1. Standard of power cable : IEC, ASTM,BS,CNS(GB),DIN and AS/NZS or other standards as request.
2. Rated Voltage : Low Voltage
3. Construction of power cable:
Conductor:Copper or Aluminium
Insulation:PVC or XLPE
Armoured:Galvanized steel tape or galvanized steel wire
Outer Sheath:PVC or PE
4. Characters of power cable:
a.Max Long-time operating temperature of PVC insulated cable is 70°C,XLPE 90°C
b.Installing temperature of cable should not be less than 0°C
c.Max short-circuit temperature is:PVC not exceed 160°C,XLPE 250°C,Not more than5 Sec.
d.Permitting bending radius cable: Not less than 10 D times (D:external diameter of cable)
e.Perfect chemical stability, resistant against acids, alkalis, grease and organic solvents, and flamer retardant.
5. Description & Application:
xlpe insulated power cable
Description of power Cable
Main Applications of power cable
Copper/Aluminium core,PVC insulated,PVC sheathed power cable
Non-armoured PVC cable are suited for laying indoors,In cable trench,On cable racks and in pipes. Unable bear external pressures and tensions.
Copper/Aluminium core,PVC insulated,PE sheathed power cable
Copper/Aluminium core,PVC insulated,steel tape armored,PVC sheathed power cable
Steel-tape armoured PVC cables are suited for vertical burial.Can bear moderate positive pressures,Unable bear tension forces.
Copper/Aluminium core,PVC insulated,steel tape armored,PE sheathed power cable
Copper/Aluminium core,PVC insulated,thin steel wire armored,PVC sheathed power cable
Thin steel wire armoured PVC cables are used in case of great difference of levels or vertical installation and Can do vertical burial.Can bear moderate positive pressures and tension forces.
Copper/Aluminium core,PVC insulated,thin steel wire armored,PE sheathed power cable
Copper/Aluminium core,PVC insulated,thick steel wire armored,PVC sheathed power cable
Thick steel wire armoured PVC cables are suited for vertical installation and can be laid water or sea-bottom.Can bear greater positive pressures and tension forces.
Copper/Aluminium core,PVC insulated,thick steel wire armored,PE sheathed power cable
XLPE Insulated electric cable
XLPE insulated,PVC/PE sheathed power cable
XLPE insulated,steel tape armored,PVC/PE sheathed power cable
XLPE insulated,thin steel wire armored,PVC/PE sheathed power cable
XLPE insulated,thick steel wire armored,PVC/PE sheathed power cable
- Q:The living room to the bedroom cable does not work
- Low voltage and wire aging has nothing to do with the cross-section of the wire, the cross-section is small, then the resistance of the wire is large, the pressure drop is large, the user's voltage will be reduced, but also with the wire and wire connection resistance, contact resistance Large, but also cause the user to drop the voltage, low voltage and the aging of the wire has an indirect relationship, the wire aging, that there is a certain history, and in recent years, rising living standards, household appliances also increased, with the time Increased, the power has increased, relative to the wire is concerned, is overwhelmed, so the line is often the place where the line voltage is very low
- Q:HP 640C printer`s power cable.?
- Call any small office equipment repair places in your area they may have a box of used ones. Also try places that take donations like Goodwilll, you may find a printer like yours for the price of a power supply
- Q:Can cable TV signal lines and network cables be placed in the same line when upgrading? What happens if you are in the same line? Thank you.
- Sub-strong electric power cable control cable transmission cable and so on
- Q:where can i run my amp power cable in a 2002 ford explorer XLT?
- Check first for any factory made holes that are not in use or have extra space to be used. If you are explorer is anything like my Taurus I would say somewhere near where your steering wheel connects to the firewall. But it will be kinda risky around that area since you would have to be careful for your power steering.
- Q:XBox power cable problem?
- Go to bestbuy and see if they are still giving out those free repairs and if that doesnt help get a ps3 because it never has any problems with its power cables!
- Q:Power cable error while connecting video card to Dell inspiron 531?
- there are lots of connectors coming off PC power supplies that provide 12V and can likely drive your graphics card. So if you want to get really brave and do some soldering you can probably make it work. For example, if you're not using your floppy, you can chop off that connector and wire it to your card.
- Q:what are the power requirments of 7950gt graphics card?
- The psu in your pc will need to be supplying between 450 and 500 watts.
- Q:Is it safe to jump a 12v power cable from one amp to another amp..help!!!?
- its safe but its better to run 2 separate wires due to you are wanting to use more power and one wire has a max load that it can handle...you run 2 and you will have more power to each amp
- Q:is it safe to solder a power cable?
- If it's the skinny low voltage cable then go ahead. Even if it does come apart the most that will happen it that it will give you a light shock. Probably not even that if it's less than 12 V. Couldn't harm a fly. Hint: cut the positive lead an inch shorter on one wire and same for the negative on the other side. Now your splices aren't next to each other. If the wire is going to be exposed (i.e. not tucked behind the TV), get some heat shrink tubing from Radio Shack or Home Depot to make it look professional and prevent the electrical tape from rubbing off. Just make sure to thread the wire through the heat shrink tubing before you fix the wire! If it's the thick mains cable that plugs directly into the wall, DONT DO IT. That much electricity can actually jump through electrical tape if, say, you step on the wire. Get a new cable and remake the connection inside the box.
- Q:My psu came with a U.S power cable could I use this?
- It depends on where you will be using it. The adapters' female end will accept U.S. power cords. However, the male end will not be usable in U.S. electrical receptacles. If you are planning to travel to Australia or live there, then you are golden. However, if you live in the United Stated, then it is useless without an additional adapter. I am Comp TIA and A+ certified with 27 years experience.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range