Quick Details of Factory-sale U-PVC Window:
Place of Origin: Shenzhen China (Mainland)
Open style: Sliding
Window Material :Wood
Surace Finishing : Finished
Packaging & Delivery of Factory-sale U-PVC Window :
Packaging Detail: Carton
Delivery Detail:15-45 days
Specificatioin of Factory-sale U-PVC Window:
nice looking,modern design
external counter locking ehance securit
steel Fireproof Window Series
fireproof window is made from cold rolled steel by stamping, folding and welding. Its inner parts consist of fireproof materials, while outer parts are processed by latest electrostatic coating, making it fireproof and anti-theft without losing good taste in appearance.
with a long duration of fire resistance, it can cut off fire source and slow down the fire propagation to save more time for rescue.
with the strong heat insulation and smoke proof, it can prevent smoke diffusing in case that poisonous gas causes sudden death.
having a good tolerance of long term striking, it can take the strike of fire hydrant.
with low rate of hot deformation, it is easy to open for escape from fire or to shut off the smoke and waiting for rescue.
- Q:How to fix plastic grid inside window?
- If it is inside of a thermo pane window, then you must replace the sash. The sash is the piece of glass, with a frame around it. You don't need to replace the whole window. Usually false frame grids are accessible on the inside of the window. From what you mention, it sounds like you have an extra pane of glass on the inside. Are you able to open the window? If so you should be able to access the grid and replace it into the slots that receive the grid on ther sash. If you can't open the window, it is illegal in a bedroom. You must be able to escape out a window and door in each bedroom, in case of fire.
- Q:Is there any reason to keep plastic on windows in summer?
- last year i left the plastic up on my windows in the summer. This year i took it down and now my electric bill is one hundred dollars more then last year. maybe it's best to leave it up.
- Q:plastic on the windows wont stay?
- the 2-sided tape isn't adhering very well. Make sure the wood you attach it to is washed and dry, and apply fresh tape.
- Q:Do they use glass or plastic for windows on aeroplanes?
- It varies widely. Most airliners have acrylic windows and consist of multiple (usually three) layers. Acrylic is used for its strength - it's not likely to break, and it can withstand both high and low temperatures. The opaque acrylic is sometimes referred to as plexiglass. Areas requiring more strength, particularly cockpits which are in danger of hail, bird strikes and other dangers are usually multiple layers of acrylic and glass, with heating elements inbetween to keep the glass clear and prevent the formation of ice from obscuring the view. They are also sprayed with chemicals which helps the rain disperse on them and prevent the formation of fog and condensation.
- Q:Is there a way to get the plastic windows on my convertible clear again without replacing.?
- Yes! There are actuall polishes made for these windows. I have also used Softscrub but only on real basket cases. Try some toothpaste and a soft rag on a small spot on your rear window. I have seen this done once before with pretty good results.
- Q:Window plastic insulation question?
- Not outside at all Use the wrap on all windows double panes too cuz it all helps here's how tape the double side tape to the moulding of the window not the window itself or wall because the more air space the better here place wrap on the tape secure so no gaps or airspace use hair dryer to shrink use good stuff foam (have nail polish remover and latex gloves) on half inch or bigger gaps around the house and caulk the rest
- Q:Can you use glass chalk on jeep windows (the plastic ones)?
- Only if you want to ruin them
- Q:does anybody know where I can find new plastic rear window molding for the rear back glass for a 92 geo metro?
- It's a 92 Metro. Use duct tape. no Check with auto glass places. They will be expensive but it may be the only place to find it. Or try J.C. Whitney.
- Q:What do you call the plastic windows in a screenroom on a deck?
- Like privacy screen? We have that on one side of our deck. I've also seen what appears to be sheet plastic on entire porches and then they call it a Florida room. Of course I live in FL so that may have something to do with it.
- Q:I have a 2000 Ford F150 XL. The instrument panel plastic is cracked (the clear window that covers the cluster/gauges). I need to replace it?
- No, I haven't. That is my next step. Just didn't want to go through the dealerships due to high cost. I'm sure even a part like that would cost me a lot even though you'd think it'd only cost like $10
Established in 2006,Fuxintai is a Sino-foreign joint venture. We have our own factory and independent trading department which can provide clients with excellent products and services, covering glass door fitting, shower hinge, bathroom accessory, indoor/outdoor lock and so on. As an experienced company that focuses on international market, we keep improving our product quality, design, sourcing, production control, inspection and lab testing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range