited for vertical installation and can be laid water or sea-bottom.Can bear greater positive pressures and tension forces.
Copper/Aluminium core,PVC insulated,thick steel wire armored,PE sheathed power cable
XLPE Insulated electric cable
XLPE insulated,PVC/PE sheathed power cable
XLPE insulated,steel tape armored,PVC/PE sheathed power cable
XLPE insulated,thin steel wire armored,PVC/PE sheathed power cable
XLPE insulated,thick steel wire armored,PVC/PE sheathed power cable
- Q:Need Help Finding Alternator Power Cable?
- The ground is one on the side. ADDED: hahahhahaha , IMNid, that was funny :)
- Q:My power supply cables won't disconnect from the hard drive, cd drive, ect? HELP!?
- You have to pull quite hard. Just try to pull from the plastic part, and not on the cord itself. if you're carefull you could try to grab the connector with pliers. Just be carefull you don't bang something.
- Q:LCD Display on Computer Tower power cable....?
- the connectors are color coded and monitor cables are usually blue so hook it up to the blue connector on the back of the computer.
- Q:HIS RADEON 3850? Power Cable?
- There okorder.com/... If your PSU has a 6-pin PCIe power plug, you plug that in there. If your PSU does not have a 6-pin PCIe power plug, use the 4-molex adapter that came with your HD3850. And I disagree with the post above-- You DO NOT need a 500W PSU to run the HD3850. The HD3850 draws a paltry 75 watts maximum. As long as you have a typical dual-core system with 1 HDD + 1 ODD, you can run that HD3850 with just a 300W PSU. I'm running the more powerful 3870 (faster-clocked version of the 3850) on just a Seasonic S12-360W PSU and it works flawlessly.
- Q:Does this power supply have enough cables?
- Your PSU should do just fine. Mother biard:24 pin and 8 pin connector HDD- SATA power Writer-SATA power G.card: ships with a 8 pin to 6 pin connector, so you are safe buddy. If its not shipped, buy one. Its dead cheap.
- Q:Is there a thumb rule for selecting Power Cable for Diesel Generating Sets?
- Power cable size will depend on the output current rating of the genset. The conductor size shall be rated for carrying the maximum genset current contnuously and shall be rated for the voltage of the genset.
- Q:A power supply cable is brakes during heavy storm and falls on the ground. Bear approach gets shocked becauase
- e. the bear touched the stupid wire
- Q:Where can I find a replacement power supply to SATA cable?
- You would need two, since you have two optical drives and a HDD. You can get them off Newegg or OKorder. I suggest flOKorder as they will be cheaper and do the same thing. EDIT: Okay you have a modular power supply and lost the cable. Yeah your best option is to contact the manufacturer and see if they can sell you a cable.
- Q:Do I have to use a fuse for the power cable on an amplifier, if the amp is only a 350 watt amp?
- It doesn't matter if its 350 watts or 35 watts. You need a fuse.
- Q:What is a good entension cable for the xbox 360 sata and power cables?
- Open QuestionShow me another » What is a good entension cable for the xbox 360 sata and power cables? I am trying to modify my my xbox 360(put it into a pc tower that I have) but the DVD power and sata cables won't even come close to reaching. As well as the cables needed to move the rest of my peripherals. Please point me in the right direction or to a website that has these cables for sale. I need 10 inchers if possible. Thanks in advance!!!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range