|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
Blue or Black
|Solar Power (W):|
|Work Time (h)::|
|Rated Ouput Power::|
|Output Voltage (V)::|
|Battery Rated Voltage::|
|Packaging Details:||Packaging: |
Export standard package suitable for tough handling and sea transport.
|Delivery Detail:||Delivery:within 10~30 days depending on order quantity.|
solar panel Specifications:
Specification ----- Solar Cell for Electricity 3KW Off-grid Solar Energy Generator System for Home
A Gr. Silicon.
against overcharge/reverse connection/reverse charging/ anti-thunder
Low frequency or High frequency pure sine wave
Pure sine wave THD<2%
Solar power first, switch to gird power when low voltage of solar power
DC under voltage/overload/short circuit/peak surge
Deep cycle maintenance-free lead-acid battery
Solar panel Advantages:
1. solar power system operation can automatically control and manual control modes.
2. Easy installation, energy saving (saving coal and petroleum resources, reduce pollution / noise emissions); do not need to lay long-distance transmission lines, do not build large substation, system stability, less maintenance, low maintenance cost, daily / each month / year electricity clearly visible, and can be entered into the computer record.
- Q:What are the applications of refractory?
- Refractory usually refers to the inorganic non-metallic material, whose refractoriness is above 1580℃. And it can be used for necessary parts. You can search more information on the Internet. It can be used in ferrous metal metallurgy, chemical, ceramics and so on. Fire material generally refers to above 1580 ℃ refractoriness of inorganic material, where the material can be used in corrosion, the network is very strong look, we know that colored when the metallurgical, chemical-resistant ceramics, etc. of industrial production high temperature. Different things are needed in different industries.
- Q:What are the new refractories?
- Sintering zirconite. I produce the refractory in Zibo.
- Q:What are grade classifications of the external walls for fireproofing?
- The basic level can be divided into: A1, A2, B1, B2, B3 and other levels. There are many technical indicators to make specific division, but I partly cannot report for a while, because it is very professional and technical. Please contact Qingdao Shanfang Instrument Co., LTD for details, they specialized in the external wall thermal insulation materials fire rating testers.
- Q:What does fire-resistant insulation coating have?
- What is the most famous is that grade A is incombustible thermal insulation material. W W inorganic active wall insulation materials, cement foam insulation board, vitrified micro bead thermal insulation mortar, rock wool board, glass wool board, foam ceramics, etc.
- Q:What are the best refractory materials in 2,400 Celsius degree?
- It is the purpose that decides what kind of materials you should use. What you have said is 2,400 Celsius degree, right? It is about the fire resistance of the material or the required temperature of it?
- Q:How many external wall thermal insulation fireproof material are there
- External wall thermal insulation materials are generally divided by the burning grade, into class A, B grade. Grade A is non combustible material, grade B is combustible material. Class A which can be divided into thermal insulation mortar, bakelite plate, rock wool plate, foam cement plate etc.. Insulation mortar is relatively good, easy for construction, convenient, low cost, but its production process is too simple, so it is prone to fake. I recommend you to find a large manufacturing factory that posses complete procedure, for example, provincial production record, the provincial use record, municipal record, tset report at or above the provincial level, state fire proof report, design drawings of office building. product will not be safe if there is a lack of any of these documents. Burning level for henolic is uaually class B, but class A2 can be reached if a thin layer of mortar is applied on the suface,(A1 is the highest level of fire safety),intensity of phenolic is not high, finger pressing will leave a pit on it. if classified according to kilogram, raw material differs greatly every 10 kilogram. Rock wool is also classified by kilogram, general using 150kg wool. Rock wool are now comprounded with average strength. It will easily absorb water, having trouble applying paints. Foam cement strength is not high, easy to absorb water, It is not resistant to falling. It costs low, only used unless little profit can be made, Do not use it if worrying accidents would happen. These materials can be firstly burned, The palce the sample into water to see if it will dufuse at last. External wall should stand up to wind and rain. In terms of thermal insulation, they are almost the same, shows little differences on design thickness.
- Q:The principle of choosing fire-resistant material in Thermal Energy and Power Engineering equipment.
- Different thermal technology equipment has different operation condition and select different refractory material. We should take economical and practical as principle.
- Q:What's the function of aluminium dihydrogen phosphate on the refractories?
- Mainly used for binder of high-temperature furnace refractory. Characteristics of liquid aluminum dihydrogen phosphate, castable. solid used for refractory spraying coating, chamotte, ceramic construction, which has high break resistance after being dried in 350-500 ° C, phosphate bricks. Characteristics of the solid aluminum dihydrogen phosphate, binding agent used for castable and casting industry: together with the refractory aggregate, ramming mixes at room temperature: Easy to mix, crush resistance, hydration resistance, chamotte, will not become soft even if soaked or boiling in water, molding. Liquid use refractory spraying coating, mainly used for corundum, chrome corundum water gap in refractory industry. The production of chrome aluminum zirconium corundum brick for water-coal-slurry gasifier is especially suitable for site construction applications mainly used for the electrical industry, high-temperature kiln and furnace, hardener, after mixing between 90-110 ° C for 4-24 hours at a constant temperature, forming strong bonding strength, electrical insulation, heat treatment resistance furnace
- Q:What are the fire resistances of grc partition panels?
- It's ok, calcium silicate itself is a non-combustible material. Light partition walls with keels has the longest fire resistance of 4 hours according to the thickness of the walls. We can talk about it in detail.
- Q:What is neutral refractory? Can refractory suppliers tell the main components of it?
- The material using Al2O3, clay, bauxite and corundum as the main components is neutral material; the material using MgO and CaO as the main components is basic material; the material using SiO2 as th emain component is acidic material.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range