|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
Blue or Black
|Solar Power (W):|
|Work Time (h)::|
|Rated Ouput Power::|
|Output Voltage (V)::|
|Battery Rated Voltage::|
|Packaging Details:||Packaging: |
Export standard package suitable for tough handling and sea transport.
|Delivery Detail:||Delivery:within 10~30 days depending on order quantity.|
solar panel Specifications:
Specification ----- Solar Cell for Electricity 3KW Off-grid Solar Energy Generator System for Home
A Gr. Silicon.
against overcharge/reverse connection/reverse charging/ anti-thunder
Low frequency or High frequency pure sine wave
Pure sine wave THD<2%
Solar power first, switch to gird power when low voltage of solar power
DC under voltage/overload/short circuit/peak surge
Deep cycle maintenance-free lead-acid battery
Solar panel Advantages:
1. solar power system operation can automatically control and manual control modes.
2. Easy installation, energy saving (saving coal and petroleum resources, reduce pollution / noise emissions); do not need to lay long-distance transmission lines, do not build large substation, system stability, less maintenance, low maintenance cost, daily / each month / year electricity clearly visible, and can be entered into the computer record.
- Q:Who knows the setting requirements of roofing fire barrier zone?
- First, the the minimum of fire barrier width is greater than 30cm, and the thickness should be same to the thickness of the insulation materials. Fire barrier zone insulation board must do the whole area sticking construction with the base wall during the construction. Fire barrier zone insulation board is required to assistant binding by anchor bolt, anchor bolt must suppress the underlying mesh. Second, Fire barrier zone should be set at the upper position of door and window openings, the distance between the low edge of isolation belt and the upper edge of the window must be less than 50cm. The thermal resistance of fire barrier zone must be half than EIFS thermal resistance in the cold northern areas, while the thermal resistance of fire barrier zone must be three times than EIFS thermal resistance in the hot summer and cold winter area. Third, When the fire barrier zone is set on the edge of the window, fire barrier zone at the upper part of the window should do flanging when sticking, flanging glass fiber mesh must exceed 10CM than firebreak insulation board. Flanging network, underlying network and surface network can not be overlapped or butted at the top of the window. I hope you can be satisfied
- Q:Can polystyrene foam color steel plate be used as decorative fireproofing material ?
- Polystyrene foam plastic can not be used as fireproofing material; polystyrene foam plastic is made up of polystyrene resin as main component, foaming agent and other additives. It is a buffer material which is most widely used. It is closed hole structure, so it has low water-absorbing quality and excellent water resistance; low density, about 0.015 ~0.03; good mechanical strength, excellent buffer performance; good machinability, easy to be moulded; good dyeing property, thermal adaptability and anti-radiation; high dimensional accuracy, uniform structure. Therefore, it has a large share in external wall thermal insulation. But it will emit polluted styrene gas when burning. It is a kind of class B material in construction.
- Q:What is glass furnace used high-grade refractory materials?
- Glass furnace need to use refractory that temperature resistance is more than 1600 degrees, corundum mullite brick, etc., What's more, in the key parts of the glass furnace needs to use chromium zirconium corundum material, such as alumina hollow brick and corundum brick.
- Q:what's the fireproof levels of fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial?
- thermal insulation refractory material is also known as thermal insulation material, it has low thermal conductivity, average is below 0.3 w/m ℃). porosity is in commonly above 50%, bulk density is less than 1300 kg/m3 with low mechanical strength. thermal insulation refractory material, according to the operating temperature, can be divided into three kinds of materials: high temperature thermal insulation material (< 1200 ℃), medium temperature thermal insulation material (900 ~ 1200 ℃) and low temperature thermal insulation material (< 900 ℃). According to the bulk density, it can be divided into: general thermal insulation material (bulk density
- Q:Does the aluminum silicate thermal insulation material fireproof?
- Yes, because of its low heat conductivity coefficient, and good thermal insulation, it can be setting fire.
- Q:What is the appropiate thickness if fire resistant time for ultra thin steel structure coating is 2.5 hours?
- According to the "code for fire protection design of tall buildings", the fire resistance time of the component is at the first level: 3 hours, beam: 2 hours, floor: 1.5 hours;if fire resistance level is level the requirement for time of fire resistance component is the column: 2.5 hours, beam: 1.5 hours, floor: 1 hours. For fire resistant coating, fire resistance time for ultra-thin fire retardant coating is shorter than 1.5 hours. If the time exceeds 1.5 hours, thick fire resistive coating should be used. Steel structure can adopt surrounding concrete or brick, fireproof coating, fireproof board coating and composite structure for its fire resisitance. Fire resisitance board can be divided into thick fire protection plate and thin plate, the thickness of the plate thickness of the fire is between 20 ~ 50mm, mainly includes calcium silicate fireproof board and expansion boring stone fire board, the main varieties are KB board, CF; thin fireproof plate is between 6 ~ 15mm thick, the main varieties include enforced short fiber cement plate, ordinary enforced fiber silicate calcium board and glass cloth reinforced inorganic board. As is known to all, steel structure usually will lose bearing capacity usually in 450 to 650 degree, leading to deformation, steel column and beam bending, and be no longer usable at last. Generally fire resistant limit of unprotected steel stucture is about 15 minutes. 1.5 hours;if fire resistance level is level the requirement for time of fire resistance component is the column: 2.5 hours, beam: 1.5 hours, floor: 1 hours. Steel structure an use surrounding concrete (or masonry), fire retardant coating, fire retardant plate and compround structure to achieve the required refractory limit. Hope my answer will help you.
- Q:What are fire ratings of wall thermal insulation material?
- External wall thermal insulation materials are divided into A and B according to combustion level. Grade A is incombustible material, while grade B is combustible material. A few years ago, fires in CCTV building and Shenyang hotel resulted from grade B material. Currently grade A is usually used, and some are even cheaper than the grade B material. Grade A is roughly divided into insulation mortar, phenolic board, rock wool board, foam cement board, etc. Insulation mortar is quite good. It is easy and convenient to construct, has low cost, but the production is too simple and it is easy to fake. It is recommend to find a large manufacturer with complete formalities, such as provincal records of production, provincal records of use, city records, type test report at or above the provincial level, national fireproof report and design drawing collection of department of construction. Lack of any is unsafe. It is recommended to use mortar from Hebei Qizheng Haocheng New Building Material Co., Ltd. It is absolutely large manufacturer. MPC thermal mortar produced by it is recommend product of Department of Construction in Hebei Province! Generally speaking, the combustion of phenolic aldehyde is grade B, but it can barely reach A2 when a thin layer of mortar is wiped outside.
- Q:What are the electrical fire protection materials?
- Inorganic binder: Water glass, gypsum, phosphate, cement, etc.; Refractory mineral filler: Alumina powder, calcium carbonate, asbestos, perlite, cornstarch; the main purpose of electrical fire prevention board is to prevent fire and heat. The heat conductive plate will conduct electricity, leading to good equipment insulation and large superheating surface! ! ! ! Hope my answer will help you.
- Q:How long is the duration of fire resistance that fireproof window of level B can endure?
- Fire proof window of level B is the fire proof window whose duration of fire resistance is not less than 1 hour. Technical requirements: One, Materials and fittings (1) the frame of windows draw on steel or wood frames which have certain intensity and are able to ensure the integrity and stability of components. (2) Steel frame and layering can use galvanized steel or stainless steel plate. Its selection criteria shall be in line with provisions 5.1 of GB12955< steel fire door general technical conditions >. (4) The internal fillings of steel, wood frames should use non combustible materials. (5) Fire proof windows can opt for qualified products without affecting the performance of fire proof window. Light transmittance of glass shall not be less than 75% of the same layer of ordinary flat glass. (6)The sealing material between the frame and the fireproof glass should adopt the nonflammable materials, functioning as the fire blocker. (7)Hardware fittings should be tested for qualified products.
- Q:How should fireproof building materials be ranked?
- According to our national standard GB8624-97, the combustion performance of building materials are divided into the following levels: A class: Incombustible building materials: the material is almost incombustible. B1 class: Flame-retardant building materials: they are better in fire retardation. It is non-combustible when meeting open fire in the air or under high temperature, and it is difficult for the fire to spread quickly. Besides, when the fire source is removed, combustion stops immediately. B2 class: Combustible building material: It has certain fire retardation. In case of open fire in the air or at high temperature, it will immediately burst into flames, and easily lead to the spread of fire, such as the spread to wooden pillars, timber roof truss, timber beams, wood stairs, etc. B3 class: Flammable building material: It has no fire retardant effect at all, but is highly flammable with high fire risk. Hope my answer can be accepted.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range