|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
Blue or Black
|Solar Power (W):|
|Work Time (h)::|
|Rated Ouput Power::|
|Output Voltage (V)::|
|Battery Rated Voltage::|
|Packaging Details:||Packaging: |
Export standard package suitable for tough handling and sea transport.
|Delivery Detail:||Delivery:within 10~30 days depending on order quantity.|
solar panel Specifications:
Specification ----- Solar Cell for Electricity 3KW Off-grid Solar Energy Generator System for Home
A Gr. Silicon.
against overcharge/reverse connection/reverse charging/ anti-thunder
Low frequency or High frequency pure sine wave
Pure sine wave THD<2%
Solar power first, switch to gird power when low voltage of solar power
DC under voltage/overload/short circuit/peak surge
Deep cycle maintenance-free lead-acid battery
Solar panel Advantages:
1. solar power system operation can automatically control and manual control modes.
2. Easy installation, energy saving (saving coal and petroleum resources, reduce pollution / noise emissions); do not need to lay long-distance transmission lines, do not build large substation, system stability, less maintenance, low maintenance cost, daily / each month / year electricity clearly visible, and can be entered into the computer record.
- Q:Which one is better, fire-resistant wood or steel?
- Rebar would weaken and quickly collapse in the fire, and the fire resistance of a heavy log is much better than steel. In many ways, the fire resistance of a large log is equal to reinforced concrete. The heat transfer capacity of wood is 400 times smaller than steel, 8.5 times smaller than concrete. When burning, wood will form a layer of carbon in the surface, and as long as the cross-section of the timber is over a certain size, this layer of carbon it will become an excellent flame retardant layer to protect the interior of the wood from burning. So the United States and Japan and other European countries allow and encourage the use of wood structure with a large section (beam column of 8 inches or more) to construct public buildings without the need for fire treatment applied to wood surface. I hope my answer will be helpful to you.
- Q:What materials is silicious thermal insulation board made of?
- Refractories that contain more than 93% of the monox are acidic refractory materials which include ordinary silica brick, high-density and high-purity silica brick, silica brick that contains chromium, fused quartz products, unburned brick and siliceous ramming materials. It has good softening temperature under a fixed load and can resist corrosion of acid slag, but will have chemical reaction with alkaline slag. Silicious refractory of industrial value mainly is crystalline quartz, such as α and β quartz, tridymite and cristobalite.
- Q:Can someone professionally introduce the classifications of refractories?
- It can be divided into two categories of ordinary and special refractory. Ordinary refractories can be devided into acidic, neutral and alkalinee refractories according to chemical properties. Special refractory can be devided into high temperature oxide, refractory compounds and high-temperature composite materials according to the compositions. Furthermore, it canbe devided into ordinary refractory products (1580 ~ 1770 ℃), advanced refractory products (1770 ~ 2000 ℃) and super refractory products (above 2000 ℃) according to the strength of refractoriness. It can be divided into bulks (standard brick, special-shaped brick, etc.), special shape (crucible, sagger, pipe, etc.), fibrous (aluminum silicate, zirconia and boron carbide, etc.) and Indefinite shape (refractory clay, castableand ramming mass, etc.) according to the shapes of products. According to the sintering process, it can be divided into sintered products, cast products, melting jetting products.
- Q:How to divide the materials according to the National Fireproofing Material Standard?
- according to China's national standard GB8624-97, the combustion performance of construction materials can be divided into several classes: Class A: Incombustible building material: Almost no burning material. Class B1: nonflammable building material: nonflammable material has a good flame resistance effect. when it meet the open fire in the air or burnd at high temperature, it is difficult to spread quickly, and when the fire source is removed, the combustion stop immediately. Class B2: flammable building material: flammable material has a good flame resistance effect. when it meets open fire in the air or at high temperature, it will immediately burst into flames and easily cause fire spread, such as wooden column, timber roof truss, timber beam, and wooden stairs,ect.. Class B3: inflammable building material: No flame resisting effects, highly flammable, high fire risk.
- Q:What are the specifications of refractory kilns ?
- There several points need to be noted ① selection of body material. The refractory lining of the front kilneye turns gelid and hot rapidly and frequently, so the temperature is in the range of 800 ℃ ~ 1250 ℃, allowing it to withstand wear of the cement clinker and corrosion of the cement base. The body material of castable refractory must be chosen according to its service conditions, in order to ensure that it is cheap and easy to use. ② the selection of admixture. Shapeless refractory materials are typical in-situ reaction refractories. Therefore choosing admixtures is very important and must ensure workability, baking performance, and excellent material properties. Admixture for Kiln refractory castable includes dispersants, accelerators, plasticizers, sintering agent, bulking agent and antidetonant. Materials of sintering agent are animate clay, zirconite, titanium dioxide and Peng compounds. Such substances produce a certain amount of mullite crystals, zircon phase, titanium aluminate crystal and inconsistent melting compounds (2Al2O3 • B2O3), etc. under the operating temperature and in situ reaction. They are accompanied by volume expansion and microcracks, enabling it to compensate for the sintering shrinkage, so that the casting material can have sintering strength, corrosion resistance and good thermal shock resistance. In summary, the refractory castable material for the rotary kiln shall be determined in accordance with its service conditions. It is recommended that clients should also communicate with technical personnels and sales staff about some facts of the rotary kiln when buying it, so that they can get the satisfying rotary kiln.
- Q:What kinds of refractory will be used in kiln of sintering ceramics?
- If it is ordinary ceramic, you can use ordinary clay bricks and high alumina brick, adding calcium silicate board, the insulating brick and cotton fiber.
- Q:How many grades of fire rating are there for interior decoration materials?
- It can be divided into structural material and base material based on materials. It can also be divided into flammable, flame retardant and non-combustible materials based on fireproof types. There is no fire rating for materials. But lengths of time of flammability limits are different.
- Q:What's the requirements of fire-fighting criteria of heat insulating material?
- It shouldn't be under than B2 level. Roofing insulation fire rating requirements: the ministry of public security, housing and urban-rural development department issued about printing and distributing the civil building external thermal insulation system and the interim provisions on the exterior wall decorative fireproof prescribed in the notice: roof grassroots adopted duration of fire resistance is the non-combustible component that shouldn't less than 1.00 h's. Its roof insulation materials should not be below B2; Otherwise, the combustion performance of insulating material should not be below the B1 level. The junction of the roof and wall, the insulation layer around the opening part of roof should use the grade A thermal insulation material to set level fire-fighting belt that width is not less than 500 mm.
- Q:What is the material of fire resistant glass reinforced plastics grating?
- What is the material of fire resistant glass reinforced plastics grating?
- Q:What kind of flexible fireproof material is really good?
- Flexible waterproof materials mostly are asphalt, linoleum and other organic material, which is also called linoleum coiled material waterproof layer. it uses the linoleum, glass cloth fabric as tire layer coil, using all kinds of cementing material phase of asphalt and so on. Make coil bind on roof structure plate leveling layer to form waterproof layer. Flexible waterproof material has high tensile strength, big elongation and light quality, which is convenient to construct. But it has relatively strict operation technology can resistant penetration and aging resistance than rigid materials, aging. Its life is short. Refers to a kind of waterproof material form relative to the rigid waterproofing materials such as waterproof mortar and waterproof concrete. In the form of its and grassroots attached two categories, it includs waterproof coating and waterproofing materials. According to different paste position of waterproof material, it can be divided into outside waterproof waterproof (outsourcing) and inside waterproof (insourcing waterproof) two kinds. Waterproof coil material must be stuck in the grass-roots that have enough stiffness of the. Before pasting, you should apply leveling layer and waterproof layer should be added protective layer of the outside, and need to make the rotation of the flexible material, the processing of subsequent and head closing, in order to ensure the continuity of the waterproof layer and sealing. In addition, there are all kinds of waterproof material and moistureproof coating material.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range