|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
Blue or Black
|Solar Power (W):|
|Work Time (h)::|
|Rated Ouput Power::|
|Output Voltage (V)::|
|Battery Rated Voltage::|
|Packaging Details:||Packaging: |
Export standard package suitable for tough handling and sea transport.
|Delivery Detail:||Delivery:within 10~30 days depending on order quantity.|
solar panel Specifications:
Specification ----- Solar Cell for Electricity 3KW Off-grid Solar Energy Generator System for Home
A Gr. Silicon.
against overcharge/reverse connection/reverse charging/ anti-thunder
Low frequency or High frequency pure sine wave
Pure sine wave THD<2%
Solar power first, switch to gird power when low voltage of solar power
DC under voltage/overload/short circuit/peak surge
Deep cycle maintenance-free lead-acid battery
Solar panel Advantages:
1. solar power system operation can automatically control and manual control modes.
2. Easy installation, energy saving (saving coal and petroleum resources, reduce pollution / noise emissions); do not need to lay long-distance transmission lines, do not build large substation, system stability, less maintenance, low maintenance cost, daily / each month / year electricity clearly visible, and can be entered into the computer record.
- Q:Refractories for iron-making blast furnace?
- Cement kilns?
- Q:How to choose construction external wall thermal insulation and fireproofing materials?
- Now external wall insulation decoration one board is more popular thermal insulation material. Low-carbon energy-saving insulation decoration board combine two constructions (decoration, insulation) into one, saving nearly ten processes,and construction period. Compared with conventional thermal insulation methods, it can increase construction efficiency one time by shortening 60% of the construction period. It integrates low carbon, energy conservation, decoration, fireproof and building aesthetic effect by combining like-dissolving-like
binding system installation and bump fixed system, and under long-term cooperation of air handling system and waterproof system. It has excellent outdoor weather resistance, colour retention, alkali resistance, water resistance, scrubbing resistance, crack resistance and temperature change resistance, wear resistance, collion resistance and the paint film is firm and durable, with strong adhesive force and mould proof effect. It can provide all-dimensional thermal insulation, decoration, low carbon and energy conservation and fire prevention for construction projects.
- Q:How to calculate the thickness of choosing refractory? Such as steel ladle should choose what kind of refractory and using what thicknes?
- I feel the concrete thickness should depend on the experience and the actual situation. As for the specific method, I also can't say too accurately. If it's ladle, it generally chooses alumina magnesia castable.
- Q:How many types of fire-resistant material?
- 1. Acid fire-resistant material refers to one with more than 93% SiO2. It is featured by resistance to the corrosion of acidic slag ad high temperature and easy to react with alkaline molten slag. 2. Alkaline refractory material generally refers to one with magnesium oxide or magnesium oxide and calcium oxide as the main component. It has high refractoriness and strong resistance to basic slag. 3. Silicate aluminum refractory material refers to one with SiO2, Al2O3 as the main component. According to the content of Al2O, it can be divided into three categories: half siliceous (15-30% Al2O3), clay (Al2O3 30 ~ 48%), high aluminum (more than 48% of Al2O3). 4. Fused cast refractory material refers to shaped refractory products made by high temperature melting and casting.
- Q:What are the refractory materials above 1000℃
- I have no idea what field you are in, and I am skillful at making refractory materials, because this is my job. You can send me an email informing your purpose, here is my email address email@example.com.
- Q:Which brand of refractory fiber hard thermal insulation board is better?
- Thermal insulation materials are divided into two types: porous material and heat reflecting material. The former uses the air void contained in the material to maintain thermal insulation itself for the heat conductivity coefficient of air or inert gas within the voids is low, such as foam material, fibers and other materials; the latter material has a high coefficient of reflection which can reflect the heat, such as gold, silver, nickel, aluminum foil or metallic coated polyester and polyimide thin films. Aerospace industry has strict requirement for the weight and volume of thermal insulation material, and it is often also required to has the properties of noise absorption, vibration attenuation, and anti-corrosion. Different aircrafts have different requirements for thermal insulation materials. Aircraft cabin and cockpit usually use foam, ultra-fine glass wool, high silica cotton to maintain thermal insulation. Earlier missile head uses phenolic foam plastic as thermal insulating material. With the application of polyurethane foam with good thermal endurance, the single insulating material has been developed to sandwich construction. A few millimeters foaming coating is coated on the skin outside the missile instrument bay, it is anti-corrosion coating at room temperature and when aerodynamic heating reach 200 ° C or more, it will generate foam evenly thus maintaining thermal insulation. Artificial earth satellite moves in an environment where the temperature varies from high to low, so it must use laminated thermal insulation material with high reflecting performance, which is usually made up of dozens of layers of aluminum film, aluminized polyester film, and aluminized polyimide film. In addition, the successful development of the surface thermal insulated tiles has solved the problem of thermal insulation of the space shuttle, it also marks a higher level of development of insulation materials.
- Q:How many types do refractory bricks have? Where the quality of refractory material is best? What is the model?
- Sinosteel Luoyang (Luoyang Refractory Material Plant in the past): High alumina(mainly blast furnace), Gongyi. There are also a series of high-tech materials (silicon carbide, carborundum, etc.) a major producer of high alumina; silicious: Resistant material for steel, glass furnace, cement kiln); magnesia. Divide from uses and divide from chemical texture; silicious(glass furnace): Xinmi, Hennan Province, Lengshui River, coke oven, etc.). As for the models, Yixing and Changxing in Jiangsu Province: Haicheng, Liaoning Province; silicious, I do not understand your intentions; magnesia (nonferrous, steel refining; magnesia: High alumina brick; Dashiqiao area! Please put it in detail.
- Q:What do refractory materials include?
- What refractories are included? Refractories include AZS brick, corundum brick, direct-bonded magnesia-chrome, carborundum brick, silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide brick, non-oxide refractory materials such as nitride, silicides, sulfides, borides and carbides, oxidation calcium, chromium oxide, aluminum oxide, magnesium oxide and beryllium oxide.
- Q:What does fire-resistant insulation coating have?
- What is the most famous is that grade A is incombustible thermal insulation material. W W inorganic active wall insulation materials, cement foam insulation board, vitrified micro bead thermal insulation mortar, rock wool board, glass wool board, foam ceramics, etc.
- Q:What kind of refractory materials should be used for the intermediate frequency furnace to smelt manganese?
- I’d like to make supplements to upstairs that aluminum silicate refractory materials should be needed considering heat insulation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range