Quick Details of Factory-sale U-PVC Window:
Place of Origin: Shenzhen China (Mainland)
Open style: Sliding
Window Material :Wood
Surace Finishing : Finished
Packaging & Delivery of Factory-sale U-PVC Window :
Packaging Detail: Carton
Delivery Detail:15-45 days
Specificatioin of Factory-sale U-PVC Window:
nice looking,modern design
external counter locking ehance securit
steel Fireproof Window Series
fireproof window is made from cold rolled steel by stamping, folding and welding. Its inner parts consist of fireproof materials, while outer parts are processed by latest electrostatic coating, making it fireproof and anti-theft without losing good taste in appearance.
with a long duration of fire resistance, it can cut off fire source and slow down the fire propagation to save more time for rescue.
with the strong heat insulation and smoke proof, it can prevent smoke diffusing in case that poisonous gas causes sudden death.
having a good tolerance of long term striking, it can take the strike of fire hydrant.
with low rate of hot deformation, it is easy to open for escape from fire or to shut off the smoke and waiting for rescue.
- Q:Does that thin plastic window covering people use during the winter really help any?
- Yes it does......and it's a whole lot cheaper than special windows for those who have little money.
- Q:How to remove melted plastic from house window?
- Use a one sided razor blade, the wash window with what you normally use.
- Q:what (inexpensive) can you clean plastic windows with for no residue?
- Good idea I Will try my self later Thanks
- Q:Can you use any plastic to cover ur windows?
- That isn't going to work the same. The only way to attach it to your windows is with a staple gun or nails. This sort of plastic isn't intended for indoor use outdoors...it will get ripped right off the house from the wind. Get the receipt take it back. I just covered 7 of my windows yesterday....here's a tip... When you get the indoor stuff and put up the tapes...let them sit on the window for a couple hours. Don't take all the tape off at once when you put up the plastic! That makes everything a PITA! Take the top piece off going across the 2 tapes runing down...peel those back just about 1 foot. Hang the plastic piece make sure as it hangs down, it covers both tapes reaches the bottom horizontal piece too. If it's off center, having just a bit of the sticky tape exposed makes moving the plastic so much easier. After you've peeled the tapes back the plastic is stuck to the tape...take a small soft hand towel run it along the tapes to make sure the plastic is fully stuck to the tapes the tapes are fully stuck to the window frames. Carful when heating the plastic! I use my heat gun, but if you've never doine this before...stick to a hair dryer. It's best to look at what your heating from an angle, because you can better see all the wrinkles getting smoothed out. Start with a small, easy window. If you screw it up, it's easier to fix. I melt one every year, but I've gotten really good at patching them!
- Q:Insulation for plastic windows?
- You could get window insulation kits that have a sheet of plastic that you can mount to the frame of the inside frame of the window with their double sided tape. They are shrunk by using a hair dryer, this will create a dead air space between the window and the plastic to reduce your heating costs. A roller curtain can be mounted just outside the window frame to reduce the heat that comes in with the sun to help reduce the cooling costs in the summer.
- Q:Is it safe to put car chalk on the plastic windows of a jeep, or will it leave a stain?
- Not a good idea. It tends to stick and not wash off. Therefore ruining very expensive windows.
- Q:I have a 2000 Ford F150 XL. The instrument panel plastic is cracked (the clear window that covers the cluster/gauges). I need to replace it?
- Have you called the parts department at your Ford dealer? When I worked at Ford in the 80s I believe you could order them as a separate part.
- Q:help with putting plastic over my windows?
- Use clear tape to attach them together The wider the better. Lay the plastic on a flat surface, a table if it is big enough or you can use your kitchen or living room floor. Place the 2 pieces side by side (edge to edge). Cut 2 very small pieces of tape and attach them, one at the bottom and one at the top, to secure the plastic and keep it from sliding around while you tape the entire thing together.
- Q:I need a price on a window 29x46 plastic frame slider window?
- Go to lowes and check.I'm sure that is a specal order item.
- Q:I have a 1997 Jeep Wrangler. There is a tear in the front plastic window, can it be repaired?
- you can try glueing it back together with super glue or somthing, but other than that, you will need a new window. Do you car what it looks like? the glue wont hold forever
Established in 2006,Fuxintai is a Sino-foreign joint venture. We have our own factory and independent trading department which can provide clients with excellent products and services, covering glass door fitting, shower hinge, bathroom accessory, indoor/outdoor lock and so on. As an experienced company that focuses on international market, we keep improving our product quality, design, sourcing, production control, inspection and lab testing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range