|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
Blue or Black
|Solar Power (W):|
|Work Time (h)::|
|Rated Ouput Power::|
|Output Voltage (V)::|
|Battery Rated Voltage::|
|Packaging Details:||Packaging: |
Export standard package suitable for tough handling and sea transport.
|Delivery Detail:||Delivery:within 10~30 days depending on order quantity.|
solar panel Specifications:
Specification ----- Solar Cell for Electricity 3KW Off-grid Solar Energy Generator System for Home
A Gr. Silicon.
against overcharge/reverse connection/reverse charging/ anti-thunder
Low frequency or High frequency pure sine wave
Pure sine wave THD<2%
Solar power first, switch to gird power when low voltage of solar power
DC under voltage/overload/short circuit/peak surge
Deep cycle maintenance-free lead-acid battery
Solar panel Advantages:
1. solar power system operation can automatically control and manual control modes.
2. Easy installation, energy saving (saving coal and petroleum resources, reduce pollution / noise emissions); do not need to lay long-distance transmission lines, do not build large substation, system stability, less maintenance, low maintenance cost, daily / each month / year electricity clearly visible, and can be entered into the computer record.
- Q:What things and cement mixed can act as refractory?
- Cement acts as cementing material. Itself works by refractory aggregate and stir the refractory material for its gelling refractory aggregate both should be fire-resistant.
- Q:which is better as household fireproof material ?
- If it is from the perspective of fire rating inorganic active insulation material for wall thermal, cement foam insulation board, glass beads of insulation movitrified micro bead thermal insulation mortar, rock wool board, glass wool board, ect.. thermal insulation material are Class A fireproofing, polyphenyl board, extruded sheet, phenolic foam board, Polyurethane board, ect..belong to B1 level fireproofing, if it is used for external wall thermal insulation in decorative board, then rock wool board is more often used.
- Q:What are included in fireproofing materials?
- Incombustible material of construction fire-proof material Grade A: Cement, stone, steel, coat, glass, aluminium alloy, ceramic tile, etc.; nonflammable material Grade B1: Fireproof panel, rock wool.
- Q:what is the material of fixed first rate fire resistant window?
- Window frames and fireproofing glass, fire sealing strip, fireproofing glass mound layer, which is infexible fan, and the flexible fans have to plus folding and closing window cleaner. (3) window frames must be integral with the building, using wood or iron to connect the wall. After the installation of the steel frame, the cement mortar must be watered between the window frame and the wall, and it should conserve more than 24 hours before normal use.
- Q:Does the production of refractory belong to advanced technology？
- Refractory is traditional ceramic material. We can only say that national development is relatively backward. If the refractory is counted as new material, then it still has huge development potential.
- Q:What are the grades of refractory exterior wall thermal insulation materials?
- Classification of fire rating of extrior thermal insulation materials 1, According to national standard GB8624-97, the combustion performance of building materials are divided into the following grades A level: Incombustible building materials: Materials hardly burn. B1 class: Flame-retardant building materials: Flame-retardant material has good flame resistance. In case of fire in the air or at high temperature, it is difficult to catch fire and the fire will not spread quickly. And when the combustion source is removed, the burning will stop immediately. B2 Class: Combustible building materials: Combustible materials have a certain flame retardancy. In case of fire in the air or at high temperature, it will immediately burst into flames and it is easily to spread fire, such as wooden column, wooden roof truss, wooden beams and wooden stairs, etc. B3 level: Inflammable building materials: It has no flame retardant effect, and it is extremely inflammable, and the risk of fire is high. Classification of exterior wall thermal insulation materials according to fire rating: 1. Thermal insulation materials with A-level combustion performance Rock wool, glass wool, foam glass, foamed ceramic, foam cement, hole-closed perlite, etc. 2, Thermal insulation materials with B1-level combustion performance: Extruded polystyrene board (XPS) after special treatment / polyurethane (PU) after special treatment, phenolic aldehyde, gelatine powder polystyrene granule, and etc. 3. Thermal insulation materials with B2-level combustion performance: Molded polystyrene board (EPS), extruded polystyrene board (XPS), polyurethane (PU), polyethylene (PE), etc.
- Q:who knows the fire endurance of fireproof coating?
- this is not specfied , depending on design requirements. The products we made have fire endurance from 1to 4hours . We have not done any higher.how is the fireproof coating in improving fire resistance of building components? finishing fireproof coating; wood fireproof coating; fire-resistant coating for steel structure, fire-resistant coating for concrete structures, tunnel fire retardant paint, fire retardant paint for the cable. Fire retardant coating is composed of the base materials (that is film forming substance), pigments, ordinary coating additives, fire retardant agent and dispersion medium. In addition to fire retardant agent, other components functions the same as in ordinary coating, but its performance and thickness are specifically required.
- Q:Can anyone tell me the requirements of the refractory masonry?？
- Kaolin is mainly composed of kaolinite crowded minerals that is in the shpe of tiny flake which is less than two microns, tube and folding flake. The kaolinite crowded mineral consists of kaolinite, dickite, pearl stone, halloysite, etc. and its ideal chemical formula is AL2O3-2SiO2-2H2O. The main mineral component of it is kaolinite and halloysite.In addition to the kaolinite crowded mineral, kaolin is accompanied by other minerals like montmorillonite, illite, pyrophyllite, quartz and feldspar. The chemical composition of kaolin contains large amounts of AL2O3, SiO2, and a small amount of Fe2O3, TiO2, and traces of K2O, Na2O, CaO and MgO, etc. The white pottery is made of kaolin. At present, the internationally accepted scientific name for kaolin is Kaolin which is derived from the kaolin mountain in the eastern suburb of kaolin village in Jingdezhen.Such special properties of kaolin as its plasticity,cohesiveness, certain dry strength, sinterability and firing whiteness make it the main raw material for ceramic production; properties like whiteness, softness, high dispersibility, and adsorbability allows it to be widely used the paper industry. In addition, the kaolin is also widely used in some industrial sectors such as rubber, plastics, refractories, oil refining as well as agriculture sector and cutting-edge technology for national defense. According to the purpose and requirements, kaolin can be processed and purified and it can be used to manufacture activated clay.
- Q:How to divide the fire resistant level of EVB?
- According to the indicators of amount of smoke, heat value, burning rate, and ignition point, combustion performance insulation materials are divided into A (non-combustible), B1 (flame retardant), B2 (flammable), B3 (combustible). It can be divided into the organic and inorganic types: The organic includes polyurethane and polystyrene board, the inorganic the includes glass wool and rock wool. The price of organic is lower, and it is combustible materials, it will produce hydrogen cyanide and other toxic gases when burned, the inhaled would die. The inorganic material is completely non-combustible insulation material.
- Q:What's the maximum temperature that the high-temperature resistant refractory ceramic fiber cotton can endure?
- Nichrome wire, stainless steel wire and glass fiber are reinforced. Ceramic fiber coating cloth and slag cloth, sintering ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic fiber fumigation cloth) Characteristics of the ceramic fiber cloth: high temperature resistance, low heat conductivity, thermal shock resistance, low thermal capacity; superior insulating property at high temperature, long service life; resistance to nonferrous metals like molten aluminum and zinc erosion; low and high temperature strength; innocuity with no adverse effect on the environment; Applications of ceramic fiber cloth: It can be applied to the thermal insulation of all kinds of furnaces, high-temperature pipelines and vessels; furnace doors, valves, flange seal, fire doors, fire resisting shutters and high-temperature furnace door curtains; engine and instrument insulation, clad material of fireproof cables, and high-temperature resistant and fire-proof materials; thermal insulation cloth for coverage, high-temperature expansion gap padding, and inner linings of the flue; high temperature resistant labor safety products, fireproof suits, high-temperature filtration and sound absorption, replacement of asbestos, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range