|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
Blue or Black
|Solar Power (W):|
|Work Time (h)::|
|Rated Ouput Power::|
|Output Voltage (V)::|
|Battery Rated Voltage::|
|Packaging Details:||Packaging: |
Export standard package suitable for tough handling and sea transport.
|Delivery Detail:||Delivery:within 10~30 days depending on order quantity.|
solar panel Specifications:
Specification ----- Solar Cell for Electricity 3KW Off-grid Solar Energy Generator System for Home
A Gr. Silicon.
against overcharge/reverse connection/reverse charging/ anti-thunder
Low frequency or High frequency pure sine wave
Pure sine wave THD<2%
Solar power first, switch to gird power when low voltage of solar power
DC under voltage/overload/short circuit/peak surge
Deep cycle maintenance-free lead-acid battery
Solar panel Advantages:
1. solar power system operation can automatically control and manual control modes.
2. Easy installation, energy saving (saving coal and petroleum resources, reduce pollution / noise emissions); do not need to lay long-distance transmission lines, do not build large substation, system stability, less maintenance, low maintenance cost, daily / each month / year electricity clearly visible, and can be entered into the computer record.
- Q:Which are fire proofing thermal insulation materials?
- Fire proofing thermal insulation materials include: fire proofing heat insulating brick, fire proofing thermal baffle, fire proofing thermal insulation paper, fire proofing thermal insulation felt, fire proofing blocking, fire proofing fiber bulker, castable refractory, etc. Yizhen Decoration wish you a happy life!
- Q:Where is refractory used? Thank you!
- According to its refractoriness, it can be divided into ordinary refractory (1,580℃ to 1,770℃), high class refractory (1,770℃ to 2,000) and super refractory (above 2,000℃); according to chemical property, it can be divided into acid , neutral and alkali refractories, and including refractory used for special occasion. The current definition of refractory do not only depend on whether the refractoriness is above 1,580℃. At present, refractory is widely used as inorganic nonmetallic material of production equipment lining in metallurgy, petrifaction, cement, ceramics, power, etc. Refractory generally has good thermal shock resistance, chemical attack resistance, low thermal conductivity and coefficient of expansion, widely used in chemical, construction material, mechanical manufacturing, and ceramics, accounting for 50% to 60% in the total output. It can resist high-temperature action. Refractory has many varieties. Refractory materials are widely used in metallurgy; chemical properties divided by acidic refractories. In addition, cement, silicates. Refractoriness refers to that when cones sample made from refractory has no load. Currently, refractory refers to that is widely used in metallurgy, including neutral refractory and basic refractory.
- Q:How much is the duration of fire resistance of the porous brick shale?
- It depends on its formula since the highest temperature varies from formula. For example, the temperature of common bricks is 900℃, if the lime in it accounts for most part, then the temperature could reach 1050℃; if coal ash accounts for over 40%--50%, then the temperature could amount 1050℃--1150℃.
- Q:Who knows how many fire heat preservation material are there?
- Fire proof board is a fire refractory building material for surface decoration, widely used in interior decoration, furniture, kitchen cabinets, laboratories mesa, walls and other fields. Fire board is base paper (titanium powder paper, kraft paper) processed by melamine and phenolic resin, high temperature and high pressure. 1 mineral wool board, glass wool board: mineral wool, glass wool insulation. It does not burn itself, have good performance such as high temperature resistance, light quality. Such plate have evolved into plate with inorganic adhesive material as base material, mineral wool, glass wool as reinforcing material plate. 2 cement board: High strength, wide source. In the past, it is used to make fire prevention ceiling and partition wall, but its fire resistance is poor. Cement concrete component has good heat insulation and sound insulation performance. It can be used as the partition wall and the roof panel.
- Q:Can you tell me the classification of fireproof sealing material.
- Fire blocking is to use fire blocking material as partition between cable threading hole and electric hole. Its role is to prevent the cable itself catacausis or outside naked light make the fire spread to achieve the purpose of protecting the safety of personnel and equipment. The principle of fire-proof sealing is plugging material acting as bloating heat absorption and heat insulation. Fireproof sealing material in current market include: fire-proof sealing plate, foam sealing materials, flame retardant module, flexible organic plugging material, inorganic fire sealant, plugging and fire package, etc. The wide usage of fire-proof sealing material in building construction can ensure the fire flame and high temperature flue gas not to extend another fire partition tendril.
- Q:How long is the fire-fighting time of A class fire resisting window?
- Fire resisting window' duration of fire resistance: A class window, fire insulation ≥1.50h and fire resistance integrity ≥1.50h. Fire resisting window can be divided into three kinds: 一. window frame and sash framework adopt fire resisting window with steel manufacture ; 二. window frame and sash framework adopt fire resisting window with wooden manufacture; 三. window frame adopt steel and sash adopt wooden material or window frame adopt wooden material and sash framework adopt fire resisting window with steel material.
- Q:What are the advantages of refractory material?
- Jingute WHL type, GDS type
- Q:The primary problem, does the gas permeable brick is fired refractory bricks(refractory) ?
- Yes. After moulding by casting in the firing of 1450 ° degrees.
- Q:Which brand of thermal insulating refractory is good?
- The most famous is the dragon, Morgan, Luyang, which are good at making ordinary thermal insulation materials and whose products are cheap but quality. Refractories are non-metallic materials with good resistance against thermal shock and chemical erosion, low heat conductivity coefficient and expansion coefficient. It requires high temperature resistance in nature. It is difficult to transport suc materials in silicious thermal insulation board production base. Silicious thermal insulation board is a kind of thermal insulation material during casting process. Raw materials are non-porous refractory aggregate, porous refractory aggregate, organic fiber and inorganic fiber.
- Q:What can red stone refractory do?
- In severe cases, the resistance to high temperature without softening down the Celsius temperature. Refractory materials are widely used in metallurgy, chemical, petroleum, machinery manufacturing, silicate, power and other industrial fields, the largest amount of metallurgical industry, accounting for 50% ~ 60% of the total output. Chinese use less impurity clay in more than 4000 years ago, firing pottery, and have been able to cast bronze. In the Eastern Han Dynasty (AD 25 ~ 220) have been used to make clay refractory kiln firing porcelain material and sagger. At the beginning of twentieth Century, the development of refractories to high purity, high density and ultra high temperature products, while developing completely without firing, small consumption of unshaped refractory materials and high refractory fiber (160 for industrial furnace refractories above 0 DEG C). The former, such as alumina refractory concrete, is often used in large chemical plants, ammonia synthesis plant, two - stage reformer furnace wall, the effect is good. Since 50s, the rapid development of atomic energy and space technology, the development of new energy technology, requires the use of special refractory material of high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, thermal shock resistance, erosion has excellent properties, such as melting point above 2000 DEG C, oxide refractory compounds and high temperature composite refractory materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range