Quick Details of Factory-sale U-PVC Window:
Place of Origin: Shenzhen China (Mainland)
Open style: Sliding
Window Material :Wood
Surace Finishing : Finished
Packaging & Delivery of Factory-sale U-PVC Window :
Packaging Detail: Carton
Delivery Detail:15-45 days
Specificatioin of Factory-sale U-PVC Window:
nice looking,modern design
external counter locking ehance securit
steel Fireproof Window Series
fireproof window is made from cold rolled steel by stamping, folding and welding. Its inner parts consist of fireproof materials, while outer parts are processed by latest electrostatic coating, making it fireproof and anti-theft without losing good taste in appearance.
with a long duration of fire resistance, it can cut off fire source and slow down the fire propagation to save more time for rescue.
with the strong heat insulation and smoke proof, it can prevent smoke diffusing in case that poisonous gas causes sudden death.
having a good tolerance of long term striking, it can take the strike of fire hydrant.
with low rate of hot deformation, it is easy to open for escape from fire or to shut off the smoke and waiting for rescue.
- Q:Recycling Question-Envelopes with the little plastic windows?
- Recycle Envelopes
- Q:How to clean a foggy clear plastic convertible window?
- There are products available for exactly your problem. Search an auto parts retail website. It serves to clean and protect the plastic, and the result is usually decent.
- Q:Recyclers,,,,,,,do you bust the plastic window ..........?
- It IS possible to remove those windows during the recycling process but the process is not foolproof. Staples and other metal are easier to remove from the recycling stream. Remove the windows, if you can, but don't worry about it. Most of the paper will become newsprint, cardboard, or insulation and a bit of contamination is unimportant.
- Q:painters plastic on flush windows?
- You got it Tape windows first, use a razor knife for corners.Now tape plastic to the tape on windows. Cut plastic smaller then window so you tape on tape.
- Q:Do they use glass or plastic for windows on aeroplanes?
- It varies widely. Most airliners have acrylic windows and consist of multiple (usually three) layers. Acrylic is used for its strength - it's not likely to break, and it can withstand both high and low temperatures. The opaque acrylic is sometimes referred to as plexiglass. Areas requiring more strength, particularly cockpits which are in danger of hail, bird strikes and other dangers are usually multiple layers of acrylic and glass, with heating elements inbetween to keep the glass clear and prevent the formation of ice from obscuring the view. They are also sprayed with chemicals which helps the rain disperse on them and prevent the formation of fog and condensation.
- Q:How to remove window paint stains from plastic?
- problematic water stains are hassle-loose in city water structures . I somewhat have stumbled on in case you wash your vehicle in a degreaser, then dry with a drying fabrics like an Absorber . thoroughly do away with the water out of your living house abode windows and physique. Then use a cleanser wax in liquid style like mothers, or black ice. this eliminates the inital hardwater stain ,then use a carnuba wax like mothers or black ice. basically do small aspects of the vehicle at a time like 0.5 the hood or fender as dried wax is greater stable to do away with.the carnuba wax seals the paint from contamints and provides you an superb shine . now for the living house abode windows use a foaming window cleanser like invisable glass as this is composed of amonia and is danger-unfastened for tint.
- Q:draft.. put plastic on windows?
- Alot of times the problem is the insulation around the window jamb. Remove the casing carefully and inspect the insulation. I suspect there is little or no insulation between the window and framework. Buy some spray foam and fill the void. Be care full not to get it on your hands. Replace the casing and check for drafts. If you still have drafts you can buy a window insulator kit. It comes with a light plastic film and double sided tape. Apply tape around casing and stretch film over as tight as you can without ripping the plastic. You can then use a blow dryer to shrink the plastic tight. This will allow you to still look out your window clearly. Your cost to fix each window should be around five bucks.
- Q:plastic on my windows for winter insulation?
- Are you using the shrink wrap type plastic (you use a hair dryer to shrink it down)? I have had good experiences from this stuff, but if you can't get a very nice seal between the plastic and the window frame then it's not going to help much. Is the plastic popping off right away, like while you are blow drying it, or later like the next day or a month later? The problem could be from dust or grime or maybe an oily buildup (especially near kitchens) on the window sills and frames. If this is causing your problems, then a good no residue degreasing cleanser could help you a lot. If that doesn't help, then maybe the particular paint on your sills and frames doesn't work well with the plastic attaching stuff. If you can get the plastic in place and start the shrink wrap process maybe you can shrink it a little less, so there won't be quite so much tension on it but it will still be in place and insulating your house. edit: yes the shrinkwrap goes inside the house over the windows and yes it will work fine. Why did this other dude think i was talking about outside? Cause I mentioned dust and grime? The don't know indoors can get dirty, too?
- Q:Would a Jeep Wrangler with glass windows be any less noisy than a model with plastic windows?
- The glass windows are usually in the hard top. The hard top is much quieter than the soft top.
- Q:Can you use any plastic to cover ur windows?
- That isn't going to work the same. The only way to attach it to your windows is with a staple gun or nails. This sort of plastic isn't intended for indoor use outdoors...it will get ripped right off the house from the wind. Get the receipt take it back. I just covered 7 of my windows yesterday....here's a tip... When you get the indoor stuff and put up the tapes...let them sit on the window for a couple hours. Don't take all the tape off at once when you put up the plastic! That makes everything a PITA! Take the top piece off going across the 2 tapes runing down...peel those back just about 1 foot. Hang the plastic piece make sure as it hangs down, it covers both tapes reaches the bottom horizontal piece too. If it's off center, having just a bit of the sticky tape exposed makes moving the plastic so much easier. After you've peeled the tapes back the plastic is stuck to the tape...take a small soft hand towel run it along the tapes to make sure the plastic is fully stuck to the tapes the tapes are fully stuck to the window frames. Carful when heating the plastic! I use my heat gun, but if you've never doine this before...stick to a hair dryer. It's best to look at what your heating from an angle, because you can better see all the wrinkles getting smoothed out. Start with a small, easy window. If you screw it up, it's easier to fix. I melt one every year, but I've gotten really good at patching them!
Established in 2006,Fuxintai is a Sino-foreign joint venture. We have our own factory and independent trading department which can provide clients with excellent products and services, covering glass door fitting, shower hinge, bathroom accessory, indoor/outdoor lock and so on. As an experienced company that focuses on international market, we keep improving our product quality, design, sourcing, production control, inspection and lab testing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range