|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
Blue or Black
|Solar Power (W):|
|Work Time (h)::|
|Rated Ouput Power::|
|Output Voltage (V)::|
|Battery Rated Voltage::|
|Packaging Details:||Packaging: |
Export standard package suitable for tough handling and sea transport.
|Delivery Detail:||Delivery:within 10~30 days depending on order quantity.|
solar panel Specifications:
Specification ----- Solar Cell for Electricity 3KW Off-grid Solar Energy Generator System for Home
A Gr. Silicon.
against overcharge/reverse connection/reverse charging/ anti-thunder
Low frequency or High frequency pure sine wave
Pure sine wave THD<2%
Solar power first, switch to gird power when low voltage of solar power
DC under voltage/overload/short circuit/peak surge
Deep cycle maintenance-free lead-acid battery
Solar panel Advantages:
1. solar power system operation can automatically control and manual control modes.
2. Easy installation, energy saving (saving coal and petroleum resources, reduce pollution / noise emissions); do not need to lay long-distance transmission lines, do not build large substation, system stability, less maintenance, low maintenance cost, daily / each month / year electricity clearly visible, and can be entered into the computer record.
- Q:For refractory knowledge. What is the ratio of clay ramming mass?
- Soil aggregates, dispersing agent, water reducing agent, plasticizer, binding agent and powder! ~ Bone meal feed approximately 6, OK
- Q:Can anyone tell me the requirements of the refractory masonry?？
- Kaolin is mainly composed of kaolinite crowded minerals that is in the shpe of tiny flake which is less than two microns, tube and folding flake. The kaolinite crowded mineral consists of kaolinite, dickite, pearl stone, halloysite, etc. and its ideal chemical formula is AL2O3-2SiO2-2H2O. The main mineral component of it is kaolinite and halloysite.In addition to the kaolinite crowded mineral, kaolin is accompanied by other minerals like montmorillonite, illite, pyrophyllite, quartz and feldspar. The chemical composition of kaolin contains large amounts of AL2O3, SiO2, and a small amount of Fe2O3, TiO2, and traces of K2O, Na2O, CaO and MgO, etc. The white pottery is made of kaolin. At present, the internationally accepted scientific name for kaolin is Kaolin which is derived from the kaolin mountain in the eastern suburb of kaolin village in Jingdezhen.Such special properties of kaolin as its plasticity,cohesiveness, certain dry strength, sinterability and firing whiteness make it the main raw material for ceramic production; properties like whiteness, softness, high dispersibility, and adsorbability allows it to be widely used the paper industry. In addition, the kaolin is also widely used in some industrial sectors such as rubber, plastics, refractories, oil refining as well as agriculture sector and cutting-edge technology for national defense. According to the purpose and requirements, kaolin can be processed and purified and it can be used to manufacture activated clay.
- Q:Procedures for producing common refractory materials?
- The general procedures of producing refractory materials include calcination of raw materials, selection of raw material , crushing, grinding, screening, mixing, ageing mixture, molding, drying, burning and etc. At present, the refractory factory usually purchases the calcined clinker, so the calcination of raw material is no longer a consideration of common refractory plants.
- Q:What is the definition and classification of amorphous fire resistance materials?
- 9.8. brick made of refractory bone material and powder material can be used directly or after adding appropriate liquid formulation Refractory paint. Refractory slinging material 6. Prefabricated cubes, bonding agent or other additives. fire-resistance sparying material compround additives. Refractory pressed into the material, binder. Refractory ramming material 3, The material is a new fire proof material without calcination Heavy aggregate and lightweight aggregate: Inorganic binding agent and organic bond, its fire resistance is not less than 1580. Refractory castables 2 mouldable refractory Classification according to the type of bonding agent: 1. Classification according to refractory aggregate. According to the production and construction method, refractory mud or refractory mire, with a certain proportion of the mixture
- Q:Who knows about the differences between 3M fireproofing materials and ShiLiDe materials?
- ShiLiDe materials are rubbish which can not used in many industries now, because the main materials of which are mineral wool boards. These boards are harmful to human body, will lead to chronic poisoning, and the quality of which is bad! You must pay attention to it! They can not be used in chemical and pharmaceutical plants.
- Q:What is the difference between wear-resistant material and refractory material?
- There must be difference. The requirements of refractory material are that it can be called refractory material when temperatures it can withstand are over 1570 ℃. Refractory material must have high strength. The specific value of refractory material is not clear.
- Q:What is high alumina refractory?
- High alumina refractory: High alumina refractory products, with high refractoriness, compressive strength and refractoriness under load, it is used for masonry of a variety of large-scale blast furnaces such as steel furnace, air heating furnace and electric furnace, and for high-temperature parts of thermal equipment like rotary kilns.
- Q:Which are roofing fireproofing material?
- (1) Foamed concrete is a kind of fire-proof thermal inuslation matertial featured by good fire resistance and thermal insulation. Besides, it is also characterized by excellent sound proofing, penetration resistance, easy construction, safety and environmental protection without toxin and pollution. (2) Foam glass is featured by light weight, small heat conductivity coefficient and water absorbption, non-inflammability, fire resistance, high strength, no moulding, corrosion resistance, non-toxin and stable physical and chemical properties and thus widely used petroleum, chemical engineering and underground construction. It is also featured by thermal insualtion, heat/cold preservation and sound absorbption and thus can be used for thermal insulation of external wall and roof of civil builduing. Foam glass is featured by stable chemical property, easy to be processed and not easy to deforme, and durable. (3) With slag, basalt and other natural ore as the main raw material, rock wool, mineral wool and its products are made by high temperature melting into fiber, and then processing with binder. It has low thermal conductivity, fire resistance, easy construction and good effects of energy saving and thus is highly cost-effective. (4) With phenolic foam material as main material, phenolic resin plate is made by foaming thermoset phenolic resin. It is featured by light weight, fire resistance, no burning in the air, no smoking, non-toxin, no dropping and non-embrittlement and thus is an ideal thermal insulation material used in HAVC projects. Due to its high obturator formamen rate, low heat conductivity coefficient, good thermal insulation, water resistance and water vapor permeability, phenolic foam is an ideal thermal insulation material.
- Q:What's the maximum temperature that the refractory ceramic fiber cloth can endure?
- Ceramic fiber cloth is high temperature resistant and its continous use temperature can be up to 1000℃. It has high temperature resistance, low heat conductivity, thermal shock resistance, low thermal capacity; superior insulating property at high temperature, long service life; resistance to nonferrous metals like molten aluminum and zinc erosion; low and high temperature strength; innocuity with no adverse effect on the environment; and it is easy to install.
- Q:what materials can make external wall fireproofing paint have the fireproofing effect
- Fire retardant coating material is composed of the base material (film forming substance), pigments, ordinary paint additives, fire retardant agent and dispersion medium. Except fire retardant agent, the function of other coating component is same to the commom coating, but the performance and the dosage have special requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range